Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON...

By theunstableoriginal

Unrepentant: (adj.) showing no regret for one's wrongdoings Or in which a 1,026-year-old Original vampire is... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
one | smith and jones
two | the shakespeare code
three | gridlock
four | daleks in manhattan
five | evolution of the daleks
six | the lazarus experiment
seven | 42
eight | human nature
nine | the family of blood
ten | blink
eleven | utopia
twelve | the sound of drums
thirteen | last of the time lords
fourteen | Christmas Special 2007: Voyage of the Damned
fifteen | partners in crime
sixteen | the fires of pompeii
seventeen | planet of the ood
eighteen | the sontaran stratagem
nineteen | the poison sky
twenty | the doctor's daughter
twenty one | the unicorn and the wasp
twenty two | silence in the library
twenty three | forest of the dead
twenty four | midnight
twenty five | turn left
twenty six | the stolen earth
twenty seven | journey's end
twenty eight | christmas special 2008: the next doctor
twenty nine | special 2009: planet of the dead
thirty | special 2009: the waters of mars
thirty one | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 1
thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2
thirty three | victory of the daleks
thirty four | the time of angels
thirty six | the vampires of venice
thirty seven | amy's choice
thirty eight | the hungry earth
thirty nine | cold blood
forty | vincent and the doctor
forty one | the lodger
forty two | the pandorica opens
forty three | the big bang
forty four | the impossible astronaut
forty five | day of the moon
forty six | a good man goes to war
forty seven | let's kill hitler
forty eight | the god complex
forty nine | asylum of the daleks
fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship
fifty one | a town called mercy
fifty two | the power of three
fifty two | the angels take manhattan
fifty three | nightmare in silver
fifty four | the name of the doctor
fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor
info about the ocs

thirty five | flesh and stone

266 4 1
By theunstableoriginal

While Father Octavian and the others– excluding Annabelle– moved to get themselves up from the floor, the Doctor yelled, "Up! Look up!"

River asked Amy, "Are you okay?"

In turn, Amy asked her, "What happened?"

River told her, "We jumped."

Amy asked her, "Jumped where?"

The Doctor yelled, "Up, up, look up!"

While Annabelle silently eyed Father Octavian and his remaining clerics with narrowed eyes before bringing her gaze up towards the apparent ceiling of the part of the catacombs that they were in, Amy asked, "Where are we?"

River said to her, "Exactly where we were."

In turn, Amy said to her, "No, we're not."

Then the Doctor said to them, "Move your feet!"

After Amy had done just that, the Doctor made his way over towards the dark circle on the floor and pointed his sonic screwdriver at it, which got Amy to ask him, "Doctor, what am I looking at? Explain."

With a sigh, Annabelle said, "With the amount of times that you're saying 'explain', you're starting to sound like a bloody Dalek."

While choosing to ignore Annabelle's words at that exact moment, the Doctor said, "Oh, come on, Amy, think! The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So, what else is still on?"

While Annabelle stared at the Weeping Angels that stood on the actual floor of the catacombs, the Doctor said, "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell." After jumping once more, he said, "Shot out the grav-globe to give us an updraft, and here we are!"

After the Doctor started to point his sonic screwdriver back at the dark circle on the ceiling that they were standing on, Father Octavian said, "Doctor, the statues, they look more like Angels now."

The Doctor told him, "They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army."

After the hatch had opened up and a single light had exploded, one of the clerics said, "They're taking out the lights."

As he pointed his sonic screwdriver up at the Weeping Angels, the Doctor said, "Look at them, look at the Angels." After they did just that and he started to push himself into the hole, he said, "Into the ship now, quickly, all of you!"

Amy asked him, "But how?" When he only dropped himself into the hole, she yelled, "Doctor!"

After the Doctor had landed onto his feet, the Doctor said to her, "It's just a corridor, the gravity orientates to the floor. Now, in here, all of you. Don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move!"

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that Annabelle dropped herself into the hole and landed on her feet before she made her way over towards where the Doctor stood in front of a thing of controls on the wall of the hallway and had his sonic screwdriver pointed at it.

Then Father Octavian said, "Okay, men, go, go, go!"

Then– just like that– the clerics each entered the hallway with their guns in hand and quickly ran over towards the other side of it with Father Octavian and the others close behind them.

As he came to a halt just beside Annabelle and the Doctor, Father Octavian asked the Doctor, "The Angels, presumably they can jump up, too?"

After the hole had closed up, the Doctor said, "They're here now. In the dark, we're finished. Run!"

While the next section had closed itself off and the three of them started to run over towards the closed off section, Father Octavian yelled, "This whole place is a death trap!"

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "No, it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb. And now it's a dead end. Nobody panic."

It was then that a clattering was heard on the other end of the hallway, which got each of them to turn their heads and look over in the direction of the noise.

And while the clattering only continued, the Doctor said, "Oh, just me, then." Then he pointed behind himself with his sonic screwdriver as he asked, "What's through there?"

River told him, "Secondary Flight Deck."

With furrowed eyebrows, Amy asked, "Okay, so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah? So what if the gravity fails?"

The Doctor replied, "I've thought about that."

In turn, Amy asked him, "And?"

The Doctor said to her, "And we– excluding Annabelle for obvious reasons– will all plunge to our deaths. See, I've thought about it. Uh, the security protocols are still alive. There's no way to override them, it's impossible."

With a turn of her head, River asked him, "How impossible?"

The Doctor said to her, "Two minutes."

It was then that the hallway started to power down and the lights started to flicker, which got Father Octavian to say, "The hull is breached, and the power's failing."

It wasn't long afterwards that a scraping sound was heard, shortly before the hand of a Weeping Angel could be seen in the opening of the hallway.

This alone got one of the clerics to yell, "Sir, incoming!"

Then Amy yelled, "Doctor, lights!"

Then– after the lights had flashed off once more– the Weeping Angel could be seen pushing itself into the hole that led into the hallway that they were all in.

After the lights had stayed off for a couple of seconds and then eventually came back on, four Weeping Angels could be seen standing inside of the hallway, which got two of the clerics to be pointing their guns at the Weeping Angels.

Then the lights started to flicker even more rapidly than they already were, which got Father Octavian to say, "Clerics, keep watching them."

Then the Doctor said, "And don't look at their eyes, anywhere else, not the eyes." As he pointed the sonic screwdriver at the controls, he said, "I've isolated the lighting grid, they can't drain the power now."

While the Doctor made his way back over towards the door that led to the closed off section, Father Octavian said to him, "Good work, Doctor."

The Doctor replied, "Yes, good. Good in many ways. Good you like it so far..."

In turn, Amy said to him, "So far?"

While Annabelle looked away from the Doctor and back over towards the Weeping Angels, the Doctor said, "Well, there's only one way to open this door. I guess I'll need to route all the power in this section through the door control."

Father Octavian said to him, "Good, fine, do it."

As he took a couple of steps past one of the clerics, Father Octavian, River and Annabelle, the Doctor told him, "Including the lights. All of them. I'll need to turn out the lights."

Father Octavian asked him, "How long for?"

The Doctor replied, "Fraction of a second, maybe longer. Maybe quite a bit longer."

In turn, Father Octavian said to him, "Maybe?"

The Doctor said to him, "I'm guessing. We're being attacked by statues in a crashed ship, there isn't a manual for this!"

While the Doctor quickly made his way back over towards the door, Amy told him, "Doctor, we lost the torches, we'll be in total darkness."

The Doctor replied, "No other way." Then he took a couple of steps towards Father Octavian and said to him, "Bishop..."

After River had quickly turned around to face the Doctor and Father Octavian, Father Octavian said to her, "Dr. Song, I've lost good clerics today. You trust this man?"

River told him, "I absolutely trust him."

Father Octavian asked her, "He's not some kind of madman, then?"

Once more, River said to him, "I absolutely trust him."

While Annabelle simply snorted to herself in response to River's words, the Doctor said, "Excuse me."

While the Doctor quickly made his way back over towards the door, Father Octavian said in a whisper to River, "I'm taking your word, because you're the only one who can manage this guy. But that only works so long as he doesn't know who you are. You cost me any more men, and I might just tell him. Understood?"

