Gone with the wind

By World_of_romance011

Nadia bianchi knew her life would never remain the same after being sold by her father to vitale Esposito was... More

A|N
1
Cast
Cast 2
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
Important please read
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

16

1.3K 37 11
By World_of_romance011

LORENZO MARCUS POV

I giggled loudly as Rossi chases me, I could tell he was getting close and just then I saw Lucia ahead and I waste no time in running faster. But Rossi was faster,he caught me and push me gently to the floor and his hands comes to my sides.

I pouts "I am sorry"

His toothy grin was mischievous and he started tickling me. I laughed loudly trying to get away from him,just then Rossi was pulled away from me and I frowned.

"Lucia!" Rossi shouted in excitement and hugged her.

I stood up also and joined Rossi in hugging her. I was just a little kid back then to not understand the reason why she pushed Rossi away. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Rossi,she doesn't stop until we got to our room.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from Rossi?!"

I look down at my feet's "But he is my friend"

"Shut up!! Don't you ever say that!!!" She suddenly shouted and I flinched.

"I a-am sorry"

I heard her sigh before she knelt down to my size,she cups my face wiping my tears away.

"I am sorry for raising my voice at you,you love me right?"

I sniffed "Yes"

"Then listen to Me from now on,you only have me and no one else"

"Okay"

I woke up with a loud gasp and I was sweating hard. Tears wells up in my eyes at yet another memory of Lucia, who suddenly disappeared almost two years ago now. Every single day I keep on asking myself, why did she leave me?did I do something wrong?was I not a good brother to her?though she was only six years older than me, she acted like a mother figure to me.

I stood up from the bed and head towards the balcony, I slide the door open and shivered by the cold. I run my fingers through my hair with a sigh, not even Rossi was able to help me find her,including Amara.

FLASHBACK

How long has it been since Lucia suddenly disappeared? I have no idea and it's making Me feel uneasy. I stood up to leave my room when Rosa walked in with a smile on her face, but I just couldn't return the smile.

"Are you okay?" Rosa asked softly.

I shook my head with a long sigh "Lucia is missing"

"Missing?what do you mean by that?"

I sucked in a deep breath and took a sit on my bed. Did I do something wrong to Lucia? Is she fed up with the fact that Rossi and I are still friends? Or did she find out about my relationship with Rosa?it couldn't be, no one knows about our relationship.

"Babe, talk to me please"

I look up at her with tears in my eyes "She refused to pick up my calls or respond to my message's. And now I can't contact her anymore, I am scared Rosa"

She embraced me and I lean my head on her chest,letting the tears finally fall. How long has it been since I held in my emotions? Lucia has been missing for a week now.

"She will be fine Lorenz"

I sniffed pulling back "How do you know that?"

"Because she is a  fighter,just like you"

But her words couldn't keep me at ease, I approached Rossi in his office when he returned from a meeting with Marino.

"Lucia is missing" I blurted out going straight to the point.

Rossi frowns deeply "What do you mean by that?"

"I can't find her, I can't contact her. Lucia won't leave without telling me, what if something happened to her?"

"Just a moment, I will give Amara a call"

I nodded stiffly and I zoomed out on his conversation with amara. He grabs my wrist softly and lead me to sit on the couch,and afterwards he left and returned with a glass of water.

"Drink up" he said softly and I took the glass from him,drinking it all.

"Amara is on it and I am sure we will get a location in less than two hours"

"I hope so too" I muttered.

Two hours turned into two weeks and no response from her. I felt restless and locked myself in my room,I was slowly losing all hope when my phone dings.

Don't try to search for me anymore Lorenz, I am happy with my life right now. Maybe if you Weren't so stubborn about being Rossi's right hand man in due time,I would have taken you with me.

My heart shattered into a million pieces with her words. I broke down into tears as the realization Hit me that she left me due to the fact I never listened to her.

PRESENT DAY

She left me, she left me for good. I always questioned myself that if I weren't so stubborn, then she would still be here. But Rossi is my friend and he is like a brother to me,I just couldn't stay away from him. I have no idea why she hated the Esposito's, when they have done nothing but carter for us. Then why did she hate them so much? Why did she leave me due to this?

Though it was cold,I took a sit on the chair and wipe my tears off softly. I lean my head on the chair with a long sigh, I feel so lonely and frustrated every single day.

