Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

Treachery

4.2K 48 65
By JaunexSalemShipper

W.D.Jaune: Now lets start.

It was a normal day in Soul Society and everyone was talking about their little problems with the inwaders.

Blake: I didnt know that afterlife could be invaded...

Salem: Now thats not something you see everyday.

In a hall were the captains assembled, ranging from squad 1 to squad 13, the first captain was an old man with a walking stick and a very long beard, he wore a simple shihakusho and a coat that said 1 on its back detween the shoulders, excluded an aura of authority and power, his name is Ozma Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

Yang: Thats a long ass name...

Ozpin: I aged well i think?

Salem: One wind blow and you die.

Ozpin:

The second captain was a certain Faunus with black hair and cat ears, however her hair was done in two braids and had rings at the end of it, her clothings consisted of a steath like suit and she too wor a coat, only the coat was closed by a yellow ribbon and had a 2 betweed the shoulders, another notable accesory was a wakizashi straped on her lower back, her name was Blake Belladona and she has a no nonesense additute.

Blake: Im a captain?!

Kali: Oh im so proud Blake!!!!

Blake: Mom, please, your emberrasing me...

The third captain was a man who also wore a normal shihakusho and he had a blade thats as big as a knife, he had a coat that said 3 between the shoulders, this was Yang Xiao Long and a very notable feature was that her hair was short and she wore a very disturbing smile on her face, the fact that her eyes are closed doesnt help either.

Yang: MY HAIR, WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY HAIR!!!!!

Ruby: Its just hair, get over it.

The fourth captain was another female with long black hair and red tips, she had them done in a long braid and it rested between her very volpous breasts, she too wore a coat and it said 4, she carried a normal katana which rested on her left side, she carried a calm and peaceful aura and seemed more of a healer than a fighter, that person was Summer Rose.

Ruby: Mom?

Salem: Well my old friend is there.

Raven: A face we havent seen in a long time...

Tai: S-summer...

Weiss: She looks just like Ruby, only older.

The fifth person was a man with familiar blonde hair and blue eyes, he also wore a normal shihakusho and a coat, only the coat said 5, he also wore glasses, on his left side was a katana with a green hilt and a rectangle as a guard, he gives of a calm and protecting aura, this was Jaune Arc.

Velvet: I never knew he wore glasses.

Pyrrha: Thats sexy.

Ozpin: I dont know why, but i have a feeling that its going to be very bad.

Qrow: Your not the only one...

Salem: Now he looks good, who knew he looked tha good with glasses on.

Bleiss: I like that universe alredy.

The sixth person is another female, she had white hair and some of it was held together by clips, she wore a standard shihakusho and standard coat, but on her wrist are white fingerless tekko that cover the back of her hands and a white scarf that is said to be worth 10 mansions in the soul society, on her left side is also a katana, her name is Winter Schnee, she gives off a cold aura and her face is expresioless

Winter: Im actualy surprised that im a captain...

Ironwood: Congratulations are in order Winter.

Jaquess: As expected from my daughter.

Winter: Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Jackass.

The seventh person is a behemoth of a man, consealed by armor and he too wore a normal shihakusho and coat, on his left side is a giant katana (No its not an odachi) and his name is Yatsuhashi Daichi.

Coco: Well, Yatsu is a captain, now thats something.

The eighth person is a man with a normal shihakusho and coat, only on top of his coat is a pink coat with flowers and he also wore a strawhat, on both of his side were two katanas and his name is Qrow Branwen, he had long hair done in a low ponytail and a bit of facial hair.

Raven: PFFFFHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GODS YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY HOBO HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GODS I CANT HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Qrow: ........................................................................What am i wearing.

The ninth person was was long brown haired woman with a blindfold and rabbit ears, she wore the standard shihakusho and had a coat that is orange on the inside and she also wore an orange scarf, on her left side is a katana, her name is Velvet Scarletina and she is someone who follows justice, no matter what.

Coco: Congrats bun bun on being a captain.

Velvet: Uhm, thanks, but why am i blind.

W.D.Jaune: You were born that way.

The tenth person is a childlike person with black hair and a magenta streak, he wore the standard shihakusho and coat and had a katana on his back, his name is Lie Ren, he has a serious aura and is considered to be a prodigy. (A/N: We all know he is going to get clapped)

Nora: Look Renny, its you only as a child!

Ren: Nora please...

Pyrrha: Why is Ren a child?

