The Vengeance Of A Pawn. (Boo...

By awykm1234

Previously titled: Reese. "Just because you are broken does not mean you should stop trying to piece yourself... More

00: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš…πšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 π™ΏπšŠπš πš—.
01: πš‚πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”!
02: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πšŒπš”.
Chapter 3: Stay away.
04:π™½πš˜ πš˜πš—πšŽ πš πšŠπš—πšπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ.
05: 𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞.
06: π™°πš›πšŠπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ?
07: πš†πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšžπš›πš.
08: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—πš πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš‘πšŽπš›.
09: 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš™πš˜πšœπšŠπš•.
10: π™Ώπš›πšŽπšπšŽπš—πš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
11: πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ?
12: π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš—πš˜πš 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚒.
13: π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšπš˜πš›πš πšŠπš›πš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”πš πšŠπš›πšπšœ.
14: π™Έπšπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš‘πš˜πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš‹πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—.
15: π™³πš˜πš—πš πšπš’πšπš‘πš πš’πš.
Chapter 16: π™³πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš‘πšŽπš›?
17: π™·πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞.
18: π™ΏπšŽπšŠπšŒπšŽ?
19: π™²πš˜πš•πš’πš—?
20: π™ΆπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ.
21: π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’ πšπš’πš–πšŽ.
22: π™ΌπšŽπšœπšœ.
23: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšŠπšπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšžπš›πšŽ
24: π™Ώπš›πšŠπš—πš” πš πšŠπš›πšœ
25: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš•πš πš’πš— πšœπš‘πšŽπšŽπš™'𝚜 πšŒπš•πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
26: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πš πšŠπš›?
chapter 27: memories
28: π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞
29: π™Ώπš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšπš’πš›πš• πšπš‘πšŠπš πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πšŠπšŒπš›πš˜πšœπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πšŽπšŽπš.
30: πšƒπš‘πšŠπšπšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš˜πš›
31: π™²πš‘πš•πš˜πšŽ
32: π™°πš›πš πš’πšœ...
33: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšœπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
34: π™³πš˜πš—πš πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ
35: π™΅πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πš–!
36: πš‚πšπšžπš™πš’πš π™²πš˜πš•πš’πš— πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ
37: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš™πš’πšŒπš—πš’πšŒ
38: π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’πšœ
Chapter 39: Perfect
40: 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŠπš—πšπš•πšŽ πš–πš’πšœπšŽπš•πš.
41: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 + π™ΌπšŽ = π™³πšŠπšπšŽ.
42: π™»πšŽπš πš–πšŽ πšŽπš‘πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—.
43: πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎
44: πš‚πšπšŠπš’ 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒.
45: πš†πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš‹πš•πšŽπš–.
46: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš—πšŽπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš .
47: πšƒπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽπš πšπš’πš›πš•πšœ
48: π™³πš˜ πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ.
49: π™·πš˜πš–πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πš’πš—πš
50: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš–.
𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ.
Authors Note.
π™±πš˜πš—πš˜πšžπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›:
Exciting news part 2:

A/N some really exciting news.

84 0 0
By awykm1234

Dearest Reese lovers.

Some of you may have noticed that I have made the decision to change the name of this book from Reese to TheVengeance of a Pawn. Honestly i have thought long and hard about this decision and my reason for changing the title of Reese goes hand in hand with my next announcement.

I have decided to turn Reese into a book series. Or rather that the Vengeance of a Pawn formerly known as Reese will be part of a series. After re-reading Reese over and over again, I realised that there is so much more I want to tell.

It has always been a part of my plan to make some sort of series. This is something I debated a lot over the last year. If some of you remember i wrote a book titled 'My heart Made Up on You' the female protagonist in that book was named Elliana Clark.

I had an idea in my head where i wanted that story to go and writing it out was so different from my vision. At the time i was having a really hard time writing and i just fell out of love with writing. I was not happy with the plot or story line. So i removed the book in hopes of reconstructing it. But i just could not seem to do it justice or do the characters justice.

And i kept being preoccupied with certain character's i had in Reese. I needed to find the right story to match who my characters are. And once that happened it became clear than the title of Reese needed to change. The content and stories are still same in The Vengeance of a Pawn formerly known as Reese.

I also want to take a moment to thank everyone who votes and comments. Re-reading comments helped me fall in love with writing again. So thank you everyone.

I am hoping that this will be a three book series. The series will be titled: The chess series.

Reese's story will be the first book titled: The Vengeance of a Pawn.

The second book will be the story of a certain Vengeance of a Pawn character and Elliana titled: The Heart of A King.

Parting notes:

In A game of chess there are always two opponents. And you have only read the book of one.

-Chevonne Van Wyk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
135K 3.1K 31
This story is about a 17 year old girl (Marcella stone )who goes through hell and after years of pain and torment she get involved in something worse...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong