Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
βœ‹ πŸ’§β˜œβ˜œ βœ‘βšπŸ•†
J's Dark Universe
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

J's Dark Universe part 2

3.8K 45 15
By JaunexSalemShipper

W.D.Jaune: Now we beginn with what i call the prologue and i warn you, you will think that he is insane, but he is not.

Ozpin: I get the feeling that its not gonna end well for us.

We see a white haired man sitting on a throne like structure made out of roots, eyes closed, as if meditating, he wears a dark blue coat with three coattails and underneath his coat is a formal vest and underheath that is a black sleeveless zippered-turtleneck, black pants and dark teal boots with several straps, his hands are covered by black fingerless gloves,

Yang: I guess that is Jaune, he looks good.

Ozpin: He seems to be in a meditadin trance.

Nora: Or he is just asleep dreaming about pancakes.

Next to him is a woman with chalk white skin and dark purple and black veins all across her skin exept for her face, her hair is done in a bun with six "spikes" on the sides and horns growing like a crown, three on each side, she also was sitting on the same throne like structure, she wears a black dress with red insides and on her arms and body were bone like plates as if it was armor, on her back is a "cloak" that is seperated in four parts, they are actualy her wings that are folded in,

Salem: Well now, i seem to have gained quiet the upgrade in terms of apearance.

Bleiss: Cool crown.

W.D.Jaune: That is Salems true form, she has decided to stop holding back and using only 10% of her power.

Salem: What? But i am using my full power.

W.D.Jaune: No you are not m'lady, your subconcious is sealing your true power away. The two Brother Gods are also at fault by placing a particular seal on it.

Then they spoke in perfect sync with a voice of a pair with a goal, "Suffering defeat after defeat, the man and womans bodys were reaching their limits, breaking down, but, they could not die yet, for they had a job that must be done, to defeat their greatest enemys... Jean and Ozma."

Yang: His voice is deep, holy hell.

Raven: I Think im getting an orgasm just by hearing it.

Bleiss: I had.

Indeed, the seat of Bleiss is wet with Bleiss herself having a look of pure satisfacion on her face.

Weiss: Excuse me but who is she, she looks like me but its not... me?!

W.D.Jaune: That my dear is your twin sister my dear.

Willow: Before i could do anything, Jaquess took her away from me and gave her to one of the doctors and said, "Dispose of it."

BoD: Truely a being that desrves annihilation.

Salem: For once i agree with you.

They then opened their eyes, revealing bright blue eyes and bright red and black eyes, when they sensed the arrival of a group,they stood up and their "thrones" vanished, they turned around and saw that it was the same group that attacked their cause everytime, the first person they saw was a girl with long white hair, a red coat, under the red coat is nothing, showing her breasts very clearly, yet enough concealed to not breach violation, brown pants and combat boots, on her back is a blade that looks like it is made out of molten metal, that girl is Jean 'Dante' Arc.

Blake: Im feeling very insecure.

Kali: No need, mommy is there for you-

Blake: YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!

Ruby: Wow, shes is having some big ones.

Salem: They are small compared to the ones i have seen.

The second person he saw was a girl with silver eyes, pale skin and black hair with red tips, she wears a red cape similar to the Red Riding Hood, a corset showing B-Cup breasts, impressive for a girl 3 years younger than the other children, a combat skirt which is held tightly by a belt with storage for bullets, leggins and combat boots, this girl is known as Ruby Rose, a very great thorn on their side.

Yang: Ruby, what did you eat to gain such big boobs.

Ruby: Nothing of your interest.

The third person they saw was a boy in the same age as Ruby Rose, he was slightly tanned and has brown hair and brown eyes, but his eyes showed wisdom beyond his years, he wears a green jacket with brown highlights, a white shirt underneath the jacket, black pants and brown boots, that boy is Oscar Pine, the newest reincarnation of Ozma.

Salem: It seems like you have another one under your thumb Ozma, how many is it now, number 800?

