Healing Scars (Lesbian Story)

By BrittanyWilton

Good times come and go, but it's also the same with those filled with sadness or terror. Rosa and Logan know... More

Chapter One- Alex and Tia Peterson
Chapter Three- Heaven's Clinic
Chapter Four- Rosa and Savannah Alexander
Chapter Five- Brielle Lee, Twin's Babysitter
Chapter Six- Elena Adams and Averi Fox
Chapter Seven- Hospitals and Meetings
Chapter Eight- Uriel Bolton. Brielle's Partner
Chapter Nine- Bolton Gala
Chapter Ten- First Meetings
Chapter Eleven- Hidden Secrets
Chapter Twelve- Broken Past and Break Ups
Chapter Thirteen- Love is blind
Chapter Fourteen- School and New Houses
Chapter Fifteen- New House and Uncle Kelvin
Chapter Sixteen- School Scares
Chapter Seventeen- High School and Jobs
Chapter Eighteen- Rosa's First Friend
Chapter Nineteen- Chace's Return
Chapter Twenty- Scars Tell Stories
Chapter Twenty-One- Brielle's Death
Chapter Twenty-two- New Girl, Hayden
Chapter Twenty-Three- Leaving Without Goodbyes
Chapter Twenty-Four- Regret
Chapter Twenty-Five- Funerals and Mother-in-laws
Epilogue

Chapter Two- Karley White and Logan Alexander

318 10 0
By BrittanyWilton

Karley

"Savannah?" I asked when I saw my girlfriend walk out with her, no our, daughter. "Rosa. Did it go well?"

"Alex is great, not like Avery, but his pretty close," Rosa told me her red hair bouncing with her steps. I was held she was healing, after all this would be the fourth time she'd seen Dr Peterson. "So it's fine, Mama."

"That's always good to hear. What about you sweetheart?"

"I'm not talking," she softly told me looking at the ground. I could only sigh at her answer, she would never change, but it was the reason I loved her. "I don't trust her."

"Sweetie, Dr Peterson only wants to help," I told her pulling her into a hug, kissing her forehead. Savannah was Savannah, my little bundle of mistrust. "We have a doctor's appointment. So we'll need to drop the kids at home and go." 

She just looked at me with wide dark brown eyes. I thought she was going to have a panic attack, it was the reason she needed to see Dr Peterson, her anxiety stopped her from living her life. Rosa must have been thinking the same thing, since the girl's skinny pale arms wrapped around Savannah's skinny waist.

"I don't want to go," she told me, hiding her face in my shoulder. It was a habit of hers, one that I wasn't going to stop, since it made me feel strong, like I was her rock.

"Sweetie, nothing's going to happen."

"What about the t..."

"Mum it's not going to happen," Rosa told her, once Savannah had slightly calmed down. My daughter had removed her arms from her Mum, a smile on her face. "You have to trust Mama, she'll protect you. Plus you have me, Logan, Naomi, Walter and Kelvin."

"Yea, Mama's never going to anything bad happen," I told her, playing along with Rosa's train of thought. The small smile on her face, made both me and Rosa smile. "Plus, I know your doctor. She's my, Naomi and Rosa's as well. Her twin treats the boys. Trust me, she won't do anything, not without being needed to help you."

"Rosa, you forgot something," a male shouted from the door. Looking up I saw a white haired man holding Rosa's bag. She was always forgetting something, then again, that's Rosa for you... along with Naomi. "You must be her family."

Savannah only looked at him. Before her eyes went wide and she hide behind me, she didn't mean it, but she was scared of males.

"Not telling," Rosa told him a smile on her face. She was must likely trying to calm Savannah down, taking her mind away from the fact that a male was talking to her daughter. "You have to wait for the next session or chapter!"

"Chapter?" I asked Rosa. She just turned and smiled at me, while Savannah hide her face in my back, tears going down her pale checks. I want to be annoyed at her, but then she does something cute. It was still slightly annoying how she can barely leave the house without freaking out, half the population weren't going to go into hiding, it would make my life easier, but it wasn't going to happen.

"It's between me and him," she told me before walking to the male, taking her bag back. Shaking my head, while wrapping an arm around Savannah, she just simply went to hide her face into my side. "We have to go. Sorry about leaving this in your office, now go, before you get a sun burn. You silly albino."

"Albino?" I asked her when 'Alex' went back into the building, his face was slightly red, but I thought that was from the shock of having the parent of your client having a panic attack, when you were trying to return her bag. "Rosa that's not nice. We need to calm your Mum down, before Logan gets here."

"It's a running joke, Mama."

"You two already have one?" I asked. Usually it's only friends who had them, or had that changed from my time as a teenager. Then again I was thirty-two and Savannah was thirty-one, many didn't believe my girlfriend was in her thirties, many thought she was in her late teens. It was a combination of her looks and behaviour. Through it didn't stop me from wanting to hug her and hide her from the world.

