My Love, Hated Luna

By DestinyDWright

Loved by the hunters but hated by her pack Rosa Knight is the strongest female warrior in her pack. When she... More

Prologue
Happy Birthday
Lost & Found
Take. It. Off.
Landon's POV
A New Beginning
Coming Back Home
Leaving the Pack
Lucas' POV
Exciting News
Torturing Carter
Carter's POV
My Mate is Kidnapped
Damsel in Distress
Landon's POV
My Escape
Carter's POV
The Royals
A Date with Carter
A Talk with the Prince
Double Trouble
Moving Back Home
Training
Turn up the Heat
Landon's POV
Finally Found You
Landon's Room
Preparing for a Date with my Mate
True Feelings
A Twist in Fate
Landon's Secret
Danse Macabre
Life without Landon
My Ability
Heated Kiss with an Alpha
Dateless Dinner
Birthday Date
The New Luna
A Promise, Mark and Party
The Ceremony
Liam's POV Part 1
Liam's POV Part 2
Two Can Play the Game
I Miss You
It's the Final Countdown
Heading to California
Electric Crackle
My fault
My Angel
Dreams Do Come True
Best Summer Ever
Telling the Parents
My Father's Blessing
Check Mate
My Wedding Day
Epilogue
Thanks!!!

Future Wedding Dress

1.5K 27 4
By DestinyDWright

A week later after the funeral I met   up with Alistair and he took me out for coffee. I didn’t know what to expect since I’ve never been alone with Alistair before Emma was usually with us. He seemed nervous as he sipped his coffee and kept eyeing his phone every few minutes to see if someone contacted him. Finally when I had enough of his silence I spoke first.

“Why did you bring me out for coffee Alistair? You know we never do things like this unless it’s with Emma.”

“Well…um…you see,” he started, “IwanttoaskEmmatomarryme.”

I almost spit out my coffee, “You what?”

“I want to ask Emma to marry me,” he said more clearly now.

“Oh my gosh really!” I practically shouted.

“Yes, we’ve been dating for a long time now and I feel it’s time for us to tie the knot,” he said avoiding eye contact.

“Aww Alistair! You sly dog I didn’t know you felt that way,” I said grinning.

“Well I’ve been feeling that way for the past year now. I just haven’t told anyone but I’m glad I told you because I need your help.”

“Of course, whatever you need help with just let me know,” I said.

“Alright I have the ring already I just need the perfect place to propose,” he said.

“Ah I know the perfect place. I’ve been talking to Amora about a trip to Orlando so you can come with us and propose to her there.”

“Sounds like a good idea to me,” he nodded.

“Actually let’s make this a hunter and werewolf’s trip so we can settle our differences and get to know each other better. You never know there might be mates for the hunters in our pack and vise versa,” I said grinning.

“Your right,” he agreed.

“Plus you will probably feel more comfortable being around your pack right?”

“Correct.”

“It’s settled then,” I said clasping my hands together; “you can propose she’ll say yes, you can get married and live happily ever after.”

“The end,” he said.

“Yep,” I replied then sipped my coffee. “You guys should totally get married at Disney World!”

This time Alistair almost spit out his coffee, “What? Are you insane? Do you know how much that will cost?”

“Uh…no,” I replied sheepishly.

“That’s what I thought,” he said placing his cup down onto the table.

“You know a few years ago Emma told me that she like the idea of eloping and running off to Vegas. Then recently she told she wouldn’t mind getting married at eighteen. I say all of this because I think you should propose to her in Orlando then get married the next day. It’s just like eloping and running to off to Vegas. You’re getting married in a short amount of time and you’re not at home.”

He let the words sink in for a few minutes. He seemed to be having an eternal battle with himself and I didn’t want to interrupt.

Finally, he sighed then said, “But what about the cost?”

“Don’t worry about the cost,” I replied and he was about to say something but I silenced him with my hand. “Okay? Trust me Ali.”

“Alright I’ll trust you,” he answered with a small smile.

