❤️UNAWARE❤️

Von _AishwaryaSehgal_

"I used to be proud on my restraint and control but being intimate with her tore my restraint to the core..."... Mehr

♥️ONE♥️
♥️TWO♥️
♥️THREE♥️
♥️FOUR♥️
♥️FIVE♥️
♥️SIX♥️
♥️SEVEN♥️
♥️EIGHT♥️
♥️NINE♥️
♥️TEN♥️
♥️ELEVEN♥️
♥️TWELVE♥️
♥️THIRTEEN♥️
♥️FOURTEEN♥️
♥️FIFTEEN♥️
♥️SIXTEEN♥️
♥️SEVENTEEN♥️
♥️EIGHTEEN♥️
♥️NINETEEN♥️
♥️TWENTY♥️
♥️TWENTY-ONE♥️
♥️TWENTY-TWO♥️
♥️TWENTY-THREE♥️
♥️TWENTY-FOUR♥️
♥️TWENTY-FIVE♥️
♥️TWENTY-SIX♥️
♥️TWENTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️TWENTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️TWENTY-NINE♥️
♥️THIRTY♥️
♥️THIRTY-ONE♥️
♥️THIRTY-TWO♥️
♥️THIRTY-THREE♥️
♥️THIRTY-FOUR♥️
♥️THIRTY-FIVE♥️
♥️THIRTY-SIX♥️
♥️THIRTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️THIRTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️THIRTY-NINE♥️
♥️FORTY♥️
♥️FORTY-ONE♥️
♥️FORTY-TWO♥️
♥️FORTY-THREE♥️
♥️FORTY-FOUR♥️
♥️FORTY-FIVE♥️
♥️ FORTY-SIX♥️
♥️FORTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️FORTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️FORTY-NINE♥️
♥️FIFTY♥️
♥️FIFTY-ONE♥️
♥️FIFTY-TWO♥️
♥️FIFTY-THREE♥️
♥️FIFTY-FOUR♥️
♥️FIFTY-FIVE♥️
♥️FIFTY-SIX♥️
♥️FIFTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️FIFTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️FIFTY-NINE♥️
♥️SIXTY♥️
♥️SIXTY-ONE♥️
♥️SIXTY-TWO♥️
♥️SIXTY-THREE♥️
♥️SIXTY-FOUR♥️
♥️SIXTY-FIVE♥️
♥️SIXTY-SIX♥️
♥️SIXTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️SIXTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️SIXTY-NINE♥️
♥️SEVENTY-ONE♥️
♥️SEVENTY-TWO♥️
♥️SEVENTY-THREE♥️
♥️SEVENTY-FOUR♥️
♥️EPILOGUE♥️
♥️BONUS CHAPTER♥️
♥️♥️

♥️SEVENTY♥️

4.1K 255 178
Von _AishwaryaSehgal_

VOTE MORE AND MORE AND READ THE NOTE AT THE END♥️♥️♥️♥️

ALSO WHILE READING THE LAST SCENE JUST KEEP THE COVER OF THE BOOK IN MIND♥️♥️♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺🥺

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"There's a certain kind of calmness in the mountains... silence...the joy of living far away from the hustle and bustle of the city...

Watching the sun rise and sun set....walking around with a shawl while watching the mountain caps hugging the snow...Nature really plays it's part..."..I told Kabir while he was driving and he nodded....

"I came here to find peace...but it was always missing....my heart was always restless and conflicted....

I called you and my parents daily...but as soon as heard your voices...i used to end the call....My mouth felt as if it's fucking frozen and suddenly my heart started feeling heavy....

I couldn't forget what i had done...Things would have been so fucking different if only my ego wouldn't have clashed with my heart..."..he said and looked at me....

"Kabir realisation is the utmost salvation...you can still change....we have time.....Your changed behaviour should be seen in your actions Kabir....

Your parents and sisters have already apologized to me...and I've let the bygones be bygones with them...because I'm no one to forgive...they did everything they did because of affection for you...but you'll have to earn my forgiveness... because i expected things from you not from them...

I just want to help you because you're my husband and i care about you...and also I know you...By playing hard...you think you're satisfying your ego...but in truth you're destroying your mental peace and health....".. i said and he gulped...

He held my hand and intertwined our fingers... continuing driving....and i squeezed his hand tightly....the simple action bringing tears to my eyes....

I remembered the time when he was going to Germany...and how much i craved his closeness...but he acted so cold that my heart broke into tiny pieces....

"When you were going to Germany...I..I wanted to hug you so tightly and hide in your embrace....

I wanted to tell you all the secrets of my heart...all my problems...confess my love to you...b..but you just went away....I was so scared that i won't survive to see you..."..i said and wiped my tears and Kabir stopped the car abruptly.....

