Angel and his Mafia Don

By Sami232200

After a shocking betrayal Angelo Valentino La Costa runs away from the only home he has ever known. Attending... More

Synopsis
Characters
1| New life
2| An eye for an eye
3| First day
4| Ultimate Nuisance
5| Skeletons
6| Pearlescent
7| Meeting New York's Elite
8| Angel Suits You
9| Aleksander Sounds Perfect
10| Crème Brûlée
11| Hospital Memories
12| Dark Room
13| Letter Of Gloom
14| Psycho Ex
15| Imagine You Naked
16| Unexpected Visitor
17| Secret Meeting
18| All For One Bag
19| Evilest Of Them All
20| 10 Seconds
21| Aftermath
22| Not As Delicious As You
23| Satisfactory Payment
24| Dead Man Walking
25| Globe Trotting
26| Tremendous Tasks
27| Orgins Of Riches
28| Green Eyed Angel.
29| Flushed
30| Found
31| Worse Before It Gets Better
32| Hatred Is A Strong Word
34| Jealousy, Jealousy
35| Fear Of Uknown
36| Absolute Carnage

33| Carry Me

94 8 1
By Sami232200

Angelo

Why is he mad? I'm mad, fuck him

I can't stop my myself. My emotions have always controlled my actions like a puppet on a piece of string. Right now, my anger is triumphant and forces me to the dance floor.

The different coloured lights flash, clash with each-other as they hit objects. If Alek didn't own this place, I'd say it's pretty amazing. It transports me back in time to when I would sneak out and go dancing with my friends. That was my happy place until it wasn't.

The night seems to drag on but I'm simply lost in the music and alcohol.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Mika and Alexi dancing together. They're having the time of their lives, the biggest smiles I've ever seen grace both faces. Mika is a far cry from the boy that turned up at my apartment all beaten and bruised. I wish I could join them but wouldn't want to damper their mood with my negativity. My night is already ruined because of Aleksander.

He continues watching me, more like analysing every inch of me. It makes me feel exposed, turned on even though he hates me and nothing could come of it. I know it shouldn't but his fixated gaze makes me feel worthy.

But it all comes crashing down when I notice that he has company. My head was too far in the clouds that I didn't notice a man next to him. He's practically sitting on Aleksander's lap, it irks me more than it should.

He's too fucking close

I want to rip him away, I'm practically restraining myself from going over and dragging them apart. I want to demand he stays far away from Aleksander.

I didn't have a right to do that, there's nothing I can do to change the ugly sight in front of me.

We were never together

It actually hurts. I turn my head away from them both, I've seen enough to last a fucking lifetime.

I might actually be crazy but I can't help it. I'm going to pay him back twice as hard. Not very mature of me but I'm so past that. I look through the entirety of the room, spotting the stranger that bumped into Mika earlier. He's surrounded by a large group and they look like they're having the time of their lives.

One of them winks at me, forcing me to quickly look away. I've been staring at them for far too long and now he probably thinks I'm crazy. To my surprise he walks over to me.

He's somewhat handsome, not anywhere near Aleksander's level but he'll do. Blond, tall and dark green eyes. His eyes are the wrong shade of green, the demon that should not be named has perfect ones.

"Hello beautiful," he greets me with a wide smile.

I can't help but keep my eyes partially on the man before me and partially on Aleksander. He's watching me, studying my actions. Analysing everything, down to my lips moving as my words leave my mouth.

I decide to play with the cards dealt to me, so I greet him.

"Hi."

"You caught my attention. I couldn't not take the chance." His strong accent comes through as he moves closer to me. "I'm Benni."

Cute

"I'm flattered."

"Want to dance?"

I nod, confidence possesses me as I take hold of his hand. My only intention is to lead him onto the dance floor. It's absolutely packed in here so it's no surprise when there's only inches between us. It catches me off guard when someone pushes me into him, the man before me makes no move to create space between us.

Alek's cold eyes never leave me, not even for one second. The man next to him tries but fails to get his attention.

1 point to Angelo, 0 for Aleksander, -10 for stranger next to him.