W.D.Jaune: He is the youngest captain in history and also a century old, just for the record.

Yang: WHAT?! HOW IS HE A CENTURY OLD WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE A KID!!!

W.D.Jaune: For cosolation, you are thrice as old as him.

Yang: That doesnt make it any better...

The eleventh person is a scarred woman with red hair done in spikes and had bells on the ends, she wore a shihakusho that is sleeveless and had bandages around her breasts, she wore a coat that is also sleeveless and it looked like it had seen better days, this was Pyrrha Kenpachi Nikos and has a very bored expression and on her shoulder is a childlike version of Emerald, she wears a shihakusho that is made for a child and on her left arm is a wooden badge that said 11, as to why she is there, no one knows or cares enough to ask.

Pyrrha: I look like a battle hungry maniac.

Bleiss: You look like a crystal meth addict.

W.D.Jaune: That is because you are a 'battle hungry maniac' in that universe's timeline.

Pyrrha: Great...

Emerald: Why am i a child?

W.D.Jaune: That is a secret.

Emerald: You have no idea, dont you?

W.D.Jaune: I do know why, but i wont tell it just yet.

The twelvth (?) person is a man that looks like a clown with a urinal like headpiece and golden accesories, he wore the standard shihakusho and coat with his katana strapped between his legs
(A/N: Who the fuck does that?!), that person is Jaquess Gele.

Everyone:

Jaquess: I look good.

The thirteenth person is a sickly looking man with blonde hair and wore the standard shihakusho and coat, he too had two katanas on his sides, that person is Taiyang.

Tai: Huh, im a captain, neat.

Qrow: Nice.

Ozma slams his cane to the ground, signalizing the start of the meeting, "Now that the captains are here, we can begin with the meeting, now report." said Ozma and Jaune stepped forward and began, "My squad has suffered a few injuries, thanks to the ryoka's, but i can say that we wont be loosing any shinigami due to the fact that they arent lifethreatening." said Jaune in a calm voice, "The ryoka seem very arrogant to me by sparing them, as if they would think that they owe them their lifes, i suggest that we assemble a search party and imprison them." said Blake in a cold voice.

Yang: Damn thats cold Blake.

Blake: I think that is the intention.

W.D.Jaune: Indeed, Ms. Belladona is the captain of the stealth and punishment force, which is very self explaining.

"You need to chill out Blake, they are just children so no need to be all tight and stiff." said Qrow and Winter in a cold voice said "This is serious matter Captain Branwen, as long as the ryoka are there, the execution is put on hold." "Of course you would say that Winter, i still cant believe you would execute your own sister" said Qrow.

Winter: WHAT!?!?

Weiss: WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

W.D.Jaune: To make things simple, Weiss broke a rule and the punishment is death as this rule is very particular and caused alot of problems.

The students are shocked that a simple rule can give you the death sentence while the Villains think that its a bit too cruel for their tastes.

"I must uphold the law, even if my own sister is to be executed." said Winter and Jaune shakes his head and said "I for one believe that we should go with Captain Belladona's idea and capture them, just so we can put this behind us and continue our day." "Im surprised you go with her idea Capt'n Arc, arent you a pacifist?" said Yang with her disturbing smile and Jaune merely looked at her and said "My squad was injured so you can understand that im a bit angry Captain Xiao Long."

Goodwitch: I would be angry and its actually a logical approach.

W.D.Jaune: Now lets do a little timeskip and i sugest you prepare yourselves.

Qrow: Im always ready.

Raven: I dont know why but i suddenly have a lot of red flags in my mind.

The lieutenants, well almost all of them as two of them were missing, were also gathered in an open space and talking about their captains, mainly Jaune, "Oh man, i kinda pitty Captain Arc for seeing his squad injured." said Adam, Lieutenant of the tenth squad, and everyone agrees, "He has been very angry for quiet some time now, ever since Weiss gave that Rose girl her shinigami powers." said Coco, lieutenant of squad seven.

Raven: Well, Ruby is probably the one who recieved these powers right?

W.D.Jaune: Correct.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Nora: Thats, my voice...

Ren: I have a very bad feeling...

The lieutenants all rushed out and saw Nora, lieutenant of squad five, standing there and looking up to something that horrorfied her, they too looked up and saw this.

Pyrrha: JAUNE!!!!!

Saphron: NO!!!!

Ren: Damn it...

Ozpin was so shocked that he even dropped his mug.