"When you were in office...i used to come in your room...run my fingers on your used shirts...the unmade bed...and clutch your pillow to my heart... just to feel you...."..i said and he hugged me tightly....while i continued sobbing clutching him....

"I...i ran to stop you....because when i looked into your eyes before you were going away......the look scared me....your eyes shouted you're leaving and i ran after you calling you...but Anusha didi stopped me...saying you need time and so do I...

When you left me...I was so scared of living in our home...our house haunted me......Anusha didi stayed with me for sometime...and i used to get up in the middle of the night crying for you...sweating...having nightmares....and used to turn to your side of the bed...but you were never there Kabir....your side was always empty and cold..."...i said between my cries...

"Anusha didi and Rose took me to a psychiatrist...and he recommended to go for therapy...I've been doing it for two months now...and i swear it's been a little better....

"I have always craved this...you..me..together... without fighting...just us...and see... good things always happen..."..i said and hugged him tightly....and he kissed my hair and held my arms looking into my eyes...

"I'm here now...and I promise you on my life...i won't ever leave you...Please just give me a chance to prove my worth to you...I want to talk to mom and dad too....To Anusha and Sejal too...

I...i really want to do it in the right way....Just...just wait and have faith on me...."..he said and kissed the back of my hand....

"We should get going... we're already half way...."..i said and looked outside the window...and he nodded and started driving again.....

We reached his parents place and he parked the car....we got out and he stopped abruptly again

"What's wrong....".. i asked him and he looked away.... lighting a cigarette and taking a puff....

"I don't know how will I face them...I mean... I don't know....for months I've thought about it...but now...I'm just fucking speechless..."..he said and took a puff....

I took the cigarette from his fingers and crushed it beneath my shoe...and took his hand in mine intervening our fingers and squeezing them gently...

"Come with me...you don't have to worry....they are your parents...and if it helps...I am there with you.....They know everything Kabir...i told them...and i promise they don't hate you....no parent can hate their child... although there are exceptions...like my father..."..i said and he looked at me....

"Just open your heart...even a small portion...and you'll feel better....you'll feel weight being lifted from your chest...i promise..."..i said and we rang the bell....

"Kabir...."..mummy ji squealed hugging him tightly and started crying...."Anusha..Sejal...Kabir is back...my Kabir is back...".. mummy ji said crying while Anusha di and Sejal di came and hugged him too....

"Where's dad..."..Kabir asked and his father entered the room....looking at him with tears...and Kabir went to him and hugged him too...and i looked at him with tears in my eyes....

"I...i want to talk to all of you..."..he said and everyone nodded...while we all settled in the living room....

"I...i want to talk to you all about the past....I mean about my actions..Araisha told me she told you all everything......i know you all are angry at me for going away abruptly...but...i needed to be away from all of you...."..he said and took a sip of water....

"Nothing.. absolutely nothing could make the past right...even if i want to...even if you want to...I..i can't go back and erase all the sick memories and my fucked up actions....

I thought I'm saving you all from a monster like me...but believe me..i tried...but this sick past didn't ever leave me....i wanted to run back to you all...especially back to Araisha.....but my guilt stopped me...."..he said and i stopped him...

"You're not a monster Kabir....A monster is someone who doesn't has any guilt and realisation...but Kabir you have both...you don't have to use this word..."..i said and he continued...

"I understand i can't change our past...but please trust me I'll change... I'll become a better man just for you and my family...."..he said and held my hand tightly....

"For the first fucking time in my life...i was scared...i was scared of loosing you all... thinking what if that bastard harmed my family....How will I survive.....

I was scared about my parents...my sisters and my wife....when i have never told you how i feel about you all...or i rather say what I have always felt about you all.....But today...I'm going to be honest with you all... because that's the least i can do..."..he said and scratched the back of his neck... nervously...while his mom wiped her tears...

"I...i accept i am a cold, egoistic and loathful bastard...and I'm not justifying my actions...but i never moved on from you Araisha.....i used to hang around...try having...umm..sexual encounters to take my mind off you...indulge in drinks...drown in work...but whenever I came home and lay on my bed...my thoughts would always travel back to you....

Six years ago...My drinking and smoking habits got fucking worse...so much that Dad used to sometimes bring me home..and i decided to mend my fucking ways only when he said he'll cut me off from the company and forbid me from meeting my mother and sisters....

I used to misbehave with my family.... because i was scared of being vulnerable....I loathe pity...and i didn't wanted anyone to see the weaker side of mine..... although i fucking understand that it's no excuse of behaving the way i did...

While i was alone....my mind always drifted away to the girl with those short brown hair...green eyes...deep dimples...the girl i lost my heart to when i first saw her....and my parents know this too...and blamed you for my condition...but we all were unaware of the truth at that point...."..he said and looked at me...