The rest of the group were minor threats not worth to mention in their eyes, then the boy spoke in a voice that belonged to Ozma, showing just who is in controll now, "What have the two of you done, you created a tree that will ruin this world!"

Goodwitch: Now that is arrogant.

Raven: But its the truth, only those three are the most dangerous, no offense Ruby.

Ruby: None taken, and i apoligize for all the trouble my other self caused.

Salem: It is a different version of you, so no need to worry.

Ren: What did he mean with a 'tree that will ruin the world'?

W.D.Jaune: You will find out.

The man and the woman looked at each other and began to laugh, the woman then said, "Ozma, that is exactly why we grew this tree, we grew it for two reasons, one is to gain unlimited power and the other is to take our revenge against the two Brother Gods."

The Heroes: WHAT?!

BoD and BoL: I am dead.

The group was speechless at the sheer insanity that was their plan, then the girl called Weiss Schnee said, "Are you two insane? Sacrificing the entire world just for revenge? The two Brother Gods are benevolent beings who never hurt anyone! So why are you two trying to kill them!"

Weiss: Its true, these two represent the balance! You cant just kill them!

"It seems that Ozma lied to you again, but that is nothing new, he lies his way into the minds of others to do his bidding, let me tell you something, the man known as Ozma murdered his own daughters just for the sake of power, he wanted their powers of the seasons for himself but they were smarter, they cursed their own powers so that they were a beacon for their mother." said the man and the others dont believe him.

Yang: Ok, this Jaune is just speaking nonsense, first of all Ozpin is not called Ozma or whatever he called him, second of all he doesnt have any daughters and finaly if he had daughters, he wouldnt even think about even hurting them.

Ozpin:

"No matter, this time WE will come out as the victor in this final fight, prepare yourself!" said the man and brought out a wicked looking fruit, it looked like an apple but it had golden veins and a dark aura around it, the woman also brought a fruit out and Ozma knew exactly what these fruits were, "The Dark Apple, but how are there two of them, the Qliphoth can only grow one every two thousand years!"

Ozpin: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SALEM!!! ARE YOU SO INSANE THAT YOU USE THE DARK APPLE!?!?!?!?

The ones in Ozpins circle have never seen him loosing his cool before, so they didnt expect that.

Salem: Not bad, one for my Husband and one for me, eating that will give us quiet the trmendous boost in power, huh, you said something Ozma?

Ozpin was growling a bit because of Salems response.

Ruby: What is the Dark Apple?

Ruby then asked, " What is the Dark Apple?" "A tree so vile it trancended gods beauty and it grew both day and night, till it bore an apple bright, the Qliphoth is a tree of demonic heritage and when sufficiently nourished, grows a fruit that gives any being that consumes it divine powers, one bite is enough, making them practicaly gods, but how are there Two fruits, the tree can only grow one?!"

Qrow: Ok, that seems to be very bad news.

Raven: Huh, who knew that demons exists, i mean, if a demonic tree exists, then demons should exist too right?

Bleiss: Yup, and the fact that there are two fruits instead of one is also interesting.

Ozpin: That Universe is indeed dark if Salem resorts to demonology.

The girl named Yang Xiao Long then asks, "Nourished with what, like a normal tree or-" "Human blood." Answered a voice they recognize, they turned to the voice and saw Sienna Khan but Grimmified and in battle armor.

Sienna: I look... good, considering that i am now a Grimm/Faunus hybrid.

Adam: Humans view us as monster, so i guess we became litteral monsters in that realmm.

Yang: Excuse the fuck out of me but did Sienna Khan just say that that tree is nourished with human blood?!

W.D.Jaune: Indeed, the Qliphoth is a demonic tree after all, the white fang in that reality view it as a godlike being and when they found out about Vergils plan and heritage, they joined him in his cruisade.

WF member: So that explains it about us joining him.

WF member 2: Yup.

Everyone prepares to battle when they saw that the Man and Woman eat the fruit and an explosion occured and what they see shocks them.

