My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

بواسطة CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... المزيد

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Baby Time
Saving her
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

Turbulent dates

297 13 12
بواسطة CissasBraincell

Hey friends! I'm posting a less dark fic for my first unarchived one shots. Sorry for all the angst... Eda and Cissy learn a lesson in this one. Happy endings though!

"Cissy! I have a brilliant idea!" I exclaimed, entering the room with my voice at full volume, effectively spooking my wife who was nestled in her arm chair reading as she usually does this time of day.

"Merlins beard Eda!" She yelped, placing her hand over her heart. "You scared the living shit out of me!"

I rolled my eyes. Always the dramatics with my wife.

"Are you done?" I asked trying to stifle a giggle.

She glared at me for a moment before relenting and placing the book down on the table.

"What do you want dear?" She asked, her full attention now on me.

"I want you to go on a hike with me!" I said excitedly.

"Darling... I despise hiking." She said raising a brow at me.

I walked in-front of her and kneeled down, grasping her hand as I pled.

"Come on Cissa please??? I went with you to Diagon Alley for a shopping spree and a light lunch for our last date. I'm not fond of shopping either. Please come with me. Its my turn."

Narcissa held my gaze for what felt like an eternity before sighing dramatically and letting out a begrudging "ok."

I squealed, throwing my arms around her in a tight embrace as I attacked her with kisses.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you! It will be so fun! And I promise its a short one. Super easy, 1 hour round trip tops." I promised.

"Fine. But I get to take you to my magical plant seminar next time." She grumbled.

"Deal!" I said. "We're leaving around 4:30 for an evening stroll. So get dressed baby."

Narcissa groaned.

"Fine."

It was 3:45 now so that gave her 45 minutes to get ready.

I spent time getting our supplies ready. I knew my wife. She would throw a massive fit if she had to carry a backpack. So I packed a bigger one with water, snacks, first aid, and my muggle phone and airpods.

Once I had gotten everything packed, i went upstairs to throw on some leggings and a long sleeved athletic shirt. I was expecting Narcissa to be dressed in something more boujee but similar.

Instead I got this.

"Narcissa are you ready y- nope! No way babe. You can't wear that hiking!" I exclaimed, seeing her dressed in heals and a long "casual dress".

"What? Why not?" She asked.

"Cissy we're hiking a nature trail. Its incredibly dangerous to wear heals and trust me you don't want to hike in a dress." I said, dumbfounded she thought this was ok.

"What the hell am I supposed to wear then?!" She exasperated.

I quickly waved my wand and changed into my hiking clothes.

"Something like this. And I have shoes for you to wear. Its to protect you from breaking an ankle."

She looked appalled at the clothing.

"Its hideous!"

"Its an hour Cissa. Please?" I gave her my puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine." She scowled.

"Thank you love." I said gently.

She rolled her eyes and got dressed properly, putting her hair in a ponytail. Remember how I said my wife is dramatic? Well I gave her the tennis shoes to wear and she made a retching sound!

"Quit being dramatic. Put them on." I said.

She glared at me.

"Its a good thing I love you." She hissed. "I look like a loon!"

"No you look like a normal person in hiking attire." I bit back, getting slightly annoyed but not enough to let it ruin our date.

I took her hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen where I had left the muggle camel pack.

Her eyes widened in horror.

"I am NOT wearing that."

"You don't have to Narcissa. I'm carrying the pack."

"Thank Merlin." She sighed.

"Come on. We're apparating." I said, taking her hand.

She nodded and immediately I took us to the trail. It looked magical. I was so excited to take Narcissa to the top. The view is stunning and you can see the whole muggle town once you reach the top.

"Ok! Follow me Cissa."

"Can't we just go home? Please?" She whined.

"No. You agreed to do this with me. Its not that long. Now come on." I said, trying to keep some joy in my voice.

It was really important to me that Narcissa join me on this hike. Hiking has been helping my headspace a lot but I really wanted Narcissa to join me and experience the reward for the work put in. And the forest is beautiful. But I really needed this to help my headspace.

Narcissa begrudgingly followed me up the trail and I had high hopes that this would be ok. But no. In fact, it was awful.

