Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

38. the Phoenix & Democracy

284 5 15
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n was completely unaware of what had just transpired in the occult research Club thankfully thanks to the power of Twilight healing courtesy of Asia Rias was completely healed as if nothing had ever happened but the mental scars of what she had experienced at the hands of two members of demon royalty Charlotte Morningstar and Octavia Goetia and the immortal serial killer Jalen Voorhees Y/n L/n is currently heading towards the occult research Club room when he got there he could hear aggressive arguing.

Rias: for the absolute last time I will not marry you and there's nothing you can say and or do to change my mind!!!

Y/n: hmm I wonder what's got her so riled up.

Y/n L/n decided to make an entrance in a funny way he used the reality Stone to create a shovel he grabbed the shovel he had created using the power of the reality Stone he walked over to to the door of the occult research Club he held the shovel like a golf club he shook his rear end a couple times like he was lining up a shot and soon enough he reeled back the shovel and began to Pummel the door with said shovel soon enough the door opened to reveal none other than the white haired Koneko.

Koneko: why did you Pummel the door with a shovel?

Y/n: the real question is why wouldn't I? and why don't you?

Koneko have the tiniest of smiles on her face she actually found her friend's Antics quite amusing.

Koneko: Y/n never change

Y/n: how can I do that when change is part of nature over our lifetimes we change into different people but above all else we must never forget the people who we used to be and we must learn change and evolve as time goes by.

Koneko: you're so wise

Y/n: what can I say TV teaches a lot.

Koneko: listen right now is not a really good time maybe you should go hang out with some of your other friends because right now is really not a good time.

Y/n: but why what's happening?

Koneko: trust me it's something you shouldn't get involved in.

Y/n: is it the reason why Rias has been acting funny yesterday and today?

A serious idea suddenly came to Koneko's mind she realized that there was a way to help her oldest friend.

Koneko: actually now that I think about it maybe you should come in.

Koneko opened the door and moved aside Y/n L/n entered the club room when he got in there he noticed a very strange blonde man the man standing behind him was a multitude of women Y/n L/n could tell through the power of the Soul Stone that this man was a pure-blooded devil and these women were his servants all whom are now reincarnated into the devil race as his servants.

Y/n: who be you?

???: how dare you speak to Riser in such a way you pink-haired fool I am Riser Phenix of the Noble House of Phoenix.

Y/n: you know only those of all lesser intelligence speak of themselves in the third person.

Riser: why did you say to Riser?!

Y/n: also didn't your mother and your father ever tell you that arrogance comes before the fall?

Riser: how dare you speak to Riser in such a disrespectful way you pathetic little mongrel!!!!

Riser immediately got up and threw a fireball at Y/n L/n but he simply absorbed the energy from the magical Fireball using the power of the Power Stone you stood there completely unaffected.

Y/n: so let's see you're stupid you're arrogant and to top it all off you're a jerk so you're a true triple threat of displeasure.

Riser: could someone please put this idiot in his place.

Immediately one of Riser's Knights charged at Y/n L/n with her sword held at the ready but as soon as the sword touched his neck the blade completely shattered like glass everyone gasped in shock everyone except the members of the occult research Club whom already knew that Riser and his servants stood absolutely 0% of a chance.

Riser: WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n son of Thanos the Mad Titan and M/n L/n the last of the FlufflePuff Faunus.

Riser: so that explains your pathetic ugly pink hair you're part of that pathetic race of Abominations they deserved to be extinct and I intend to finish the extermination.

When Y/n L/n heard those words leave the mouth of Riser Phenix Y/n L/n instantly felt a boiling bubbling magma like rage reappear in his mind.

Y/n: you know I consider myself an even tempered person it takes a lot to get under my skin and I believe that fueling the fire of Wrath is a waste of power and time but congratulations you just won the solid gold Kewpie doll~

Y/n L/n immediately activated his armor Alphatron Mk II once he was all decked out in his armor he snapped his fingers and immediately Y/n L/n, Riser, and Riser's Peerage were teleported to battle arena 1 which was thankfully empty at first Riser was confused but before he realized where they were or what was about to happen Y/n L/n created a destructive energy field around his body and he immediately charged at his opponents with his flight capabilities online and active Riser had no idea what to do to protect himself in time as soon as the destructive energy ball hit him he was sent flying backwards the whole front half of his body was had suffered a powerful 4th degree burns Y/n L/n started Bouncing Around The Arena hitting all of Riser's servants like a destructive angry pinball in a pinball machine the sounds of dings and other arcade sounds from a pinball machine could be heard throughout the arena soon enough the loud sounds of combat attracted a huge crowd of students and staff eventually the members of the occult research Club showed up to see the horrible Beatdown that the members of the Phoenix family and their servants were receiving.