A contract

I was deeply hurt when Russo told me about the contract, why did Rossi agree to it?am I really worth nothing to him that he was willing to sign a contract with Russo?but deep down I know it was for the sake of the children, someone like Russo wouldn't do a deal without signing a contract.

But I am human for crying out loud!! Rossi should have told me about the contract. I really need to know what it entails, I really want to know what I signed up for.

So with a determined mind,I make my way out of the balcony and into my room. I twist the door knob and I was surprised it was opened, Jacope is probably asleep in his room. But how the hell am I going to locate Russo's room? So I turned around and head downstairs, his office is probably downstairs just like every Esposito. It was easy to sneak past the guards and I finally got to the front of his office, I twist the knob and surprisingly it was opened.

"Shit!"

Russo Esposito was sat on his desk with a cigar between his lips. Shit!shit! I can't believe I was caught easily, I should have known it was too good to be true.

"Why are you standing over there? You were up to something weren't you?"

I gulped and shook my head "I should probably head back to my room"

He took a long drag from his cigar before laughing coldly "Come over"

"I Don't think that is necessary sir"

"Come over" he snarled.

I wipe my sweaty hands on my pyjamas pant before walking over to him slowly. The fear in my heart increased as I stopped at the edge of the desk. I watch as he press the cigar on the ashtray before he stood up from the desk and he was right in front of me.

"What is your motive for snooping around Loren?"

I fidget on my feet's trying to figure out a way out of this and then an idea pop in "Its Lorenz not Loren,I am not a girl"

He chuckles "Does it bother you?"

"Yes"

He grabs my chin softly "Then you have to suck it up, because I am gonna keep calling you whatever I want"

I glared at him and swat his hand off my chin,I turned to walk away when he grab my wrist stopping me. Before I could protest,he lifts me up and place me down on his desk,he pushes my legs apart and stood in between my parted legs.

"This is harassment, let me go!!" I struggled against his tight hold around my waist.

He snuggles his face In the crook of my neck "Sh,you smell so sweet baby"

My eyes widened in horror as he place a wet kiss on my neck. I struggled more against him and he finally took a step back from me.

"You are here for the contract right? You should have asked me directly and not snoop around at 4 in the morning"

I sighed "I am sorry, I knew if I had asked you directly you wouldn't show me"

He yet again invades my personal space trailing his finger on my lips. I resist the urge to bite his finger off,it makes Me uncomfortable and yet I couldn't do anything about it.

"I will give you the contract, if you agree to let me kiss you"

My eyes goes wide in horror and I quickly shoved him hard. He wasn't expecting my sudden outburst because he stumbled back a bit, I quickly stood up from the desk and ran out of the office, I kept on running until I finally got to my room and I shut the door.

Fucking perv!! He claims he isn't like Rossi and yet he keeps touching me inappropriately. I yawned loudly and slump down on my bed suddenly feeling tired, in less than a minute I drifted off to sleep.

My eyes slowly opens and I let out a soft groan as I stretch my body. I look at the bedside table and saw it was 23 past 9 in the morning, my brows furrowed in confusion seeing a brown envelope beside my phone. I stood up and grab the envelope and sat back down on the bed.

I gasped seeing it was the contract signed between Russo and Rossi. Why did he suddenly change his mind? And when did he drop this off without me knowing? I shook the thought's off and flip through the file, but my frowns deepened seeing the ridiculous rules.

1: Lorenzo isn't allowed to have physical contact with anyone from Rossi Esposito mansion. Breaking this rule,Rossi Esposito would owe yet another wish to Russo Esposito.

2: Lorenzo isn't allowed to speak with Rosa Esposito, if Rossi Esposito allows Rosa Esposito to meet with Lorenzo he owes yet another wish to Russo Esposito.

3: Lorenzo will remain with me until I grow bored of him and then will be returned to Rossi Esposito. No breaking attempts is allowed, if it does happen then Lorenzo will remain with Russo Esposito for the rest of his life.

I resist the urge to rip the contract apart,no physical contact?!! He is a fucking piece of shit! And why did he set the second rule? What does he know about Rosa and I? Could he possibly know about our past? Will he ever grow bored of me?if he doesn't, then I have to do something to make him get rid of me. But what can I do?because everyone knows Russo Esposito is hard to crack.

