Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 141

84 2 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 141 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (4)

With a carriage, it was faster than Xu Fuhuan walking on his legs. In addition, Wu Chen was also worried about the hot weather, fearing that Hua Shijun's body would rot, so the two of them basically stayed together except for rest. Hurry up.

In order to avoid straying into the grievances and grievances of the Jianghu people, Wu Chen tried to choose remote trails as much as possible while on the road, just because he was afraid that he would accidentally get involved in the disputes of the Jianghu people.

However, where there are people, there are rivers and lakes.

"Huh!" Wuchen stopped the carriage, looked at the fighting figure in front of him, and said in a deep voice, "It seems that we need to change our course." "

Then let's change our way." Xu Fuhuan hugged Hua Shijun's body, his palms were gentle comforting Hua Shijun who wanted to protest.

On the road for several days, Xu Fuhuan kept him locked up in his body and forbade him to speak, in order to avoid accidents. This made Hua Shijun unilaterally initiate a cold war while dissatisfied.

Although Xu Fuhuan hugged him all the way, but through the body, the temperature that made him linger especially couldn't warm his soul.

What he wanted was not such a hug, but a hug without barriers, like the hug that Xu Fuhuan hugged him to sleep that night.

That kind of temperature made him sink, made him linger, made him depend, and even made him forget for a while that his original heart was to protect the snow lotus.

This feeling of being invisible and intangible is really terrible, making him wish to break through the shackles of his body, and throw himself directly into Xu Fuhuan's arms, and is even more jealous of the body held in Xu Fuhuan's arms many times.

Although it was him too, he was just jealous of the body that Xu Fuhuan treated gently.

It's just a body that doesn't breathe, how can it be comfortable to hold him?

Just when the carriage turned around, the man in the black suit who had already noticed the situation here hugged the man in the blue shirt in his arms to get rid of the man in black, rushed to the front of the carriage, and slashed at the man in the suit with a sharp sword. The rein on the horse's neck was at the moment when the blade was about to touch the rein.

Xu Fuhuan, who was sitting in the carriage, had a flash of light in his eyes, and a burst of spiritual power directly bounced off the sword in the man's hand in the black suit.

"If you want my horse, do you have the consent of the owner of the horse?"

The man in the black suit is none other than Mu Yuntian, the protagonist of this world. Shou, but his Bai Yueguang, who is also the leader of the Demon Cult.

Ever since he discovered that this is Hua Shijun's world, he has also found out from his memory the plot that Xiaoer gave him back then.

Hua Shijun is not a villain, the villain in this world is the leader of the Demon Cult, and Hua Shijun's role is the protagonist's golden finger, but this golden finger has mutated.

When Mu Yuntian was injured and broke into Luohua Valley, at that time he lost all five senses because of the injury, and in order to cure him, Hua Shijun left Luohua Valley, went to the snowfield to look for snow lotus, and finally died on the snowfield. It was also the reason why Xiao Er decided that the task was completed and he left this world.

At that time, he just thought that Hua Shijun's threat to the protagonist was lifted, but he didn't know that Hua Shijun died in the snowy field, otherwise how could he leave this world willingly?

Without Hua Shijun giving Mu Yuntian a golden finger, Mu Yuntian is the protagonist, and he will definitely get other golden fingers, but how can it be better than the golden finger given to him in the original plot?

But Mu Yuntian's expression changed when Xu Fuhuan knocked his sword away.

He didn't expect to meet a master on this path, but he didn't know which senior it was.

Just when Mu Yuntian was thinking quickly whether to ask for help from this unknown senior or to put all his eggs in one basket, the men in black over there directly surrounded the carriage.

Mu Yuntian's thoughts turned sharply, and he immediately put his face away, and said in a respectful voice: "Mu Yuntian, the junior, has seen the senior, and I don't know the etiquette when waiting for the junior, and I didn't know that the senior was here, so I came here to disturb you. I really deserve to die. , Senior forgive me."

Xu Fuhuan frowned slightly, how could he not know what Mu Yuntian was up to? He wanted to report his identity to ask for help, and by the way, he would use a trick to bring disaster to the east.

If you are a person who values ​​reputation, you will definitely not stand by. If you don't save yourself, these men in black will also be misled by Mu Yuntian's words, so that they think that they are with him, and they will not be easily let go he.

He just wanted to force himself into a united front with him, so he had to make a move. Although these men in black wrapped themselves up tightly, Xu Fuhuan understood that these men in black were actually members of the Demon Cult, and the leader of the Demon Cult was narrow-minded. If he ruined his plan, he would definitely die Endless entanglement. This Mu Yuntian is really courageous. If it weren't for the concern about Mu Yuntian's identity as the protagonist, Xu Fuhuan would definitely slap him to death now. What the hell, dare to play tricks with him. "Boy, you're fine." Really fine. The flat tone was not angry or prestige, but it surprised Mu Yuntian. Why didn't he know that his appearance would arouse the disgust of the people in the carriage, but so what? His master is the leader of the martial arts alliance, and he has friendship with heroes from all walks of life. As long as he is famous in the world, he will look at his master's face and will not care about him. Besides, a master has a master's demeanor, He would never care too much about a junior like him. If it wasn't for the fact that the people in the carriage had no intention of making a move, he didn't have to bother to plot him. If Xu Fuhuan knew what Mu Yuntian was thinking, he would definitely laugh at him angrily. Should the co-author be tricked and used by him? Of course, Xu Fuhuan didn't know what he was thinking at this moment, and he didn't intend to let Mu Yuntian go so easily, if he dared to plot against him, he had to have the courage to bear the consequences. The bystanders didn't see how the people in the carriage acted, they just felt a shadow drifting past in front of them, and when they realized it, Mu Yuntian's neck had already been pinched by Xu Fuhuanti. Mu Yuntian was horrified to find that he didn't even have the ability to struggle in front of Xu Fuhuan. The leader of the Demon Cult who was thrown on the ground by Xu Fuhuan lowered his head, his dark eyes twisted with excitement.

