Love Don't Change..Odell Beck...

By melaninX_

Danielle has been through hell and back with relationships after finally leaving her ex fiance who was always... More

O1.
O2.
03.
O4.
05.
06.
O7.
O8
O9.
1O.
11.
12.
13. *KINDA RATED R*
14.
15.
A|N .
16.
17.
Yass boo Yass
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
TITLE CHANGE !!!
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35
36.
ODELL BECKHAM ON MADDEN 16,!?!???
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
A/N *MUST READ THIS NOTICE*
42.
43.
44.
Sequel Posted
NEW STORY

45.

15.2K 418 142
By melaninX_

Danielle POV

I was sitting at Jermaine's house watching his son and Hailey run around the back hard playing on the playground set he had in the backyard. I was hold Nevaeh as she just played with a baby rattle she always played with.

"So how Hailey been doin'? Y'know wit' you and Odell breakin' up." Jermaine asked me.

I kinda shrugged."She seems okay but sometimes she gets in her moods."

"Well how you been ma? You always seem like things are perfectly fine." He said.

I sat 'Vaeh in her car seat next to me and sighed. "things do get hard for me..just the fact that I gotta get used to sleeping alone, waking up and not seeing him there..it's something to get used too but I know it's for the best." I shrugged.

"Well have you talked to him since then?" He asked.

"Nope, we only speak unless it involves the girls. That's it. His entire family knows already and it's only been 3 days. TMZ some nosey ass people."

"If you eva' just wanna talk baybeh, you know I'm here for you no matter what." He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Thank you Jermaine." I smiled.

"It's no problem baybeh. You know I got you." He smiled.

Jermaine had been a huge help these pass couple of days, he's helped me with finding a small condo he's also helping me move tomorrow, he's held me as I cried, he watched 'Vaeh for me yesterday while I had a photo shoot for modeling, Odell was drunk and I didn't want him watching her while he was in that state, I understand that's his daughter but no mother would want someone watching their child while that person is under the influence of any kind, no matter who that person is!! I talked to Jarvis this morning too and I literally had to beg him not to come to New York...he made me tell him what Odell said and he was ready to come up here and fight but I made him stay in Florida. It started raining so we went inside, Jermaine turned a movie on for the kids to watch while I followed him into the kitchen to grab them some snacks.

"Jermaine...remember that girl you told me about. The one you wrote that' poem about, was that girl me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Honestly yes it was you..but at dat' time you was wit' Odell." He explained.

"Anyother guy would've tried to get with me the minute they heard about me and Odell breaking up." I was shocked.

"That just shows that I'm not like these other niggas. Yeah, I do have some feelings for you but I wouldn't put them on you now. that would be selfish of me, you already going through a pretty fragile state and that'd be wrong of me to come at you like that."

"Thank you Jermaine...that's really sweet of you to think of my feelings and my emotions." I smiled.

He flashed me a smile. I had always seen Jermaine as a friends but so many people always thought we had something going on. I never thought it looked that way but now that I know he has feelings for me, maybe the way he was acting towards me made it seem that way and I never noticed!

"My mom is coming to visit this soon, did you wanna meet her?" He asked me.

"She'd love to meet her future mother in law." Azur walked into the kitchen.

"Azur shut up!." Jermaine said.

"You shut up!" She laughed.

Azur grabbed a bag of Doritos and walked back out the kitchen. After we gave the kids their snack, eventually they fell asleep so we sat in the kitchen talking a little bit more.

"Wait, if you've always had feelings for me..then why did you always encourage me to stay with Odell?" I asked.

"I'm no home wrecker, y'all had a nice family thing going on and I couldn't mess that up. Besides, you seemed happy anyway and when you truly care about somebody you want them to be happy."

I stared at Jermaine and wrapped my arms around his neck... I looked up into his eyes and licked my lips before placing them on his. He seemed hesitant at first but a few moments later our lips were moving in sync. He slowly slid his tongue in my mouth as his hands were placed firmly on my backside giving it light squeezes here and there.

"Wait, wait, wait." He pulled away from the kiss.

"Damn." We both said.

"We should stop before this leads to something else." He sighed.

"Yeah, we should." I nodded.

Later on that evening we stayed at Jermaine's house for dinner, he cooked lasagna and it was really good. I tried so long to get hailey to actually eat spaghetti and lasagna. For the first time tonight she actually ate it and she couldn't stop eating it. She was truly Odell's child because he loved to eat 24/7. While the kids went to play I fed Nevaeh a bottle as Jermaine washed up the dishes and once bedtime rolled around for all the kids I felt like crashing. Kids will tire you out. I sat on the couch and started watching a movie with Jermaine. Every now and then I would glance over at him and he'd do the same with me. Then I stared at him again and I just couldn't help myself at this moment I was now staring while biting my lip. Jermaine wasn't as gorgeous as Odell but he was fine as hell! and at this moment he could get it.

"Jermaine..."I said.

"Wassup ma." He replied.

"I really..really wanna pick up where we left off earlier." I stared at him.

"No you don't ma." He shook his head.

"Yes I do..." I got on top of him so I was straddling him and I kissed him lustfully. As our tongues wrestled once again I started to grind my hips in slow motion which was making his member rise against me. I trailed my lips down to his neck leaving a few hickeys here and there.

"Danielle are you sure you wanna keep going." He asked nervously.

"Yes I'm sure Jermaine." I pecked his lips one last time and took my shirt off revealing my black rose print bra. "You wanna take me upstairs and handle you're business or you just gonna sit there" I said with a smirk. He bit his lip and kissed me as he picked me up and put my legs around his torso.

