Not So One Night Stand ✔

By atprawita

+=====+=====+=====+ It's started on the weekend of May. I was looking for attention, needing intervention. Fe... More

⚠️ w a r n i n g ⚠️
Please...
He definitely is
Eh?
Quiet, princess...
Hotness mixed with hotness
Let the world know
It was fine, I'm all fine
it's HIM
Bear with me
Baby, is that...
Such an idiot
I'm a what?
Peace? Relief?
Woah...
I heard that, princess
Bii, I...
Does that mean...
Highway to hell
Wtf are you doing!?
So it was you then!?
Shut up, asshole
Sure thing, princess
Gulf...
No, please, no...
I'm sorry
👉🏻D R O W N👈🏻
Gulf, Bii... please, just shut up
Welcome to the fam
Switched

Oh, well...

619 46 17
By atprawita

☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Ready for the last chapter??
☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻

"Finally," I huffed out as I finished the icing. I turned around to see Mew smiling fondly at me, the same twinkled from years ago still present in his eyes.

"What?" I bashfully asked. Even after two decades and 3 years of being together, I was still a blushing mess every time Mew looked at me like that.

"Nothing, I'm just admiring the view." He stepped forward to give me a chaste kiss on my lips, before pulling away with an even wider smile. His hands stayed on my waist though as we just stood there and stared into each other's eyes.

"You go fresh up and I'll clean this. Call Mika down as well once you're done, yeah?"

"Are you sure?" I asked as I clung my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, your dad and the other gonna be here soon, better be ready,"

"But what about you?"

"I could just change my shirt and I'll be fine, you got icing all over the place, love," Mew chuckled as he licked some from my cheeks, causing me to blush again.

"Alright, alright, I'll see you in a bit,"

"Don't miss me too much,"

"I won't, daddy," I said winking teasingly at him before teleporting myself to our room. Yeah, the kink was still there too.

I quickly get rid of my clothes, before hopping onto the shower. I was thinking about using my power so I could speed things up, but then I remember Mew was cleaning up our messes downstairs and it would be weird if Mika were down there way too early. No, we did nothing sexual, it was just complete chaos because we were being the "mature" person we are while cooking.

I scrub and shave, taking my sweet time there before coming out of the bathroom an hour later.

I threw some casual clothes on, just a black sleeveless tee, a white shirt with some marker decoration on it, and my black skinny jeans. I contemplate whether I should use my black heeled boots or my silver one, but ended up using the white boots anyway.

I combed my long hair with my fingers, not bothering to tame it with any hair product or whatsoever. I feel like I look pretty decent for today's event. And I gave Mew more than enough time to clean up. He was probably already waiting for us downstairs.

I stepped out of our room and stalked down the hallway towards Mika's room.

Much to my surprise, I heard some "noises" from inside. Was he... doing stuff there? But the voice was way too high-pitched for it to be Mika. Wait, did he get someone there? But I don't recall letting anybody in today?

Dammit! Should I knock or just burst right in?
It would be awkward to be caught wet-handed, but if I let him be it would be wrong for me too since I'm his parents.

Fuck it! I'm bursting in.

I bust the door opened, gasping instantly at the sight right in front of my eyes.

"PA!!!"

"Mika, I- I-"

"Please don't tell, dad! I'll explain, I swear."

"I- Uh, just, tidy up. And you, what are you doing here?"

"Testing my magic?" The oh-so-familiar boy said.

"Magic, my ass. Go back to where you came from! Unless you want some problems too, I'm pretty sure you got some explaining to do as well."

"Y-yes, Sir,"

"Good, now shoo" The currently black-haired boy right away disappeared from my sight and hopefully back to his parents' house not to my backyard.

"And you, oh my, what the fuck was in your mind?"

"Can I explain it at once? It's uh... awkward to explain it again and again,"

"I know you're 18 and all, but really, M?"

"I'm sorry..." Mika bowed his head down and even though he was silent afterwards, I could feel his emotion going all over the place.

"Just come downstairs with me. You tell him, or I'll spill it," I pinched the bridge of my nose frustratedly, before strolling off of the room and down the stairs, Mika right on my tail.

