Deep Water | Neteyam

Bởi eroptvasion

Khalo, the twin brother of Ao'nung, meets Neteyam, the son of the Toruk Makto. Or What if the "I'll do anyth... Xem Thêm

Prologue
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
20.5
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Epilogue

1.

2K 47 2
Bởi eroptvasion

Khalo Pov

"Ao'nung, common. I just want to go hunt. We weren't for such a long time." I said, pulling on my brother's arm. It was like our little tradition. But in the last few eclipses he was always mocking me off.

"Khalo. I don't want to, why won't you get it?" He said aggressively. Pushing me away from him

"Bro, chill. I was just asking you." I responded with a more natural voice than before. I always hated it when Ao'nung was in a bad mood. Well, I hated it when he was mean to me. Normaly we were always on the same side. We also almost never argument. But in the last view days, he's being weird. Maybe he has some problems with Love. But if he's not telling me, then I'll never know. I know much, but I don't really know anything about Love. I was never interested in Love. Way to emotional

"I'm going to find Tsireya, she wanted something from me this morning, but Mom needed my help so." I explained to Ao'nung. I don't know why, but I had the feeling that he always had to know where I am.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever. I don't care." Was all he said before he went in the direction of our tent.

"He acts like he has some real deep shit going on.." I mumbled to myself, before I went into the Water to find Tsireya.

She was most likely to find in the reef with her friends, when she's not supposed to help mom or dad. I swam a little into the direction I assume her, before I decided to make a little trip. A little diving tour.

I loved doing these since I was seven or something, just to clear my mind. Just to get away from the people. From the people, Ao'nung or me are supposed to lead someday.

It isn't quite clear who is going to do it. Well, for my parents and Ao'nung. But I know I'mdefinitely not gonna do it. If I go like "Yeah, I'm gonna let the Clan know. Follow my rules" then everybody will be like: "Go find a mate, you can't lead this clan allone. It would be the best if you would find a new Tsahík." And I really do not see love in my future. I don't even have anyone here who could be a possible mate. They're all like.. I don't know, Brothers and Sisters. And it would be totaly weird mating your brother.

Not happening to me.

While I was diving, I saw an Ilu swimming not far away from me. Me being way too lazy to swim to my sister, I swam over to it.

Khalo

Khalo was on the way to his Sister when Alíka stopped him on his way. Alíka was often with his twin brother. His mother always said that Alíka would be the perfect mate for Ao'nung, but he never responded to that.

"Hey Khalo." Alíka said, stopping her Ilu next to his.

She was a beautiful girl, Khalo would never doubt that, but Alíka realized pretty fast that she had no chance with Khalo.

"Hey Alíka." Khalo responded, slightly confused, why she was talking to him. They weren't avoiding each other, but they wouldn't call each other friends either.

"Have you seen Ao'nung? We wanted to meet at the tent of yours, but he wasn't there." Alíka explained looking around, searching for Ao'nung.

"Sorry, haven't seen him. Last time was at the main beach, I thought he was going to our tent, but when he's not there." Khalo shrugged his shoulders.

"Mh, yeah I think I'm gonna keep looking for him, but thanks anyway." Alíka said, getting herself ready to dive under the water with her Ilu.

"Alíka?" Khalo said, fast enough that Alíka was able to stop her movement.

"Yeah?" Alíka looked at Khalo with a questionary look.

"Do you know where Tsireya is? I have to ask her something."

"I think I saw her swimming around with some Ilus over there." Alíka said, pointing in a direction, before diving off with her Ilu.

"Thanks" Khalo said, even tho he knew Alíka wouldn't hear it anymore.

"Anyways", Khalo thought before diving into the water, to get to the direction Alíka just told him.

"Hey Tsireya!", Khalo yelled-said over the few meters that were between them.

"Oh hi Khalo. What are you doing here? You never come to us. Especially not alone.." Tsireya said, looking behind Khalo, to find Ao'nung.

"Ao'nung didn't come with me. I just wanted to ask what you wanted from me this morning? We were disturbed, so I wanted to ask if it was importa-" Khelo said, before he was interrupted by a loud noise from the horn.

Tsireya and Khalo looked shortly at each other, before they dived underwater, to get back to the clan.

Tsireya and Khalo went down from their Ilus, into the water, to get to the Beach.

Khalo couldn't see what was happening because of all the Na'vi standing in front of them. His eyes searched for Ao'nung just to find him standing next to his friend group.
He grabbed Tsireyas hand and pulled her to the group.

"What is going on?" Khalo whispered to Roxto who was standing behind the others.