As she turned her attention back to the controls that she was standing in front of, River said to him, "Understood."

While River closed the casing, Father Octavian said, "Okay, Doctor, we've got your back."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "Bless you, Bishop."

Then Father Octavian said, "Combat distance, ten feet. As soon as the lights go down, continuous fire. Full spread over the hostiles. Do not stop firing while the lights are out. Shotgun protocol, we don't have bullets to waste."

While Annabelle silently eyed each of the Weeping Angels, the Doctor said, "Amy, when the lights go down, the wheel should release. Spin it clockwise, four turns."

Then Amy said to him, "Ten."

The Doctor replied, "No, four, four turns."

In turn, Amy said to him, "Yeah, four, I heard you."

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at Amy, the Doctor said, "Ready!"

Then he pointed his sonic screwdriver at the controls, shortly before Father Octavian said, "On my count, then. God be with us all. Three, two, one, fire!"

It was then that the lights had gone out and each of the clerics had immediately started to shoot in the direction of where the Weeping Angels were just standing, shortly before the Weeping Angels could each be seen moving closer and closer to where they were all standing.

And while the Weeping Angels continued to move closer and closer to them, the Doctor yelled, "Turn!"

A couple of seconds after that, Amy said, "It's opening, it's working."

As soon as she said that, Annabelle quickly sped through the opening at the same time that one of the clerics yelled, "Fall back!"

It wasn't until the Doctor had slipped through the opening that the door had closed behind him, which– for the time being– kept them separated from the Weeping Angels.

As soon as the Doctor and Amy had quickly made their way past two of the four clerics, the two clerics were quick to follow them, shortly before they were able to get past that door and into another room in the ship.

As soon as each of them were in the room and had made it towards the center of it, the sound of a lock clattering could be heard, which got Amy to say, "Doctor!"

Then Father Octavian turned to the door that he was standing in front of and put a device on it.

This alone got Amy to ask him, "What are you doing?"

After a beeping was heard, the device had glowed red and the wheel stopped turning, Father Octavian told her, "Magnetized the door. Nothing could turn that wheel now."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "Yeah?"

It was then that another clatter was heard as the wheel was turned once and then again before it continued to turn bit by bit.

Then Father Octavian said, "Dear God!"

The Doctor replied, "Now you're getting it!" As he picked up an item from another part of the controls, he said, "You've bought us time, though, that's good, I am good with time."

After another clattering was heard, Amy yelled, "Doctor!"

When another door was starting to be twisted open, Father Octavian tossed another of the same device that he had on him to one of the clerics as he said, "Seal that door, seal it now!"

After the cleric had done just that and then proceeded to point his gun at the door, River said, "We're surrounded."

Then Father Octavian turned to another cleric and said, "Seal it, seal that door." After the second cleric had done just that, Father Octavian asked, "Doctor, how long have we got?"

The Doctor replied, "Five minutes, max."

Then Amy said, "Nine."

With a turn of his head, the Doctor said to her, "Five."

In turn, Amy said to him, "Five, right, yeah."

The Doctor asked her, "Why did you say nine?"

Amy said to him, "I didn't."

With a turn of her head, River said, "We need another way out of here."

Father Octavian replied, "There isn't one."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "Yeah, there is, 'course there is. This is a galaxy class ship, goes for years between planet-falls. So, what do they need?"

With a quick turn of her body, River said, "Of course."

Then Amy asked them, "'Of course' what? What do they need?"

Then Father Octavian asked them, "Can we get in there?"

After turning his back on them, the Doctor told them, "Well, it's a sealed unit, but they must have installed it somehow." After pressing his hands onto the wall, he said, "This whole wall should slide up."

Then he quickly bent down and went to push some containers aside as he yelled, "There's clamps, release the clamps!"

While the Doctor proceeded to do just that with his sonic screwdriver, Amy asked him, "What's through there? What do they need?"

River told her, "They need to breathe."

It wasn't long after River had said those words that the wall had started to rise up, which got Amy to take a couple of steps forward and say, "But that's... That's a..."

River said, "It's an oxygen factory."

Then Amy said, "It's a forest."

With a nod of her head, River replied, "Yeah, it's a forest, it's an oxygen factory."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself in response to River's words, the Doctor said, "And if we're lucky, an escape route."

After looking around at the forest with a chuckle, Amy said, "Eight!"

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at Amy, River asked her, "What did you say?"

With a mere turn of her head, Amy replied, "Nothing."

With a clap of his hands, the Doctor asked, "Is there another exit? Scan the architecture, we don't have time to get lost in there."

As he quickly moved past, Father Octavian said, "On it! Stay where you are until I've checked the rad levels."

While Father Octavian started to do just that, Amy asked the Doctor, "But trees? On a spaceship?"

As he stepped out and into the forest, the Doctor told her, "Oh, more than trees, way better than trees. You're going to love this." After eventually coming to a halt just beside where Father Octavian stood, he said, "Tree Borgs, trees plus technology. Branches become cables, become sensors on the hull, a forest sucking in starlight, breathing out air. It even rains. There's a whole mini climate. This vault is an ecopod running right through the heart of the ship. A forest in a bottle on a spaceship in a maze. Have I impressed you yet, Amy Pond?"

With a chuckle and a mere shake of her head, Amy said, "Seven."

While Annabelle had rolled her eyes at Amy yet again, the Doctor quickly made his way over towards Amy as he said, "Seven?"

In turn, Amy said to him, "Sorry, what?"

The Doctor told her, "You said seven."

With a shake of her head, Amy replied, "No, I didn't."

With a nod of her head, River said to her, "Yes, you did."

With yet another shake of her head, Amy looked over at Annabelle and said to her, "Annabelle, tell them that I didn't say seven."

Shortly after Annabelle had simply responded by blankly staring at Amy, Father Octavian said, "Doctor, there's an exit, far end of the ship, into the Primary Flight Deck."

With a turn of his head, the Doctor replied, "Oh, good. That's where we need to go."

In turn, Father Octavian said to him, "Plotting a safe path now."

While he kept his eyes on Amy, the Doctor said to him, "Quick as you like!"

It was then that the voice of Angel Bob could be heard asking on the radio, "Doctor? Excuse me. Hello, Doctor? A-Angel Bob here, sir."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself in response to Angel Bob actually referring to itself as Angel Bob, the Doctor said into the radio, "Ah! There you are, Angel Bob. How's life? Sorry, bad subject."

While Annabelle only chuckled to herself with a mere shake of her head, Angel Bob told him, "The Angels are wondering what you hope to achieve."

The Doctor replied, "Achieve? We're not achieving anything. We're just hanging. It's nice in here, consoles, comfy chairs, a forest. How's things with you?"

Angel Bob said to him, "The Angels are feasting, sir. Soon we'll be able to absorb enough power to consume this vessel, this world, and all the stars and worlds beyond."

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows in response to Angel Bob's words, the Doctor said, "Well, we've got comfy chairs, did I mention?"

Angel Bob told him, "We have no need of comfy chairs."

With a mere turn of his head, the Doctor said, "I made him say 'comfy chairs'."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself once more, Amy let out a chuckle before she said, "Six."

While Annabelle had simply resorted to rolling her eyes at Amy for what felt like the millionth time that day, the Doctor quickly stood up from his chair and said into the radio, "Okay, Bob, enough chat. Here's what I want to know. What have you done to Amy?"

Angel Bob said to him, "There's something in her eye."

The Doctor asked, "What's in her eye?"

Angel Bob replied, "We are."

As she took a step forward, Amy asked the Doctor, "What's he talking about? Doctor, I'm five." After looking between Annabelle, River and the Doctor, she said, "I-I mean, five. Fine! I'm fine."

With furrowed eyebrows, River said to Amy, "You're counting."

In turn, Amy said to her, "Counting?"

The Doctor told Amy, "You're counting down. From ten. You have been for a couple of minutes."

With a mere turn of her head, Amy asked him, "Why?"

The Doctor replied, "I don't know."

Then Amy asked him, "Well, counting down to what?"

Once more, the Doctor said to her, "I don't know."

It was then that Angel Bob said, "We shall take her. We shall take all of you. We shall have dominion over all time and space."

