Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

37. Fallen from Grace

304 7 10
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently making his way to class but soon enough something catches his eye that something would be none other than a pack of Skittles lying on the floor.

Y/n: now who would leave an unopened pack of original Skittles on the ground?

Y/n L/n looked around but the hallways were just about empty he reached down and picked up a pack of Skittles.

Y/n: well if there's anything that time at the orphanage has taught me it's Finders Keepers losers weepers~

Y/n L/n then notices that there was another pack of Skittles across the way but this one was tropical flavor.

Y/n: oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n went over and picked up the pack of tropical flavored Skittles he then noticed another pack of Skittles across the way but this one was wild berry flavor.

Y/n: oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n ran over and picked up the pack of Skittles he then noticed another pack lying on the ground this time it was Sour flavor.

Y/n: oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n followed the trail of Skittle packs to him this was an unknown blessing that he was not going to question it he was  following the rule of never look a gift horse in the mouth unbeknownst to him someone laid out the trail of packs of Skittles for him knowing that he could follow it he continued to follow the trail of candies until eventually he arrived at The Empty Battle Arena 2.

Y/n: Oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n picked up the final pack and he noticed that he was standing in front of someone he lifted his head and stood to his full height to notice that he was standing in front of a black haired woman she had a corrupted holy Aura to her signaling that she was a fallen angel but she wasn't just any Fallen Angel she was an apex class Fallen Angel.

Y/n: Hi

???: Hi!

Y/n: are these your Skittles? do you want them back?

???: no they're all for you I just needed to find a way to get you alone so that we could talk privately.

Y/n: how did you know my one weakness was the deliciousness of Skittles?!

???: knowledge is power and I quite enjoy power~

Y/n: so who are you?

???: my name is Azazel II and I am the governor general of the Fallen Angels.

Y/n: so you're the leader of the Fallen Angels?

Azazel II: that I am and I'm here to ask you a few questions.

Y/n: well okay ask away.

Azazel II: how did a male such as yourself gain such extraordinary powers?

Y/n: it was a gift from my father.

Azazel II: and who was your father?

Y/n: his name was Thanos and he was known as The Mad Titan.

Azazel II: I've never heard of such a person.

Y/n: I'd be surprised if you did he's an alien from outer space.

Azazel II: so your father was an alien?!

Y/n: he absolutely was

Azazel II: you know what I'm not going to question it I'm just going to move on.

Y/n: people say that a lot about me.

Azazel II: what's the source of your powers?

Y/n: I don't know if I can trust you besides if you're the leader of the Fallen Angels who's to say that you weren't behind what the Fallen Angel Raynare did to my friend Asia!!

Azazel II: did you say Raynare?

Y/n: yeah!

Azazel II: well if it calms your nerves and reassures you that I am trustworthy you must know that Raynare betrayed her kind she abandoned her post she personally betrayed me and she became an exile for her radical and insane ideas.

Y/n: well when you put it that way I guess that makes sense.

Azazel II: so if you may answer the question.

Y/n: well you see my father he had an item forged by the greatest Craftsman in the universe this item was known as The Infinity Gauntlet and he set out on a mission to collect the most powerful relics in the universe relics known only as the Infinity Stones.

Azazel II: the Infinity Stones I've never heard of such a thing.

Y/n: and once again I would be surprised if you did you see after he accomplished his mission he lived out a peaceful life and when he died he had the stones and the gauntlets sent to me when I put it on I was offered the chance to become what I had always dreamed about I was offered the chance to become a hero the only downside was I had to pay a price so flush, Blood, and Bone.

Azazel II: and let me guess you took the deal?

Y/n: well it wasn't a deal with the devil so of course I did of course the stones took away my left hand and replaced it with a prototype cybernetic hand which I have upgraded and improved upon.

Y/n L/n presented his new eight-fingered cybernetic hand with the Infinity Stones embedded in the back.

Azazel II: I'm mightily impressed.

Y/n: I've been told many times!

Azazel II: I guarantee you I know a certain someone who would be Mighty jealous of your position in power.

Y/n: okay

Azazel II: so I have to know what do these Infinity Stones do?

Y/n: well for starters they can only be wielded by beings of extraordinary power but since they're bound to me mind,  body, and soul only I can use them now even if someone was able to remove them from my body they would be completely useless but there are six stones in total there is the yellow mind Stone the orange Soul Stone The Violet Power Stone the red reality Stone the blue space Stone and the green time Stone if you know their names then you can guess what they can do but alone these Stones can only harness 30% of their full power but when they're backed together by each other then they're full potential can be Unleashed.

Azazel II: so let me understand this correctly, you can do anything?

Y/n: anything

Azazel II: anything?

Y/n: anything anytime anywhere whenever I desire.

Azazel II: now that is extremely impressive but since you're so powerful and from what I've witnessed you are quite the capable Warrior I'm going to leave you with two gifts~

Y/n: is it more Skittles?!?!

Azazel II: no......

