Under His Protection (SAMPLE...

By CrystalW99

Wealthy and privileged, Rita Benson has dedicated her life to taking care of those who can't take care of the... More

Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Available in eBook & paperback

28 2 0
By CrystalW99

Under His Protection is now available in paperback and eBook. If anyone is interested in ordering a copy just go to my Author page on Amazon. Link is below.

* * * *

amazon.com/author/crystalwisdom

* * * *

If you're not interested in buying it I would appreciate it if you would pop over to my page at goodreads and vote or review on the book so people who haven't read it can decide if they want to read it. Just a suggestion. You will find the link to my goodreads page on my wattpad profile page. :)

Here's what the cover looks like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 217 33
Dia and her family have been relocated after Jay broke out and has his mind set on getting revenge on her. She has to adapt to a new city, new life a...
1.3M 29.5K 38
Tori's parents are brutally murdered and police make it their duty to protect her. She is sent to Pittsburgh to live with her new hunk of a bodyguard...
503 81 17
Macey McKenna has a special gift, a gift only the women in her long ancestry have ever possessed. Macey herself had always viewed her strength as a c...
3.2K 283 13
Dominic Saint, the name alone has the clout to make most people shudder. He's powerful, cunning, and used to getting what he wants. Once he sets his...