BoD: It seems that even he died.

BoL: A Vendetta?

Salem: Whoever did that will P̴̢̥͉͇̠̥͂̏͐͋͑̈̎̋̆̿Ȁ̴͋̏͂Ȳ̴̨͔̮̗̺̫́̋̆͋̾̀͊͠!!!!

W.D.Jaune: You would be surprised at who did that.

Raven: You seem to know something we dont, so talk or i will force you to talk!!!!

W.D.Jaune: Just watch and you find out.

Today was the execution of Weiss and tension was in an all time high, after the assasination of Jaune there was a lot of suspition, mainly towards Yang, due to her former position as the lieutenant of the fifth squad.

Yang: So he was at one point my superior?

Ozpin: Seems like it.

Weiss is being led to the sogyoku and as she reached it, her bindings came of and Ozma said "You are here because you broke the law of central 46, however we will grant you your last wish, so tell us what is your last wish." "I wish for you to spare the ryoka head captain..." said Weiss and Ozma granted her her last wish, she was then bound to some kido and rose to the air and the sogyoku activated, taking the form of a flaming pheonyx.

Weiss: You know, even though im gonna be executed, at least i get to see something that beautiful.

Everyone agrees, although some very relucantly.

As the pheonyx was about to strike, it was then blocked by a cleaver like blade and familiar black with red tipped hair was seen, the person then cut off the bindings and destroyed the sogyoku, shocking the captains immensly.

Bleiss: From the look on their faces its easy to tell that it should be impossible to do that.

Ruby: But here i am, destroying it with ease and rescuing Weiss.

Meanwhile in Central 46, Summer with her lieutenant Mercury, Nora and Ren discover a shocking truth, THEY WERE ALL DEAD.

Salem: Wait, if they were all dead and from the looks of it, for at least three weeks, who gave the order of the execution?

Back on the hill, Ruby and Winter were battleling, and both had their bankai active, Winter saw about to deal the final blow when suddenly, Ruby's hand shot up and then in a watery voice said "Tche, i told you queeny that its goingg to be difficult for me if you get the both of us killed." "What kind of monster are you..." said Winter, not believing her eyes, because Ruby has half of a hollow mask on her face and her eyes pitch black with sickly yellow eyes, full of insanity, she then began to laugh and then said "You wanna know who i am? HA! I have no name!!" and then attacked.

Ruby: Welp, she is dead.

Winter: Yep.

Back in central 46, Summer was examinating the corpses, "They were killed swiftly and they were unprepared..." then clapping was heard and they saw Yang standing there clapping.

Goodwitch: It seems that Yang is a traitor there...

Port: It seems so.

Tai: That cant be true...

Qrow: Sorry to say this but, all the evidence is pointing at her.

"I knew you would be able to tell the obvious Capt'n Rose, right Capt'n Arc?" said Yang, still having that disturbing smile, Nora was speechless when she saw Jaune standing there with another Jaune in his left arm.

Neo: GODS FUCKING DAMMIT I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT!!!!!

Roman: What Neo, what should you have seen?

Emerald: Damn it, i saw is too now that Neo mentioned it.

Yang: Ok what is going on, why are there two Vomit boys?

Team CRDL: *Team CRDL.EXE has stopped working*

Jaune merely brought the second Jaune infront of him and said "Shatter: Kyoka Suigetsu." and the body in Jaunes hand shattered, revealing a katana, more specificly, Jaunes Katana, he then let go of the blade and it fell to the ground, hilt up and tip deep in the ground.

Salem was speechless, it takes a lot to make her speechless and Jaune was able to fool everyone, herself included.

Cinder: An illusion? How, when has he had the time to do it!

Neo: His illusions are way better than mine, all the details in the right places.

Ozpin: A deciever... i get the feeling that something horrible is going to happen, or already happened.

Roman: Now thats not something you see everyday.

Raven: Im impressed, but i hope his strengh is not an illusion.

Later, back on the hill, Penny, lieutenant of squad six was running with Weiss in her arms when suddenly Jaune and Yang appeared before them, frezing them in place due to Jaune raising his reiatsu, "Excuse me, its difficult to hold back my strength so that i do not crush an ant when i step on it..." and then Jaune slashed at Penny criticaly injuring her.

The audience are feeling the effects of this Jaunes power as some of the students were unconsious.

Ozpin: So very powerful, its as if he is affecting gravity itself...