Goodwitch: I have a feeling that our counterparts are in very great danger.

15 Years prior

Cinder: Oh come on, i wanted to see them suffer, no offense Ruby.

Ruby: None taken, i actualy wanted to see my other self suffer.

We see the same woman that stood next to the man but she looked more human, she still has white skin and hair and still has the veins all across her body, she was walking in a forest and enjoying the peace and quiet, suddenly she sees a white haired boy sitting in a meditive pose with a Demonic looking katana on his lap, behind him are several demons she imediatly recognizes, The 7 Hells.

Salem: And there is me with the seals i guess.

Tyrian: I see Vergil there, but he is a frail boy there.

Pyrrha: My Jaune is cute as a child.

Blake: Pyrrha, you sounded like a pedo...

Pyrrha: I DIDNT MEANT TO!!!!

Mercury: Does anyone else notice these walking corpses on the screen?

Ozpin: These demons are called the 7 Hells, they are known to reap the souls of sinners and why are they targeting Mr. Arc?

They were about to attack him when suddenly the boy vanished and reappeared for just a second sheathing the blade in its demonic looking sheath, she now sees that the blade itself is bright blue.

Neptune: The blade looks cool not gonna lie.

Weiss: I think we saw his semblance, its like Ruby's but way faster.

W.D.Jaune: No, its no semblance.

She looks closely and sees that there are barely noticible lines all around the place and then she realized it, HE CUT THROUGH SPACE ITSELF. As soon as the blade is fully sheathed, the space around him breaks and the 7 Hells fall to the ground defeated.

(The place is the forest, the demon is the 7 hells and vergil is a child)

White Fang: What.

Heroes: The.

Students: Actual.

Villains: Fuck.

Arc Family: Was.

BoD and BoL: That.

Salem: He... he litteraly just cut through space as if it never existed and sliced through them like a hot knife on butter.

The woman was shocked, the speed he showed was beyond human, faunus, grimm or demon, she then approached the child and said, "Impressive speed, tell me what was that."

Qrow: I hope that the boy does the right thing and kills her.

The boy turned around and pointed the blade at her, dangerously close to her chest, she stops and knows that if she takes one more step, she will be stabed, immortality or not, she still feels pain and a blade that cuts through space is bound to hurt, A LOT, the power that comes from the blade doesnt help either.

BoD: I dont think that the curse we gave Salem would keep her alive, not after the slice show we just saw.

BoL: Even if it does, she will be in very great pain.

Salem: Hate to agree with you, but yeah, it is bound to hurt a lot.

Boy's pov:

The Arcs left me, jet again in the woods, (Arc's: WHAT!?!?!?) i decided to meditate and recall memory's of my time with my oldest sister Saffron and her wife Terra, out of all the Arcs, they always stood by me, (Saphron and Terra: At least we try to help him) i knew i and my twin were different, we have the same Aura, the same semblance and the hair, only differences are that my twin is female and is the "favorite child", we give off demonic energy we somehow have and i did some research, we are Demons, not half-breeds, full blooded Demons with the ability to turn human to blend in among them, our "Father and Mother" are sterrile after a mission gone incredibly wrong.

Roman: Wait, as in, an actual demon? He doesnt even look like one!

Bleiss: That explains the devil triggers.

Adam: Well, make a deal with the devil and you get a guarantied victory.

Ghira: At the cost of someone precious.

W.D.Jaune: While Vergil has the power to make deals, he does NOT do something dishonorble, his price is mostly an alliance, if its not that, then he asks for a simple book of poetry and no Ozpin it does not work in your advantage.

Ozpin: I wasnt even saying anything.

W.D.Jaune: But you were thinking about it.

Our Mother in "despiration" asked him if he could somehow give her her last children, me and my twin, and he did a one time ritual involving two demons possessing them and fucking like their lives depended on it, for the love of whatever is up there, keep your legs closed woman, your libido knows no bounds.

Juniper: Im not some hooker that wants sex.

