𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓁..

As soon as I say finish, I hear someone walk into the room. I don't bother acknowledging them. I turn my head to the side. I hear them pull a chair next to my bedside. I feel a hand touch my thigh. I grab their hand hard, and face them. My grip becomes tighter, when I see who it is.

Zero.

He looks at me then my hand. "Mind letting go, I kind of need my hand." I roll my eyes. I let go. "What are you doing here, leave me alone." I turn to my side, facing away from him. I hear him shift in the chair. "I have a proposition for you." I turn my head around, slowly. He clears his throat.

"Marry Me."

I sit up quickly, soon a shock of pain hits me. I curse under my breath. "What the hell do you mean 'Marry Me'" I yell. "What I said." He stated. I go to say no, but he beats me to it.. "Before you start, your whole speech of saying no. There are quirks with marrying me. You get to go on missions, if you don't be a brat on the mission I will let you see your cats."

I feel myself become lighter. My cats, I miss them alot.He smirks at the look on my face. He continues talking, "The second one is you won't be in the cell hold anymore." I glare at him. "Will I be able to see Belle and Two?" I ask. He nods. "You are allowed to see Belle, not Two. I will not allow my Wife to be seen with another man."

I bite the inside of my mouth, then I announce. "You act like we're married already." He chuckles. "I know that you are going to take the deal, just for Belle." He grabs me from my chin, taking me by surprise. I notice his eyes darken. "However, If i do see you with Two, I will not hesitate to torture him in front of you, while you beg for me to stop."

After he finishes he lets go, and leans back in his chair. "How long have I been out?" "About two weeks." I nod. "Question." I spoke. He hums a yes, "Do you have any books based on Nephalem beings?" Zero raises an eyebrow.

"Why the sudden question." "I'm interested in them. Plus, I had a dream based on them." Zero fixes his posture. "A dream? Tell me about it." "Uh, it's also kind of personal as well." "Personal, how?" I'm starting to get annoyed with the questions.

"Past things that happened already."

"Was it family, friends, or both?" He's still continuing. "Zero, enough with the questions already." He raises his hands in surrender then gives me a small smile. His smile was always halfway smile, halfway a threat. I hate it.

"Relax princess, I'm just trying to get to know my Wife." My eyes darken. "Even if I took the deal, I want you to remember, I will never be your Wife." He only smiles at what I said. "You already know how this will turn out." He said. "Will I be able to sit at the Cafeteria?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "That's not up to me, It's up to them. They're scared of you, Charlotte. What you did that day made everyone terrified of you." Suddenly he gets up from his seat. "But hey, It was just what I saw on people's faces the day after."

~~~

I'm back in my dorm. I've been away for what it seems like a long time. But really it was only a couple of days. I fixed up my room, Until the bell rang. It's time for lunch. I finish the little bit I need to get done and head for the door.

I feel my hand shake as I'm grabbing the door knob. They're scared of you, Charlotte. I shake my head and open the door. I notice a package on the floor. I pick it up and place it on my bed. I'll open it when I get back from lunch.

Every step feels like it's getting louder, my heart beat is pacing up. Is it hot in here..? My boots click on the floor. Once I reach the cafeteria, all eyes are on me. Their eyes aren't my main concern right now.