"We all have also apologized to Araisha beta...Me and Sejal specially....Araisha we can't tell you how small we feel because of our actions...I don't know if you could...but please consider forgiving us..."..Papaji said and i smiled...

"Please don't papaji...your actions proved your love to Kabir....Kabir is very lucky to have parents like you both...who care and adore him.....You've shown me you're everything that was lacking in my father....

I'm not at all angry...i was hurt i accept it...but it wasn't your fault...I expected things from Kabir not from you...I'm no one to forgive you..you're elder than me...Mummy ji and Anusha didi have been so supportive of me in these past months...I am extremely thankful to them...I don't know without them how i would have managed..."..i said and his father wiped his tears....

"When your bastard father came to meet me....i clutched that proposal hoping I'll make you regret your actions...i decided i won't return the company to him ever.....but Araisha i swear i was the one regretting....feeling like hell whenever I hurt you...

On your birthday...when I got to know about the forged pictures....I wanted to apologise to you...but my ego stopped me from doing so... because I thought you never Apologized to me for breaking my heart....

You said i don't have any manners talking to my family...my sister's...but that's how I made myself....cold hearted and proud...i was always proving everyone i don't need them...when in reality i craved for all this...but my ego didn't let me surrender...

In Germany....i took a decision of forgiving you and moving on with you...but god showed me that i can never control Love...no matter how hard i try to become....

I met Nikhil's wife and...and...fuck he is paralyzed....But more than that...when he showed me all the proofs...i swear to you my hurt bruised and started bleeding...."..he said and gulped...while i wiped my tears and hugged him tightly....

"His wife Meera is pregnant...and..and if i hadn't fucked up Araisha maybe even we would be having kids...And also when i saw him looking so helpless...the..I mean...i couldn't explain you all...

I wasn't able to comprehend what has happened to him....i did hate him...but he was someone i had known since childhood....and it shocked me.... because I've seen him and his rich lifestyles.... and I've never felt the way i did feel that moment.....and at that moment i realised the power of God .i felt like a looser for wasting the six years of my life i could have spent with you...and being kind and affectionate to my family....

I went away because i saw all of your faces...looking confused and dim...but i went away from Araisha because when i asked her if she was okay...she crawled away from me....as if i was the one who had hit her...and in a sick twisted way...it was true...."..he said and his parents wiped their tears....

"When Avinash got married at our home...my mood soured to no extent because i missed you...and to come in terms...i had too much alcohol...that dad had to help me to my room....i.. I wasn't in my senses so I didn't knew when Riya came in my room...and you know...i don't know..."..he said and covered his face....

"I have had anger issues since i was a child... whenever things didn't go as i wanted them to or anyone fucked with me...i used to beat them black and blue....but trust me I now understand how much damage has been done...and I'm willing to try to fix everything...."..he said and looked at everyone....

"I..i just want to ask all of you for another chance....just once more...i swear on my life I'll try to become a better man...a better son..a better brother...and a better husband..."..he said and gulped....

"I've decided to take anger therapy....and I'm joining office again tomorrow...also I'll try to quit smoking and drinking....or otherwise reduce it....I'm going to stay with mom and dad for sometime..and Araisha will stay at our home....."..i said and everyone looked at him with confusion....

"I..i want to become a better man for Araisha....she doesn't deserves to be with someone as i am currently...she needs better...and I want to give both of us time until she forgives me wholeheartedly...."..he said and got up...

"I love you all and I'm sorry..."..he said and everyone hugged him tightly.... crying...and i stood in the corner observing all of them....wiping my tears....Kabir saw me and came to me....

"I love you Araisha...and i promise I'll try to be the Kabir you've always wanted me to be.."...he said while looking at me with so much love in his eyes...i nodded and hugged him tightly again...."I'll always be there for you Kabir...always"..i whispered while he kissed my forehead affectionately and rested his forehead with mine...while i closed my eyes tightly savouring the moment.....

_____________________

Hello everyone ♥️🥺🥺

BRB I'll get my tissues😭😭😭😭😭

I love Kabir in this chapter 😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

And i loved Araisha too♥️♥️♥️♥️

Very few...you can count on your fingers....Chapters are left 😭😭😭😭😭😭💛💛💛💛♥️♥️♥️

I'll miss Araisha and Kabir♥️😭😭😭

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ♥️♥️♥️♥️⭐⭐⭐

Till the next time...do take care♥️🙈🙈♥️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.5K 2.1K 46
"Don't try to follow me, better yet don't even cross my path. Wherever I go, destruction follows." Anurag Khatri is a rising boxing star. He is angr...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
495K 24.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
1.2M 72.2K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...