Azazel II snapped her fingers and soon enough from out of nowhere 2 Fallen Angels appeared these Fallen Angels were female they were very powerful and they were quite dangerous the Fallen Angel on the left she has long blonde hair with medium blue eyes she was wearing a red dress and red high heels the Fallen Angel on the right she had a dark violet hair with pink streaks he had lilac eyes she had a small blue bow in her hair she was wearing some gothic clothing with blue and black striped stockings.

Azazel II: Y/n L/n I like you to meet my top lieutenants the girl wearing the red mini skirt is Panty Anarchy the girl wearing the stockings is her sister Stocking Anarchy.

Y/n: well it's nice to meet the both of you.

Panty: well hello there handsome why don't you and me go back to your place and you and me can have a horizontal dance without pants~

Y/n: what?

Panty: you know bumping uglies? doing the nasty?~

Y/n: Huh?

Panty: you know what here is just as good as anywhere else just drop your pants an-

Panty quickly grasp Y/n's pants she was getting ready to pull them down when his internal subconscious emergency protocols kicked in.

Y/n: that's my purse I don't know you!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n jumped up into the air and proceeded to kick Panty in the head with enough Force to send her flying backwards she hit the wall with such force that she actually ended up in being embedded into the wall and the kick was so strong that she was seeing stars.

Panty: wow he kicks like a horse hopefully he's hung like one as well~

Stocking: Panty is there anything hard you won't jump on and ride?

Panty: oh come on don't you ever crave a little protein?~

Stocking: do you ever not?

Panty: I like a man who plays hard to get~

Azazel II: Panty could you please stop with your inappropriate behavior for once in your miserable life?

Panty: sorry boss~

Azazel II: please excuse Panty's Behavior she tends to act before she thinks she has no filter between her mouth and her brain.

Panty: it's true~

Stocking: well it's nice to meet you Y/n L/n.

Y/n: it's nice to meet you both as well even if your sister is a little weird.

Panty finally managed to pry herself out of the wall Y/n L/n noticing the damage that her body had caused when she became acquainted with the wall he snapped his fingers and through the manipulation of the reality Stone he was able to repair the damage as if it were never there in the first place.

Y/n: so these are my gifts? I got to say I'm a little confused.

Azazel II: well let me explain this place is neutral ground for the four factions and I've been meaning to get these two some education for some time so they will be watching over you while they are attending this Academy.

Y/n: more friends?! I'm always excited to have more friends!!!

Panty: if it's friends you want maybe you and me can be friends with benefits~

Y/n: what's friends with benefits?

Stocking & Panty: are you being serious right now?!

Y/n: I don't understand what are you guys talking about?

Panty & Stocking minds: so innocent must protect!!!

Panty who would normally want to ruin someone's innocence by performing sexual intercourse she felt something special when it came to this young man she immediately knew that he wasn't joking and that he was completely innocent and pure so realizing this she decided to protect his innocence and save taking his innocence for a special occasion.

Stocking who enjoyed the sensual art of bondage imagined herself as the dominant one for a change her standing over Y/n L/n who was tied to the bed begging for more but for now she decided to keep that little fantasy for herself and she decided that she would take his innocence and introduce him to the pleasures of bondage when the time was right.

The two Fallen Angel sisters looked at each other and smiled understanding each other's intentions~

Azazel II: now if you'll excuse me I have to get these two enrolled and we will see you later.

Y/n looked at his pocket watch and he realized that he was dreadfully late for class.

Y/n: AH A CLOCK!!!!

Y/n L/n immediately used the time and space Stones together to teleport himself to his class and travel back in time to when he wasn't late for class once he was gone the three Fallen Angels looked at each other and Shrugged they're shoulders.

Panty: well that was weird

Stocking: I'm guessing as long as we're going here and hanging out with him weird things are going to be normal.

Azazel II: I can guarantee you that is assured now let's get you both enrolled and For the Love of All that is good in this universe try not to screw him!!!

Panty: I make no promises~

Stocking: for once I have to agree with my sister he is quite delectable and irresistible~

Azazel II: I'm being serious try not to ruin his innocence we have no idea what will happen if he ends up becoming corrupted with the infinite power he holds he could easily destroy us all and Rule what remains with an iron fist.

Panty: don't worry I'm not just going to go up and and Bop his baloney instead I'm going to enjoy the thrill of the chase~

Stocking: for once I have to agree with my slut of a sister~

Azazel II: whatever let's just get you both enrolled before my patience completely Runs Out.

With that said the three Fallen Angels made their way to the headmistresses office and the Anarchy sisters were enrolled in the New Age Academy.

Y/n L/n went through class as normally as he could eventually night fell Y/n L/n laid in bed he was about to fall asleep when he noticed the flash of red light.

Y/n: huh?

Y/n L/n set up in his bed and he noticed his friend Rias.

Y/n: Rias what are you doing here?

Rias: Y/n listen you're my friend right?!

Y/n: yes

Rias: listen I need you to do me an enormous favor!

Y/n: yeah what do you need?

Rias: I need you and me to have sex!

