Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 142

80 3 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 142 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (5)

But what does all this have to do with him?

When Xu Fuhuan opened his consciousness, a group of upright people in white robes flying around glared at Wu Chen who was sitting on the carriage with righteous indignation, obviously they regarded Wu Chen as a member of the Demon Cult.

This Qingcheng has a good skill, and in his father's name, he has summoned many heroes from the rivers and lakes.

When he was kidnapped by Hua Shijun back then, Prince Yu was enraged, and at the same time, he wantonly suppressed these undisciplined Jianghu people. Later, His Majesty the Emperor also took advantage of the situation and caught Prince Yu's handle. Prince Yu was imprisoned on charges of treason.

He left too hastily at the beginning, but now ten years have passed, Prince Yu died, and His Majesty also changed.

And these Jianghu people are like grasshoppers after autumn. Once the old emperor died, the little emperor was only eight years old. They forgot the bloody storm back then and started to jump around in various ways.

Xu Fuhuan has no problem with the Jianghu people. How they play is their business. The only thing is, don't mess with him. After finally coming to the world of rewards, he just hopes to teach his little flower well. , had a sweet little life with his family Xiaohua, but he didn't want to get involved in the grievances between the protagonist and the villain.

For a moment, Xu Fuhuan wanted to be the emperor, and if he didn't talk about anything else, he just said these people from the Jianghu, would they dare to provoke the emperor? Do they dare to trouble the emperor? Do they dare to chase after the emperor and call him the devil? Another point is that he can't revive Hua Shijun, but it doesn't mean that there are no other capable people in this world, and capable people are used to living in seclusion in deep mountains and old forests, which requires forces to find them. In this era, the most noble and powerful person is the emperor who is above ten thousand people. Xu Fuhuan can also simply and brutally kill all these people, but he can kill those cannon fodder, but he can't kill the protagonist. With the protagonist as a shit-stirring stick, can he still live peacefully with Hua Shijun for the rest of his life? Xu Fuhuan never regretted throwing Mu Yuntian to the Demon Sect's people, the protagonist, he won't die, at most he will suffer some hardships, besides, the Demon Sect leader seems to have a good impression of him at this moment, then I can't bear much more pain.

Xu Fuhuan thought a lot in his mind, but in fact it was only a moment.

"Demon, come out."

"Young Master Qing, why are you being so polite? We have so many brothers, why are you afraid that he can't be a mere demon?"

Qing Cheng was concerned about Xu Fuhuan's identity, and he identified Xu Fuhuan as the demon. Even though the leader of the sect brought people to intercept him, he didn't dare to do it lightly, for fear that his senior brother would be in danger.

Qingcheng thought that his senior brother was still in the hands of the devil, and he couldn't help but think of the heinous methods of the devil's religion, and his eyes turned red unconsciously, "Thank you, brother, we don't know the details of the devil yet. I invited you to help, if you get hurt, I will be sad."

The upright man who said these words was moved.

"Young Master Qing, you are so kind."

Hearing you comforting Qing Cheng one by one, Xu Fuhuan's eyebrows twitched. Did this come to trouble him, or was it just a joke?

He didn't think that Qingcheng would be worried about these cannon fodder. When these people died, he would shed two tears at most, then turned around and forgot about these people, and pushed all the faults on himself.

"Wuchen, do you have any drugs on you?"

Xu Fuhuan originally thought that this fight was unavoidable, but just looking at this group of people who were blinded by the protagonist's halo, let it go, what are you wasting this time for?

Hearing this, Wu Chen was taken aback.

"I'm a decent doctor."

Meaning no?

Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of his lips indifferently, Wuchen's poison is even more slick than his medical skills, after all, his character is set to be the loyal dog attacked by the protagonist. As a male supporting role, how could he not have some means to help the protagonist get rid of obstacles?

The consciousness was locked on Wuchen's body, and he glanced around.

"Give it to me, if you don't want me to kill someone."

Threatened him?

Wuchen was also laughed angrily by Xu Fuhuan, "What does the life and death of others have to do with it ?

"

The robe fluttered with the wind, and the ink-like blue hair fell on his sides as he bowed his head. The breeze brushed over the soft blue hair and hit his cheeks, blocking his sight.

Seeing that Xu Fuhuan finally appeared, the knight who was comforting Qingcheng quickly drew out his sword vigilantly, watching Xu Fuhuan's every move defensively.

Xu Fuhuan smiled indifferently, walked in front of Wuchen, and took out a pack of medicinal powder from his cuff, in front of the crowd, with spiritual power and breeze, facing those who were obviously afraid, but very The chivalrous man who wanted to make a look of righteous indignation blew past.

Wuchen's drug was really effective. Before those people could react, they fell to the ground one by one like dumplings.

Although Qingcheng's father is the leader of the alliance, except for that face, he has basically nothing incompetent. Otherwise, on his terms, would Mu Yuntian dare to be ambiguous with the leader of the Demon Cult under his nose?

Seeing more than twenty people lying on the ground in a coma, Wu Chen sank his eyes and asked in a hoarse voice: "What do you want to do?

" I've heard of this person, and according to my observations along the way, this person doesn't have a correct sense of right and wrong at all. He doesn't care about his reputation, and he makes things difficult for anyone who provokes him. It's the same for Mu Yuntian, and it's the same for Qingcheng. .

Wu Chen knows Qing Cheng, the only son of the leader of the Qing alliance, and people in the world call him Mr. Yuehua, because he is like the cold moonlight in the sky.

