Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (1)
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Chapter 29

849 35 3
By Nikku2000

Jai's POV

THUMP THUMP

My heart was pumping wildly as I ran down the tower to the dungeons. I didn't know where they were so I had to stop and ask around. Everyone I asked bowed to me in deep reverence and referred to me as Luna.

I finally reached the cell my brother and father were locked up and barked orders at the guard to release them. He opened the doo and I fell into my father's arms who reeked of blood and grime.

"I'm so sorry dad" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"My perfect child I'm so happy you're safe. I thought I lost you" Dad was also crying hugging me so tight that my body hurt but for now I enjoyed his closeness so much, just moments before I had thought he was dead.

"We'll escape this ok? We won't let you stay here" Rishi said as he engulfed me in his arms. My brother was also badly injured but from what I had gathered from the gossiping servants around the castle, he had put Beta Sebastian in the infirmary. I just cried and hugged him.

I embraced both my father and brother with as much ferocity as I could. I knew I couldn't stay with them. Dominic wouldn't allow it. Hell Loughlan wouldn't allow it. And if I ran to India I would potentially be putting all my family in danger. I had to leave them behind.

"You two will leave without me. This is my place now beside my mate" I said with as much a happy disposition as I could muster. Nyx winced at the mention of mate.

What's his problem with Dominic?

I know didn't think Dominic was our mate although he affected me like no other but the way Nyx was actively hostile towards him was....a bit uncharacteristic.

"Nonsense." Dad said, "he's a terrible mate to have marked you without mating"

For Omegas, the mating mark is incredibly painful. As your Alpha's venom pumps through your veins it can cause unimaginable pain as you immune system fights back. Infact the venom is so potent that nerve endings at the site of the bite permanently inactivate only activating at the touch of the alpha. Alphas literally rob Omegas of their body, which then responds only to them.

Since the bite is painful most Alphas usually bite while bringing their Omega to a climax. The overstimulation and pleasant sensation of an orgasm somewhat compensates for the burn omegas feel. Not to mention the aftercare and healing licks that we get from our Alphas.

Dominic hadn't done me that courtesy. He had marked me out in the open, like asserting his ownership over me.

This thought ate at me to no end. He didn't care for my comfort only that everyone knew I belong to him. But he was my mate, society won't let me leave him and as much as I'm sure my parents would readily run away with me I'm also sure Dominic would come after them. So I'll have to severe all connection with them if I decide to run away.

Which I had.

"My Luna" I turned to face Sebastian who bowed deeply. "Please let me offer my deepest regards to you and your family" He was bruised up. A bandage ran though his head and covered one eye. His his left hand was in a cast while the right one was free but had scratches. His handsome face had a scar at his left lip.

My brother and I both aim for the left lip apparently.

His composure held no signed of being weak or scared he was as sure footed as a mountain goat which was commendable because his attacker Rishi stood in front of him.

He flashed Rishi a dangerous smile while licking his lips in a snake like manner. Sebastian truly was a slithering lizard. The one he was loyal to was Dominic and while he was power hungry, hiding in plain sight was more his MO. He tore his gaze from Rishi who was still looking at him stoically analysing him with his deep set eyes and looked at me.

"His majesty King Dominic has ordered you three to appear before court today." He said cheerfully.

__________________________________

Sebastian's POV

"ALL HAIL KING DOMINIC"

Everyone stood up as Dominic entered the room and sat his royal tushie on that uncomfortable chair. I stood beside him, to his right barely able to stand because of that bastard Rishi.

I'll get him back for this. He'll die...slow and painful.

I smiled to myself looking as Rishi who didn't break eye contact with me once. Him, his brother and father were currently standing in front of the King, in a more presentable look.

I had to admit Rishi was handsome with his tall G.I. Joesque body and smooth blemish free brown skin. He had deep set eyes with a scar on the eyebrows which made him even hotter. He stood strong with the discipline and temperament of a soldier. So firm and unbowed. Focused like a saint like nothing could distract him.

Oh it'll be fun to hear him beg for his life.

My hand unknowingly slithered down to Dominic's shoulder from the throne. He turned around and glared at me.

"My bad" I said as I took a step back.

Finally Dominic spoke.

"I have summoned you here Luna to discuss the matter of our matehood. In my wisdom, I had chosen to mark you first so you will now live in this Kingdom as my Luna." He said it with such an iron fisted-ness in his voice that the courtiers' throats couldn't make a sound if they wanted to.

This was why I liked Dominic more than Damian. Damian was an idiot and would have had to consult five courtiers to decide which brand of toilet paper to use. He was so unpredictable and unreliable, I hated being his Beta.

Not to mention he sucked in bed.

Yes. I did bottom for him and while he had a huge dick the man was clueless as to how to use it. I just told him to sit back as I rode him to many an orgasms. I literally loved his dick I did, truly I wanted to jump on it anytime I get. But as my Alpha he was horrible to work with, didn't take my inputs into consideration and just let people tell him what to do. And honestly? I was so done with him.

In my opinion, Damian should've just relied on his one ally in the court the Queen. I hated the bitch and she never approved of me. Her precious son fucking the whorish Beta, who's family came not from the high blood but rogues who had earnt their title not inherited it. Always telling Damian that I was sly and power hungry, and that I would be his downfall.