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle said, "I think that the Daleks might have something to say about that, given their desire to kill anyone and everyone that isn't a Dalek."

After sitting back down into his chair, the Doctor said into the radio, "Get a life, Bob. Oops, sorry again! There's power on this ship, but nowhere near that much."

In turn, Angel Bob said to him, "With respect, sir, there's more power on this ship than you yet understand."

It was then that a loud shrieking was heard, which got River to ask, "What is that? Dear God, what is it?"

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes with a sigh in response to the shrieking, Father Octavian said, "They're back."

Then Angel Bob said, "It's hard to put it in your terms, Dr. Song, but as best as I understand it, the Angels are laughing."

The Doctor picked up the radio and said into it, "Laughing?"

With her nose scrunched up, Annabelle said, "I didn't realize that the Weeping Angels were even capable of laughter."

Shortly after she'd said those words, Angel Bob said to the Doctor, "Because you haven't noticed yet, sir. The Doctor in the TARDIS hasn't noticed."

With a thrust of his hand, Father Octavian said, "Doctor..."

In turn, the Doctor said to Father Octavian, "No, wait, there's something I've..."

It was then that the sound of metal grating could be heard, which got Annabelle to turn to the noise and ask, "Doctor, what the hell is that?"

Instead of answering her question, the Doctor looked over at the crack that had a bright and white light coming out of it before he said, "Missed."

Then– just like that– the Doctor pushed one of the crates over towards the crack that formed in the wall, shortly before Amy said, "That's like the crack from my bedroom wall when I was a little girl."

While Annabelle only eyed the crack with narrowed eyes, the Doctor said, "Yes."

It wasn't long afterwards that the inside of the room had started to shake, which got Father Octavian to yell, "Okay, enough, we're moving out!"

In turn, River said to him, "Agreed." Then she turned to the Doctor and said to him, "Doctor?"

The Doctor said to her, "Yeah. Fine!"

While the Doctor started to bring his sonic screwdriver up towards the glowing crack, River asked him, "What are you doing?"

The Doctor said to her, "Right with you."

While the Doctor started to point the sonic screwdriver up at the glowing crack, River told him, "We're not leaving without you."

The Doctor replied, "Oh, yes, you are." Then he said, "Bishop?"

Then Father Octavian yelled, "Miss Pond, Miss Mikaelson, Dr. Song, now!"

While Annabelle simply chose to ignore Father Octavian and only kept her gaze on the Doctor and the glowing crack on the wall, Amy yelled, "Doctor, come on!"

While River grabbed onto Amy and started to drag her over towards Father Octavian and the remaining clerics, the Doctor asked, "So, what are you?" After putting the sonic screwdriver just in front of the hole, the Doctor pulled it back to himself and said, "Oh, that's bad. Ah! That's extremely very not good."

Then he pressed the side of his head against the wall before he turned to look behind himself and saw not only the four Weeping Angels that stood in the room with their arms held out in front of themselves and at least three of them standing in front of him, but also Annabelle standing on the white chair that he was sitting on previously with a Weeping Angel standing only a mere couple of feet away from her.

This alone got the Doctor to ask her, "Why didn't you leave with the others?"

With a sigh, Annabelle tilted her head as she said to him, "Oh, come on, Doctor. As if I was just going to listen to you."

The Doctor replied, "You did before."

In turn, Annabelle said to him, "Yes, I did. Before you left me a goodbye letter and had abandoned me for six months."

With a groan, the Doctor asked her, "Are you ever going to let that go?"

Annabelle told him, "Never abandon me again like you did, and I might just forget it one day."

After only letting out a sigh in response to her words, the Doctor crouched down and looked between the four Weeping Angels as he said, "Do not blink."

It wasn't until he attempted to get over towards where the forest was that he suddenly stopped and let out a yell when one of the Weeping Angels had grabbed the back of his coat.

While Annabelle silently eyed each of the Weeping Angels– including the one that had grabbed onto the Doctor's coat– and tried to think of just how she could get the Doctor out of this without getting herself or the Doctor sent back to some random point in history to the current century, the Doctor asked, "Why am I not dead, then?" After looking behind himself and seeing that two of the Weeping Angels had their arms raised above their heads as they stared up into the glowing crack, the Doctor said, "Good and not so good. Oh, this isn't even a little bit good. I mean, is that it? Is that the power that brought you here? That's pure time energy. You can't feed on that, that's not power, that's the fire at the end of the universe. And I'll tell you something else..."

It was then that a rumbling had occurred, which allowed the Doctor to slip out of his coat, grab onto one of Annabelle's arms and then proceed to quickly drag her into the forest.

And while he did that, he said to the Weeping Angels, "Never let me talk!"

* * *

From where she stood in front of Amy, River asked her, "Amy, what's wrong?"

In turn, Amy said, "Four."

Then Amy proceeded to sit down onto the ground before bringing a hand up to the side of her head and then laying her head down onto the ground.

It was then that River said, "Med-scanner now!"

After River had been given the med-scanner, Father Octavian said to her, "Dr. Song, we can't stay here, we've got to keep moving."

River replied, "We wait for the Doctor."

As he took a step towards Amy and River, Father Octavian told her, "Our mission is to make this wreckage safe and neutralize the Angels. Until that is achieved..."

In turn, River said to him, "Father Octavian, when the Doctor's in the room, your one and only mission is to keep him alive long enough to get everyone else home." As she turned her head to look over at him, she said, "And trust me, it's not easy. Now, if he's dead back there, I'll never forgive myself, and if he's alive, I'll never forgive him."

After Father Octavian only turned his head to look away from her, River asked, "And, Doctor, you're standing right behind me, aren't you?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Oh, yeah." Then he raised Annabelle's arm that he was holding as he said, "And so is Annabelle."

After quickly turning her head to look over at the Doctor with a gasp, River said to him, "I hate you!"

The Doctor replied, "You don't." Then he said to Father Octavian, "Bishop, the Angels are in the forest."

While the Doctor quickly dragged Annabelle back over to the others, Father Octavian told his remaining clerics, "We need visual contact on every line of approach."

As soon as Annabelle and the Doctor had reached River and Amy, River asked him, "How did you get past them?"

The Doctor said to her, "I found a crack in the wall and told them it was the end of the universe."

It was then that Amy asked him, "What was it?"

The Doctor replied, "The end of the universe."

While Annabelle only snorted to herself in response to his words, the Doctor said, "Let's have a look, then."

After the Doctor had picked up the med-scanner and started to look at it, Amy asked him, "So what's wrong with me?"

River said to her, "Nothing, you're fine."

It wasn't long after the beeping had increased, the Doctor said, "Everything, you're dying."

With a quick raise of her head, River said to him, "Doctor!"

With a turn of his head, the Doctor told her, "Yes, you're right, if we lie to her, she'll get all better." As he turned his attention over towards Amy, he said, "Right, Amy, Amy, Amy, what's the matter with Amelia? Something's in her eye. What does that mean? Does it mean anything?"

Then Amy said to him, "Doctor..."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Busy!"

Amy said to him, "Scared!"

The Doctor replied, "'Course you're scared, you're dying, shut up!"

While Annabelle had simply snorted to herself once more, River said to Amy, "Okay, let him think."

It was then that the Doctor stood back up and took a step away from them as he asked, "What happened? She stared at the Angel, she looked into the eyes of an Angel for too long..."

It wasn't long afterwards that one of the clerics yelled, "Sir! Angel, incoming!"

Then another cleric said, "And here."

Father Octavian told them, "Keep visual contact, do not let it move!"

Then the Doctor made his way back over towards them as he started to hit the sides of his head with his hands and yelled, "Come on, come on, come on, wakey, wakey! She watched an Angel climb out of the screen, she stared at the Angel, and-and..."

Amy said, "The image of an Angel is an Angel."

Then the Doctor said, "A living mental image in a living human mind." As he went to crouch down in front of River, he said, "We stare at them to stop them getting closer, we don't even blink, and that is exactly what they want, 'cause as long as our eyes are open, they can climb inside. There's an Angel in her mind!"

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that Amy said, "Three." While the Doctor stood back up, Amy told him, "Doctor, it's coming, I can feel it. I'm going to die!"