“That’s all I ask,” I said. “That’s all I ask.”

~~~

It’s been a couple of weeks since my talk with Alistair and we’re finally in Orlando. We’re staying with the Red Moon pack while we enjoy all that Orlando has to offer. So far, we’ve been here for two days but it feels like we’ve been here longer. Everyone has been enjoying themselves and as I predicted there were mates for the hunters in our pack. It was thanks to my vision I had a few nights before that I knew where to place everyone since I wanted the two packs to get to know each other better I had assigned seats on the bus. For the first couple of hours the bus was silent but thanks to my social skills, I had everyone involved in a big conversation, which lead to a debate about what movie everyone wanted to watch. It was out of The Hunger Games or The Avengers and surprisingly The Hunger Games won. I told Amora about Alistair’s plan to propose and get married in Orlando and she agreed to help me out with the wedding. Since a couple of big named people owed me a favor or two from Disney World, I asked them if they could help with the wedding. When they said yes I nearly screamed…on the inside of course and I told Alistair that they can get married there. Now the hard part was getting the wedding dress which Amora and I are getting today with Emma. I hope that all goes well and she doesn’t suspect a thing.

“How about this dress?” I asked picking up a white one-shoulder metallic detail fit-and-flare gown.

“Um no,” Emma replied. She told us earlier that she wanted a dress that stuck to her killer figure but was elegant at the same time. 

“What about—” Amora was about to say until we heard a gasp from Emma.

“It’s perfect,” she said picking up a white satin slim gown with horizontal lace detail.

“Try it!” Amora exclaimed putting the dress, she had in her hand back on the rack.

“Okay, okay,” Emma said walking over to the dressing room. “Wish me luck.”

“Good luck,” we said in unison.

“I hope that’s the one,” I said looking at a prom dress.

“Yeah me to,” Amora agreed.

A few minutes passed and Amora and I started to get worried but before we could say anything Emma came out of the dressing room with her hair up in a bun and the dress looking perfect on her.

“Oh my gosh,” I said walking over to her.

“You look so beautiful,” Amora said smiling.

“You really think so?” she asked unsure.

“Of course! Did you look in the mirror?” I asked and she shook her head no. I grabbed her hand and led her to the mirror. When she saw herself, she gasped and shook her head.

“That is not me,” she said.

“That is you,” I said with a chuckle. “You look perfect Em don’t deny it.”

“I can’t believe that this is me,” she said.

“Believe it honey,” Amora said wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Emma smiled and nodded in response.

“So this is your future wedding dress,” I said.

“Yes, this is my future wedding dress,” Emma said then turned to me. “Now you and Amora have to go pick yours.”

“Okay deal,” I laughed and they laughed with me. While Emma went to go change, Amora and I looked for our own wedding dresses. Amora found hers first it was an ivory charmeuse halter with a ruched surplice bodice. When she tried it on I thought she was about to go out on a dinner date instead to her wedding. But I had to admit it did look beautiful on her and her red hair made the color stand out.

“Now it’s your turn Rosa,” Emma said and I frowned.

“Okay,” I answered I seriously doubted that I would find my wedding dress today. But that was not the case ten minutes later when I stepped out in my future wedding dress. It was a white strapless tulle ball gown with lace embellishments. When the girls saw me in this they smiled and complimented me. We all had our own styles and it fit perfectly with our figure. I took a picture and sent it to Landon with a caption that said marry me? when he replied a minute later with hell yes I’ll marry you I laughed. I couldn’t wait to see my mate later.

After we were finished shopping we went out to eat and we secretly got Emma to do her wedding vows. All we did was list things that we liked about our mates and express how we much we truly loved them while recording it on my phone underneath the table. It was the perfect set up.  Emma told us that later tonight Alistair was going to take her out on a date and that she couldn’t wait to see what he had planned. I honestly didn’t know what he had plan either that was actually Henry and Landon’s department so I would have to ask them later.

It was finally time for Emma to go and we told her to enjoy herself on her date. As Amora and I walked back to our rooms, we made a bet that I would be the last of us three to get married. Of course, she was against it but I was determined to get married after I finished college. Amora said I wouldn’t last that long which reminded me of what Mikey said about me finishing the mating process. He said I wouldn’t last too long before I would finish the mating process but so far I’ve been abstinent.  

“Hello,” I said walking into the room. It was very dark and I didn’t hear any sound in the room. I walked around and cut on the lights but I didn’t see Landon anywhere. “He must be still out with his friends.”

I walked into the bedroom and cut on the light just in case Landon might be inside the room ready to attack me. But as I looked around the room was empty; I had the whole suite to myself. I put my bags down then took off my shoes. I was wondering if I should take a bubble bath or a shower but there was a knock on the door.

“Hello Carter,” I said. “What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s drunk,” Carter replied and stepped into the room pulling Landon in with him.

“Aw man,” I whined.

“Sorry you have to deal with it,” Carter sighed sitting Landon on the couch.

“Well how does he act when he’s drunk?” I asked.

“Well he’s not aggressive if that’s what you’re wondering,” he replied.

“Pretty much,” I nodded.

“He just acts like a happy-go-lucky person and when he’s around girl he acts all love struck.”

I smiled at the thought of my mate acting love struck that just didn’t seem like the type of person he was. He was caring and strong not happy and love struck. Well then again he was happy when he was around the one’s he truly cared about.

“Thanks for bringing him here Carter,” I said and he nodded.

“No problem Rosa. Good night,” he said then left.

“What am I going to do about you,” I said looking at Landon. He was nodding off on the couch so I decided to get him a blanket and his pillow then tuck him into bed (the couch) and say good night. Just as I was about to do that I felt his arms wrap around me and pulling me to his chest.

“I want to sleep with you tonight,” he said.

“I’m sure you do but I honestly don’t want to sleep in the same bed as you while you’re drunk,” I replied.

“Then let’s not sleep tonight,” he said turning me around so I could face him, “Let’s do other things tonight.”

“Um I think you should really go to sleep Landon since you’re drunk,” I said wiggling out of his hold.

“But I want to stay up with you,” he whined and I frowned.

“And do what?” I asked.

“This,” he said then leaned down and kissed me.

“So you want to make out all night long,” I said looking into his lust filled eyes.

“Well I think we could do more than just kissing,” he said and I shook my head.

“I’m not having sex with you Landon,” I said and he looked hurt.

“Why not? Don’t you love me? Do you think someone else can give you a better experience than me?” he asked.

“No that’s not it,” I replied.

“Then what is it Rosa? Most mates would have already been fully mated by now,” he said.

“I know that,” I sighed. “It’s just that I’m not ready.”

“Is that your only excuse? You’re not ready. What is there to be ready about? We just do it and get it over with so we can move on with our lives.”

“But—”

“No,” he said shaking his head. “I’m tired of hearing all of your excuses. I’m going to go find someone who is “ready.”

He pushed past me and left the room. I knew it was the liquor talking and that Landon would never cheat on me. But how come in my heart I feel like he actually will find someone who will give him what he wants. Maybe I’m not good enough for him anymore and it only seems like he has sex on the brain so maybe he should go find some other she-wolf that will give into his lustfulness. Because I’m one she-wolf who isn’t. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 244 5
When I thought that he loved me, the world came crashing down.
25.2K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...
63.9K 2.6K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
2.5M 50K 39
She was abused since the age of three. He family hated her. Her pack hated her. She finds out who her mate is. Of course he hates her and he rejects...