The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

By Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... More

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Let's Ride

176 9 1
By Rally9933

Hey guys, sorry I didn't stick to my schedule anymore. I was very busy at school and my fanart. I guess my updates might be weekly or less. I hope you'll like my new chapter here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's another day under the bridge of the 6th Street Viaduct as the Bad Guys car skid along the way. Inside the car was Wolf and Snake, but this time, Wolf wasn't doing the driving this time, it was Snake! Wolf had been teaching Snake how to drive for years. Wolf didn't want Snake or the other Bad Guys to depend on him to drive the car. He is the team driver, but he can't be at the wheel all the time. So, the next one in line would be Snake. Despite having no arms or legs, his whole body could be his legs and arms. His body is long enough to reach the pedals, the stick, and the wheel, so he might be compatible to drive.

Today, Wolf was testing Snake to drive the car as the former graded the latter's skills. Wolf held a notepad and a pen to write down Snake's grade.

While Snake was driving the car around Wolf, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet sat aside, watching the whole scene.

"Here we are again, guys,"

"Today is once again the day of Snake's driving test with Wolf.

"Let's just hope that'll be Snake's last driving test, and if Snake does not pass this one, it means another whole year of driving lessons."

Snake crashed into a pedestrian dummy made out of sack and hay with button eyes and a hat.

"What happened?" Snake asked, sticking his head out from the window to check what happened in front

"Oh, nothing, Snake, you just struck another pedestrian," Wolf shrugged, and wrote the point on the clipboard, "Minus 20 more points."

"How many does that leave me with?" Snake inquired.

"-224," Wolf answered

"How many more minutes are left in the test?"

"The test is over."

Snake slammed his fisted tail on the board, and exclaimed, That's enough time, I can make up those points!" He pulled the gear lever into reverse.

"No, Snake, you didn't hear me!" Wolf tried to explain, but the car rammed into reverse, and Wolf screamed, It's too late, Snake!" He pleaded with his best friend to stop as the car knocked over a whole row of cones, knocked through a brick wall, and crashed in front of the other Bd Guys, creating a huge dust cloud.

The Bad Guys coughed out the dust from their mouths and throats as Snake eagerly asked, "Okay, Wolf, what's my final score?"

Wolf looked down at his clipboard, and answered, "6."

Yes!" Snake clenched his tail into a fist, and grinned, "And how many do I need to pass?
"6-." Wolf replied as Snake smiled proudly until his best friend continued his sentence, "-00." Snake was shocked by this, "What?"

Wolf explained clearly, "600. You need 600 to pass. You got 6".

Snake sighed sadly, "Sorry, Wolf. But it'll be alright. Besides, this means that I get to have another driving lesson for a whole another year!" he smiled while booping Wolf's nose, and slithered out of the car.

As Snake left, the other Bad Guys approached Wolf from outside of the car, checking if he was alright.

"Oh well, Wolf, I guess we have another whole year that you'll drive a car, and take us wherever we go," Tarantula smirked while standing at the open window

"Yep!" Piranha exclaimed, "That means you'll take us to the mall..."

"Or at my work at the restaurant...," Hornet added

"Or in the computer shop...," Tarantula stated.

"Or at the beach..." Shark smiled.

While the four Bad Guys ranted about the list of places they would go with Wolf driving for another year again, Wolf suddenly talked to himself in his mind, "Oh, God. Another year of teaching Snake to drive while I do the driving around here. I've got to do something to save myself. I can't be the one to drive the car for the team again. Oh, there's only one way out: a teacher's ace in the hole!" That's when Wolf had that idea as he declared, "Extra credit!"

Before Snake slithered into the tunnel where the entrance of the Bad Guys' hideout would be, he heard what Wolf said as he stopped his way before slithering back to the car, "What was that, Wolf?"

Wolf came out of the passenger seat with the other 4 Bad Guys stepped aside, and shook Snake in joy, "Extra credit, Snake! The extra credit! You still have a chance to drive."

"What's extra credit?" Shark asked.