And she was right.

It was I who planted the seed in Damian's mind that Dominic would try to overthrow him. It was I who created a faction in favour of him and it was I who placed the Queen under house arrest. It was I who delivered the summon order to Dominic. It was also I who took Damian through a "secret passage" for his safety under the guise of "an invasion" by Dominic's forces and the rest is history.

And I did all of that cause I was bored.

"Your Highness, is very kind. But I would like to present two requests to you" Jai said digging his nails in to his father's arms who was glaring daggers at Dominic.

I liked Jai. Not only was he militarily astute but his performance of begging Dominic by falling to his feet might have saved his fathers life. To the royal alphas it's all about saving face. Someone disrespects you in court? Yeah kill them. But your Luna intervenes on their behalf and begs you to spare them for his sake? You have to spare them cause your mate is asking you.

"One, that I be allowed to visit home to pay my mother my respects before I assume the title of Luna"

Reasonable but not sure if Dominic will agree.

"I'll accept it. And what's the other one?"

"I be allowed to keep 2 items gifted from my grandmother and passed in my family from generations. I know it's breaking traditions as a newly appointed Luna doesn't carry anything from their home. But these two items are of great sentimental value to me and important to my Indian heritage."

Ooh that's daring. Gotta respect the audacity.

It's true. Luna are not allowed to carry anything from their past lives into their new pack, which I think is a crock of shit like, imagine giving up everything you've ever known, your life, your family, your clothes, your pets and move into a completely new place. But that's the life Lunas lead. I don't think Dominic can break tradition. Court officials won't stand for it.

"I'll allow it."

"But You highness, that violates tradition. No Luna in history has been allowed personal keepsakes from their home" one of the courtiers objected.

"Are you questioning my wisdom?" Dominic snarled.

The man was visibly shaken, "No your Majesty only that...traditionally Luna are not allowed to carry keepsakes from their home"

"If I may, traditionally Luna are not marked in the middle of the court as well" Jai spoke with his gaze averted to the ground but conviction in his voice.

Well done.

"I will allow it, since Luna demands it" Dominic said through gritted teeth and a fierce gaze directed toward the courtier who had questioned him.

"What are these items so close to your heart?" Dominic asked with a voice that can only be described as....concern? Curiosity but laced with love? Dominic hadn't ever loved someone let alone an enemy warrior from a foreign land.

"First is a carved sandalwood door that is engraved with a picture of Goddess Parvati gifted to me by my grandmother."

....

"A DOOR?" I asked. "YOU WANT TO BRING A DOOR?" I asked breaking down in a laugh. This man wants to bring a whole ass door across the lands.

I can't believe he's bringing a whole door into this matehood.

"And where should you keep a door?" I inquired again.

"I would like for it to be installed in my chambers." Jai declared.

"Granted." Dominic said.

Well looks like everyone has gone crazy.

"Secondly I should like to have my chest to keep my things in"

Smart. Anything we give him to keep his things we'd be able to easily break into.

"I'll allow it" Dominic said.

"Thank you so much for your kindness your Majesty. I'd like to set off immediately"

"Yes, you and your father can go" Dominic said non-chalantly.

The three of them started to depart. First Jai, followed by his father but when Rishi was passing the guards obstructed his passage. Rishi tried to brute force his way past them but he was still fo weak and injured to break through.

"What is the meaning of this Majesty?" Jai asked, now his voice was full of anger.

"I said I'll let your father and you pass Omega. I'll keep your brother here as my guest for a little longer" Dominic said smiling brightly while cutting a piece of Pomegranate that was laid before his with a knife and biting in.

Did Jai really think it was that easy? That he could walk out here with his family intact?

Ofcourse Dominic was going to keep someone as insurance in case Jai decided to run away. He cannot be surprised that Dominic is using Rishi as a collateral.

Jai visibly shuddered and had a terrified look on his face as he held protectively to his brother. Rishi meanwhile was very calm and collected looking daringly at Dominic, he turned to Jai and said, "Don't worry about myself little brother. I'll be alright." He beamed at his younger sibling.

He's telling Jai to run and abandon him here to die. The balls on this man.

Jai gulped and gave the King one last disdainful look and turned around to leave. Rishi stood where he was until Dominic commanded,

"Alpha Rishi, you will be under the direct care of my most trusted courtier, my Beta Sebastian. You'll be given all the facilities expected for the Brother of the Luna" Dominic said cordially.

Rishi was having none of it he just stood there with his stoic face and flexed muscles ready to tear Dominic apart and looked toward me. Hoping me to guide him.

"Ofcourse, follow me please" I said exiting the great hall filled to the brim with tension.

__________________________________

Author's note: I've kinda build too many characters only cause I love character interactions. So I turn to you guys to decide:

A. Do you want strictly only Jai and Dominic content through their POVs.

B. Or should I are there some character's apart these two you would like to see develop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
38.8K 2.3K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...
21.9K 1.1K 18
[Indian Omegaverse] "Would it be thick? And long? And hard?" Nakul's own shaft twitched at that thought. His mouth started moving back and forth, as...
112K 6.4K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...