"Your idea is quite good. After all, as the beloved disciple of Alliance Leader Qing, as a person of righteousness, you will always give him a little favor, but--"

Xu Fuhuan's voice changed in vain, and became a little low, even with With a little sneer. "It's just where did you get the confidence to think that I would care about your master's face?"

After finishing speaking, Xu Fuhuan scanned the man in black with his eagle-like eyes. "You want him?"

The leader of the man in black was silent for a while, then glanced vaguely at the leader of the Demon Cult who had fallen to the ground, and then stepped forward after getting a signal, "Yes."

Xu Fuhuan sneered, " Then I'll give it to you." After speaking, he raised his hand and threw Mu Yuntian onto the man in black.

"I don't want to get involved in the grievances between you. If you want to block the way, I don't mind killing you together." Xu Fuhuan stood alone, his wide sleeves rustling in the wind.

There was no hint of threat in the flat tone, but the man in black believed that this young man really kept his promise, and could easily grab and hold Mu Yuntian under their noses. The man in clothes originally thought that Xu Fuhuan would help Mu Yuntian, who knew that things would develop like this, since Mu Yuntian got it, he would not be an enemy of Xu Fuhuan, a group of people spontaneously made way for Xu Fuhuan, Taking out a white handkerchief from his cuff, he wiped Mu Yuntian's hand before he gracefully turned around and got on the carriage. When Wu Chen saw Mu Yuntian, he recognized him. When Mu Yuntian strayed into Luohua Valley, his body was not yet fully recovered. Xu Fuhuan passed away. Afterwards, Xu Fuhuan's secret guards took Xu Fuhuan He was happily buried in the peach blossom forest and guarded in the falling flower valley. Wuchen has friendship with Xu Fuhuan, but not with these hidden guards, the master of Luohua Valley is dead or alive, and the other person who can barely be regarded as the master is already dead, it is not good for him to stay in Luohua Valley, so he follows Mu Yun Tian went to the City Lord's Mansion to stay for a while. After Mu Yuntian recovered, he lived in seclusion at the exit of the snow field. Thinking that Mu Yuntian was the one Xu Fuhuan once rescued, it made Wuchen inevitably recall the memory that was sealed deep in his heart. "Why didn't you save him?"

Xu Fuhuan, who was comforting Hua Shijun in the carriage, couldn't help laughing and said: "Why should I save him?" There is really

no reason to save him, after all, he is not that kind person, if 'Xu Fuhuan' is there , I am afraid that he will not stand by in cold blood, let alone send Mu Yuntian to the enemy's hands after angering him.

Wuchen sighed, and the doubts that had arisen in his heart because he had the same surname as Xu Fuhuan and cared so much about Hua Shijun dissipated completely.

After all, he is not the person he has been thinking about for ten years.

The carriage was driving smoothly on the bumpy path, Xu Fuhuan thought that Mu Yuntian was thrown to the people of the Demon Cult by himself, without the trouble caused by the protagonist's high-risk accident physique, his next road should be calm.

But he ignored another protagonist, Qing Cheng.

After receiving the news that Mu Yuntian was captured alive by the Demon Sect, Qing Cheng, who was fond of Mu Yuntian, couldn't sit still.

He didn't know where he got the news that Xu Fuhuan sent Mu Yuntian to the hands of the people of the Demon Cult, and instead of going to rescue Mu Yuntian with the so-called righteous people, he blocked Xu Fuhuan's way.

"You devil, return my elder brother."

Xu Fuhuan didn't understand the brain circuit of the protagonist very well. For example, at this time, Qing Cheng kept calling him the devil, leading people to stop his carriage, and asked him to return Mu Yuntian.

The co-author is treating him as the leader of the Demon Cult, who thought he could threaten the Demon Cult by capturing him, and let Mu Yuntian go?

It's ridiculously naive and stupid.

Xu Fuhuan finally understands why Mu Yuntian is willing to be tricked by the leader of the Demon Cult and not want him anymore. He is just such a stupid person who can't listen to people's words and lives according to his own wishful thinking, compared to the one who pretends to know The leader of the Devil's Cult, whom one likes, has traveled thousands of miles away.

If it wasn't for the protagonist's halo, Xu Fuhuan really doubted whether Mu Yuntian would be able to walk with him in the end.

Although the villain in the plot approached Mu Yuntian with a purpose at the beginning, and his feelings for him were also false, but in the end, it was not a fake show in the relationship. He fell in love with Mu Yuntian, which led Mu Yuntian to discover his identity, but in the end he fell in love with Mu Yuntian. He miscalculated Mu Yuntian's feelings for him, which led to his becoming a villain because of love and hatred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 622 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
107K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
12.9K 274 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...