Captivated (BL) || V2: A New...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 2: A New Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is al... More

Disclaimer!
Must Read Volume 1 First
Chapter 101: His Prey
Chapter 102: Burning Touch
Chapter 103: Secrets (Part 1)
Chapter 104: Secrets (Part 2)
Chapter 105: Secrets (Part 3)
Chapter 106: Who's That?
Chapter 107: Little Visitor (Part 1)
Chapter 108: Little Visitor (Part 2)
Chapter 109: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 110: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 111: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 3)
Chapter 113: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 5)
Chapter 114: Calmness Before the Storm (Final Part)
Chapter 115: The Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 116: The Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 117: The Venue
Chapter 118: Aftermath
Chapter 119: Wilderness
Chapter 120: Strange Stranger
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138

Chapter 112: Calmness Before the Storm (Part 4)

35 3 0
By Author__Z

"A-Ahjussi." (Mister)

Jin whispers to Shun, his delicate and wavering voice filled with endless uncertainty and worry. With a bated breath, he prays to catch even a bit of his unspoken attention.

He must . . . No. They must! They must save precious Hiro from being misperceived further by this unexpected mess.

Everyone occurred to understand who Jin was reaching out to without a trace missed, and the rest of the men took a massive step back, revealing their team commander, Shun, in clear and exposed sight.

Shun swallowed and felt the pressure pulling him to hell's ground. He sealed his lips, refusing to respond in both fear and frustration.

By any case, granted that he attends to the young fellow's request, who knows which way his head rolls dead?

Let the crows laugh but not the remains of his prideful ancestors. May God forbid such ridicule to happen. Shun grunts under too much mental strain. However, he knew the possibility of it happening was higher if he chooses to oppose giving assistance to the master's beloved.

Kuso. (Shit)

"Do pardon my incompetence. This humble servant asks again for your concern, little young master." Shun whispers back, eyeing his growling master from the corners with caution.

His pupils quivered in fright as his master turned to him out of instinct. He deliberately steps back—away from the little master—away from danger.

He swallows again. This is dangerous!

Finally glimpsing a ray of beaming hope, Jin clutched his fingers against the edge of Hiro's sleeve and fearlessly looked at Shun in the eyes, "Ahjussi, didn't you say you were here to fetch hyung?"

What caused Shun and the remnant of the james bond castings to lift their heads was no question of his concern, but the rather the distant endearment . . . for a so-called lover.

Hyung? Big brother?

Their forehead turned pale purple. What the hell is this?

"Hyung?" Hiro repeated in exasperating disbelief, bringing a step closer beside Jin. His apparent wistful eyes were full of questions, now distracted from his madness.

An unrequited love?! The men's curious eyes naturally shifted to their master and saw how his once furious brows fell back, mortified like a heartbroken man.

Heartbroken . . .

They choke in realization, their expression worst than their dumped master.

Jin ignored Hiro and watched the man before him, somehow concerned about his dumbfounded expression, finding it a bit silly. But that was two of a hundred of his worries. With his back facing Hiro, he started speaking to Shun ahjussi without a single sound leaving his mouth.

'Ahjussi, help me get him out of here.'

Taking the hint, Shun coughs, feeling his lungs about to burst open upon reading how heavy the atmosphere has already gotten in split seconds.

"A-Ah, indeed . . ."

Young master, why must you show this side of yourself in front of your beloved?

Mustn't this be a burdening issue for the little young master?

"It seems . . . It seems so that is indeed my purpose, little young master." Shun lifts his pre-determined eyes and doesn't need to be told twice. He must rescue his master from being misunderstood!

"Our great young master is indeed full of energy in the morning!"

He awkwardly laughed out loud, although there was nothing particularly funny.

He felt his team's horrified eyes behind his back as if he had finally gone mad. He pays no mind to that and continues to move forth in redeeming his esteemed master's reputation.

"A quality you don't wanna miss to hold for a 'lifetime'."