"I don't know, but I think there are some weird looking Na'vis." Roxto whispered back.

Khalo let Tsireya go as the friend group started to move forward, Khalo being finally able to see what was the reason for the horn.

Blue Na'vi. Not Cyan as the Reef Na'vi, but blue. Blue like the deep Ocean. Blue like the sky.

Khalo Pov

I saw how Tsireya looked at one of the two Boys who were standing in front of the Ikran I think the creatures are called. I've never seen them before, but they were beautiful.

The dark blue Na'vi had weird small tails. The older Woman and I think the older brother had 4 fingers, the rest as small mini Girl, a girl at my age, the younger Boy and an old Man had 5 fingers.

I started to stare at the older brother. He was.. cute. His hair was stuck behind his ears, he had a weird thing around his stomach and in his Braids were some pearls. Really cute. I assume he's the same age as me and Ao'nung bu-

"Look at the Tails." Ao'nung laughed after he had punched my arm slightly to get my attention.

"Five Fingers. They have demon Blood!" Mother explained, grabbing the girl's hand, and showing it around.

"Khalo." Ao'nung began. "Don't you wanna say something too? You're just standing there, but look at these Five-finger Freaks."

I searched for Tsireya in the crowd, ignoring Ao'nung. After he had begun talking to me, she diapered.

"Ao'nung. Stop making fun of them. They just look a little bit different."

I said trying to get away from him.

"You're not really on their side? Khalo, you didn't even speak to them!" Ao'nung now whispered-shouted to me.

"Yeah exactly, we didn't even talk to them, and you're already being a mean Ao'nung. I'm not on their side, but I won't get mean just because it makes you feel better." I said, finally spotting Tsireya next to our parents.

I rushed to them, standing next to Tsireya. Having a great view on cutie.

"They're staying. Ao'nung, Khalo, Tsireya show them their Tent. You will teach them our ways. They know nothing from here, they'll be like babies."

"But Dad I-" Ao'nung started, but Dad interrupted him.

"It's decided."

The crowd spread away, just leaving us with the Sully skids.

"Hi, I'm Tsireya. These are my Brothers Ao'nung and Khalo." Tsireya introduced all of us.

"I'm Kiri, this is my little sister Tuk, my brother Lo'ak and my older brother Neteyam." The older girl, Kiri intruded.

"Come, we will show you your tent" I said, knowing that as soon as I'm facing my back to Ao'nung, he will disappear.

Neteyam Pov

"Why are they staring at us like that?" Lo'ak whispered to me, looking at three boys that were walking around us.

"How should I know? Maybe because we look not the same." I whispered back.

My father was speaking to the clan leader, I guess, while I saw two Na'vi arriving.

"She's beautiful.." I heard Lo'ak saying next to me. I looked in the direction he was looking, just to see a kinda cute boy and a girl looking at us.

The boy had very short hair, just going to his ears, beautiful necklaces hanging around his neck, and a small pearl in one of his braided strand.

"Neteyam, stop staring at him." I heard Lo'ak saying. But he wasn't even looking at me, he was staring at the girl.

"My little baby bro is in love." Lo'ak looked in shock at me.

"Neteyam! I'm not."

"Look at their tail." Another boy said, looking at us, like we were some shit.

"Five Finger! They have demon blood!" I heard a woman saying, grabbing Kiri's hand, showing it off to everyone.

"That Bitch." Lo'ak said.

"Yeah." Was the only thing I said, giving her a Side-Eye.

"They're staying. Ao'nung, Khalo, Tsireya show them their Tent. You will teach them our ways. They know nothing from here, they'll be like babies."

"But Dad I-" said the boy, who had just offended our Tails.

"It's decided." The clan leader said, ignoring his son.

My parents gave us a look. It was a Don't-Do-Anything-Bad sort of look. Before they walked away with the clan leaders

"Hi, I'm Tsireya. These are my Brothers Ao'nung and Khalo." The girl who had a staring contest with Lo'ak said.

"I'm Kiri, this is my little sister Tuk, my brother Lo'ak and my older brother Neteyam." Kiri said, pointing at every single one of us.

"Come, we will show you your tent" Khalo said.

---

This chapter is shit, I will try to get it better but I don't think here'S abything to save. Trust me, the next Chapter is way better.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

138K 3.5K 24
"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪�...
230K 8.3K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
7.3K 137 16
Alyara is the eldest daughter and child to Tonowari and Ronal. She is a free spirited person, with not much of a connection to anyone. She preferred...
23.4K 577 25
(DISCONNECTED!!!!!) "𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...