Y/n L/n was extremely confused by what his red-headed friend had just asked of him he had never heard of anything by the name of sex thanks to his innocent nature and his lack of a formal education he didn't have any idea what sexual intercourse was.

Y/n: what's that is it some kind of food?

Rias: you mean you really don't know what sex is?

Y/n: I haven't a clue!

Rias: well then I guess I'm just going to have to teach you.

Rias was just about to start removing her clothes when there was a flash of light and soon enough a woman with silver hair appeared.

???: lady Rias please don't do this think rationally.

Rias: I am thinking rationally and it is my choice who I give up my maidenhood to!

???: please if your mother finds out you are doing this there will be severe consequences!

Rias: I guess you're right.

Rias got up she looked back at Y/n and smiled at him.

Rias: Y/n just go to sleep and forget what just happened.

Y/n: okay then!

Y/n L/n immediately tucked himself into bed and he fell asleep the sound of his snoring could be heard throughout the room Rias had a sad smile on her face she walked over to him and gave him a small kiss on the forehead.

Rias: good night sweet prince.

Rias smiled as she disappeared in a flash of red light.

(Time skip the next morning)
3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the breakfast nook of his dorm room eating breakfast with the people whom he lived with in his dorm but a question crossed Y/n's mind.

Y/n: hey guys I have a question.

Jalen: well go ahead and ask away.

Y/n: what is sex?

As soon as they heard those three words that one question leave Y/n's mouth Charlie was so shocked that she dropped her spoon Octavia actually choked on her coffee Emerald was so shocked that her eyes focused and unfocused Jalen was so shocked that she actually crushed her coffee mug with her bare hands Nebula on the other hand she didn't quite care she just Shrugged her shoulders and continue to eat her breakfast.

Jalen: Y/n sweetheart where did you learn that word?~

Y/n: my friend Rias appeared in my room last night and she said we need to have sex for some reason I don't even know what it is, so can someone tell me what it is?

Charlie: it's nothing you need to worry about sweetie just forget about it and excuse us.

Immediately Charlie, Octavia, and Jalen got up from their seats and they left the dorm room the three of them were absolutely driven by rage and anger Charlie immediately transformed into her demon form.

Octavia transformed into her demon form as well.

And Jalen summoned her famous machete she put on her mask and she was ready to deal out some pain the three of them made their way to the occult research Club when they arrived Jalen immediately kicked the door down with extreme strength and violent rage.

Charlie: WHERE IS RIAS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Rias who is sitting behind her desk trying to remain calm in the face of two powerful members of demon royalty and an immortal serial killer but on the inside she was utterly terrified.

Rias: h-h-how c-can I h-h-help you?

Jalen immediately grabbed Rias by the throat and proceeded to choke slam her into her desk causing the desk to split in half from the force of the impact she then proceeded to punch her in the face three times she then threw Rias into the center of the room her body smashed the coffee table in the center of the room soon enough she became surrounded by the two members of demon royalty and the immortal psychotic serial killer.

Rias: why are you doing this?!

Rias ask this question through her broken teeth her busted lip and coughing up blood she had a huge black eye on her left eye and she had a terrified expression on her face knowing that if she didn't choose her words carefully she was going to die.

Charlie: listen and listen good you red-haired bitch You almost ruined Y/n's innocence!!!

Rias: what are you talking about?!

Rias coughed up some more blood.

Octavia: don't act stupid you whore last night you went into Y/n's room and tried to have sex with him!!!!!!

Rias: listen we didn't do anything I told him to forget what happened I didn't even get any clothes off!!!!!!!

Jalen immediately planted her foot on Rias' chest to make sure she didn't move an inch.

Jalen: that's what you say!!!

Rias: please listen to me I didn't do anything to him I was stopped before I could get his clothes off!!!

Octavia: you better be telling the truth!!!

Rias: I swear upon the original devil I am telling nothing but the truth!!!

Charlie: listen and listen good I Charlotte Morningstar daughter of the original devil Lucifer here by decree that you will not take his innocence and you will not do anything to ruin his innocence if you do I swear to you I will tear your body asunder rip your soul out and you're suffering will be legendary even in hell!!!!!!!!!!

Octavia: do you understand?!

Rias: I understand please have mercy!!!!

Immediately Octavia and Charlie reverted back to their normal forms Octavia reverted to her human form and Charlie commanded Jalen to release the president of the occult research Club once they had an understanding Octavia and Jalen left the room but Charlie looked back at the broken and battered president of the occult research Club.

Charlie: listen I will forget about this just this one time and since you are his friend you can continue to be his friend but if you put one toe out of line it will result in your permanent end~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3272)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 805 59
CW: This story generally contains ships and swearing, as well as fights and weapons, each chapter contains a bit of a warning for common triggers. [P...
38.9K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
180 0 78
There is an unexpected turn in the story that drastically changes the course of events and, in the long run, even the lives of those involved. Magpie...
69 1 7
24/7 REQUESTS! || I suck at descriptions, so let's get to the point... || What if you got to meet your favorite guy or gal? Let's just say that somet...