"It's when you get credit for the things you weren't able to do before," Hornet replied.

"Exactly, Hornet," Wolf said before turning to his reptile friend, "What do you say, Snakey? You want that extra credit?"

Snake thought of it while rubbing his chin with his tail, and answered, "Oh yeah? I'm in!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Bad Guys' hideout, Snake sat down at the dining table with a paper, holding a pencil with his tail, while Wolf was standing at another side of the table, where a teacher should be with his student taking the activity.

"Now, Snake, are we ready for that extra credit?" Wolf asked.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Snake smirked.

"That's the spirit, Snakey! So all you have to do to earn your extra credit and pass the driving test, and you never have to take more lessons from me again, is to write a 10-word sentence on what you've learned from my driving class," Wolf explained.

Snake tapped the bottom of his pencil on his face while thinking, and said, "But I've learned so many things from you.

Just pick one, I don't care which. Here, I'll help you get started," Wolf cleared his throat while Snake was writing what his teacher said, "What I learned in Wolf's driving class is..." There! That's already eight words! Only two more!"

While Snake was writing with just his tail, the tip of his pencil snapped, "dang it!"

"What's wrong?" Wolf asked.

"Got to sharpen my pencil," Snake said as he sharpened the pencil with the electric sharpener.

When Snake went back to writing again, Wolf started to feel impatient waiting, until he heard a snap from a pencil. Snake sighed as he was about to sharpen his pencil, but Wolf took his pencil.

"Give me that!" He pulled out a blank pen, "Here's a pen."

"Wow! Thanks, buddy!" Snake grabbed the pen, and went back to writing. After a couple of letters, Snake put the pen down, and handed the paper to Wolf, "There."

"Fantastic, let me see it," Wolf was about to grab the paper, but Snake yanked it away from him.

"Wait, Wolf! I changed my mind!" Snake exclaimed as he crossed out his writings with the pen

" I'm sure whatever you've written is fine, just let me see," Wolf demanded, trying to be patient. Snake jumped on top of his paper, covering his work with his body, "No, Don't look! It's not ready."

Wolf was getting impatient as he tried to control his impatient anger by forming a crazy smile, "It's so simple, only 10 words! 'What I learned in Wolf's driving class is blankity, blank!'"

"I can do this! I can do this!" Snake nervously thought of the words while pointing the tip of her pen on the paper

Wolf couldn't take it anymore as he jumped on Snake, and forced him to write with the pen on the paper, "You only need two... more... words!"

The table finally collapsed and broke as Wolf fell on top of Snake. Wolf got off of Snake, and reached for the essay, "Okay, let me see what you've written."

Wolf grabbed the paper, but Snake grabbed the end of the paper.

"It's not ready yet," the reptile said

"It's okay, Snake. Show me what you've written," Wolf still got a hold of the paper.

"No!" Snake exclaimed, trying to pull the paper from Snake.

"Give it to me!"

"No!"

"Let me see it!"

As Wolf and Snake tried to pull the paper from each other, the paper was ripped in half. Seeing the paper was in half, Wolf grabbed Snake's other piece, and attempted to read it, "What I learned in Wolf's driving class is... Uh..." On the page, it said 'What I learned in Wolf's driving class is how to drive.' 'Class,' 'how' and 'drive' were crossed out, and below were pictures of a car, Snake, and a bird. Realizing that he couldn't read the essay properly, and he won't be able to finish his class with Snake in time, Wolf didn't care about the paper as he threw two pieces on the floor, "Well, the rest doesn't matter! You pass! You pass!"

"Wolf, I don't feel like I really did anything," Snake doubted himself.

"That's how extra credit is supposed to feel."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it means you are compatible to drive just like me!"

Snake suddenly smiled that his best friend believed that he could drive on his own now, "Wow, thanks, Wolf," Snake turned around as he slithered towards his room, and spoke, "Which means, I can drive wherever a want!"