Yang: Casual disrespect right there.

I delved deeper and found their ancestor, a woman named Salem, she was also the black sheep of the family, like me, all records of her are removed by someone, as if they are ashamed of her, her face in every picture of her is blurred beyond recognition, only her name remained, my records are also gone, why, i have no idea, maybe because im a male and my "Parents" only wanting females.

Juniper: Wait, you are our ancestor Salem?

Salem: If i were your ancestor, then either one of my daughters survived or something else happened.

Anyways, when i was in the middle of meditation, i heard a twig snap, as if someone or something steped on it, demonic presence is building up, it were the 7 Hells, a few of my friend, they always try to catch me off guard and always failing, i knew they were there as soon as they stepped foot on the overworld, still, i like their motivation, that is another difference between my sister and i, i embrace my demonic heritage while she doesnt, she doesnt even know that she is a demon to beginn with, i sneakily put my hand on Yamato, my trusty blade gifted to me by the king and queen of the Underworld Mundus and Nevan, my true Parents.
(A/N: My Background for him)

Ren: He is the heir of hell?!

Raven: Well fuck me sideways and call me Jaunes bitch thats awesome.

Neo: Were gonna be royalties...

Salem: I think we are gonna be more than that.

Sadly, they died do to a sickness, leaving me there to take up the throne that i will gladly take, the demons are training me and doing very well in that, the 7 Hells spring into action, but i was, like alway, faster and used a techique i created, i still need a name for it, i then hear a voice talking behind me, "Impressive speed, tell me what was that.", i turned around and saw a woman walking towards me who looked like a fusion of Human and Grimm, creatures who lack a soul but are very dangerous, they prey on anything that gives of negative energy, she wears a black dress with red insides and a very long cloak, i point Yamato at her, she stops just a millimeter away from being stabed, most likely feeling the power Yamato gives of.

Salem: Well that blade is very powerful and sharp to cut space like its nothing.

My weapon is very special, it has the ability to cut through anything and i mean anything, Time, Space, Reality, it doesnt matter, it cuts, it has the ability to turn itself into a normal katana and it can open portals to any realm i desire, it also has the abiity to seperate anysting i stab or cut, i just need to think about it, my will is the only thing that Yamato obeys, if someone else would try, they would either be incinerated or it would not work.

Yang: Hacks, i call hacks dammit, thats way too op and Vomit boy wields such a badass weapon?!

Ruby: Well, you are irresponsible, Weiss would cut herself trying to properly wield it and Blake would be incinerated by it due to Yamato feeling the insecureties of her.

Random Student: Well Pyrrha would be able to wield it right?

W.D.Jaune: No she would not be able to wield it, why, because the blade would deem her unworthy of knowing its secrets and permanetly cripple her.

Pyrrha: I like my hands the way they are right now, thank you very much.

Ozpin: The power to seperate anything, a very dangerous ability and if it is in the wrong hands...

Ironwood: It would be catastrophic for anyone.

BoL: If he even scratches one of us, he would be able to seperate our ability to fight or our memory of our powers.

BoD: Again, we are dead as soon as we fight him, regardless of what we are.

"Who are you." i demanded, i know its rude to talk like that to a woman but i didnt care, her answer surprised me, "My name is Salem and i am the queen of the Grimm." "Impossible, she died 5000 years ago, prove it that you are who you claim to be!" i can tell that the woman is shocked by the words i used, i may be 5 years old but i am smarter than most due to me being pretty much alone, then, right in front of my own eyes she turned into a woman of unimaginable beauty, she wears the exact same dress like in the pictures, i lower Yamato and sit down on a log.

Adrien: P- p-

Saphron: Oh my god are you going to say your first word?

Adrien: P-

Terra: Oh my god he is!

Adrien:

(A/N: Only the voice)

Yang: Did he really just say that? By the way, what was Ruby's first word?

Qrow, Tai and Raven began to sweat heavily remembering Ruby's word.

