Not So One Night Stand ✔

By atprawita

+=====+=====+=====+ It's started on the weekend of May. I was looking for attention, needing intervention. Fe... More

⚠️ w a r n i n g ⚠️
Please...
He definitely is
Eh?
Quiet, princess...
Hotness mixed with hotness
Let the world know
It was fine, I'm all fine
it's HIM
Bear with me
Baby, is that...
Such an idiot
I'm a what?
Peace? Relief?
Woah...
I heard that, princess
Bii, I...
Does that mean...
Highway to hell
Wtf are you doing!?
So it was you then!?
Shut up, asshole
Gulf...
No, please, no...
I'm sorry
👉🏻D R O W N👈🏻
Gulf, Bii... please, just shut up
Welcome to the fam
Oh, well...
Switched

Sure thing, princess

539 47 8
By atprawita

"Yo, Kana! You called?" Mew asked, peeking from the barely opened door.

"Mew, my second son, come on in!" A voice that I assumed was my dad said. Mew pushed open the door furthermore, placing his hand on the small of my back and guiding me inside.

"Kana!!! Oh my, my son, come over here," The man excitedly said, quickly scrambling onto his feet before hurrying over to me. He engulfed me in his arms, embracing me in his warmth. I awkwardly hugged back, feeling kind of strange to be hugged by a stranger.

"It's been so long,"

"I uh... yeah... I guess,"

"How are you doing, son? Did your Mae and Phor treat you right?"

"They... were fine, I guess. But they kicked me out so... I don't know,"

"That's sad, but their loss anyway. How have you liked this place so far?"

"It's... cool, I think."

"You're so timid, just like what they told me." He said, smiling tenderly at me.

This guy is so loving and he's pretty cool. I thought that he might dress in some old outfits, but duh, am I wrong? Definitely. He used skinny jeans, got a chain on his right pocket, and wore a black shirt, and also a black tee inside. This guy looked badass if I may say myself. And to think that he was my dad, just makes it cooler.

"Take a seat, wherever you please. I need to have a few words with Mew over here,"

"O- okay..."

I walked towards the huge-ass couch across from his desk, but Mew pulled me with him and plopped me on his lap. I blush furiously, looking at my dad awkwardly.

"Cute. Now, Mew, you do know why I called you, didn't you?"

"Eh? Kind of, but not really. What's up?"

"Thank you for bringing my son back, I've missed him lots,"

"Eh, it was his order anyway, I didn't say anything. He asks to visit you and who am I to say no to that cute little pout?" Mew said, causing me to blush again. He pecked my temple quickly, smiling tenderly at me.

"What's your intention with my son, Mew?"

"Uh?"

"It wasn't just a quick fuck and brings him back to me, was it?"

"No, definitely no. I wouldn't do such things to him,"

"What's it then?"

"D- Dad... Can you not?" I stuttered out nervously.

"I need to know what's his intention with you, my son,"

"But d-"

"It's fine, Bii. I kind of expected it honestly,"

"So, what's it?" My dad pressed again.

I buried my face in Mew's neck, groaning loudly in annoyance. I thought being kicked out by my parents means I wouldn't have this kind of talk with my boyfriend, but then I meet my actual dad and he was even more protective than my parents back on earth, huff.

"I love him, and even years before I got the order from you, I already have the urge to find him and meet him in person. So no, it wasn't just a quick fuck and brings him back to you thingy." Mew said, causing me to blush again. I've heard him said that multiple times, but every time those words left his mouth, I still get the fluttery feelings.

"Okay, cool. You hurt him a tiny bit and I'll crush you to pieces, agree?"

"Is that a deal or something?"

"It's a promise. He's my only son, my precious lil thing,"

"Oh, cool. I have no intention to hurt him anyway."

"Good," My dad said causing me to smile widely at him.

"Is there something else? Or..."

"I locked Ann in the dungeon, she won't tell the whole truth, but I know that she will if you're the one that asks her."

"I'll go there later tonight. I promise Gulf to show him around,"

"You do?" I asked, clearly knowing nothing.

"Well... I do, I just didn't say it to you, but I think you might like that. Or are you too tired and just want tons of cuddles instead? I'm fine with either one."

"Okay, a tour and tons of cuddles after then," I said, grinning widely at Mew. He chuckled at my excitement, before pecking my cheek quickly.

"You're fine to go if you want. I'll catch up with you later, Kana."

"It's Gulf, too many Kana, it confused me," I said to my dad.

"Alright then, son. Meet me at the dining table by 6."

"Okay..."

I hopped off of Mew's lap, and we slowly trailed back outside. I let out a loud sigh, not even noticing how tense I was back there. Mew chuckled again at me, causing me to look at him weirdly,

"What?"

"You looked so timid, it was funny,"

"No, it wasn't! If you tell me he would be that cool and badass, I wouldn't have worried in the first place, asshole!"

"You can't blame me! I didn't even know he would be that cool. He wasn't usually that chill. That man is intimidating as fuck, for hell's sake. I even got surprised when he was that chill and not as serious as he used to,"

"But still, at least gimme a warning or something"

"You'll get even more freak out if I tell you,"

"Err... true,"

"I know."