This was where Wolf realized something as Snake's words echoed in his mind. If Snake was able to drive, despite his driving skills being terrible, Wolf just imagine what would happen if Snake would indeed drove the Bad Guys car on his own.

A vision of Wolf's worries was shown that Snake was driving the car all over Los Angeles. He hit several innocent pedestrians, crashed other vehicles, and ran over partygoers in parks.

Los Angeles was on fire as citizens ran and scream in fear. Tiffany Fluffit was reporting live about the incident that Snake created with the car.

"So much destruction... this reporter asks, 'Why?'" A photo of Wolf was shown on-screen beside Tiffany, "Local consensus places the blame on this negligent, selfish teacher who–" Tiffany was then ran over by Snake. Tiffany got a chance to get up, and grunted, "Let's- not- use that take."

Wolf snapped out to reality from his horrible vision, and shook his head.

"That's preposterous. He did the extra credit. There's no need to worry. I just- I just need a nap," The leader of the Bad Guys said to himself before placing a paw on his forehead, and walking to his bedroom to rest after a long class he had with Snake. Hopefully, he'll feel better when he wakes up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the early night came, Wolf woke up from his nap. He let out a big yawn as he realized he took a nap from all that stress of teaching Snake some driving lessons. He rubbed an eye with his paw, and slowly walked towards the door.

When he opened the door, the main room was so dark. But all of a sudden, the light turned on, and a loud cry was heard.

"Surprise!"

Wolf snapped awoke from tiredness when he opened his eyes to see his team holding a cake that said, "Thank you, Wolf!"

"To the greatest driving instructor ever!" Snake held up his goblet as a toast.

Wolf was really surprised to see his friends surprising him with the cake, "Whoa, guys, what is all this?!"

"This is for helping Snake drive," Hornet declared.

Wolf's frown dropped as he saw how his friends appreciated how he successfully taught Snake to drive, which was never been true.

"Wolf, we were starting to think Snake was never going to drive. But you never gave up on him, you never quit, you never took the easy way out!" Tarantula stated.

"Aww," Wolf cooed in touch.

"And, maybe someday, because of your success in helping Snake, you can help us learn how to drive too!" Piranha said.

Wolf shook his head in surprise, "Say what?"

"Yeah, so we can drive around the city independently," Shark mentioned.

"We could be free!" Hornet squealed.

"We could do whatever we want," Tarantula added.

"Yeah, whatever we want," Snake nodded in agreement before turning to Wolf and smiling at him.

Wolf just showed a fake smile, but deep inside, he was worried. If he falsely made Snake pass the driving class, he'll not only make destruction in the whole city, but Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet would end up causing the same thing if Wolf made them pass the easy way.

"No. I tricked Snake into passing the class. Now the rest of my team wants a lesson too?" Wolf said in his head nervously. The whole Bad Guys would ruin their reputation and throw themselves in jail for good. And worst, Wolf would become the worst friend and driving teacher ever!

"Maybe tomorrow, you can try driving on the street for real!" Snake suggested as Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet cheered in agreement.

But Wolf then thought, "No. I won't let it happen. I won't let my best friend or all of my friends risk their lives trying to drive. I've got to end this before it begins."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, a dark figure snuck out of Wolf's room, and ran to the elevator with the car. It's just Wolf, wearing a black bodysuit. He pushed the down button, and the elevator doors closed.

When the elevator made it all the way down to the tunnel, the door opened, and Wolf turned the keys to start the engine before driving out of the tunnel.

What Wolf didn't know is that Snake was sleeping on the passenger seat next to work. He woke up, and felt the car moving. Something didn't feel right. The car was moving, and he wasn't behind the wheel.

Snake turned to the driver's seat, and Wolf turned around to the passenger seat where the two noticed each other, and screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Wolf skid off the road for a bit, then returned to normal.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my car? And why are you wearing that black suit?!" Snake hissed while Wolf was still driving. Snake then gasped in horror, "Oh gosh, I know who you are!"