Shit!! What am I going to do now? With a deep sigh I lie on my bed with my eyes shut.

NADIA BIANCHI POV

It felt like my body was ripping apart,as Master smacks me hard yet again. I whimpered with tears running down my face, he smirks down at me.

"You are a slut aren't you?willingly letting my son fuck you!! You are mine Nadia, mine to fuck and breed"

"I am not yours" I whimpered.

"Whore!!" He shouted in anger and punch  me hard on my face, which sends me flying to the floor.

My sight becomes blurry and I spat out the blood which forms in my mouth,how long can my body take this punishment? I am tired,so damn tired.

He kneels in front of my frail body, and grab a fistful of my hair. I whimpered in pain, unable to free myself from him. His eyes goes down to my lips and my eyes goes wide in horror.

"P-please don't" I cried out.

He shut me up by tightening his grip around my hair before pressing his lips on mine. I could feel bile in my throat as he forcefully shove his tongue into my mouth,I shut my eyes tightly as more tears slip from my eyes. After a while he pulled back and I waste no time in puking on the floor.

He laughed darkly "You feel disgusted Don't you? How would you like my dick in your Pussy?"

I couldn't respond,I felt utterly disgusted with myself. I just let him fuck me and when he was done,he walked out of the room leaving me lying on the floor.

RECAP FOR TWO HOURS AGO

Mia comes running into my room and I frowned at her behavior, its unlike her to behave this way. She gulped and walked over to me and go down on her kneels.

"I am sorry ma,I shouldn't have ratted you out to don"

I frowned deeply "What do you mean by that? What did you do wrong?"

"Aria and I were discussing about sir Rossi's visit,on how it could get you in trouble. Don happens to pass by at that moment and he overheard our conversation"

Fear grips me as the realization of what she meant, I have been free for almost a day and now I won't be free anymore. I bite my lips hard as tears threatens to spill from my eyes,Mia place her hand on my thigh.

"I am sorry ma,we shouldn't have done what we did"

I shook my head with a forced smile "You have nothing to apologize for, you did nothing wrong"

"But..."

I cut her off "It's fine,I am used to it already. But you got to tend to my wounds when he leaves okay?"

She nodded slowly "I will ma"

She exits the room and I grew even more nervous,I still haven't recovered for what sir Rossi did to me. I yelped in fear when the door was pushed opened and the devil itself strides in.

BACK TO PRESENT

How would my life have turned out if mom didn't leave us?is Luigi doing alright? Is mom doing alright? I really want to know why mom left us, she left without taking Matilda and I. I miss her,I miss everyone of them, I just want to go home.

"Ma"

I shook my head as more tears fall, why does life have to be so hard on me?why can't I be happy? I always thought I would meet my Prince charming who would sweep me off my feet's,but now I realize I lived in a delusional world for all my life.

"Ma"

I slowly stood up from the floor, despite my aching body and I walk into the bathroom shutting mia out. I ignored her call for me and I lock eyes with myself in the mirror.

"You are disgusting Nadia, you are nothing but a slut. You are nothing but a punching bag for the Esposito's,you're nothing but a hole to fuck"

I found myself feeling better after saying those words,for some reasons it made me feel happy. I giggled loudly gripping onto the counter,am I slowly losing my mind?who cares?I am tarnished and no one would ever want me if I ever leave this hellhole. So why can't I just be honest and true to myself?

With a smile on my face, I walked back to the door and opened it. Mia has a terrified look on her face, probably wondering why I had a bright smile on my face.

"Patch me up please"

She looks worried and she tried to touch my face, but I flinched back but managed to retain a smile on my face.

"I am okay mia,you have absolutely nothing to worry about"

She nodded uncertainly and lead me back to the room. I took a sit on the couch and she walks back into the bathroom and returns with a first aid kit.

"Do it quickly, I need to shower and eat"

She carefully place the box on the couch before turning to face me "Are you really okay ma?"

"Of course,why wouldn't I be?"

Yeah I know it took longer to update, but this chapter was harder than it looks. Hope you enjoyed it a bit?vote and comment my lovelies😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.6K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
8.7M 248K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
9.9K 554 7
Book one of "The Guns of Love" series "we're getting married soon, mon amour," he said, his eyes gleaming with a predatory intensity that sent shive...
77.7K 2K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...