The Doctor replied, "Please just shut up, I'm thinking." While Annabelle had only snorted to herself yet again, the Doctor said, "Now counting, what's that about?"

Then he picked up the radio and asked, "Bob, why are they making her count?"

Angel Bob told him, "To make her afraid, sir."

The Doctor asked, "Okay, but why, what for?"

Angel Bob said to him, "For fun, sir."

While Annabelle only raised her eyebrows with a mere tilt of her head, the Doctor let out a yell as he threw the radio aside, shortly before Amy asked the Doctor, "Doctor, what's happening to me? Explain!"

The Doctor told her, "Inside your head, in the vision centers of your brain, there's an Angel." As he crouched down in front of Amy, he said to her, "It's like there's a screen, a virtual screen inside your mind, and the Angel is climbing out of it and it's coming... To shut you off."

Amy asked him, "Then what do I do?"

It was then that the Doctor stood back up and said, "If it was a real screen, what would we do? We'd pull the plug, kill the power. But we can't just knock her out. The Angel would just take over!"

River replied, "Well, then what? Quickly!"

The Doctor told her, "We've got to shut down the vision centers of her brain, we've got to pull the plug, starve the Angel."

Then River said, "Doctor, she's got seconds."

Then the Doctor asked, "How would you starve your lungs?"

River replied, "I-I'd stop breathing."

Then the Doctor said, "Amy, close your eyes!"

With a shake of her head, Amy said to him, "No, no, I don't want to."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Good, 'cause that's not you, that's the Angel inside you, it's afraid! Do it! Close your eyes!"

With furrowed eyebrows, Annabelle asked the Doctor, "The Weeping Angels actually feel fear?"

The Doctor replied, "Of course they feel fear. I mean, granted, they consume the time-potential energy off of any living being that they can get their hands on, but they still are a creature in the universe. So, yes, of course they feel fear. They aren't Cybermen or Daleks."

Shortly after Annabelle had only rolled her eyes at him and Amy had closed her eyes, the beeping had increased rapidly before River said, "She's normalizing." Then she turned to the Doctor and said to him, "You did it! You did it!"

It was then that a loud crunching was heard, followed shortly by the voice of a cleric, who said, "Sir? Two more incoming."

Then another cleric said, "Three more over here."

While Annabelle silently eyed the sitting position that Amy was in, River said, "Still weak, dangerous to move her."

With a turn of her head, Amy asked them, "So can I open my eyes now?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Amy, listen to me. If you open your eyes now for more than a second, you will die. The Angel is still inside you. We haven't stopped it, we've just sort of paused it. You've used up your countdown. You cannot open your eyes."

While River started to rub Amy's back with one of her hands, Father Octavian said, "Doctor, we're too exposed here, we have to move on."

The Doctor replied, "We're too exposed everywhere, and Amy can't move, and anyway that's not the plan."

River asked the Doctor, "There's a plan?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "I don't know yet. I haven't finished talking." After Annabelle had snorted to herself for about the millionth time that day, the Doctor stepped away from Amy, Annabelle and River as he said, "Right! Father, you and your clerics, you're gonna stay here, look after Amy with the help of my good friend Annabelle Mikaelson. If anything happens to her, I'll hold every single one of you personally responsible twice."

Then– with a turn of his head– he said, "River, you and me, we're going to go and find the Primary Flight Deck, which is..." After poking a finger into his mouth and then bringing it up into the air, he pointed to the point past where Father Octavian was standing as he said, "A quarter of a mile straight ahead, and from there we're gonna stabilize the wreckage, stop the Angels and cure Amy."

River asked him, "How?"

The Doctor replied, "I'll do a thing."

With a nod of her head, River asked him, "What thing?"

The Doctor said to her, "I don't know. It's a thing in progress, respect the thing. Moving out!"

After he'd clapped his hands and started to walk away from them, Annabelle said to him, "Wait a second. Why do I have to stay back here with them and babysit Amelia Pond?"

As he continued to walk away from Annabelle, the Doctor replied, "Oh, no reason in particular. I'm just kind of hoping that I'm right when I told you that she grows on you."

With a nod of her head, Annabelle asked him, "And that's why you're having me stay here with them? To prove a point to yourself that you could possibly be right about that?"

As he thrusted an arm up into the air, the Doctor yelled, "Exactly!" Then he turned to Annabelle and looked over at her as he said, "You know, for someone that had spent six months of her life away from me, you do know me quite well."

Annabelle replied, "Yes, well, that's what happens when I spend two years of my life traveling around the universe with you, Doctor."

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said, "Yes, it does."

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at him, the Doctor went to actually walk away from the others, only to stop when Father Octavian took a step towards him and said, "Doctor, I'm coming with you. My clerics will look after Miss Pond with the help of your friend. These are my best men, they'd lay down their lives in her protection."

With a shake of his head, the Doctor told him, "I don't need you."

Father Octavian replied, "I don't care. Where Dr. Song goes, I go."

In turn, the Doctor said to him, "What?" After looking over at where River was standing just beside them with her arms crossed over her chest, the Doctor looked back at Father Octavian and asked him, "You two engaged or something?"

After looking over at River, Father Octavian looked back at the Doctor and said to him, "Yes. In a manner of speaking." While the Doctor only looked over at River, Father Octavian said to one of the clerics, "Marco, you're in charge till I get back."

In turn, Marco said to him, "Sir!"

While River and Father Octavian started to walk away from them, Amy asked, "Doctor, please, can't I come with you?"

Father Octavian replied, "You'd slow us down, Miss Pond."

Then Amy said, "I don't want to sound selfish, but you'd really speed me up."

After sitting down beside Amy, the Doctor told her, "You'll be safer here, we can't protect you on the move. I'll be back for you as soon as I can, I promise."

With a mere turn of her head, Amy replied, "You always say that."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "I always come back."

Then Amy said to him, "Annabelle."

After glancing over at Annabelle and seeing the way that she looked at each of the Weeping Angels with narrowed eyes, the Doctor replied, "What about her?"

Amy asked him, "Do you really trust her to protect me, if it really came down to it?"

After letting out a sigh, he said to her, "Allow me to put it this way, Amy. Three years ago, my answer would have been a definite no, based on how she was when she first stepped inside of my TARDIS."

Then Amy asked him, "And now? Do you trust her now?"

After looking back over at Annabelle and seeing her simply staring over at him with her eyes narrowed, the Doctor said, "I do. I trust her enough to know that if it really came down to it, she would protect you for my sake."

Amy asked him, "But not for her own sake?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "No, not for her own sake. As far as she's concerned, you're just a walking and talking blood bag that she could have quite easily killed, if it weren't for the fact that you were traveling with me."

Then Amy asked him, "And that's the only reason that she hasn't killed me? Because I'm traveling with you?"

With a quick nod of his head, the Doctor replied, "Yep."

Amy said to him, "Well, that doesn't exactly make me feel at all that much better about the situation, Doctor."

After letting out a sigh, the Doctor said to her, "Alright, let me put it this way, then. The Annabelle that I knew three years ago would have taken every opportunity that she could to threaten to end your life– just to get some fun out of it. But she hasn't done that with you, has she?" When Amy didn't respond, the Doctor said, "So, the only thing that remains is this one question. Why hasn't she gone out of her way to make you scared of her? She could have quite easily done that from the start, and yet she hasn't. Which means that I was right. Deep down, she is a good person and that good part of her isn't going to allow the rest of Annabelle to make any sort of attempt to put your life in any more danger than it already is."

Then Amy asked him, "Because you're her friend and she cares about you?"

With a quick nod of his head, the Doctor said, "Yes. Exactly that. Annabelle Mikaelson wouldn't dare to harm a single hair on the head of any of my companions because she can't bear the thought of me being angry at her for it. But everyone else on Earth that isn't her siblings or even in the universe for that matter? They're fair game to her. Always have been, always will be."

Amy asked him, "Even River?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Even River." Then he quickly stood up from where he was sitting beside Amy and said, "Good luck, everyone. Behave, do not let that girl open her eyes. And keep watching the forest, stop those Angels advancing. Amy, later! River, going to need your computer! And Annabelle, do not misbehave!"