"No, you don't! You don't know who I am!" Wolf exclaimed nervously

"Yes, I do! I know that you're... a carjacker! Only me and my buddies can do such a thing! I never thought I'd have to use this pepper spray!" Snake took a pepper spray, and was supposed to spray it at Wolf, but the nozzles pointed the wrong way, it got in his eyes, and he screamed in pain, "Aaahh! Somebody help me! Somebody help me!"

Wolf then kicked Snake out of the car, "Sorry, Snake, but it was for your own good."

But to Wolf's surprise, seeing through the side mirror, Snake was hanging behind the car, biting the rear bumper.

"You'd better stop this car!" Snake demanded with his mouth still occupied from hanging on

Wolf didn't give up yet as he slammed the brake, and Snake tightened his bite on the rear bumper.

"I'm... not... letting... go! Nothing will stop me! Not even..." Snake then gasped as he saw ahead where a line of tropical palm trees that had spiky stumps, "Tropical Palm Trees?!" Snake bumped into the trees' spiky stumps, scratching and poking him along the way, but he was still in one piece, "I'm... not... letting... go... even for..." He gasped again as he saw ahead were flower bushes that can produce powder/pollen, "Flowers with pollens" Snake bumped into flower bushes as pollens flew all over his face, stinging his eyes and irritating his nose, but he tried to hold his sneeze as he was still hanging on onto the rear bumper, "If you think I'll let go for a little..." He gasped in horror to see high schoolers getting ready for prom night while waiting for their school bus at the bus stop as he approached them, "High schoolers for prom?! Oh no!"

Wolf could hear Snake screaming until it faded to silence. Realizing that he lost Snake, Wolf sighed in relief, "Looks like that got rid of him. Now for some tunes!" He turned on the radio, to play some music.

"And now back to KIIS, with all of your personal 'you won't get away with stealing my car!' hits."

Wolf thought that voice from the radio sounded familiar as he looked down at the radio. From there, the radio face opened, and Snake squeezed out of the box, and jumped on Wolf.

The two got into a giant brawl, and the car went out of control.

Two cops in a car were standing by to patrol the streets, only to see the Bad Guys Car driving in circles.

"Hey, look," One of the cops said.

The car then sped up toward the squad car. The cops screamed in fear and clutched each other.

While plummeting, Snake and Wolf were still brawling.

"Ugh! I'd never let you have this car! Not even if you were..." Snake pulled the hood of the bodysuit off, revealing who the culprit was. Snake gasped in horror to see that the carjacker was his best friend, "Wolf?"

The car crashed into the police car. Seconds later, the siren went on, activating their rights to arrest someone responsible for this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet went to the visiting room in jail to check on Wolf and Snake as they talked to the two on the phone.

"So, how's it going with you two?" Tarantula asked while speaking through the phone behind the glass window.

Snake answered happily while Wolf held the phone for him "Pretty good, actually. Like we did last year in jail, it's like a jail-cation in here with my best friend."

Feeling guilty about what happened last night, ad he was the real reason he and Snake were in here in the first place, Wolf sighed, and confessed, "Uh, Snake, I'd like to... apologize. I never should have passed you. You really weren't ready."

"So, I guess I can't drive anymore, huh?" Snake guessed sadly.

Wolf wrapped an arm around Snake, and answered, "Don't worry, buddy. I'll give you a lot of time teaching you to drive once we're released."

"Speaking of release, the warden said he'll let you two go early, if you do him a favor," Shark declared.

"What's that?" Wolf asked.

"Free driving lessons!" Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet said in unison, and laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Lilly Singh - Tiffany Fluffit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
Rally9933

Co-Author
TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a reference to Spongebob Squarepants, No Free Rides.

Special thanks to TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 for giving me a few ideas for this chapter.

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 524 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...
34K 1.5K 42
๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—— | โ ๐˜š๐˜– ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ '๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜›๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜™๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜– ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 65 9
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Kaguya Ookami, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finall...
1.1K 35 8
Mr. Piranha had a lifelong dream of becoming a famous singer. His friendship with the rest of the Bad Guys was put to the test when a musical band ar...