He laughs again like a total maniac while giving the word 'lifetime' to have for a partner a bigger hidden meaning.

"It's a true king's nature to pay attention to his subordinates." You see, little one, our master is both charismatic and brimming with stamina—too much stamina, he's afraid.

He shivers internally, recollecting the horrid days that have passed.

But he wonders how did their miraculous savior be able to subsist against that?

As expected of him.

Small but dangerous.

Shun nods in acknowledgment.

Jin grips his hospital gown tightly, feeling how nervous the worrying butler already is. Perhaps that was it. Hiro was just concerned as he and ahjussi suspected.

And all Hiro did say was to clarify what the butler said a moment ago, but one way or another it got scrambled up by his misplaced temper. His shoulders relax.

"Don't worry." He says to the butler's unidentifiable paleness. "Not a morning person he is. Please do come in." This enough should be fine.

Taking his chance to extend his lifespan, Khan bows gratefully to his savior—his warm tears streaming down his face as he zoomed inside the room.

Jin breathes. Even the butler seemed to misunderstand it too.

While Jin shakes his head in distress, Shun turns rock solid in his place in realization of his accomplice.

You mutt! Why did you go inside?!

He sweats, feeling a tingling sensation around his neck. "Y-Young master."

Damned butler!

Kuso.

Jin turns around to face Hiro and notices his unreadable and still no different upset eyes, but now redirected to Shun ahjussi, who had lowered his head.

He couldn't see his face clearly.

He was not expecting to still venture against his mood swings after saving him face from a staff. But there is one thing he is certain of, Hiro's temper is dreadful and needs further deep understanding in the morning.

His subconscious took note of that important knowledge.

Aigoo. The butler must have been scared to be scolded by him.

He breathes. The day has finally begun. It's finally time for them to part ways.

He tries to smile at Hiro warmly and secretly reaches for his back, giving him a light scolding but affectionate pat from his variety of insane personas.

Hiro should really learn how to control it. His 'shifting of mood' he meant.

He like's a baby cougar on loose, feisty but just wanting attention.

"Take care." He whispers to Hiro one last time before turning his back. Perhaps he should help and give him little tips to remember when dealing with emotions to lower the possibility of this happening again.

He's afraid people will talk badly about him because of his misunderstood arrogance.

Hiro is after all a candid listener . . . and owns a big heart.

His smile broadens from the satisfying comfort and judgment, well painted across his plump and red lips that are still numb from earlier's relentless exercise.

It appears he's worried over nothing.

Hiro runs for his hand, his midnight eyes growing large in anxiety upon seeing him walking inside the room with a doting smile right after the young attendant came in.

No . . . No. No. No.

The voices inside his head hushed down from shock as an unwelcoming sense of fear enveloped his sore chest.

Again.

Dark hair and eyes, no near different from his.

"No!"

Jin blinks at Hiro's raised voice, and his eyes drop down to their linked hands, so as every pair of startled eyes at present.

His lips part, "H-Hyung?" What is he doing?

At this point, he fears everyone will have speculations.

And it's his subordinates . . . The people he works with. Aniyo. (No)

He tugged his hand back, fearing for the worst things to happen, but Hiro's grip was firm and unmovable, careless.

"I will behave."

He heard Hiro breathe deeply in front of him with his head down as if it was something too hard for him to say.

"Please." He whispers faintly, "Just don't go."

His low voice was breaking.

Author's Note:

Webnovel has been really determined to invite me in signing a contract with them even pointing out their concern after knowing this story is also available on wattpad under my official account. Like, no kidding, they're everywhere on my system notifications and even on my emails HAHAHA.

.

.

.

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 1 33
I don't really know when this all started. It may have been the day we met, or one of the times after. We became friends.......well more than that. H...
130 0 85
Are you tired of the same old fame in life? Do you feel like you are being controlled like a bird locked up in the cage? Do you think your life is to...
8.2K 859 108
|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is all I shall speak until my very last br...
178K 6.7K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...