Xu Fuhuan shook his head, and said with a smile: "You underestimate me too much, these people are not worthy of my hands." After Xu Fuhuan

finished speaking, he gathered spiritual power with his fingertips, and started a fight with those who troubled him. past.

Wu Chen was horrified to find that the people lying on the ground were like puppets manipulated by others. He stood up unconsciously and began to take off his robes under the bright sky. lie together.

Wuchen: "..."

Streaking together...

There are 28 people in total here, two people as a pair, just right, but after Xu Fuhuan finished operating, he found that there was one more person... no, it was one less.

Xu Fuhuan was stunned, and turned around suddenly, and saw Qingcheng ran into the carriage at some point, holding a dagger in his trembling hand, and placed it on the neck of the lifeless Hua Shijun.

Qing Cheng was also frightened by this scene, so frightened that he didn't even realize that the person in his arms was lifeless.

What Xu Fuhuan did was purely out of spite, and by the way, it was also to save these people from making trouble for him. After such an incident, let's see what kind of face they still have to dangle in front of him. But he didn't expect Qingcheng's protagonist to have such a strong halo, that he slipped into the carriage under his nose and threatened him with Hua Shijun.

"You...you stay away from me."

Qing Cheng trembled, afraid that he would end up like other knights. Sure enough, he is a devil, and he cultivates in a crooked way. Such a person should not live in this world.

If you want to ask Xu Fuhuan what he hates the most, it is naturally the protagonist in every world, but he thinks that the person he hates most now is Qing Cheng.

This damn thing, relying on himself as the protagonist, dared to threaten him with his little flower.

Xu Fuhuan was really angry. Originally, he just wanted to teach these ignorant people some lessons and let them know that he was not easy to mess with, but Qingcheng's behavior touched his bottom line.

His little flower would be used by these people even after death.

In an instant, the terrifying coercion crushed the sky and overwhelming Qingcheng, Qingcheng shook his hand in fright, and the sharp blade accidentally scratched Hua Shijun's neck.

Hua Shijun was already dead, so there was no blood left, but Qingcheng didn't know it. Instead, relying on the hostages in his hands, he threatened: "You, you, if you, if you dare to take a step forward, believe it or not, believe it or not!" If you don't believe me, I'll kill him."

Qing Cheng was afraid that Xu Fuhuan would not believe him, so the sharp blade in his hand could not help but deepen again.

Xu Fuhuan withdrew his aura aggrievedly, without him, Qingcheng is the protagonist, the cultivation aura he brought from the previous world is useless to Qingcheng at all, that is to say, he has the ability to counteract all forces that do not belong to this world. halo.

Nima!

If I had known earlier that I would not have used my spiritual power when I used the ecstasy drug, it was really unnecessary.

He obviously just wants to live a peaceful life with his Xiaohua, so why don't these people let him go?

Xu Fuhuan cast a gloomy look at Wuchen, he is not good at attacking Qingcheng, but Wuchen is okay, besides, Wuchen's poison technique has reached a state of perfection, it would be great to have him take action.

"You step back."

Originally, Qing Cheng just wanted to hide in the carriage to find a chance to kill the devil, but he didn't expect that there was a person hiding in the carriage. Someone came to threaten Xu Fuhuan.

Originally, I just had the attitude of trying it out, but I didn't expect it to be really useful. Thinking of this, Qingcheng suddenly trembled.

"Go away."

Xu Fuhuan's sharp eyes glared at Qingcheng viciously. If he hadn't seen the scene just now, he might not be afraid of Xu Fuhuan, but after seeing that terrifying scene, he would never Don't dare to look directly at this monster.

Seeing Xu Fuhuan's vicious eyes, his heart became more and more flustered.

"Don't scare me, otherwise..."

Qing Cheng motioned for the dagger in his hand with his eyes. "Otherwise, it won't be good if I get scared and shake my hands."

Xu Fuhuan closed his unwilling eyes, his eyelids blocked the emotions in the dark and dark pupils, and then took a few steps back.

"Is it alright?"

"No, keep retreating, to the side of the big tree over there."

"And you, you go too."

Qing Cheng boldly said to Wu Chen.

Wuchen shrugged, walked briskly to Xu Fuhuan's side, and walked towards the big tree together.

When the two of them walked under the big tree, Qingcheng threw down Hua Shijun quickly, cut off the reins, and ran away on horseback. He wanted to take Hua Shijun with him, but he was not good at equestrian skills, and Hua Shijun would My son is still in a coma, and it is inconvenient to escape with him.

Looking at the direction of Qingcheng's escape, Xu Fuhuan teleported to Hua Shijun's side, and hugged him who was disheveled.

"Ah Jun, you have been wronged."

Xu Fuhuan's affectionate eyes were filled with guilt for a moment. When Xiaohua was alive, he never gave Xiaohua a sense of security. Now that he is dead, he still has to be taken away. to take advantage of.

The slender fingers caressed the scar on Hua Shijun's neck, and a faint spiritual power wrapped around the fingertips. When his fingers left, the scar on the neck had disappeared without a trace. He will settle this account with Qing Cheng sooner or later.

Wuchen looked at this fantasy scene in astonishment, he felt that he still thought too little.

Who is this person? Why is there such an incredible method?

Thinking so in his heart, he asked the question.

Xu Fuhuan wiped the ashes on Hua Shijun's face with a distressed face, but his tone was unprecedentedly cold, "What's the point if you want to know who I am?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
12.8K 273 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...