Back to The Hogwarts | ɓtհ

By meiwarese

''Harry watch out!!!'' Hermoine screamed Harry turned around to meet his deadly gaze. He hates that person th... More

-| Prologue |-
-| Chapter 1 |-
-| Chapter 2 |-
-| Chapter 3 |-
-| Chapter 4 |-
-| Chapter 5 |-
-| Chapter 6 |-
-| Chapter 7 |-
-| Chapter 8 |-
-| Chapter 9 |-
-| Chapter 11 |-
-| Chapter 12 |-
-| Chapter 13 |-

-| Chapter 10 |-

11 6 1
By meiwarese

Narrator's POV

''I'm in charge of protecting my people too''

''So I could not join in the battle of Hogwarts I think you all get it now guys'' He explained the significance of his battles.

Harry listened him saying each and every word carefully as if he is detecting lies which was totally ignored by the young Professor Percy.

But Professor Percy told him to take his seat.

''Do you think Professor Percy is cool?'' Lisa whispered to maddy with her wide doe eyes.

''Yes I think he is a great person but a little bit of clumsiness'' madison told her about her genuine thoughts about Professor Percy.

''That makes him Cute though'' Ashley joined in the middle.

''Ashley ?'' Maddy and Lisa whispered shouted .

''We will be having our DADA Class together''

That made maddy and lisa to smile widely.

''What's DADA?''

''It's the short form for-''

''Guys so i'll be handling Defenseless Against Dark Arts for you from now on ''
Mr. Jackson announced

Everyone cheered for him except the trio but that was the actual thing.

The thing is Draco also joined everyone cheering Professor Percy. Maddy did not have seen this face of Draco. He normally won't give a shit about anyone unless they are really important to him.

'I noticed he even smiled at the party yesterday when we first met our young Professor like he known him for ages and also I could sense some special bond between them .'

'Too suspicious' maddy thought

''Soon

I

Will

Find Out '' maddy muttered

Professor Percy clapped his hands that made all the student's attention to fall on him gradually.

''We will be starting our lessons from the next class''

'Woahh' The whole class begun howling mess

Hermione was shocked

Harry was in his deep thoughts

And Ron was howling with others

''Can't you be quiet'' Hermione scolded Ron

''No I can't'' Ron replied recklessly

''I didn't finish guys''

''Today i'll tell you the rules and benefits regarding Defenseless against dark arts''

'Noooo' Everyone denied

''I bet it'll be interesting and every single person should know about this''

Professor Percy went ahead ignoring the negative replies

''This Defenseless Against Dark Arts subject will help you increase your physical strength as well as your mental strength also''

''As I have said earlier you don't need any books for this so there won't be any written homeworks for you ''

This made everyone to smile in victory but not our poor Hermione and our zoned out Harry.

''And also you won't be carrying your wand to this class ''

Everyone gasped at this statement

Hermione could not hold it anymore so she rose up from her seat and started attacking Professor Percy with her questions

''I totally get you Ms. Granger you are all well trained with wand but you should not rely on your wand only''

''Imagine if you are in a battle, you are using your wand to an extent but your wand got knocked down by the enemies and also you can not rely on others to save you. What will you do in this situation to protect yourself?''

That made Hermione speechless.

''And that's what I'm here for so, I will be teaching you how to handle worse situations and protect yourselves from danger with your hands without relying on your wands''

''You gain self confidence and a good teacher like me'' He chuckled.

The whole class was in pin drop of silence

''Don't worry we will be using weapons guys''

''I really thought I would be left with my bare hands'' Neville Longbottom told to Dean Thomas

Madison's POV

Professor Percy continued this lectures about the significance of the Defenseless against Dark Arts.

Suddenly, a flash of metal caught his eye. Before he could react, a sword came hurtling towards him, spinning through the air.

Instinct took over as he reacted, his hand darting out to snatch the sword out of the air. The blade glinted in the sunlight as it came to a stop, mere inches from his face.

For a moment, Professor Percy Jackson stood frozen in shock, staring at the weapon in his hand.

As he recovered his composure, Professor Percy examined the sword. It was a finely crafted blade, its edge honed to razor sharpness. He could feel the weight of it in his hand, the balance just right.

He turned to face his opponent, a skilled swordsman known for his tricks and traps.

A tall and muscular young man, with broad shoulders and a powerful build. He is said to have short-cropped, curly hair that is a dark shade of blond, and bright blue eyes that seem to sparkle in the sunlight.