About 15 minutes into the trail, Narcissa began to make huffy breaths and grunts to voice her annoyance. And they irked me. But I let it go for the sole purpose of doing this with my wife.

"Are you ok darling?" I asked behind me.

"Fine. Just climbing a dirty mountain in the middle of the forest thats crawling with- EW! OH SALAZAR EW GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF ME NOW EDA!"

I flipped around.

"Whats wrong??" I asked in a panicked voice.

"THERES A SPIDER ON MY SHOULDER! GET IT OFF!"

She squealed.

I quickly searched Narcissa's back for a spider but all I found was a leaf.

I picked it off of her and held it up in front of her face.

"Oh yeah. Big scary spider alright." I said with a slight eyeroll.

"Well it felt like a spider!" She snapped.

"Well it was a leaf love. Do you want some water? We're about halfway to the top. I said gently, holding out a waterbottle to her.

She eyed me cooly before snatching it out of my hand. I could feel my temper begin to boil.

She took a few big gulps before handing it back to me.

"Here." She said, her tone still cold.

"Thanks." I replied, zipping it back in my pack before continuing my walk.

I know Narcissa isn't fond of hiking but I go on all our dates to the alley, or whatever she picks. Even if I'm not the least bit interested. And I smile and enjoy whatever time I have with her. I always went out of my way to make her happy. Why can't she do it for me?

I was so zoned out as we walked that I hadn't heard her begin her complaints again.

"And the dirt! The spider webs. The rocks, the same tree every five seconds, these horrid clothes! Seriously Eda do you just enjoy torturing me?" She asked with a laugh. "I mean honestly I think I'd rather do anything else than spend an hour out in the forest climbing a mountain. I'm getting all dirty. Why do you enjoy this? Its torture. You're literally torturing me!"

My blood was boiling. There was practically steam coming from my ears at this point.

And then she said "you're literally torturing me!" And I lost it.

I stopped abruptly and whipped around with tears and anger in my eyes.

"YOU KNOW WHAT NARCISSA?! GO HOME! IF IM TORTURING YOU SO BAD, GO FUCKING HOME!"

"Edaline! It was a jo-"

"NO! ITS NOT A JOKE NARCISSA! THIS WAS IMPORTANT TO ME! I NEEDED YOU TODAY! I- I... I really needed you to do this with me. You may hate hiking but this?" I gestured to the forest surrounding us as tears poured down my cheeks. "Next to you, This is what keeps me going when I'm spiraling. This place is like my second home. Its my special place. I've never shared this with anyone. And I wanted to share it with you. Because I love you. It's beautiful. And I wanted to show you how enchanting it can be. But now... I can't ... BECAUSE YOU RUINED IT. YOU SPOILED OUR DATE!"

Narcissa had a look of guilt in her eyes and she opened her mouth to say something.

"No." I said holding my hand up to silence her. "I don't want to hear it. Go home. I don't want you here. You're not welcome in my safe place anymore. Go home, or go shopping, or go out with friends or whatever it is you do when I'm here. But I'm done."

"I- I'll see you at home then?" She asked, her voice low and crackly.

I turned away from her and waited until she apparated away. I took a deep breath in, wiped my face, put in my earbuds, and listened to music while I continued my journey.

I reached the top a few minutes later, and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I fell to the soft grass and lay in a ball as I cried. And I cried for a large bit of time, longer than I expected. The sun had begun to set by the time I picked myself back up again and began walking down the mountain.

I wasn't necessarily angry with Narcissa, but I was hurt. Deeply hurt. And I decided, tonight I was going to sleep in the guest room.  I didn't want to see or speak to her.

When I reached the bottom of the mountain, I turned around once more and gave the tree at the entrance a hug.

"Thank you for being here." I whispered before apparating home.

It was around 7 when I arrived home. A lot later than I thought. But oh well.

"WHAT THE HELL EDALINE?!"

My tiny but mighty wife rounded the corner with a look of anger in her eyes. I returned the look tenfold, taking her by surprise.

"What Narcissa? What do you possibly want now? Come to accuse me of spousal abuse again?" I snapped.

"IT IS 7 OCLOCK! I WAS WORRIED SICK!" She screamed at me.

I took a step back and a deep breath before replying.