"From the first session," Rosa said while looking at the building. "I need to use our twin connection. If Logan doesn't come out soon, you and Mum are going to be late for the doctors."

"Rosa, you know Logan usually takes longer. Don't know why," I told her while looking for the red haired, blue eyes boy. "It might have something to do with Jasmine. Amber did say she was good for people, but she's like a child shoved into the body of a forty year old."

Logan

"Maybe next time," Amber said while trying to calm down Jasmine. Who, as usual, was bouncing in her seat. It almost reminded me of Rosa and how she chose to deal with the tra... events of our past. "Sorry about her, she's... who am I kidding, she always like this."

Looking at the girl's brown hair, it looked like a five year old had put it up, but I almost smiled at her energy. She was in her forties and had more energy than I did and I was fifteen. Even so, I loved having her at my appointments, she was the one who got me to talk, while not about my past. I think Amber has realised that I don't trust them with that... yet.   

"I don't know how you put with her," I told her, while Jasmine just pouted at me, her green eyes shining with mischief.

"Mini Alex is mean," Jasmine whined. She always called me 'Mini Alex', I still don't know why, but she did tell me she had a friend named Alex, so the link had to be there. Or she was completely childish and only she understood the link.

"Jaz, his teasing you," Amber told her while handing me a card with my next appointment, it would be the same as Rosa's and Mum's. I think the three planned when they were going to see us, since we always had the same time and date. While before only Rosa and I had the same times and dates.

"I know."

"I better get going, before Mother and Mum start worrying," I told them. I was always the last one out, since I wanted to see how Amber got Jasmine down from her permeant sugar high.

"Get better Mini Alex."

"I'll try Jaz, I'll try."

"Mother, Mum," I called walking out of the building. Mum was hiding in Mother's side, a male must have tried to talk to her. I don't blame them, my Mum was very pretty, but she freaked out every time they did. It also didn't matter that they were the same gender, it was still a cute sight. At least that's what Rosa and Naomi has told me. "Sorry about that. Had to help Amber get Jasmine down from her sugar high."

"Isn't she always?" Rosa asked looking at me with matching blue eyes. "You just think it's funny watching Amber try and control her wife, don't you?"  

"Can't help it. She reminds me of you and Elena."

"That women is a toddler in an adult's body," Rosa said crossing her arms under her chest, while Mother just got Mum into the front passenger seat of her car. "A child with a sex life. Where is this world heading to?"

"So you're a child with a sex life?" I asked her. Rosa's face went a lovely red colour, Mum must have seen us fighting, since Mother stepped between us. Her face was serious, even though her sliver eyes held worry.

"Sorry Mama."

"It's fine Rosa," Mother told her while looking at me. I hated it when Mum sent Mother to stop our fights, since she was too scared to step in herself.

"Mum should stop sending you to stop our fights," I muttered to myself. She worried too much, then again, she did suffer from Paranoia and Anxiety, along with Depression. It was certain that they would mess with anyone. "Did someone talk to her? You know of the male... what's that word?"

"Yes, Alex had to give me my bag," Rosa said while pointing to said bag that was sitting on her hip. "He didn't say anything, but he was talking to me. He might've shouted my name and Mum... you know, was Mum."

"She just worries," Mother told us while pointing to Mum, who was falling asleep in the car. Didn't know how she did it, but it was a talent she and Rosa shared. "Besides, she has to meet with Heaven and she's hoping I've forgotten."

"Mama never forgets!" Rosa said running to the car, while me and Mother just shock our heads at her childish behaviour.

"Medication?" I asked.

"Heaven thinks what she's on isn't agreeing with her," Mother told me while sighing. "We have to keep trying, we'll find something that works."

"Or she'll end up taking a cocktail of them."

"Luckily, I've got a good job."

"A very good thing. Don't worry, you have Naomi and Kelvin to help you," I said thinking about my cousin and Mother's brother. "When Rosa and I get a job, we'll help as well."

"You shouldn't have to worry about her."

"We do."

"We should get going," Mother said while walking to the car, looking at her watch. Both Rosa and Mother knew Mum's doctor's appointments, since Mum wouldn't go to them. I think she liked forgetting about them, each time she hoped Rosa or Mother forgot. However the two just wanted her to get better.

"We should," I told her quickly following, leaving the building behind us. "We don't want you be late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 14 2
Three people find out they are much more than they thought they are.
Unforeseeable By .

Mystery / Thriller

11.6K 276 32
"I had to pretend to love him. It was the only way I was going get out of there alive. I knew it was going to be hard After all, he had killed my...
4.7K 237 26
She's Been abused all her life by her father , She Dont Really need more drama in her life... At All . Will Everything turn out right ? or will it a...
1.6M 53.6K 73
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...