While Annabelle only rolled her eyes at him, Amy said, "Yeah. Later."

Then Annabelle brought her attention over towards the Weeping Angels and chose to ignore everything else that was going around her– leaving her unaware of the conversation that was going on between the Doctor and Amy at that exact moment.

* * *

With a repetitive move of her head, Amy asked, "So what's happening? Anything happening out there?"

One of the clerics told her, "The Angels are still grouping."

It was then that the inside of the forest had started to power down and the lights had started to flicker, which got one of the clerics to ask, "Are you getting this, too?"

In turn, another cleric said, "The trees? Yeah."

Then Amy asked them, "What? What's wrong with the trees?"

Then a third cleric said, "Here, too, sir. They're ripping the Tree Borgs apart."

Then a fourth cleric said, "And here, they're taking out the lights."

Then Amy asked them, "What is it? What's happening? Tell me, I can't see."

While Annabelle eyed the Weeping Angels that were taking the flickering lights as an advantage to move themselves closer to where the six of them were, one of the clerics told Amy, "It's the trees, ma'am. The trees are going out."

* * *

One of the clerics said, "Angels advancing, sir."

Then another cleric said, "Over here, again."

Marco said to them, "Weapons primed, combat distance five feet, wait for it!"

After standing up, Amy asked them, "What is it? What's happening? Just tell me!"

Then Marco yelled, "Keep your position and, ma'am, keep your eyes shut! Wait!"

It was then that Amy felt a pair of hands grab onto her shoulders, which got her to flinch before she heard the voice of Annabelle say just behind one of her ears, "Relax, Amelia Pond, it's only me."

Amy replied, "And that's supposed to make me relax, is it?"

In turn, Annabelle said to her, "Well, I'm not exactly killing you, Amelia Pond, so my answer is yes. You should be relaxed."

Amy asked her, "Well, how can I be? I mean, I've seen how fast you can move, I've seen how strong you really are, and the Doctor told me what exactly it is that you think about humans. So, tell me. Why should I be relaxed right now?"

Annabelle told her, "Because if I was going to kill you, I would have done it already and we wouldn't even be having this conversation, so you better listen to me when I tell you to calm down and trust me when I say that– for the time being– you are safe."

Shortly after Amy had only let out a scoff in response to Annabelle's words, a bright and white light could be seen in the distance, which got Marco to turn his head and ask, "The ship's not on fire, is it?"

Another cleric said, "It can't be, the compressors would have taken care of it." Then– after turning to look away from the light– he said, "Marco, the Angels have gone. Where'd they go?"

While Annabelle simply let go of Amy's shoulders and started to look around and look for any sign of the Weeping Angels, Amy asked them, "What, the Angels?"

Then a third cleric said, "This side's clear, too, sir."

Then Amy asked them, "The Angels have gone?"

Marco said, "There's still movement out there, but away from us now. It's like they're running."

With a shake of her head, Amy asked him, "Running from what?"

Then Marco pointed ahead of himself towards the bright and white light as he said, "Phillip, Crispin, need to get a closer look at that."

Just like that, both Phillip and Crispin went to do just that, while Annabelle simply wondered how Crispin was supposed to be a Sacred Name in the first place.

With a quick turn of her head, Amy asked them, "What are you all looking at? What's there?"

Annabelle replied, "It doesn't matter what's there. Just keep quiet and don't open your eyes."

* * *

While the three of them continued to stare at the bright and white light, Marco said, "It's like... I don't know, a curtain of energy, sort of shifting. Makes you feel weird. Sick."

Then Amy asked him, "And you think it scared the Angels?"

In turn, the other cleric asked her, "What could scare those things?"

After Amy had started to move herself around, Marco asked her, "What are you doing?"

Amy said to him, "Point me at the light."

Marco told her, "You can't open your eyes."

In turn, Amy said to him, "Can't open them for more than a second, that's what the Doctor said. Still got a bit of countdown left."

Marco replied, "Ma'am, you can't."

Amy said to him, "I need to see it."

In response to her words, Marco looked between Annabelle, the light and Amy.

Then he looked back at Annabelle, who wasn't even paying attention to them and was keeping her gaze focused entirely on the bright and white light.

Then he looked back at Amy, who asked him, "Am I looking the right way? I have to be quick."

After looking over at the light once more, Marco went to adjust Amy as he said to her, "Very quick!"

While Marco had taken his hands off of her, Amy said with a nod of her head, "Okay."

It wasn't long afterwards that she opened her eyes and could actually see the light that had gotten the attention of Annabelle, Marco and the other cleric.

It was then that Amy said, "It's the same shape! It's the crack in my wall."

Then Marco said to her, "Close your eyes. Now!"

Instead of doing as he said, Amy said, "It's following me! How can it be following me?"

Then she started to fall onto her knees, only to be caught by Marco, who quickly pressed his hand up against her eyes before he looked back over towards the light in the distance.

Then– after pulling his hand away from her face– Marco asked her, "Are you okay?"

In turn, Amy said to him, "Yeah. It was the same shape."

It was then that the other cleric asked, "Marco, you want me to get a closer look at that?"

Marco replied, "Go for it. Don't get too close."

While the cleric went to get a closer look at it, Amy asked, "Hang on, what about the other two? Why not just wait until they're back?"

In turn, Marco asked her, "What other two?"

Amy told him, "The ones you sent before."

With a shake of his head, Marco said to her, "I didn't send anyone before."

While Annabelle only glanced over at Marco with narrowed eyes, Amy replied, "You did, I heard you. Crispin and Phillip."

Marco asked her, "Crispin and who?"

And while Marco turned his attention back over towards the light, Annabelle only rolled her eyes with a scoff before she brought her own attention back over towards the light.

* * *

With a nod of his head, Marco said, "Amy, there never was a Crispin or a Phillip on this mission, I promise you."

In turn, Amy said to him, "No, I heard you. Before you sent Pedro, you sent Crispin and Phillip, and now you can't even remember them. Something happened, I don't know what, and you don't even remember!" Then she said, "Tell him, Annabelle. Tell him that he sent Crispin and Phillip off to get a closer look at it."

With a shake of her own head, Annabelle said, "Don't bring me into this, Amelia Pond." As she tilted her head and eyed the light that was still at a far enough distance from where they were, she said, "I choose not to make a habit of involving myself in whatever problems that you humans are facing because chances are, the problems you lot face are problems that you bring onto yourselves."

After a couple of seconds, she said, "Well, that and there is also the bit where humans have the tendency of being complete imbeciles all throughout history from what I've seen during my own travels and the travels that I've had with the Doctor."

After merely glancing over at Annabelle, Marco looked back over at Amy and said with another shake of his head, "Pedro?"

Amy replied, "Yeah, before you sent Pedro."

Marco asked her, "Who's Pedro?"

This alone had Annabelle glance over at Marco with furrowed eyebrows and had her wonder just how it is that he could have possibly forgotten three separate clerics that he'd sent off to investigate the light in the distance.

* * *

With a shake of her head, Amy said, "Something's happening! Pedro was here a second ago, and now you can't even remember him!"

Marco replied, "There never was a Pedro, there's only ever been the three of us here."

Amy told him, "No, there were six of us. Why can't you remember?"

With a shake of his head, Marco said to her, "Listen, listen, I need to get a closer look at that light, whatever it is." While Amy only shook her head in response to his words, he said to her, "Don't worry, I won't get too close."

As she continued to shake her head, Amy said to him, "No, you can't, you mustn't."

As he took a radio out of his bag and went to hand it over to Amy, he said, "Here, spare communicator. I'll stay in touch the whole time."

Amy replied, "You won't. Because if you go back there, what happened to the others will happen to you!"

Marco told her, "There weren't any others!"

In turn, Amy said to him, "There won't be any you if you go back there."

After looking at the light yet again, Marco looked back at Amy and said to her, "Two minutes. I promise."

Shortly after Marco had started to walk away from them, Amy yelled, "Please, just listen to me!" When she didn't receive a response from Marco and he only continued to walk in the direction of the light, Amy asked, "Annabelle? Are you still here?"

With a scoff, Annabelle said to her, "Of course I'm still here."