Professor Percy and that boy faced each other in the middle of the classroom, swords at the ready. They had sparred many times before, but today felt different. There was a tension in the air, a sense that this fight could mean more than just a practice session.

That blonde guy lunged forward, his sword slicing through the air with deadly precision. Mr. Jackson blocked the attack, the clash of metal ringing out across the arena.

They circled each other, eyes locked as they sought an opening in the other's defenses. Sweat poured down their faces as they traded blows, each attack countered by a swift riposte.

For a time, the fight seemed evenly matched. Both were skilled swordsmen, with years of training and experience behind them. But then, something changed.

Professor Percy's movements became more fluid, more confident. His sword seemed to sing as it struck that blonde guy's, each blow delivered with a fierce intensity.

That blonde guy began to falter, his defenses weakening under the relentless onslaught. Professor Percy saw his opportunity and seized it, pressing forward with a sudden burst of energy.

In a final, decisive blow, Professor Percy struck his sword out of his hand, sending it clattering to the ground. He held his sword at that blonde guy's throat, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

For a moment, there was silence in the arena as the two boys stared at each other. Then, slowly Professor Percy lowered his sword and stepped back.

We all stunned by looking at the sword fight.

''It's just a demo guys. There's a lot to teach ''

''Another Young Teacher?'' Harry raised his eyebrows.

''I guess no'' Hermione answered in total irritation in her face.

''10-20 reps of squats, push-ups, planks, burpees, crunches, leg raises - this is your homework ''

''This is for your sake guys so do it and don't think to cheat me''

''Yep I did tell you no written works but I never assured that there's no physical home works''

''And I do expect you to arrive for the class tomorrow at 5AM near the black lake and that's for today class you can leave''

Students left the class room one by one.

"Thanks for everything, Professor. I was starting to worry that I wasn't already drowning in enough assignments." Ron made a sarcastic comment and went out of the class frustrated with Hermione and Harry.

I chuckled at his comment.

I noticed Draco didn't even budge at his place.

''Ashley where have you learned these weird short forms ?'' Lisa questioned

''Well, one of my friend from India use this short forms and It get attached to me like a habit''

''Maddy aren't you coming?''

''I'm going to get our books then join you guys in a minute you can go ahead'' I assured them

I turned around to enter inside the class but I didn't get in because it's like they are speaking in code languages

Are they spies?

"Hey Superman'' Professor percy started

''hey aquaman'' that blonde guy called our professor.

''So Nice to see you again'' Professor greeted him like his best friend whom he missed a lot and met him at a get together party.

''Same here bro'' that superman guy I guess smiled at Professor Percy

'Bro?' I whispered shouted

Didn't they fought like enemies couple of minutes ago?

''Our Repair boy sent message to us'' Professor Percy mentioned someone in code languages

'Repair boy? Who is that boy?' I thought

That superman guy's eyes were delighted when he heard this.

''What does he sent?'' He asked out of curiosity

''Our Repair boy has his sunshine and they opened a shop with festus''

''Great''

''Definitely, he is enjoying his life to its fullest''

They chuckled.

Suddenly, Draco joined their conversation.

''Am I a ghost Kelp head? Can't you see me?''

''I'm not talking to you Dracon''

''Why Did I committed any sin? ''

''How dare you to leave us?''

'Leave us? Since when did they met' I thought

Who are those 'us' other than Professor

''I would wish that too but My Father, Lucius Malfoy didn't allow me to even exit this place. You know about him already na''

'He knows about Draco's father too '

'Are they really close?'

''That man didn't even changed a bit'' Professor Percy complained

''Do not listen to that man Dracon I'll definitely get you out of his dam prison''

They chuckled.

''Let's go to my office room'' Professor Percy suggested

I can feel footsteps approaching me so I immediately ran to the direction of the dining hall.

Narrator's POV

''Even walls has ears Kelphead what do you think?'' Draco asked Percy

''Yes we need to get going to my office let's go'' Professor Percy urged .

'Babygirl , I'll catch you wait and watch' Draco muttered in his breath and left with Percy.

Ok guys. Hope you enjoyed it<3. Stay tuned to know what will happen next. Thanks to all your support and keep doing it. You're doing a good job. Do vote and comment my darlos 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 23.4K 100
madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who needed someone. hermoine granger, a gry...
22.9K 1.4K 49
Attention, potential readers of my book! Brace yourselves for a rollercoaster of emotions, because in "My Missing Piece (Harmione)," you'll find more...
336K 14.5K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
87.8K 2.9K 26
[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jackson was born into a life of manipulation...