haikyuu oneshots

็”ฑ seij-hoe

โช ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โซ โš irregular updates โš haikyuu x fem!reader characters are aged up for smu... ๆ›ดๅคš

friends with benefits | matsukawa issei
picnic date | tendou satori
club room | iwaizumi hajime
shark week | tanaka ryunosuke
baking | miya osamu
sunrise | kuroo tetsurล
the collar | kyลtani kentarล
coffee shop | daichi sawamura
karaoke | bokuto koutarou
fever | goshiki tsutomu
happy birthday | azumane asahi
ice cream | haiba lev
build a bear | hanamaki takahiro
the bedroom | terushima yuji
surprise | aone takanobu and koganegawa kanji
manipulative | daishou suguru
the recording | ushijima wakatoshi
planetarium date | sakusa kiyoomi
rainy day | tsukishima kei
babysitting | hinata shoyo
gaming | kenma kozume
intermission | kenma kozume
makeup | suna rintarou
the bar | oikawa tooru
cafe | oikawa tooru
chocolatier | tendou satori
volleyball | tsukishima kei
hotel room | akaashi keiji
dinner | bokuto koutarou
bus stop | kita shinsuke
bookstore | yamaguchi tadashi
lunch | ushijima wakatoshi
arcade | ushijima wakatoshi
icebreaker | kenma kozume
ice skating | asahi azumane
hair dye | nishinoya yuu
the office | kuroo tetsurล
practice | daichi sawamura
requests

stargirl | kageyama tobio

3.8K 34 12
็”ฑ seij-hoe

⚠️ smut warning

the door to your apartment opens while you're preparing dinner. kageyama has been away the whole week, attending intensive training with the japan national team, getting ready for the olympics coming up in a few months.

"welcome back, tobio! how was it?" you look away from the carrot you're chopping to see kageyama walking into the small kitchen. he comes up behind you before you can stop cutting the vegetable, pressing himself against you with his hands on your waist.

"i missed you." he puts his head on your shoulder, kissing up your neck and to your cheek. "i feel like i haven't seen you in forever, my love."

"well, it has been an entire week.." you lightly laugh, kageyama's hands moving down to your hips to bring your bodies closer.

"i want to feel you." he massages your shorts-covered backside, giving a small slap to your right cheek.

"when i'm done with dinner?"

"now." he gently tugs at the hem of your shorts. you slightly turn your head over your shoulder to look into his eyes.

"really?"

"please.." he begins slowly pulling your shorts, exposing the lace trim of your underwear. "i need you."

you give in to his craving, picking up his hand and leading it down to your lips. he sticks two fingers up you, using his other hand to unbutton his pants. he lines his length up with your slit, sliding between your aching folds before slipping in to you with ease, small moans escaping his mouth with every thrust.

your back arches and your nails dig into the cutting board, trying to endure kageyama hitting against your cervix while your eyes well up with tears. you still haven't gotten used to his size, but he feels so good every time.

"do i need to go slower?" he puts a hand up your shirt, his thumb tracing around your nipple.

"n- no—" you reply with a moan, putting a hand on his. as your panting mixes with kageyama's heavy breathing, you start feeling fuzzy.

"..is she okay?" hinata's voice fades in as you snap out of your daydream, hearing the familiar voice.

suddenly, you're not with kageyama, yet sat at a lunch table in the school cafeteria with the karasuno team.

it all felt so real..

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

249K 5.1K 82
I haven't seen anyone do this so I'm doing it! *VERY SLOW UPDATES* The characters as of now: KARASUNO: Hinata Kageyama Nishinoya Tanaka Daichi Sugaw...
1K 17 17
โ‡ข "Can you teach me...self love?" โ‡ข "Fuck me." โ‡ข Inspired by Tove Lo โ‡ข Mature content! โ‡ข 18+ โ‡ขI do not own the gifs, fanart or haikyu and its charact...
112K 2.6K 32
๐ŸŒŠ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•š๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•ช โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃโ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••_๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿฆ. ๐ŸŒŠ . ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ...
410K 6.5K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...