Then Amy asked her, "You're not going to go and investigate the light?"

In turn, Annabelle said to her, "Of course I'm not." When Amy only let out a sigh in response to her words, Annabelle told her, "I'm not some bloody human that feels the urge to investigate every single strange phenomenon that I just so happen to come across. I know better than to go out of my way to investigate something as weird as this light that I'm seeing here. Besides, Marco is just as well going to disappear like his fellow clerics did. I'd rather not have the same thing happen to me before I get to see Kol again."

It was then that Amy asked her, "Who's Kol?"

After only glancing over at Amy, Annabelle said, "My twin brother."

Amy asked her, "Where is he?"

Annabelle told her, "He's daggered and has remained daggered for nearly a hundred years now– courtesy of my half-brother, Niklaus."

Then Amy asked her, "Are you close with him? Kol, I mean."

After letting out a sigh, Annabelle said to her, "I'm far closer to him than you can possibly imagine, Amelia Pond."

After a couple seconds of silence, Amy asked her, "Why are you telling me this? I mean, the Doctor said that I'm nothing more than a walking and talking blood bag to you. So, why tell me about your brothers?"

After letting out yet another sigh, Annabelle replied, "Because the alternative is that I remain silent on the matter and I have to be forced to listen to your heartbeat increasing with each second that Marco continues to walk towards that light, which would make it quite difficult for me not to kill you, despite just how much the Doctor seems to care about you."

In turn, Amy said, "Oh."

With a mere raise of her eyebrows, Annabelle said, "Yeah, oh."

Then Amy simply became silent and tried to move herself away from Annabelle, despite not knowing just how much closer she was moving herself towards Annabelle, who was crouched down only a mere couple of feet behind Amy and staring at the light with narrowed eyes and her head tilted to the side.

* * *

With a mere turn of her head, Amy pressed a button on the communicator before she asked, "Hello, are you there? Hello? Hello?"

Marco said to her, "I'm here, I'm fine. I'm quite close to it now."

In turn, Amy said to him, "Then come back. Come back now, please."

Marco told her, "It's weird looking at it. It feels really..."

It was then that the sound of a radio static whistling could be heard, shortly before Amy asked, "Really what? Hello? Really what? Hello? Hello? Hello? Please say you're there. Hello? Hello!"

It was then that Annabelle said to her, "Amelia, I think that he's gone– just like the others."

Shortly after Amy had only let out a sigh in response to Annabelle's words, the Doctor's voice could be heard asking, "Amy? Amy? Is that you?"

Then Amy said, "Doctor?"

The Doctor asked her, "Where are you? Are the clerics with you?"

Amy told him, "They've gone. There was a light and-and they walked into the light. Doctor, they didn't even remember each other."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "No. They wouldn't. And what about Annabelle? Is she still with you?"

With a nod of her head, Amy said to him, "Yeah, she's here. She's, uh, holding onto my shoulders right now and I don't know if that's supposed to be a good or bad thing at this exact moment."

Several seconds after she'd said those words, the Doctor could be heard saying, "Amy, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I should never have left you there."

With a shake of her head, Amy asked him, "Well, what do I do now?"

The Doctor told her, "You come to us. Primary Flight Deck, the other end of the forest."

Amy replied, "I can't see! I can't open my eyes."

The Doctor said to her, "Well, that's why Annabelle's there with you."

In turn, Amy said to him, "What?"

The Doctor said to her, "Never mind what. Just turn on the spot."

Amy said to him, "Sorry, what?"

Then the Doctor said to her, "Just do it, turn on the spot and take Annabelle's hand." While Annabelle only grimaced to herself in response to his words, the Doctor said, "When the communicator sounds like my screwdriver, that means you're facing the right way. Follow the sound."

While Amy started to do just that, the Doctor said, "And, Annabelle, I know that you haven't taken her hand already and you more than likely have that look on your face when you don't agree with what I'm saying. So, just do us all a favor and take her hand right now."

While Annabelle did just that with a mere roll of her eyes, a whirring sound could be heard, followed shortly by a high-pitched trill.

While Annabelle simply let out a groan in response to the high-pitched noise, the Doctor said, "You have to start moving now. There's time energy spilling out of that crack and both you and Annabelle have to stay ahead of it."

Amy told him, "But the Angels, they're everywhere."

The Doctor replied, "Yeah, I'm sorry, I really am, but the Angels can only kill you."

Then Amy asked him, "What does the time energy do?"

The Doctor yelled, "Just keep moving!"

In turn, Amy yelled, "Tell me!"

While Annabelle slowly and surely led Amelia away from where the clerics had once stood before they disappeared, the Doctor said, "If the time energy catches up with you, you'll never have been born. It will erase every moment of your existence. You will never have lived at all. Now, keep your eyes shut and keep moving!"

* * *

While she continued to be led through the forest by the communicator and Annabelle, Amy said, "So, tell me something, Annabelle." When she only received a 'hmm' from Annabelle, she asked, "Exactly how many people have you killed over the years?"

With a sigh, Annabelle asked her, "We're walking through this forest in an attempt to get back to River and the Doctor, while also trying to avoid any Weeping Angels that might be nearby, and your biggest concern right now is just how many people that I've killed over the years?"

In turn, Amy said to her, "Fine. If you won't tell me how many people that you've killed, then at least tell me the worst way that you've killed someone."

After letting out yet another sigh, Annabelle started to say to her, "Amelia—"

Amy said to her, "Look, I'm not exactly looking forward to hearing the way that you've brutally murdered others for however long it is that you've been alive, but it's either I listen to you tell me about it, or I drive myself mad with the worry of one of those Angels getting their hands on me and killing me. And there is also the possibility of you killing me yourself because of my heartbeat– something that you can apparently hear for reasons unknown to me– and then you would have to deal with the Doctor being quite angry with you for killing me in the first place."

For several seconds, Annabelle simply remained silent, which got Amy to frown to herself before Annabelle said to her, "Fine, if it'll get you to shut up and stop talking about those Weeping Angels. And just for your information, I've been alive for over a thousand years and have been going around and killing humans and any supernatural being that I can get my hands on for nearly as long as I've been alive." Then– after being silent for another couple of seconds– she said, "I suppose that the worst way that I've killed a human is by that game that I unintentionally came up with nearly nine-hundred years ago after this encounter that my siblings and I had with a somewhat group of supernatural hunters called the Five. They were this group of five men that were supernaturally enhanced and capable of killing a vampire. My guess is that it was because of a witch. Because isn't that always the case? A witch sticking their noise in something that isn't even any of their business and causing problems for everyone else."

After letting out another sigh, she said, "My siblings and I– excluding Klaus– were daggered and temporarily put down by these hunters. Fortunately for us, though, the daggers didn't work on Klaus, who pulled the daggers out of each of our hearts after killing each of the hunters that had daggered us. Well, excluding Finn for whatever reason that he might have for it. And while Finn was forced to remain immobile with that dagger in his heart, I awoke with this anger and this anger was only increasing. The reason for why it was increasing is of no concern to you, Amelia Pond, but it wasn't long afterwards that I could hear a woman screaming. I looked out of a window to see that a young woman was running away from some man that appeared to be slightly older than her. I could see the man tackling the woman and pinning her hands against a wall. He was probably going to force himself on her or possibly even kill her, if he felt up to it. Then for reasons unknown to myself, I jumped out of the window and attacked the man. I killed him, obviously, then the woman simply screamed once she saw me. She attempted to run from me, but I caught up with her and compelled a human for the first time in getting her to do what I wanted."

Amy asked her, "What did you want from her?"

Annabelle said to her, "To invite me into her home, of course. And I suppose that was how the game had come to be– by getting that human girl to invite me into her home before killing her and her family. Granted– as the years went by– the game had only worsened and it had gotten to the point that it was when I stopped playing it, but it was still a fun game nonetheless."

After only gulping to herself, Amy asked her, "And how did you play this game?"