Venelana: holy crap is that Riser Phenix?!?!??!

Glynda: I believe that is

Venelana: we have to stop this fight if we don't he could end up easily slaughtering them and from here I can tell that Y/n is very unhappy.

Ruby Tojo: you do that I'm going to sit here and watch this.

Venelana immediately ran down to the arena she tried to use the sleeping spell again but unfortunately since he had his defenses were up her spell had absolutely no effect it couldn't even reach it's intended target Y/n L/n just kept attacking with wild Reckless abandon until eventually he heard a voice.

Glynda: Y/N L/N YOU WILL STOP THIS ATTACK AT ONCE!!!!!

Y/n L/n turned around and he saw two of the three headmistresses of the new age Academy Glynda and Venelana.

Y/n: and why should I this jerk insulted me and verbally abused me he deserves to get his butt whooped!!!!

Venelana: listen I understand that he is not a very nice person but he is of high-class devil status so you can't just kill him like this.

Y/n: fine you win.

Y/n L/n immediately stopped his attacks unfortunately though due to the fact that Riser had the magic of the immortal bird he was able to heal his wounds and his little sister was able to heal the rest of the servants through the use of Phoenix Tears Y/n L/n dispelled his armor and he immediately walked away back to the occult research Club room.

Y/n: so why was that idiot here?

Rias: unfortunately I'm in an arranged marriage with him that my father set up he said that it's for the good of the devil race.

Y/n L/n felt a horrible sadness in his heart he had heard about arranged marriages before and he thought that they were stupid and barbaric.

Y/n: well if you don't love him then don't marry him who you decide to marry is your choice not anyone else's.

Rias: well I do have a chance I just have to beat him in a rating game that will take place in 10 days.

Y/n: what's a rating game?

Rias: it's like a giant chess match basically our servants and ourselves fight each other and whomever can conquer the other is Victorious but unfortunately Riser has won many more games than he has lost.

Y/n: well is there anything I can do to help?!

Rias: since you're not part of my Peerage there is nothing you can do to help if you interfere then I will automatically lose for cheating.

Y/n: I guess you have a point but I don't like it!

Rias: don't worry your little head over it everything will be okay.

Y/n: if that's what you say then I believe you.

Y/n L/n immediately decided to drop the depressing subject.

Y/n: so what's on the activities list for today?!

Rias: nothing tomorrow me and everyone else are going off campus for the next 10 days to train.

Y/n: alright well while you do that I'll be here if you need anything at all just call me you know how to reach me!

(Time skip the next day)
Location: Heroing 101 the new age Academy

Currently in class 1-A otherwise known as hero training class right now the primary teacher of the class Miss Aizawa is discussing the recent combat training but there's something bigger on the horizon.

Aizawa: you all did pretty good on the combat training I went over all the videos footage and went over all of the results Bakugo you're quite talented but don't suck like a child because you lost again.

Kat: yeah whatever

Aizawa: now let's get down to business our first task will decide your future.

The girls of class 1-A we're now as wound up as a tin toy terrified of what the teacher was going to say but the only male in the class he was completely oblivious as to what was happening he was in his own little world he had his headphones on and he was vibing out.

Aizawa: you all need to pick a class representative.

1A girls: thank God it's just normal school stuff!

Immediately the class erupted into excitement almost everybody wanted to be the class representative for their own reasons.

Eijira: pick me guys I wanna be class rep!

Denki: I'll take the job!

Jiro: yeah you're going to need me!

Mina: I'm totally the right pick!!!

Mineta: if I'm chosen every male student will be required to wear special uniforms that I have chosen myself!!!

Y/n: huh what?

Y/n L/n not understanding why everyone was so excited he just Shrugged his shoulders put back on his headphones and continued to Vibe out.

Kat: PICK ME I'M YOUR ONLY CHOICE!!!!!!!

Tenya: silence everyone!!!

Soon enough everyone finally calmed down and listened to Tenya.

Tenya: the duty of the class representative is to lead us that's not something that anyone can do you first must have the trust of every student in this class therefore the most logical way to fill that position is with a democratic vote.

1A girls: it's pretty obvious that you want us to choose you!

Ejijra: is this really the best move?

Tsuyu: I don't think this is a really good idea we've only known each other for a couple days how do we know who we can trust?

Denki: besides everyone will just vote for themselves.

Tenya: this is true but whoever receives the most votes from other people must truly be the one to be eligible to lead us, isn't that right professor?!