When we finally got to his room he shut and locked the door before placing me down on the bed. I pulled him back down to me and kissed him once again. Without breaking the kiss he slid my yoga pants off and threw them into the floor. My hands trailed down to his belt and pants zipper. He interlaced our hands and planted kisses on my chest making me moan a little. Then all of a sudden he just stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I can't do this...as bad as I want to I can't." He did a nervous laugh.

"But I want you too.." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck.

"Deep down inside you only wanna have sex with me because you're angry with Odell. You wanna do something to take you're mind off it. I don't think that's a good way to deal with this, if you wanna move on then it's gonna be one step at a time just don't make that first step having sex with me hoping it'll make you forget about him. You'll forget about him for the moment but by tomorrow morning you'll be feeling hurt and you'll be missing him again." I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"I'm so sorry Jermaine..." I sighed. "I just...can you hold me tonight, please." I asked him.

"Yeah baybeh umm You wanna put ya clothes back on or you fine like this." He said since I was wearing just my bra and panties.

"I'll wear a shirt, can I just wear one of yours." I said.

He nodded his head and reached in his too dresser drawer and pulled out a white nike shirt. After I put the shirt on He pulled me closer to him as he laid back on the bed and pulled the blanket over us. As I was laying in Jermaine's arms I just laid there thinking, thinking about everything that's happened to me since I've been with Odell, some good and some bad but that's usual in any relationship...part of me did wanna work things out with him but I can't handle his attitude anymore. Especially when he's drunk or stressed...thats when he hurts me the most at least I can say that Odell has never cheated on me I don't count that incident with Courtney at the family reunion because she kissed him..i knew I'd never find another love like Odell so that thought was already out the window. Jermaine is a great guy and he's a true gentleman but I think I'm really going to focus on myself and my kids right about now.

Odell POV

"Could you just please talk to her Mama Rhonda?" I asked as I was on the phone with Danielle's mom.

"Odell just give her some time to herself."

"I'm trying to mama...it's hard. I'm going crazy without her." I put my head down.

"Things will get better Odell...you just gotta change some of you're ways.."

"You're right, well I'll let you get back to work mama Rhonda."

"alright Hunny...I'll call you and check on you later."

"Ight mama."

I hung my phone up and went to the kitchen to grab my 9th beer within this morning...I was drinking these bitches back to back! I was writing Danielle a letter about how sorry I was. I had the same song playing on repeat.."Fumble" by Trey Songz.

We were so dumb in love
Couldn't get enough, no
But I could've loved you so much better
And I can't believe you never walked out
And it's not your fault

That I fumbled your heart
Should've let go of my past for you
You did everything I asked of you
Drived across the country if I asked you too
But I'm just bad for you
I fumbled your heart
I'm bad news, yeah I'm just bad for you
I'm bad news, I fumbled your heart

Girl you used to feel so bound in my arms
I wish we could touch some more
I'm sitting, working on this letter
The first line I write, I was wrong
So wrong, so wrong, so wrong, so wrong
And it's not your fault
So wrong, so wrong, so wrong

That I fumbled your heart
Should've let go of my past for you
You did everything I asked of you
Drived across the country if I asked you too
But I'm just bad for you
I fumbled your heart
I'm bad news, yeah I'm just bad for you
I'm bad news, I fumbled your heart

It's all a nothing if you're my only nothing
Well all of you are nothing
I'm sorry that I messed up girl
Really love you, really really love you
You better know I love you
I'll never love another girl
And it's not your fault

That I fumbled your heart
Should've let go of my past for you
I should've let go
You did everything I asked of you
Travel across the country if I asked you too
Never asked you to, I'm just bad for you
I fumbled your heart
She said I ain't gonna change
Ever since the day we met
And her mama said the same
I dropped the ball I'm so ashamed
I'm bad news, real bad news, I fumbled your heart...

The song faded out and I threw the glass beer bottle at the wall and it shattered, I had lost the best thing that had happened to me because I wanted to be a dick head and break her heart. My needed her back in my life! I know I still have the kids by my side but it's not the same !!! I need my whole family back but she wants nothing to do with me. I'm a mess now! I'm drunk everyday, I've missed a game along with Saturday's game...as I was drinking and writing my phone started ringing, I saw it was Jarvis and rolled my eyes before answering it.

Me: What Jarvis?

Jar: You piece of shit! I told her to stay away from you and I told you stay away from her! You really ain't shit! You hurt my sister so you know what that mean right, fuck this friendship!!! My circle was getting crowded anyway. Lose my number bitch nigga!!

He hung up before I could say anything even though I wasn't gonna say shit anyway because I was getting to a point in my life where I was tired of arguing. Even though my mom didn't like Dani she was upset with me too but she still calls me and checks up on me. I finished up the 4 page letter to Danielle and taped it to the front door knowing somebody would find it. I packed most of my stuff and headed out the door to a place I usually go whenever I just wanna go away for Awhile. Away from everything and everybody.

---------------------

THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY OVER! The series is just beginning ..the first chapter for the LDC Sequel will be posted in a few weeks, the cover for the sequel is in the Media thing but this cover isn't official nor is the title but there's a view of it. You can thank thishairaintnatural she creates my story covers ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you all so much for you're support and you're encouragement with wanting me to keep writing this story. I'd also like to thank JAYEBIRD1979 & JaayyParadise___ with their ideas for this story and helping me out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.4K 44
there are some things in life that are just plain unforgivable, and that's how i feel about odell beckham jr. i gave that man my entire heart, and h...
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
198K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...
1.3M 40.6K 84
Alana Cardenas is a young, beautiful, and independent New York native. Her family is very close and consist of her father an three overprotective bro...