Flashback

Flashback end

Qrow, Tai and Raven: We dont talk about it...

Salem's pov:

That boy is interesting, he doesnt fear me, he has his guard up for any attack i might do, i turned into my human form, before i was turned into a Grimm hybrid, he looked up and down and sheathed his blade and sat down on a log, i turned back and sat next to him, "What is a boy like you doing here all alone, shouldnt your parents already be looking for yu?" i asked, "They do not care about me, neither do i care about them, after all, my real parents are dead." ah, an adopted child, "If i may ask, who are your parents?" i asked, i am curious on who they are, "King Mundus and Queen Nevan of Hell."

Juniper: We care about him!

Qrow: Not in this universe apperantly.

Narator's pov:

Salem was shocked, 'The son of the Demon King? If that is indeed the case then i am about to make an incredibly powerful ally.' "Why do you live here in the Overworld and not down ther in the Underworld?" The boy explaines the situation and both beginn to laugh, "Oh the Arcs are such fools, they gave your parents exactly what they wanted, an heir who will finish what they started." said Salem, "Indeed, they were Foolish, my name is Jaune by the way, but i like to call myself Vergil."

Illia: Humans are foolish, however, we faunus are also foolish...

W.D.Jaune: That is our nature, we sometimes make foolish decisions.

Salem: Agreed, however, sometimes our foolishness breeds something good and wonderfull.

Ozpin: Like your marriage.

Salem: No, that was a mistake that i would never repeat with someone like you Ozma, besides, the only good thing that came out were my daughters.

They talked a bit more and enjoy their time, they both found out that they are almost the same, they are the black sheep, they enjoy poetry and both crave power, "Vergil, why do you want power, is it for revenge like me or is it for something else?" Vergil sighed and said, "I want power because i hate being weak, might controls everything, and without might you can not protect anything, let alone yourself, that is why i want power, to protect those i care about."

Cinder: Speaking facts right there.

Raven: Yup, like he said, might controls everything, and without it, how can you protect anything when you cant even protect yourself.

Ozpin: And i say it again, might does not control everything, its our hearts that guide us to happyness.

Salem: Do you want to know what my heart says Ozma? It says this: GET FUCKED BALLS DEEP BY A HORSE OZMA!!!!!

Ozpin: D:

Salem was impressed by his reasons, she knew that he would fit to her cause very well, she offered him to join her and he imedeatly accepted, he stood up and asked, "Where is your base at?" "In the lands of Grimm, why do you ask?" he simply stood up, unsheathed Yamato and slashed the air two times and a star like portal was created.

(Only the portal)

They crossed the portal and it closed behind them.

Raven: Yup, its just like my semblance but without the attatchment thing.

Salem: It is very useful, that way you are at a meeting there and if you have to go somewhere, you dont need a bullhead, just cut a hole in time and space, walk through and you are there.

Nora: He can be a pancake deliveryman Renny!

Ren: Nora...

W.D.Jaune: Well, i will give you a break, after that you will be reacting to a different universe.

Winter: Which universe?

W.D.Jaune: A different timeline of Vasto Lorde Jaune.

Salem: Now that will be interesting.

Students:

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 91.4K 59
❝ π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—œπ—¦ 𝗑𝗒𝗧 𝗔 π—™π—”π—œπ—₯π—¬π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—˜- π—œπ—  𝗑𝗒𝗧 𝗔 𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—–π—˜π—¦π—¦ π—ͺπ—”π—œπ—§π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗧𝗒 π—•π—˜ π—₯π—˜π—¦π—–π—¨π—˜π—— 𝗕𝗬 π—¦π—’π— π—˜ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—¦π—§π—₯𝗨�...
513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.
22.1K 854 12
We deserve to experience love fully, equally, without shame, and without compromise - ELLIOT PAGE |Twilight-Breaking Dawn| |Fem!Klaus Mikaelson x Wol...
15.1K 140 17
re-writing this bitchπŸ˜Œβ€Ό