Yang: Now thats the most coldest sentence i have ever heard.

Penny was panting and is severe pain, "Penny..." said Weiss, clearly worried for her friend "Be quiet." said Penny "As your former superior officer, it would be unbearable to let you die." said Jaune and Penny angryly asks "Whats with 'It would be unbearable to let you die'? Then why did you kill Valkyre?!"

Ren: He killed Nora?

Nora: Fearless leader would never do that, right?

Ren: After all these reality's we have seen, it would be a miracle for a good one.

"Dont you think killing her was out of pity?" said Jaune, shocking Penny greatly, "She couldnt live without me, Thats how i trained her." said Jaune, "I fully understand, you are no longer the Captain Arc that i knew!" Yelled Penny and Jaune just smirks and said "The Jaune arc that you knew didnt exist from the start."

Salem: He decieved everyone.

Raven: I have several questions right now, how was he able to fool everyone in the soul society.

Ozpin: I too would like to know that.

Ruby: For what, getting more children killled?

Penny got angry and jumped into the air and yelled "I dont understand!" she then swung her blade down and Jaune just said "Such a troublesome child.", caught the weapon in his hand and destroyed it in a single action, injuring Penny even more in the process, "This is the end."

Raven: FAST!

Salem: It looked like one action, but the way he cut was nothing less than twelve.

Ozpin: These strikes were precize, no wasted movement at all.

"Put Weiss Schnee down and leave." said Jaune and Weiss yells "Please wait Captain Arc! I will-" she was cut off by Penny holding her even tighter and saying "I refuse." Jaune looked at them and said "I see." he then was about to cut dow Penny, but his blade was blocked by a black scythe.

Penny: Where did the scythe come from?

Ironwood: I dont know, but i have a bad feeling about it.

The owner of the scythe is revealed to be Ruby Rose, having a cocky smile on her face and said "I've come to help Penny." she then put some distance between them, "Im sorry, i thought that i shouldnt do anything, so i ignored that kid's comming up from the side." said Yang "Yeah, its okay." said Jaune, not really worried, "Do you have enough strength to escape?" asked Ruby and Penny answered "I do, but im going to fight. Even you should recognize that running is pointless." "So shall we try out our united front?" asks Ruby with a cocky smile and Penny is having a similar smile on her face.

Ruby: Wow, my smile is like that of that blonde whore.

Raven: At least you are not like my failure of spawn.

Ruby: Yup.

Yang: Im right here you know!

They then began to attack and penny called forth an attack "Higa Zekkou!" and the broken parts of her weapons fly up and Ruby begins her charge behind Jaunes back, but what happens next shocks everyone, he caught her scythe with one finger, held it tight and criticaly injured her!

Ozpin spat his coffee out, not able to comprehend what just happened.

Salem: Well Raven, you wanted to see his strength, there you have it.

Raven: Alright he is strong, no doubt about that.

Ruby: Thats cool.

Cinder: Is it possible for us to learn it as well?

W.D.Jaune: Sadly no.

Cinder: *Sad Cinder noises*

Jaune then proceeds to bat away the blades from Penny and injuring her too, he then walked infront of Weiss and grabed her by the throat, green spikes rose from the ground and Jaune's right arm changed, becoming some sort of reptilian arm, "Now dont be afraid Weiss Schnee, it wont hurt you, in fact, it will all feel a little uncomfortable for you." and then plundged his arm inside her chest.

Weiss: I hope i will come out of it alive.

Winter: I hope so too.

Willow: Me three.

Whitley: Me four.

Jaquess: I dont.

Salem: Mmmmm~ thats hot.

Raven: For a short while yes, only for you however, the rest of us would simply die.

Ozpin: Well i dont want to feel that, even if im very curious.

Jaune the took his arm out of her and in his hand is a small orb "Ah, there you are." said Jaune, happy that he found it, the rest of the captains arrive and are angry, the just recently found out that Jaune was in fact alive and not dead like they believed, Winter was incredibly angry because of what he did to her sister, Pyrrha having a bloodthirsty smile charged towards Jaune, only to be blocked by Velvet who said, "You will not come near towards Lord Arc."

Velvet: Im a traitor?!

Coco: Wow wow wow time out, time out, bun bun would never betray anyone!

Adam: Well this version of her does, i must say, she picked a good leader.

