CAN'T YOU BE MINE ! •KTH FF•

By FallacyXworld

A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first m... More

INTRODUCTION
THE FIRST MEET
MEETING HIM AGAIN
ENEMIES
INVITATION
THREAT
PARTNERS
THE PARTY!
MEET HIM
INSULT
FORGIVENESS
FRIENDS
PAST
WEEKEND
CUTE GAMING
SWIMMING
DRUNK
CLOSE
WEDDING DAY
FEELINGS
HEARTBROKEN
OUT OF THE WAY
LEAVING
TRYING
YOU AND I
KISS
JEALOUS
MINE
MENDING
A CHANCE!
WHAT ABOUT ME?
I LOVE YOU
HAPPINESS
THE PROPOSAL
PAIN
FLASHBACK
I'M YOURS
BETTER
ARGUEMENT
ABSENT
SORRY
PREPARATION
THE DATE
LOVE
ALWAYS YOU
PERFECT
AUTHOR'S NOTE
!!!!!!!
-Note-
-BONUS-
--BONUS--
ANNOUNCEMENT

FOREVER YOURS

8K 295 92
By FallacyXworld

(16+)

Finally it was the big day when you both will be bounded together by vows.

You were extremely anxious and nervous though you know you both love each other but still it is one of the most important moment of your life which made you a little nervous.

As a bride there were lots of question raising in you but you shrugged them off. You were sitting in the bride's room being dolled up by the makeup artist.

Sana and Tzuyu were your bridesmaid while your Appa and your brother were busy checking the arrangements.

You were ready now, looking like a beautiful princess straight out from a fairytale. You were nervously fidgeting your finger as it was the time.

Your father came in the room to take you to the aisle. His eyes filled with unshed tears looking at you,

Y/f- Ah my daughter is looking so pretty. I can't believe you're grown up so much that now you're getting married.

Y/n- A-Appa!!

Y/f- Dear forgive me for my mistakes and shortcomings.

Y/n- No no appa you're the best father I could ever had.

Y/f- And you're the best daughter. Now let's go your prince charming is waiting for you. Hmm don't be nervous okay.

You nodded your head at him and put down the veil on your face. You locked your arms with your father ready to walk down the aisle.

Taehyung's Pov

I was standing at the aisle waiting for my bride while Jimin and Jungkook were giving me teasing looks. My palms were sweating because of nervousness.

I can't believe I'm going to marry the love of my life. I can't be more grateful than this. After some minutes I heard the crowd cheering indicating that the bride is here.

My eyes met the figure of Y/n who was looking down walking the aisle with her father. My eyes were stuck at her who was looking so ethreal in the wedding gown even though the veil was covering her face but I bet she must be looking breathtaking.

Y/n's Pov

Walking down the aisle I was looking down hearing the crowd scooting. I slowly looked up and saw Taehyung looking like a Prince.

His hair styled back perfectly. The wedding suit hugging his torso as if it was made only for him to wear.

His eyes were already looking at me with so much love and admiration. As soon as we reached the stage my father gave my hand to Taehyung, and he held it with so much care.

Y/f- Take care of my daughter. I'm giving a part of my heart to you.

Taehyung- Don't worry Dad your daughter is too precious for me. I'll always be with her at every stage of life.

Your father patted his back and stepped down. Now you both were standing facing each other. The priest then came and started the vows.

Priest- Do you Kim Taehyung take Byun Y/n to be your wife and stand by her in every situation.

Taehyung- I do

(he said and smiled at you.)

Priest- Do you Byun Y/n take Kim Taehyung to be your Husband and stand by him in every situation.

Y/n- I do

(you said and looked down feeling so happy yet nervous.)

Priest- I now pronounce you as Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Taehyung took a step forward and took off your veil. He gently cupped your cheeks and kissed you slowly while you responded back making everyone cheer you both. Pulling out you both hugged each other.

After that everyone was giving you blessing while your friends were busy teasing you both.

Time skips,

You finally entered the house gifted by Taehyung's father. Taehyung slowly held your hand and guided you to the whole house giving you a tour. Finally at the end you both reached your room.

Taehyung's- And this is our room Mrs.kim.

He said making you flustered at the new name and the way he said that.

Y/n- It's beautiful.

You said looking at the room which was decorated with flowers and candles giving off romantic vibes.

Taehyung- Not more than my wife.

Y/n- Yah.

You were admiring the room when Taehyung back hugged you. You kept your hands on his and enjoyed the moment.

Taehyung- You're looking so breathtaking today. I can't even express how happy and contended I'm feeling now. Finally you are my wife. You complete me.

Y/n- Nope. We complete each other. Isn't this all like a dream. A very beautiful one.

Taehyung- A beautiful reality. We overcame every obstacle and are finally together for forever.

You smiled at his words. Taehyung slowly started kissing your jaw slopping down to your neck giving you wet kisses.

Your body shuddered at the sensations he was giving you. He removed his coat and threw his coat across the room.

He slowly turned you around and cupped your face, looking into your eyes with love and desire.

Taehyung- I love you kitten

Y/n- I love y-

Before you can even complete he kissed you deeply pouring out all his love. His hands were roaming on your back and went to your dress zipper slowly unzipping it.

You clutched your hands tightly on his shirt fluttering at his actions. He broked the kiss while your were panting heavily.

He picked you up while you held him tightly. He gently layed you down on the bed and hovered above you and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung- Can I?

(He asked his lips almost brushing onto yours)

He asked in a gentle tone. You looked in his eyes which were filled with love and desire for you.

It was your both first time that's why both of your eyes held some nervousness.

You gently nodded your head ready to take a step ahead in your relationship and leaned in to kiss him.

He wasted no time in kissing you back. He slided your dress from your shoulder painting hickies all over while his hands were roaming all around your back.

You moaned at the pleasure he was giving you. Slowly both of your clothes scattered down the floor while you both were under the sheets claiming each other.

The moon witnessed the couple drowning deeper into each others love. It was new start for you both with lots of love and happiness.

[THE END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.1K 19
Have you ever heard about Love at second sight? A feeling when you meet someone and know that you're going to fall for them. Maybe you don't love the...
17K 975 56
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...