Holding On

By Enockito

Two years after breaking the heart of Zain Chadwick due to her fear of falling in love, Emma Taylor encounter... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ: ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Epilogue

Thirty-Five

364 10 0
By Enockito

Whipping her head out of the cloud of thoughts, she found George throwing away his shirt as he gave her a come-hither look that betrayed his desire for her. His hands descended slowly to his belt, so teasing of him.

Impatiently, she stepped forward and grabbed the hook from him, fiddling with it, unhooking it quickly, hoping he wouldn't sense her desperation, her need. It was more than the need for his touch, for the pleasure she knew he would give her.

It was the need to purge her treacherous feelings for another man out of her mind, out of her system.

"Hmm, ravenous are we?" He asked teasingly and chuckled, but gasped when she slid her hands to cup him through his boxers, stroking him through the material.

He crushed his lips to hers while she wrapped her arms tightly around him, pulling him close and feeling his arousal digging into her stomach, needing him in ways she couldn't precisely define. Physical need was a given, but it was all the uncertain emotions swirling inside her that made her kiss George fervently, striving for mindless pleasure to dissipate the chaos unleashed by Zain's words.

Groaning, George unclasped her bra, and tearing his mouth from hers, he descended to laving the sensitive mounds on her chest. She gasped while his magic tongue worked on the hardened pecks of each nipple alternatively, and could do nothing but hold on to this boulder that time with her husband provided, keeping her from falling back into uncertainty.

Soon she would climb over and these vague feelings Zain had stirred up in her would remain downhill.

Nudging him back a little, she dropped to her feet and helped him out of his trousers and boxers, then took him into her mouth, satisfaction infusing her as he groaned with pleasure. Over four years, she'd grew expertise in doing it unlike her time with Za...

Goodness, where the hell did that come from?

She continued to work on his pleasure until he held her by the shoulder and ushered her up. "Your turn." He winked and swept her off her feet bridal style, carrying her and placing her on the bed.

He kissed his way down her body, taking sometime on her breasts, dipping his tongue into the indentation of her naval before finally descending to where she ached for him the most. Hooking his hand in the waist band of her panties, he slipped it down her legs and before her arched hips could rest on the bed, his tongue burnt a sensuous path through her core.

She cried out softly and gripped the sheets tightly while he worked on her pleasure with his tongue. Unable to stand it any longer after a while, she held his head and tugged him up. "I want you now."

Moaning, he climbed back up her body, and positioned himself. "Oh, fuck, sugar." He whispered huskily as he eased into her. So slow his usual way, he begun moving, the pleasure agonizing.

Halfway, her mind suddenly wandered to her first time with Zain where he'd been so forceful and rough, pouring all his resentment into her. George was almost never rough, and though he'd never said it, she felt it was because he didn't want to hurt her.

Startled by her thoughts and comparisons, she managed to flip George to his back while she sat astride with him buried deep inside her. He continued to go slow even then, his facing contorting to that of pleasure, a sight that normally made her even more aroused. Except today, it generated an incongruous infuriation.

Ceasing her movements, she glared down at him until his eyes snapped open and he gazed at her questioningly. "What's wrong, sugar?" His voice was raspy.

Leaning down, she stared daggers into his eyes. "I am not a fucking egg, George. I won't break if you go rough." She must've come off harsh for he seemed startled.

"Hey, why are you so upset? You know it's an eventual thing."

"Then do it now!" She demanded gruffly, shocked by her own inexplicable anger.

"Sweetheart, calm down." He chuckled uneasily, looking confused, unable to decipher whether she was being serious or not. "I thought you liked it this way."

She merely crushed her lips to his again and started driving her hips wildly. He suddenly flipped her over roughly, and drove inside her fast and deep and hard. Yet, despite the fact that he'd paid heed to her demand, she felt no sense of joy which made her wonder why she'd asked for it in the first place.

Probably to kick out her memories of her and Zain with different ones?

Resenting the fact that his sexual expertise was enough to allow memories of her experience with another man to troop in, but more so resenting herself because she knew her husband didn't deserve these comparisons, she barely enjoyed the rest of the coitus. Unsatisfied when his hips arched more deeply into her and his body convulsed hysterically as his orgasm rolled through him, she pretended to have her own high.

Minutes after he'd rolled off her and she'd lied on her left side, he came behind her and touched her shoulder. "Sugar, is something wrong?"

But she pretended to be fast asleep.

**~**~**

The next morning, before they both went down for breakfast and headed to their respective work places, before she readied herself for this battle against Zain, Em told George about her father's appearance yesterday. Of how he'd apologized and told the reasons for which he'd changed years ago.

"That's. . . unexpected?" George said looking moved but choosing his words carefully. "Did. . . did you forgive him?"

Emma threw him an incredulous stare. "Forgive him, you ask? George we are talking about the same man who treated me like I didn't exist after my mother's death, the same one who'd abused my mother and caused her death. You expect me to forgive in just a day?"

George inched closer to her on the bed, taking her hand into his. "I'd never expected forgiving my father for all the abuses he'd put me through and consequently causing me to shut the whole world out until I met you even after he apologized. But I looked at him on his death bed and decided continuing to hate him will only signify that I regret meeting you, which is so not it. You're the best thing that could've ever happened to me, sugar, you and our daughter. I'm not forcing you though, but I know you'll eventually come to have my opinion when the bitterness has died down."

"I guess so." She stated noncommittally as he kissed her even though she knew he was right. Continuing to hold a grudge was like saying she regretted them. Maybe one day she could forgive her father.

Just maybe.

"I guess I should be thanking Zain for helping you lift this weight off your shoulders."

That had her breaths stalling as she recalled what had happened last night. She knew even if George wasn't saying anything, he found her demand while they made love quite unsettling. She needed to get his mind of it before he thought too deeply.

"Coconut, I'm sorry about last night. Like really sorry." She apologized while he placed a kiss on her knuckles.

"What about last night?"

"You know, about the way I got upset and demanded that you. . . get more. . . intense. I was just..." She paused, wondering what she could say.

She knew she couldn't be honest. How could she tell him why she'd gotten so agitated? How could she tell him she'd been getting flashbacks of sex with another man while they were making love?

"I understand." He whispered softly.

"You do?"

Nodding, he placed a kissed her on her lips. "I get it that your father's unexpected appearance made you feel a lot of things, and you just wanted to purge all those unwanted emotions. I really don't mind you taking your anger out on me as long as it makes you feel better afterward."

"Besides," He grinned mischievously with a come-hither gleam in his forest green eyes. "I got to know how you like it best, and hell am I going to change tactics."

He chuckled, and Emma joined him despite the guilt that spasmed through her.

George was everything a woman could wish for in a man. He had a great sense of humour, a startling sense of optimism, had the ability to create jokes during situations where he had every right to get upset. He was very attentive to both her and their daughter, and she loved him dearly.

So what the hell was wrong with her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 113 21
Zack and Rachel start an awkward life together after he "rescues" her from the hospital. Zack just wants to take care of her and make her smile. Rach...
13.4K 172 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
26 0 24
Zara, a teen who suffers from past trauma doesn't understand the messages from her dreams. She continues to search for answers as her Dad decides to...
85.9K 1.8K 48
High school quarterback, Luke Greyson, didn't think anything was missing in his life until Emma Blake moved to town. Their instant spark left him cra...