𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

Galing kay Possesiveforlove

Charlotte. A woman who takes no shit from anyone. Recently she's captured the person who was stalking her. He... Higit pa

𝒯𝒾𝒸𝓀
𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹.
𝓟𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓜𝓮..
𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷.
𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓽.
𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒.
𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹.
𝒪𝒽, ℳ𝓎, ℒ𝑜𝓇𝒹.
𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵.
𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼.
𝓣𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮.
ℳ𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇.
DISCLAIMER!
𝒫𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇..?
𝒟𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎..?
ℱ𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒..
ℐ 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒.
𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓁..
DISCLAIMER!!
ℱ𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹.
𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷~
𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂..
ℐ 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝒲𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒.
Hello?

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈.

22 1 2
Galing kay Possesiveforlove

[ Charlotte.]

[Zero.] 

Finally god, that job always gives me a migraine. I put on my headphones and fully turned the volume all the way. They say to never walk home alone, bad things can happen to you. As you can see I don't give a shit, if I die tonight I'm going to look hot doing it.

When I get to my apartment, it's quite beautiful. I feel like I'm walking into a different realm all the time. The theme I went for was brown, black, and white. I take off my heels and jacket. I'm invited with my cats purring at my feet, I have about 7 cats, of all different types. 2 of them is black, 2, and 2 are orange and gray. But the seventh one is the leader of the pack, Rain. All the cats are boys, except Rain, she's the only female and the leader.

I go to the bathroom and rip myself from my clothes as well as the undergarments. I turn on the faucet, grab my robe and go to my bed while I wait for the bath to fill with water.

I reach my bedroom, and I see the man tied up on the chair. I must say he's quite handsome, blonde hair, with bright blue eyes, heart shaped lips, so pink and kissable. Small cuts on his face and his tie is loosened. I rip the duck tape off aggressively. " Now we're going to keep doing this until you tell me the truth, and the reason why you've come to disturb my life." I demand, my eyes bore into his.

"you wouldn't have a cigarette on you perhaps?" he said. " I don't smoke, I prefer drinking more specifically, wine." I said. I begin to speak. ' you've been here for almost a week already, and your little buddy's haven't come yet, more importantly killed me.''

I pick up the wine bottle next to me and take a big sip. I grab another chair next to me and put it in front of him. "Care to share why you were stalking me?" " My boss was talking about you, in a way like you were a treasure to him. He wanted me and a few of my men to come and take you to him.'' I hum in response. I make my way to the table and grab the guy's phone.

"How rude of me, I've never gotten your name." I sat back in the chair. " We don't have names, we use numbers, call me zero."

I roll my eyes. ' Now that's sad, being called a number instead of having a name." " What's the password?" I demand. " Sorry princess, it doesn't work like that, you would have to let me free." he insisted.

" way in hell i would do that, you'll kill me right where I  stand, and I'm not even in good clothing to die." he scans my body. I feel some sort of weird feeling.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said. " like what?" he questioned. "Like I'm food." he stays quiet for a second. " Maybe I'm hungry." He slowly makes his way to meet my eyes. The tub. " oh shit." I rushed to the bathroom, turning off the water before any disaster. I go back to my room to see zero not in the chair, panic rushes through me, I move into the room more, I look around but I don't see him. Shit.

I feel a hand snake around my waist, and a knife against my throat.

"A knife, are you trying to flirt with me?" I inquire. " Well well, I sense someone has a knife kink, that could be put to good use." zero acknowledged. My breath caught up in my throat when I felt his hand go up. "It's a shame I would have to knock you out so soon. I wished our talk kept going on. who knows, it could've led to something more." and with that my vision goes blank.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Uh, hello again, i know this is sudden, i might just do this and 'SUMMONED' might be deleted, leave it the way it is, or continue it. 3 OPTIONS  please tell me which of those you would like me to do, i will try to post everyday a chapter this book is called TEMTATION~ ehh, got a nice ring to it I personally Love the title. ANWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS

ALSO THANK YOU 

@TeaSprout FOR HELPING ME WITH 'SUMMONED' AND SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU. I HOPE THE POWEROUTAGE GETS FIXED!!!!

Lost of love, Jay! <333

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

592K 11.9K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
121 0 34
Carmela is tore apart because her husband has lied to her once again and not only that but her husband hasn't been honest to her. Carmela finds text...
4.2K 3 200
**Book 3 is about Arturo's brother** Arturo Abruzzi tore the world apart to find the woman that he loved, who mysteriously disappeared without a trac...
Love...? Galing kay K4RLQXW

Mystery / Thriller

102 1 1
Just a girl in the first year of faculty super clumsy and without a life, who eners the mafia and ends up with her boss. (She had a lot of trouble at...