Annabelle told her, "Well, I would find myself a human, I'd let them run away from me and let them think that they can get away from me before I inevitably catch them, compel them into telling me just how many members of their family that they lived with. Then, of course, I would have the victims take me to their homes, invite me inside of their homes and then murder their entire families in front of them. And then after that, I would either torture the initial victims just a little bit longer to see just how mad that I could drive them or I would kill them right then and there and then go out of my way to find someone else that I could kill in order to pass the time before my siblings and I would have to eventually leave the village that we were staying in– or at least until one of my siblings would choose to dagger me because of their fear that my killings would result in our father finding us and killing us as a result of the killings that I did."

Then Amy asked her, "A-And exactly how long did you play this game of yours?"

Annabelle said to her, "Well, if I choose to forget the countless times in which Klaus had daggered me after our encounter with the Five, I believe that it's safe to say that I had played that game for over five-hundred years of my life– which would, in turn, mean that I've brutally murdered well over a hundred different families during the time that I was still playing that beloved game of mine."

It was then that Amy asked her, "If you enjoyed playing it so much and killing as many people as you did, then why did you stop playing it?"

It wasn't long after she'd finished asking that question that Amy found herself being forced to a halt and felt the grip that Annabelle had on her hand tighten enough to the point that Amy had flinch to herself before Annabelle said to her, "It is of no concern to you of why I'd stopped playing the game, Amelia Pond. So, unless you'd rather I risk the Doctor's anger and kill you at this exact moment for asking me about something that you know absolutely nothing about, I'd suggest that you keep your mouth shut and refrain from asking me any more questions about my past."

Then– before Amy even had the chance to respond to Annabelle's words– she felt herself being pulled that much more harshly in the woods, which got Amy to try and keep her balance the best that she could because of just how fast that Annabelle was walking with that ever so tight grip on her hand.

* * *

While Annabelle continued to quickly and practically drag Amy through the forest, the Doctor's voice could be heard saying through the communicator, "Amy, listen to me, I'm sending a bit of software to your communicator. It's a proximity detector, it'll beep if there's something in your way. You just maneuver till the beeping stops. Because, Amy, this is important, the forest is full of Angels. You're going to have to walk like you can see."

In turn, Amy asked him, "Well, what do you mean? I mean, you're having Annabelle lead me to where you are. So, why do I need to walk like I can see?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Look, just keep moving."

* * *

While Annabelle silently eyed the inside of the forest after the power had shut down yet again and the lights started to flicker, Amy asked, "What's that?"

The Doctor's voice could be heard through the communicator saying, "It's a warning. There are Angels round you now."

It was then that the lights had come back on and Annabelle's grip on Amy's hand had tightened that much more once she saw that the Weeping Angels were standing all around them with their hands reaching out towards Annabelle herself and Amy.

While Annabelle eyed each of the Weeping Angels with narrowed eyes, the Doctor said, "Amy, listen to me. This is going to be hard, but I know you can do it. The Angels are scared and running. And right now, they're not that interested in you or even Annabelle for that matter. They'll assume you can see them, and their instincts will kick in. All you've got to do is walk like you can see. Just don't open your eyes. Walk like you can see."

Then Amy asked him, "And what about Annabelle? What will she be doing?"

The Doctor told her, "Annabelle will be trying to maneuver the both of you around the Angels the best that she can without letting them know that you can't even see them. But it's ultimately up to you that you don't miss a step or fall for any sort of reason." A couple of seconds after he'd said those words and Annabelle had silently eyed the Weeping Angels and started to think of a way to get past them without getting touched by any of them, the Doctor said, "You're not moving. You have to do this. Now."

When she still didn't move, the Doctor said to her, "Look, Amy, you have to trust me when I say that– to the best of her ability– Annabelle will get you out of this, alright? She will. She'd be stupid not to. She knows all too well about what happens if the Angels find out that you can't see them." When Amy still didn't move, he yelled, "You have to do this, and you have to trust me when I say that Annabelle will keep you safe to the best of her ability!"

It was then that Amy slightly tightened the grip that she had on Annabelle's own fingers, which got Annabelle to let out a sigh before she slowly and surely started to lead herself and Amy through the line of Weeping Angels, while also listening to the beeping coming from the communicator.

It was only mere moments after they'd started to walk through the several Weeping Angels that stood in place around them that Annabelle felt a pulling on her arm and heard a yell, which got her to quickly turn her head and see that Amy was now lying face-first on the ground.

And while Annabelle repeatedly looked between the direction that they were heading in and where Amy laid on the ground, Amy started to feel around on the ground for the communicator as she yelled, "Doctor! I can't find the communicator! I lost it! I can't find it, Doctor!" And while Annabelle listened to the sound of each of the Weeping Angels moving, Amy said, "Doctor. Doctor. Doctor! Doctor."

Then Annabelle slowly pulled Amy off of the ground and– as soon as Amy was standing up again– quickly turned around to see that one of the Weeping Angels was stuck in place from where it had its hand reaching out towards where Amy was standing.

It wasn't long afterwards that Annabelle found that herself and Amy were standing in the same room as River and the Doctor.

And while Annabelle simply shared a look with the Doctor, River wrapped her arms around Amy before she said, "Don't open your eyes. You're on the Flight Deck, the Doctor's here, I teleported you and Annabelle." Then River turned to the Doctor and said to him, "See? Told you I could get it working."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "River Song, I could bloody kiss you."

River replied, "Yeah, well, maybe when you're older."

It was then that the sound of an alarm could be heard.

While Annabelle eyed the flashing lights in the room, River asked, "What's that?"

The Doctor told her, "The Angels are draining the last of the ship's power. Which means the shield's going to release!"

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that clattering could be heard, shortly before the wall had raised and Annabelle, River and the Doctor could see that several Weeping Angels were standing on the other side of the raised wall.

While Annabelle only stared at the Weeping Angels with narrowed eyes, the Doctor took a step forward and said, "Angel Bob, I presume. And look at you all, running away. What can I do for you?"

In turn, the voice of Angel Bob could be heard saying in Annabelle's head, "The time field is coming. It will destroy our reality."

The Doctor replied, "Yeah, and look at you all, running away. What can I do for you?"

Angel Bob told him, "There is a rupture in time. The Angels calculate that if you throw yourself into it, it will close, and they will be saved."

While Annabelle only let out a scoff in response to Angel Bob's words, the Doctor said with a nod of his head, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, could do, could do that. But why?"

Angel Bob said to him, "Your friends would also be saved."

With a mere tilt of his head, the Doctor said, "Well, there is that."

It was then that River quickly made her way over towards the Doctor as she said, "I've traveled in time. I'm a complicated space-time event, too, throw me in."

The Doctor replied, "Oh, be serious! Compared to me, these Angels are more complicated than you, and it would take every single one of them to amount me, so get a grip."

River said to him, "Doctor, I can't let you do this."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "No, seriously, get a grip."

River told him, "You're not going to die here!"

The Doctor said to her, "No, I mean it. River, Annabelle, Amy, get a grip."

After quickly looking down at the floor, River said to him, "Oh, you genius!"

Shortly after River had quickly made her way back over towards Amy, Angel Bob said, "Sir, the Angels need you to sacrifice yourself now."

The Doctor replied, "Thing is, Bob, the Angels are draining all the power from this ship, every last bit of it. And you know what? I think they've forgotten where they're standing. I think they've forgotten the gravity of the situation. Or to put it another way, Angels..."

While the sound of an alarm could be heard, in the room, River put Amy's hand onto a bar as she said, "You hold on tight and don't you let go for anything."

Then the Doctor said to the Weeping Angels, "Night-night."

It wasn't long after he'd said those words and grabbed onto a bar– just beside where Annabelle was standing and holding onto it– that the four of them found that their shoes were no longer touching the floor of the room and each of their hairs started to blow all over the place.

And while the alarm only continued to sound in the room, Annabelle, River and the Doctor each looked behind them to see that each of the Weeping Angels were being pulled back towards the same light that had gotten each of the clerics to disappear the way that they did.

And in response to seeing the Weeping Angels get pulled towards the light, Annabelle couldn't help but smirk to herself as each and every single one of them were pulled into it.

* * *

With a raise of her head, Amy said, "Ah! Bruised everywhere."

With a nod of his head, the Doctor said, "Me, too."

Then Annabelle said, "I'm not."