The rest of the captains were also shocked at Velvet's betrayal and Yatsu was angry, "Velvet, what is the meaning of this!" he asked and Velvet replied with "He showed me true justice and you know all too well that i always follow the path with the least bloodshed, that is what Lord Arc showed me, that is true justice." and Yatsu was angry at Jaune, he then charged at him but Jaune suddenly appeared before him and raised his reiatsu even higher, suffocating the lieutenants and shocking the captains, he then brought his right hand up and said in a calm and cold voice "Hado no. 90: Kurohitsugi.", a black box with purple outlines appeared around Yatsu and after a second vanished, blood spured out of Yatsu and he fell to the ground in critical condition.

Raven: Now that there is power, unrivaled, unconditioned and unparalleled power.

Salem: *Mumbling* Hado no. 90: Kurohitsugi, a very devastating technique and from the looks of it a very powerful one too, if i was able to harness the power to use that technique and the ones above, i would have a way to win this war.

Ozpin: What a destructive attack, what kind of magic is this?

Cinder: Im so horny right now.

Bleiss: Me too.

Neo: Me three.

Ozma was about to rush towards the traitors, but a cracking sound was heard and they looked up, only to see a garganta opening up and three bright lights hit the traitors, but the traitors are unharmed and Ozma recognizes the light, "Necagion, the hollows use that technique to save one of their kind, sealing them from our realm, we cant reach them anymore." and as he said that, Jaune and his companions begin to rise up and Jaune then said, "Since the beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens. Neither you, nor me, not even the Gods themselves. But that unbearable vacancy in the throne of Heaven shall be filled. From this day forth, I will stand in heaven." as he said this, he took of his glasses, which then decintigrated as he sliked his hair back, he then reached the top and the garganta closed, the screen then turns black.

Yang: I retract my statement, THAT was the most coldest line i have ever heard, like holy shit...

Ozpin: He is insane, he has to be, no one would be powerful enough to try and usurp a gods throne.

BoL: The way he outsmarted and decieved everyone there, i think he might be able do it, no, he will be able do it.

Salem: He was planning that all along, is there more?

W.D.Jaune: Way more, and he even build an army.

Raven: Can you tell us who is in his army?

W.D.Jaune: Well, i think i can tell you his top agents, their ranks and their aspects, his top agents are called the Espada and go from number 10 to number 1, the higher the number, the weaker the person is, now Nr. 10 is Hazel, his aspect is Rage, the angrier he is, the stronger he gets, Nr. 9 a person named Aaoniero, his aspect is Greed, he is a strange one because he is able to use ALL the abillity's of EVERY Hollow he devoured, Nr. 8 is Watts, his aspect is madness, he is Jaune's scientist and not much of a fighter, but he is capable of it, Nr. 7 is Tyrian, his aspect is Intoxication, he is argubly the fastest of them all and has a very calm mind, however he is also arrogant and very obsessed of Jaune, Nr. 6 is Mercury, his aspect is Destruction and he loves fighting, he is a wild card as he is not really listening to Jaune's orders, Nr. 5 is Bane, his aspect is despair because he is argubly the one with the strongest hierro, a technique which allows one to have impenetrable skin that only one with a higher reiatsu output is able to penetrate it, he is sadistic and hates the thought of a woman being stronger than him, Nr. 4 is Cinder and her aspect is emptiness, she is a nihilistic person and a nasty opponent because she is capable of high speed regeneration, that means she is capable of regenerating even lost limbs, she also has a trump card that not even Jaune has seen, but that does not mean that he doesnt know of it, Nr. 3 is Kali, her aspect is sacrifice and she is a tough cookie, she is calm and collected but can get angry if her friends are harmed, Nr. 2 is Sienna, her aspect is time, she is a very nasty woman because of her abillity of aging her opponents and enemy techniques, she was also the queen of hueco mundo, the home of Hollow's and hates Jaune with a passion for usurping her throne and Nr. 1 are Roman and Neo, these two are a special case as these two were once one being and their aspect is loneliness, they are incredibly strong, however Roman is very lazy and would sleep through everything while Neo is very active and always asking Roman about a lot of things, resulting in some very hillarious situations.

Watts was writing down the informatio he just recieved and Salem was very interested.

W.D.Jaune: Now i give you a break and enjoy it while you can.

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 948 26
Did you finally Amuse Yourself To Death?
953K 35.4K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
212K 4.3K 22
you read the title
Her Story By T.F

Fanfiction

2 0 36
Her life and her story What will make it better What will make it worse