CEO or MAFIA ?

By haileyolsen20

WARNING: DO. NOT. EVER. WITNESS. A. MURDER. Because it can just turn your beautiful life upside down. ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 86

2.9K 106 16
By haileyolsen20

N   A   O   M   I

"Mom.." I heard her whisper from behind, and I immediately spun around to face her.

I sucked in a deep breath as I saw her face. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes were watery, and her nose was puffed. Her clothes were half torn. There was a dark red mark on her cheek. Someone slapped her hard.

"Nadia.." I lost my breath, seeing her condition. All my tears were flowing down uncontrollably knowing that my baby had to go through all of this.

Again, a sharp pain coursed through me as I collapsed on the ground.

"Mom!!" Nadia exclaimed and limped towards me.

I glanced at her feet, which had a bad burn. A little flesh was also out.

I crawled towards her and checked her feet. Her sole was burnt partially. I glanced up at her.
"Who did this to...--" I was cut off as she hugged me tight and started crying.

"Mom!!" Her voice echoed as she cried loud.

"Shh.." I mumbled.
" I'm here.... we'll get out of here, baby." I whispered.
"Shh.... I know they hurt you, and your dad will surely kill them." I cried along with her.

"He..he.." she hiccuped along the tears.
"He slapped... me and kept a... burning rod... under my feet...." She snuggled closer to me to find comfort.
"Then.. suddenly he started... tearing my clothes... I was ...so scared.." she sniffled hard as it was getting hard for her to breathe.

"Shh.." I brushed my fingers through her hair comforting her.

After a minute, her breathing steadied as she pulled away from the hug.
"Were you in the hospital?" She asked, looking at my hospital gown.

I nodded and wiped her tear stained cheeks.
"Hayden and Hazel are waiting for you." I whispered.

A small smile curled up her lips.
"Even I can't wait to see them." She said in a wavery voice.

I scanned the room, and there was no sign of anyone.

I stood up and carried Nadia up in my arms and walked towards the door. I turned the knob but..

It was locked. I walked towards another door, and it was also locked.

This was a trap.

I put Nadia down and banged my fist on the door to open it, but all my strength was useless.
"Mom.." She called, but I was too busy pushing my body against the door.

"It's useless!!" I heard a voice from behind.

Being alerted, I turned around. It was a man with jet black hair and dark eyes. He had a piercing in his ear. He was wearing a trench coat and underneath it, was a tank top and a pair of jeans. His hands dipped inside his jeans pocket. He had tattoos all over his neck, and it continued below. He was in his middle thirties.

He was smirking at us.

Nadia scooted towards me in terror and hugged my leg in fear. I pushed Nadia behind me and glared at the man.
"Who are you?" I asked.

He clicked his tongue and shook his head, amusingly.
"SAD.... That you don't know me." He pursed his lips.

"Who. Are. You?" I emphasized each word this time.

He smirked.
"Your eyes are blessed because standing in front of you is the most feared and powerful Mafia..." He paused with a Cheshire smile." The one and only Ron Gusevi..." He bowed in front of me animatedly.
"Nice meeting you, Mrs Naomi Kingston."

Ma...mafia..!

"Let us go.." I said with pleading eyes.

"NO!!" He smirked and walked around the room.
"I've been searching for this HK family for the last ten years of my life, and I finally found it last year, and then I had to do a lot of planning to get you all..." He said still with his smirk and halted in one place.
"So now how can I let you go so easily." His face contorted in anger as he glared at me.

"Please.." I whispered brokenly.

"Because of your husband, I had to face so many losses and mishaps in my business. Drugs were lost, girls were missing, and he had the nerve to trespass into our place too." His voice was filled with menace. He cocked his head to a side to see Nadia, who was behind me.
"Now enough of bonding time, girl." He yelled at Nadia.

He started walking towards us. I covered Nadia behind me, shielding her. He reached us and glared at me. In a jiffy, he pulled my hair and banged my head on the hard wall as I fell on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Mom!!!" Nadia yelled.

I glanced at her with my vivid vision. She was pulled by her hair by Ron Gusevi. I closed my eyes and again opened it to clear my vision.

He was trying to pull her away, I crawled towards him and caught his leg to stop him. But he kicked me hard on my stomach, and, again, a sharp excruciating pain snapped in my body as I cried out loud. I coughed out blood as the kick was too hard.

"Mom!!" She exclaimed and bit his hand to release herself.
"Don't hurt mom..--" she was cut off as he slapped her hard on her right cheek and again started pulling her away by her hair.