Wondering hands travel to the sides of my body, the music controlling both of our actions. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, my heart is in complete overdrive. I feel guilty but for what, Aleksander is clearly moving on so why can't I try to do the same.

I make my mind up, bringing my face closer to Bennis.

Just as my lips are about to meet his, I'm furiously ripped away. It happens so fast that I almost suffer whiplash as I'm pulled into someone's chest. The familiar scent of cologne alerts me to exactly who it is. He's holding me tightly and for some strange reason I'm perfectly content staying right where I am.

I'm pissed when he turns me around to face him. A icy glare makes home on his face. He's furious but I'm nothing less than relieved. I make him lose control of his emotions like he makes me lose control of mine.

It wasn't all in my head. It wasn't just a one sided infatuation.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a low tone, the closeness of his face to my ear sends shivers down my spine. "If you wanted my attention, there are better ways."

His fury leaks into my mind, his unwavering grip revealing every emotion. The pressure of his hands isn't an inconvenience, on the contrary, all that matters is that he's touching me again.

"He's with me," Bernie rudely interrupts Aleksander. "Let him go."

Aleksander turns to face him, clearly pissed that Benni has inconvenienced him.  "I'm not talking to you. I would leave if I was you."

"Don't tell me you're the boyfriend," Benni scoffs revealing a level of smugness that I had missed.

I've always been a terrible judge of character, one of my many flaws. Probably the reason my life is so messed up. It's like he's purposefully trying to taunt Aleksander.

Benni continues with a smirk,  "We were just getting to the good part."

And just like that Aleksander snaps.

Before he can move I tightly engulf him in my arms, "Alek please."

I kiss his neck for extra persuasion power. It doesn't take much to convince him. The next thing I know I'm hauled off the ground.

"Alek!"

He lifts me up effortlessly, I finally feel good in his arms again. I find myself feeling hot all of a sudden, I'm pretty sure my cheeks are bright red right about now.

My exes never carried me, one simply couldn't lift me and the other could but saw it as an inconvenience. I was always an inconvenience in his eyes, makes me wonder why he stuck around for so long. My head accidentally touches Aleksander's chest so I selflessly decide to do the right thing. My head graciously rests against his chest, it makes me feel serene and nothing less. It's so warm and lovely, I could die here and I'd be the happiest man on the planet.

He transports me across the entire dance floor. All I can see is people moving out of the way from the corner of my eyes. They create a makeshift path where no one treads across the centre, his power over people is something that has always piqued my interest.

When the music fades, I come to the realisation that he's taking me somewhere private. I let him, deep down it's an unwritten fact that he'd never hurt me.

"Alek! I need to talk to you." An irritating voice calls to him with so much familiarity that I feel a pain in my chest. I look up from his arms and I spot the man from earlier.

I want to tell him to kindly fuck off.

His arms cross on his chest as he blocks our path. The man before me is nothing less than flawless, nothing short of perfection. I can see why Aleksander would be interested. A perfect face, strawberry blond hair and I'm pretty sure his body would be just as perfect as the rest of him.

The total opposite of me

"Adrian, I don't have time for your nonsense. Now fuck off," Aleksander furiously yells as we start moving around where Adrain is standing.

He's left there standing alone in the empty hallway. Is it terrible to think that he deserves it. I feel more than smug.

But then it hits me.

Adrian

The same man that threatened me, he's been with Aleksander before.

Why the fuck was Aleksander with him again? What is their current relationship? Why were they sitting so close? He has no right to be carrying me when he hurts me every chance he gets.

I furiously squirm in his arms, but he tightens his unwavering hold on me. My body rubs against his like it's found the cure to something.

Great!

"Angel, calm down."

"Let me go, you stupid man."

A/N
My eyes are closing whilst editing this but had to get this up. Will probably edit later

Felt so demotivated for so long

If you liked this chapter, please support this story by voting and commenting

Thank you lovelies :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 284 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
12.9M 520K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...
222K 6.5K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
1.2M 35.1K 55
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...