At the same time that the Doctor had reached out a hand in Annabelle's direction and simply shushed her, Amy said to the Doctor, "You didn't have to climb out with your eyes shut."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "Neither did you, I kept saying. The Angels all fell into the time field, the-the Angel in your memory never existed. It can't harm you now."

Amy asked him, "Then why do I remember it at all? Those guys on the ship didn't remember each other."

The Doctor told her, "You're a time traveler now, Amy. Changes the way you see the universe. Forever. Good, isn't it?"

After only letting out a chuckle, Amy said to him, "And the crack. Is that gone, too?"

The Doctor said to her, "Yeah. For now. But the explosion that caused it is still happening somewhere out there. Somewhere in time."

Then he walked away from Annabelle and Amy and walked over towards River, which left Annabelle to silently eye Amy and watch how she only stared ahead of herself with furrowed eyebrows before choosing to stare after the Doctor and then proceed to simply glance over at Annabelle.

It wasn't long after the Doctor had come to a halt just beside River that she said to him, "You, me, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?"

Then the Doctor leaned in towards River and asked her, "What now?"

River told him, "The prison ship's in orbit, they'll beam me up any second. I might have done enough to earn a pardon this time. We'll see."

The Doctor turned to River and said to her, "Octavian said you killed a man."

After her smile had simply fallen from her face, River said to him, "Yes, I did."

Then the Doctor said to her, "A good man."

River replied, "A very good man. The best man I've ever known."

After only nodding to himself, the Doctor asked her, "Who?"

After only letting out a chuckle, River told him, "It's a long story, Doctor. Can't be told, it has to be lived. No sneak previews. Well, except for this one. You'll see me again quite soon, when the Pandorica opens."

With a mere turn of his head, the Doctor said, "The Pandorica." After letting out a chuckle, he took a step towards River and quietly said to her, "That's a fairy tale."

With a laugh, River said to him, "Doctor! Aren't we all? I'll see you there."

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "I look forward to it."

With a shake of her head, River said to him, "I remember it well."

After only laughing to himself and turning his back on River, Amy came to a halt beside River and said to her, "Bye, River."

With a mere turn of her head, River said to her, "See you, Amy." Then she looked over at Annabelle and said to her, "It was good to see you again, Annabelle. Perhaps you'll be a bit kinder the next time that I see you."

In turn, Annabelle said to her, "Don't count on it, River Song."

After River had only let out a chuckle in response to Annabelle's words, a beeping was heard, which got River to say, "Oh, I think that's my ride."

While Amy went to move away from River, the Doctor asked, "Can I trust you, River Song?"

River replied, "If you like. But where's the fun in that?"

Then– after proceeding to let out another laugh– a cyclone had appeared at the spot in which River was standing before River simply disappeared in front of them.

It wasn't long after River had disappeared that both the Doctor and Amy turned their attention over towards the water, while Annabelle simply stared at the spot that River had just stood in with her eyes narrowed and her head tilted to the side.

And while Annabelle continued to stare at that very same spot and thought over the way that River had been reacting towards anything that she said or did, Amy turned to the Doctor and asked him, "What are you thinking?"

The Doctor told her, "Time can be rewritten."

* * *

Shortly after Annabelle had sped out of the TARDIS and away from the home of Amy Pond once she heard Amy telling the Doctor about her wedding dress, Annabelle found herself standing in a spot that she hadn't been standing in for five-hundred and eighteen years– the same spot that she was in when she saw William Kelly as a twenty-five year old man that had been beaten nearly to death with blood leaking out of his wounds and bruises and scrapes covering a majority of his body.

She didn't know it then upon first meeting William Kelly, but in just one-hundred and thirteen years of her life after first meeting him when she was five-hundred and sixty-seven years old and William was simply eighty-one years old, she would fall in love with him and– two-hundred and ten years after meeting him– he would end up being murdered by her father when she and her siblings were in Spain with William.

Nor did she know that her ability to fall in love with him during the two-hundred and ten years that he'd spent traveling with her and her siblings or even the fact that his death would break her so much that she would vow to never again play the game in honor of William himself and the fact that she had lost yet another person that she had loved in the span of her long life.

If she had known any of this, perhaps she wouldn't have turned him into a vampire or even had him traveling with her and her siblings prior to his death at the hands of her father Mikael.

Or perhaps she would have simply let him have his revenge on those that did him wrong and then killed him so that she wouldn't have to deal with the pain that came with his death.

It didn't matter, though.

William Kelly had been dead for three-hundred and eight years, despite the fact that it felt as if he was only killed just yesterday.

But then again, the deaths of those that she deeply cared about always did feel like it happened just the day before, despite just how much time had passed for each of them.

Perhaps that was why she still continued to blame herself for the deaths of her husband and two children or even the death of her youngest brother– Henrik.

Despite the fact that none of their deaths could have been prevented no matter what she did, she still felt as if she should be entirely to blame for what happened to them.

Well, in a way it was her fault for what happened to her husband and two children, despite the fact that she remembered nothing about how they were killed or what their reactions were to being attacked by her– even though it had been one-thousand and nine years since they were all killed.

Aside from the happiness that she felt from her time with William, the only other good thing that she found about turning William into a vampire in the first place was the fact that he was able to do what she couldn't– kill his parents for how harshly they'd treated him for as long as they did.

And that was one thing that she couldn't regret doing– having it where someone could take their revenge against those that tortured and abused them the way that they did.

And that was something that she wished that she could have done to the Master prior to his choice of attacking Rassilon and disappearing with the other Time Lords– kill him for everything that he did to her during the time that he tortured her.

However, she wanted to kill him a lot more harshly– now that he'd tortured her on two separate occasions.

But unfortunately for her, she would yet again be unable to do just that because of the probability of the Master's death– since she hadn't seen him during the six months that she had traveled around the planet killing whoever she wanted and kept tabs on her half-brother Klaus.

She had only been unable to kill someone on– technically– four separate occasions.

The first being the numerous attempts that she made on her own life prior to her ever meeting Atticus when she was still a human because of the many times that she had been either severely harmed or nearly killed by her parents during the eight years that they'd spent torturing her.

The second being when she attempted to kill Mikael and Esther as they slept when she was only ten years old before the attempt was ruined by Kol, who didn't want to risk the chance of her getting herself exiled from the village and left to live and die all on her own.

The third being when she attempted to use some witches to locate Mikael and allow herself to kill him, only for that to be ruined when Klaus attempted to dagger her after the witches had apparently double-crossed her and plotted to have Mikael brought to New Orleans.

Then there was the time in which the Master had been brought back to life– which became the fourth occasion in which she'd failed to kill someone.

And there was nothing that Annabelle hated more than being unable to exact her revenge against those that had wronged her, which was exactly why she was so widely feared by many supernatural beings around the world– simply because of just how much more mentally unstable Annabelle was than the rest of her family.

Like her twin brother Kol, she was considered to be the wild card and could be unpredictable at times.

And unfortunately for many around the world that knew of Annabelle Mikaelson, the only person that was the least bit capable of calming Annabelle down and was a member of the Original vampire family was her twin brother Kol, which would be quite troubling after Kol would end up being murdered by a member of the Five whose name was Jeremy Gilbert– only a year after the Doctor's choice of picking her up and getting her to travel in the TARDIS again with himself and Amy Pond to keep her company.

And it would only be then that those that knew of the bond that Annabelle and Kol had would see just how much of a calming effect that he would have on her and just how much his death would be truly hurting her more than any other death that she ever had to suffer from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.9K 36
๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
61.1K 2.1K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...
981 61 8
๐…แด€แดษชสŸส... ๐€ ๐‘แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ ๐‚แดแดแดแดษด ๐˜แด‡แด› ๐แดwแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ๐–แดส€แด…, ๐–ษชแด›สœ ๐’แดœแด„สœ ๐€ ๐ƒแด‡แด‡แด˜ ๐Œแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข. ๐“wแด ๐†ษชส€สŸs, ๐„ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡สŸส ๐”ษดแด‹ษดแดwษด ๐“แด ๐„แด€แด„สœ ๐Žแด›สœแด‡ส€, ๐–แด‡ส€แด‡ ๐ƒแด‡sแด›ษชษดแด‡แด…...