"I'm sorry I worried you. I was at the mountain, you know, the place that makes me happy. Actually hold that thought. You probably didn't know that since you didn't bother listening the entire time and complained and whined and accused me of torture instead. So you know what? Fuck you. Fuck you for what you did!"

"Its not like you enjoy my dates either Edaline!" She snapped.

"ACTUALLY I DO! MAYBE SHOPPING ISNT MY FAVORITE BUT I DO IT AND SMILE AND TRY TO MAKE SURE ITS A NICE DATE BECAUSE IT MAKES. YOU. HAPPY. BECAUSE IM ALWAYS HAPPY TO BE WITH YOU!"

"I-"

"No. Lesson learned. Don't take Narcissa on hikes. Don't share your deeply personal safe space with her. In fact, don't take Narcissa to do anything unless its something she picks. So I apologize Narcissa. I sincerely apologize for ruining your afternoon. I'm going to bed." I said, my voice empty and emotionless now.

She watched me walk away, her expression unreadable.  I marched straight to the guest room, seeing out of the corner of my eye that she had followed me partially up the stairs.

And finally, real emotion etched on her face as I entered the guest room and locked the door.

I couldn't fall asleep. Simply because I couldn't stop crying. I felt as if I was drowning in my own emotions and everything was too much.
Eventually I had cried so much that I began to drift off to sleep, relieved that the blanket of darkness would overtake me.

But then I heard the door unlock. And the soft footsteps of my wife padding over to the bed. And I felt the dip of the mattress as she climbed in next to me. And her warm small arms around my waist. And her head in my neck.

"I'm sorry Edaline. I'm so so sorry. I was horrible to you and theres nothing I can say or do to change it. But if I could, I would change it in a a heartbeat, because I hurt you. I hurt you so badly. And its killing me knowing I'm the cause of your pain." Her whisper broke and she let out a soft cry. "P-please forgive me bumblebee. I love you with all my heart. I love you so much."

My heart sank at Narcissa's broken and vulnerable state.

"I'll always forgive you." I mumbled out. "You did hurt me. A lot. But it will never change the fact I love you. And I will love you until my dying breath little dove."

She began crying harder and I turned around and pulled her to me, laying her head on my chest as She squeezed me tight.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sor-sorry." She cried.

I teared up a bit too.

"I know baby. I know. You're forgiven." I said placing a kiss on her hairline.

"Please don't leave me." She sobbed, clutching into my shirt that was balled in her fists.

"Leave you? Why on earth would I do that?" I asked, as tears filled my eyes.

"B-because I don't d-deserve you. And I h-hurt you!" She cried. "Y-you're my l-life Eda! I love you so m-much! Please d-don't go!"

My heart shattered. I can't believe she would ever think I'd leave her over an argument. I held her back tighter and stroked her hair.

"Never. I'm never going to leave you Cissa. You're my wife. My forever. My Cissa." I cooed.

"And you're mine. My everything." She whispered, finally calming down.

"Yours."

We laid in silence for a while before Narcissa spoke softly.

"I know you will probably never take me there again, but, if you decide to trust me enough with your special place, I would be honored to see it. All the way through. If it matters to you, it matters to me too." She said softly.

"I would love for you to see it Narcissa. But maybe we'll just apparate to the top." I said with a small smile.

She shook her head.

"No. If I'm allowed to see your place, I need to earn it. I want to hike it with you. I want to do this with you, because it makes you happy. I love you. And despite my actions from earlier telling a different story, I care deeply about your happiness. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me." She said seriously.

"I'd be happy to take you again. But only if you're up for it. I ignored your dislike for it and pushed you. This is not completely your fault. Its mine as well." I said, running my fingers through her silky hair.

"Maybe. But it was important to you. And I was selfish. Very very selfish."

"Lets just put it in the past ok? You can come back with me if/when you're ready." I said.

"Ok." Narcissa mumbled, taking her sloth position against my frame as she snuggled into me.

"Good night dove." I said gently.

"Goodnight bumblebee." She whispered, kissing me gently before moving back to sloth position 1. I smiled at her lovey action and wrapped her up tighter than before.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.1K 284 20
RE-UPLOAD!! 𝖠 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 & 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 wattpad deleted at 70k :))
11.6K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
45K 1.6K 38
𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...
7.4K 193 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...