Aizawa: sure whatever just do it before the end of class and don't disturb my nap.

Aizawa was once again in her sleeping bag that took on the appearance of a large caterpillar with a human face sticking out she then fell over and took a nap everyone casted their votes Y/n L/n even casted a vote not knowing what they were voting for in an astonishing turn of events Y/n L/n was voted class representative and the person who would be Vice class representative was Momo.

Momo: well it appears that we have five votes for Y/n to be class representative I was chosen to be Vice class representative and for some reason we had one vote for Darth Bane to be class representative.

Tenya: now who would make such a strange vote?

Everyone looked over at Y/n who now had his headphones off and he had an awkward smile on his face.

Y/n: What?! I thought we were voting for best Sith Lord!

1A Girls: sometimes he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Soon enough the chosen class representative and vice class representative were in front of the class.

Y/n: why was I voted class representative?!

Momo: isn't it obvious?

Y/n: apparently not hence the question.

Momo: well not only are you the most powerful person in this entire class but you managed to defeat some of the strongest people in this class with little to no effort you also managed to defeat a couple of the top ranking toughest teachers at this Academy you managed to blow everyone away in your entrance exam and of course you're the only male here so it's obvious that you would be voted class representative.

Y/n: well then as my first act as class representative I hereby step down from the position and hand it over to someone who is definitely more deserving of the job and that would be Tenya!

1A Girls: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Y/n: what can I say I'm not a leader I'm just a humble Warrior through and through and besides I work better as a lone wolf of course I can work with assistance but I'd rather just get stuff done by myself if the option is available to me and of course the only logical choice is Tenya.

Tenya: thank you so much I will not let any of you down!!!!

Y/n: that and there's a lot of extra work and I'm not up for that!

Y/n L/n put his headphones back on went back to his desk and sat down Tenya took his place in front of the class and she was now class representative of the hero class 1A soon enough professor Aizawa woke up from her nap she stood up and emerged from her cocoon like sleeping bag.

Aizawa: well now that everything has been all situated it's time for your next lesson this training exercise will be a bit different today you will all have three instructors me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on all of you.

Momo: Professor if I may ask what kind of training will this be?

Aizawa presented a card that had the word rescue written in blue letters.

Aizawa: we will be doing Rescue Training you'll be dealing with natural disasters shipwrecks stuff like that.

Y/n: sounds simple enough simple but not easy~

Denki: sounds like we'll be in for a big workout~

Mina: totally!!!

Eijira: real hero stuff this is what separates the girls from the women and the boys from the men~

Tsuyu: finally I'll be able to show off how good I am in water.

Aizawa: everyone I'm not finished yet what you wear during this exercise is completely up to you I know you're all excited about costumes but keep in mind that your costumes might limit your capabilities since you're not used to them yet so get changed and meet me outside the classroom we will be performing this exercise in a special campus facility.

Y/n: alright let's get going~

With that said everyone got dressed Y/n L/n was decked out in his powerful combat armor his helmet was not deployed allowing everyone to see his face soon enough they started making their way towards the special facility where they would do their Rescue Training while they were walking there everyone decide to strike up a conversation.

Tsuyu: Hey listen since we're all basically friends now just call me Tsu.

Y/n: sounds good to me

Momo: that reminds me Y/n.

Y/n: that's my name don't wear it out~

Momo: I was wondering how are you able to do all the crazy stuff you do?

Mina: yeah I got to know too!

Izumi: yeah I also would like to know.

Y/n: well since you're all so curious to know I'll tell you as long as you all promise to keep it secret.

1-A girls: we promise!

Y/n: well then let me fill you in

Y/n L/n told the girls of class 1A how he was able to do what he did he told them his life story thankfully they had to walk a far ways away so he had plenty of time to tell them after he told them they were all shocked amazed and some of them were terrified and a bit jealous you can guess who was who.

Mina: so let me get this straight you can do anything?

Y/n: anything at all all I have to do is think it and will it into existence and boom I can do it.

Eijira: that's absolutely without a doubt awesome!

Y/n: you think that's awesome watch this!

Y/n L/n created a fancy metal flute in his hands and he began to play the flute while beatboxing just to show everyone his Mad Skills.

Everyone clapped their hands and applauded for the amazing feat of skill and talent they had just witnessed.

Toko: I will have to admit that was pretty impressive.

Y/n: I can also do the Mario theme!

Y/n L/n once again place the flu to his lips and he started playing the Mario theme while beatboxing.

Once he was done everyone applauded again very Amazed by what they had just witnessed Y/n dispelled his instrument and soon enough they began talking about other stuff.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3130)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...
109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...