"You bitchy brat!!!" He snarled at Nadia.

I clutched my stomach and sat straight with great difficulty.
"Please don't hurt her... She's just a little girl." I whispered in agony.

He spun around to face me. Nadia was crying hard.
"Mom... just go... he'll hurt you. Mom.." she cried.

"What a love!" He clicked his tongue, glancing at both of us.

He left her hair and caught her by her forearm. He pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed it towards me.

"No...please.. no..don't hurt mom..please.." Nadia cried, wiggling in his arms, glancing up at him with her pleading watery eyes.

"Kill me..." I exhaled and wiped my tears.  "but please let Nadia live." I looked him in the eyes with determination.

He smirked at my words and was about to open his mouth but..

Suddenly, one of the doors out of four opened, and Harold entered in. My eyes widened, seeing Harold. His hair was messed up, and his shirt was covered with blood stains. He was totally disheveled. He glanced at me with widened eyes, and his eyes slowly traveled from me to Nadia, who was held captive by Ron.

His jaws clenched in anger as he took a step towards Ron, but Ron immediately pointed the gun towards Nadia's forehead, and Harold halted in his tracks.

"No cunning games with me." He quirked his brows.
"I killed your father, don't forget that.." he said in a cheeky tone.
"Be a good man and kneel beside your wife. Just do as I say." He jerked his chin towards me.

Harold's shoulder slouched in defeat as he kneeled down beside me.
"You've already hurt her too much.. now, if you do anything to her, I'll kill you." Harold gritted with a wavering voice.

"As I said, be a good man, Mr Harold Kingston. Don't make me do things that I don't want to do." He clicked his tongue again.
"Let's have a normal talk." He smirked.

I glanced at Harold with the corner of my eyes. His whole posture was trembling in fury and fear. But we were helpless because our daughter was with him.

"I really hate to ruin this picture-perfect family. So here's a deal." He narrowed his eyes at Harold.

"What is it?" Harold asked.

"You have a pretty daughter, I'm thinking of selling her. I'll get a fine price. Don't you think." He slowly slid the barrel across her chin as she sniffled.

I clenched my eyes shut in annoyance at his words.
"What is the deal??" I yelled and glared at him.

"Patience, Mrs Kingston!" He glared at me before glancing back at Harold.
"I heard you have a hundred and twenty girls in your committee. Just hand them over to me, and I'll let your daughter free. You have kidnapped eighty girls from my domain, and as compensation, give those girls to me." Harold's posture stiffened as he was hesitant to give a reply.

My jaw hung low as my eyes widened in disbelief.
"What are you pondering about. Just give him those freaking girls. Why are you even thinking. Is Nadia not important to you." I whispered to him, but he had a void face.

"He'll give you all the girls, just give our Nadia back to us." I stated in haste.

"I want to listen it from his mouth." Ron raised hin brows.

Harold was still in daze, I shook his thighs as he glanced at me with a numb face.
"Just agree." I whispered.

Harold glanced back at Ron and subtly nodded.

"Words!! Mr Kingston." Ron exclaimed.

"I'll give those girls to you." Harold whispered brokenly as he lowered his eyes to the floor in defeat.

"Good!" Ron smiled.
"So, here you go." He pushed Nadia towards us as I smiled happily and opened my arms to invite her for a hug.

Nadia limped towards us with tears, but a small smile crept over her lips. Harold sighed and smiled at Nadia.

Everything was happy for a moment until one of the doors opened and armed bodyguards with huge guns entered in and pointed their gun towards Ron.

Ron's eyes widened in pure rage.
"You bastard, you betrayed me...." he thrummed in rage and raised his gun up to shoot.

My eyes widened as...

Triggers were pulled...

Bullets were shot....

And bodies were laid...

_______________________

The climax is ahead coming up in the next chapter.

P.s   I won't be updating on Wednesday. It was the reason for my double update.

See  y'll  in  the  next  chapter.
Until then stay tuned..
❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 43 13
Naomi West fled her wedding to the most feared billionaire of the state. Five years later, she has to come back home for work. But things take a diff...
645 8 43
She's the daughter of a secretary and a powerful CEO with a tragic past and the most powerful and wealthy CEO of a resort in Italy She's fearless, c...
729K 20.2K 40
***** My words were cut off and I was suddenly backed up into a wall, facing a very angry Logan. He looked me down in fury, making my size shrink eve...
1.8K 520 35
A girl who's sweet enough but crushed by world's behaviour takes a turn and becomes the coldest revenge taker..how does that sound always a guy mafia...