"Shut up, I still hate you,"

"We both know that you don't. Now c'mon, this castle is huge, our tour might take a lot of time."

"Piggy ride? I still can barely feel my legs, to be honest."

"Alright, hop on," Mew said, laughing like the asshole he is.

As Mew said, this place is huge. Like, really, really huge. We stopped a couple of times at some places. Mew said he was tired when in fact he just want to make out with me. And who am I to say no when he got those kissable lips of his?

We were done eventually, around two hours or something later, and I was so exhausted. I tossed myself onto the huge-ass bed, laying there like a starfish.

"It's almost dinner, do you wanna take a shower first?" Mew asked and I groaned out loud.

"Can you run me a bath instead?"

"Sure thing, princess. Don't fall asleep though,"

"Hm..."

"Gulf, I meant it."

"Yes, Suppasit, I know it," I spit back sassily.

"Watch your attitude, baby boy"

"Whatever, I'm tired, lemme be,"

I watched Mew prepare the bathtub from the wide-opened door before he came back in and cradled me to the bathroom. He undressed me gently before laying me down in the bathtub.

"You don't wanna join me?"

"Trust me, if I do, we would take longer than an hour, and we barely have an hour."

"... Right, but wash me, please?"

"Are you really that tired?"

"Uh-hu,"

"Alright then,"

Mew carefully washed my body while I relaxed and closed my eyes. He pecked my lips every now and then, causing a huge smile to blossom on my face. Once I was done, he tapped my cheeks softly and lend me the towel. I pouted at him and quite frankly, he caught the drift. He sighed but I can see the fond smile spread on his face. He dried my body and without me asking, he carried me back onto the bed.

"I just realised I bring nothing..." I said, looking at him with my big caramel eyes.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, I just realised that too. Wait a bit, Imma grab mine next door."

"You gonna go to your own castle?"

"... no? I have a room here as well,"

"Oh..."

He smiled at me before disappearing outta the door. I waited patiently for him to come back which he eventually did a few minutes later; fresh clothes in hand and a wide smile on his face. I giddily took the clothes, always so excited when I could use his clothes. I put the black and white striped shirt on over the black tee, before grabbing my black skinny jeans.

I walked towards the full-length mirror, softly combing my hair to a proper style, making sure it was at least decent enough. I pulled out a small bottle of perfume from my pocket, spraying them at some spots on my body before putting it back in my pocket.

"What's after dinner?"

"Dessert,"

"Nooo, that's not what I mean," I whined out like a child.

"Oh... we have nothing planned if that's what you're asking, so I think just cuddles and movies?"

"We're going back tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, in the afternoon though because I need to knock some sense into my dad,"

"Will he listen to you?"

"Kana, I mean your dad gonna be there, so hopefully yeah,"

"Want me to come along?"

"It's up to you, but I think I can do just fine alone,"

"Oh, alright then, Imma just hang with Tul and Max I guess,"

"Don't have a threesome while I'm gone, yeah?" Mew said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Suppasit! What do you think I am?"

"Kidding,"

"Asshole!"

"Hush, now c'mon, your dad probably waiting already,"

"Is he always like that?"

"He's a king. Time is a precious thing for him," My mouth goes 'o' shape, releasing a silent 'oh...'

We walked to the dining room hand in hand, Mew throwing lame jokes every two seconds. I laughed along because frankly, it wasn't that lame and quite funny, the way he laughed at his own joke just make it even funnier.

Two guards pushed open two doors that are way taller than me, bowing down as we walked past them. I saw my dad sitting at the head of the huge-ass table and Mew pulled out a chair on his right for me. I smiled at him as a thank you before he took a seat beside me. Tul and Max soon joined us, sitting opposite me and Ashton after saluting the king.

The maids I saw earlier this day came into the room, trays of food in their hands as they gracefully set them on the table. I watched in awe at how they worked, but frown a bit when none of them has the guts to look us in the eyes, even when I say thank you, she just bowed down and quickly left the room.

"So, Gulf," My dad started which cause the other three to watch us intensely.

"Yes?"

"How's life doing?"

"It's uh... great right now, I guess,"

"Why are you so unsure?"

"Just a lot to take in, but aside from that I can't be happier with how's life turning,"

"That's good to hear, I'm happy for you, son"

"Thanks, dad"

"Um, Kana?" Mew suddenly started.

"Yes?"

"How does tomorrow around 10 sound?"

"That's fine with me, are we gonna go at 10?" My dad nodded his head at Mew, but not bothering to smile or anything.

"I'm thinking that would be a great time,"

"Okay then,"

"What's going on?" Tul asked Mew.

"Nothing, I was just gonna knock some sense into my dad and Kana gonna help me,"

"Oh..."

"Talk about knocking some sense, I don't know if I should bring this up but I'm so curious," I said, trailing it off softly. My dad gave the sign for me to go on, so I speak up again,

"Wh- why did you abandon me?" I quietly mumbled. Suddenly, the whole table fell into silence and a tense air lingered in between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
305K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
3.6K 256 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...