Epilogue

Helloooo guyss, this is the last chapter of this fanfiction, that is really a part of the story. Maybe there will be like two or three more chapters that will be added to the storyline (they will not be storyline changing, the are just some kind of filler, and will be .5)

I wanted to ask all of you who stayed from the start to the end of this story, or who skipped the middle because they were to lazy to read all of it (i do that too), if there are any request for another fanfiction

It could be again about this avatar movie but also about other series/films or fandoms if yk what I mean

If you have a request please write too what lovestory should be the focus(can be a character x oc or also ships in the show)

btw if I don't know or like the show that is requested, I will of course not do ittt

please leave request because it would be really akward if there would be none

and if there won't be any, there is a high possibility that I won't post for a long time, till I've chosen what to write next.

--

Khalo

Khalo did as requested, and went straight to Lo'ak after Kiri and he returned to the clan. He met them, where he expected to; at one of the smallest and furthest away beaches.

He pushed his thoughts away—for example that he was just dumped by a dead guy—and tried to focus on Neteyam's last wishes.

"Lo'ak." Khalo called as he spotted him with his sister. "Can we talk?"

Lo'ak looked confused as to why Khalo spoke to him so suddenly. He thought he would have a little more time before he had to face Khalo.

Lo'ak nodded, telling Tsireya to wait here for him.

Tsireya  looked interested past her lover to her brother, asking herself what suddenly changed. Yesterday, Khalo explained to her why he wouldn't approach Lo'ak first, or even ever speak to him, he didn't explain himself.

Lo'ak looked uncomfortably around as soon as he reached Khalo further back on the beach. He somewhat expected some kind of revenge on him, for the way he acted. It was what he got when he messed up something up with a friend, back when he was in the forest.
Now he asked himself, if these 'friends' of his, ever were his friends.

"Let's sit down somewhere." Khalo said, not explaining to Lo'ak yet what he actually wanted from him. Since he hadn't thought about what he was actually going to say to Lo'ak, he just prayed something would come to him eventually.

Both of them sat down on hot sand, facing each other.

Khalo still didn't say anything; he just looked at Lo'ak, thinking about how to start the conversation.

"I'm  sorry." Lo'ak finally said, taking Khalo's struggles to start the conversation with him away. "I'm sorry I avoided you. You just lost  Neteyam and I shouldn't have just let you hanging. I was a bad friend."

Khalo's  eyes were widened in shock, he did not expect this kind of confession. "It's okay. You just lost an important person, too I  just wished you would have told me you needed some space."

Lo'ak sighed. "No, it's not that- I just thought you-" Lo'ak paused, looking down.

"I what?"

"I thought you might blame me for-"

And only now has Khalo realized. "No, Lo'ak, never." Khalo whipped his forming tears away, he now understood why Lo'ak had avoided him.

"It wasn't your fault. It was Quarritcht's fault, and who ever shot the shot. Not yours; I would never think that."