"You alright?" Mew asked, clearly acknowledging my distress. He could feel it from miles away.

"Why don't you ask Mika?"

"Why should I ask Mika? Wait- never mind, spill, boy"

"..."

"Better said it before I find out from your mind," Mew threatened again.

"Let's just sit, for now, I don't know how you'll react," I instructed softly.

"Is it really that bad?"

"Depends, really. I don't even know what to say or how to react, so we better sit our asses down." Mew shot me the "look" so I mumbled out a small please as I batted my eyelashes at him. He sighed but the three of us moved towards the living room nevertheless.

"Okay, so?"

"I may or may n-" Knock, knock.

Mew and I groaned at whoever the fuck it was, but I got up nonetheless and open the bloody door. It was the Nattapol's and their child, the two were all smiley and happy with a present in their hand.

"Come on in,"

"Rén said something about coming earlier, so here we are," Tul said, chuckling afterwards.

"O- oh,"

"You don't seem happy," He asked, slightly concerned.

"We're in the middle of something, but come on in,"

I left the door open for them to come in, motioning them to follow me to the living room and take a seat as well.

"Why so tense?" Max asked.

"Rén, why don't you tell them as well?" I mindlessly said.

"Wait, what does my kid has to do with this?" Tul defensively said.

When I saw the two boys were looking everywhere but us along with the three adults confused looks, I sighed before plopping myself on Mew's lap.

"I caught your son snogging with my son, in my house, without any of us' knowledge, trespassing I might say"

A chorus of "Wait, what" was followed by "You didn't know?" which not only confused me but Mew and Max as well.

"Tul, what do you mean?" Max asked his husband.

"I've caught them a couple of times already. Rén promised to tell you soon but well..."

"Still a trespassing," I childishly said.

"I swear I have no idea about that. And you, my child, I've told you to not use your fucking teleport magic like that, weren't you in enough trouble already?" The poor kid bowed his head down and I noticed Mika giving him a concerned look.

"At least it was your child and not some random stranger," Mew said suddenly.

"Does that mean I'm in no trouble?" Mika hopefully said.

"Are you listening to yourself? I know you're 18 and all today, but the rules are still there, young man. You're grounded for a week, and that means no secret meeting as well. I'll seal your room from any teleport magic for the time being."

"But, daddd"

"No but's. Or do you want it to be two weeks instead? A month maybe?" Mika's eyes widened at Mew's words before he batted his big blue eyes at him.

"Not gonna work. Only Gulf's that strangely still work with me," Mika sulked instantly, a prominent pout was on his lips.

"I... honestly have no idea what to say to you, Rén. But you better take care of that kid's heart of you'll be grounded for life because we got kicked out from the hell," Max said, still pinching the bridge of his nose frustratedly.

"Heyyy, we're not gonna kick you out if they broke up," I argued back. We're not that heartless, are we?

"But I know you guys well enough to know there might be some sort of punishment for hurting your kid," Max fired back to me.

"If it was to us, maybe, but this is their business, we're not gonna mingle in it. Right, Mew? Duh, of course, I'm right."

"Just take care of each other. Hell or earth, people are insane and won't hesitate to come in between a good relationship, just be careful I guess," Mew finalized and the two of them sighed in relief.

"And no more sneaking around, please. That gave me a heart attack even though my heart's not even beating anymore," I dramatically said causing the whole room to laugh.

"Sooo... cake anyone?"

"No, lunch first before that, babe," Mew said, playfully pinching my hips.

"Can I- can I like be all couple-y with Rén now that we're... out?"

"Sure, just don't have sex in front of us," Tul said carelessly causing the kids to gasp while Max goes hysterical.

Oh well... I guess the Nattapol's and Jongcheveevat's gonna be an actual family soon.

☀🌻 fin 🌻☀

Thank you so, so much
for those who stay throughout the ride, your supports mean everything to me and I'm so grateful and damn glad for that.

I got one new book already published as you all know and another one ready to be published in any second I please so if you're still interest in my books, wait up and stay tune xx

NSONS signing out,
See you in the new book(s), babies
❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
173K 6.9K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
576K 23.5K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
172K 9.1K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...