Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 138 Arc10

181 1 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 138 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (Part 1)

This is a deserted and uninhabited extreme ice mountain. The bad weather changes rapidly. It is obvious that there is heavy snow just now, and the sun is shining brightly in a blink of an eye. When Xu Fuhuan walked on the ice field, even he couldn't resist the biting cold.

Xu Fuhuan tightened the thin robe around her body, and rubbed her red and frozen hands.

At this time, Xu Fuhuan was extremely missing the ring space that was not traversed together. Because the ring space was too heaven-defying, when he was traversed inexplicably this time, except for him, all the things that did not belong to this world did not follow him. He came into this world together.

It's a pity that Yuqing gave him those fairy artifacts and pills.

I don't know if the storage ring he gave the mute was taken back when the mute returned.

It should be able to take it back. There is storage space in the dumb world. When he was picking things, he also took this into consideration, so what he was given was basically simple basic skills and medicine that could heal Qi Jin.

What to do after thinking so much, what he is thinking about now is how to get out of this snow field.

Xu Fuhuan checked the place, but still couldn't find anything strange. In order to prove that he was not careless, he deliberately stepped on a footprint to see how it disappeared.

Under his watchful eyes, the shallow footprints did not change. Xu Fuhuan frowned, opened his mind, and made sure that there was nothing weird around him, then turned around and planned to move forward.

It's just that the consciousness is firmly fixed on a certain place.

Sure enough, as soon as he turned around, the footprints left by him slowly disappeared.

Xu Fuhuan didn't stop, and continued to walk forward. Suddenly-

just as the last footprint was about to disappear, Xu Fuhuan suddenly turned around-

under the warm sun, a transparent figure crouched behind him, concentrating on Smooth the marks he left with your hands.

The transparent figure merged with the sky and the earth, if the sun hadn't come out at this moment, showing his figure, Xu Fuhuan would not have been able to find him.

"What are you?" While Xu Fu happily drank, a touch of green aura was familiarly accumulated in his fingers. As if there was anything wrong with this transparent figure, his aura would be released.

However, what Xu Fuhuan didn't expect was that the transparent figure seemed to be frightened, and it just disappeared under his nose.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

If he read correctly, the figure just now was a person, or it would be more accurate to call it a ghost.

Xu Fuhuan's body was tense, and he looked around, but he didn't expect that ghost to be so timid that he didn't know where to hide. It was freezing cold, and Xu Fuhuan didn't have the patience to find him .

After being with him for so long, I didn't feel any malice. Although I didn't understand why he was so obsessed with footprints, since there was no malice, Xu Fuhuan didn't bother to care about him.

Xu Shi was frightened just now, this time he didn't follow closely behind him, but sneakily smoothed his footprints when he wasn't paying attention.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

Xu Fuhuan walked in the snow field for half a day, and finally came to a snow peak. Looking up, the ice and snow peaks stand higher than one another on this vast snow field. The rising sun shines on the peaks, and the illuminated snow peaks are shining red.

It took Xu Fuhuan half an hour to climb to the top of the peak. The temperature at the top of the peak was lower than that at the foot of the mountain. The snow lotus flower waiting to be released has a snow-white body, which is crystal clear under the sunlight, shining brightly.

Although there is no aura in this world, this snow lotus is a good thing. Xu Fuhuan tapped his toes and flew up the cliff. As soon as his fingers touched the snow lotus, a cold breath invaded his whole body from his wrist. Xu Fuhuan shuddered coldly, his eyes fixed.

I saw that ghost who had been afraid to show up crouched in front of him, holding his wrist tightly with his chilly fingers, and firmly protecting the snow lotus with the other.

"You, don't move it."

The ghost was a little afraid of Xu Fuhuan, and his eyes never dared to meet Xu Fuhuan. Under Xu Fuhuan's gaze, the thin soul was trembling in fear, and his voice was also shaking. Trembling, but that thin and transparent body is stubbornly protecting the snow lotus.

One can imagine the importance of this snow lotus to him.

From that blurred figure, Xu Fuhuan could still see that he was wearing ancient costumes. He thought that this world was either ancient, or this ghost had been dead for a long time, and it was only because of the obsession in his heart that he couldn't do it. reincarnation.

And his obsession may be related to this snow lotus.

Speaking of snow lotus, Xu Fuhuan thought of Hua Shijun.

The finger that was originally intended to be retracted couldn't help turning a corner, and the fingertips that were condensed with faint aura touched the lower jaw of the transparent figure, provoking his chin, and the coolness penetrated into the body from the fingertips, but when he saw that face, The heart is trembling.

"Ah Jun..."

Xu Fuhuan trembled his fingers, staring deeply at the very familiar Hua Shijun in front of him with reddish eyes, but his eyes were full of strangeness, and burst into tears immediately.

The west wind was strong, blowing his ink-like hair, and the goose feather and heavy snow hit his shoulders, but chilled into his heart. Apart from the whistling wind blowing across the steep snow peak, there was only silence for a while.

How could his Ajun be like this?

What happened that year?

Xu Fuhuan put down her fingers, knelt weakly in front of Hua Shijun, and slowly spread her arms to hug the frightened man tightly.

The scorching body temperature hit Hua Shijun's body, trying to appease his restless heart.

"Ah Jun, do you still remember me?"

Hua Shijun didn't speak, he turned his head slightly, fixed his gaze on Xuelian, and was very afraid that this person would take away his most important things.

Ah Jun, who looks cold on the outside but is very stupid on the inside, doesn't remember him anymore. As long as Xu Fuhuan thought of how Hua Shijun walked into this snowy field in a place he didn't know, and how he found this snow lotus and died because of it, his heart ached and he couldn't breathe.

"You, what's wrong with you?"

Warm tears slipped from the corners of Xu Fuhuan's eyes to Hua Shijun's transparent soul, and dripped directly onto the snow-white ground.

Hua Shijun just felt that this thing was so hot, it was scalding hot, as if it was going to burn his heart, and he couldn't help opening his mouth.

Xu Fuhuan wiped away his tears, and a forced smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "I'm fine." It does

n't matter if you don't remember, this world belongs to him and Hua Shijun, and he has a lifetime for Hua Shijun to recall slowly.

"Do you remember where your bones are?" He wanted to take Hua Shijun's bones home.

I still remember that when he left this world, he asked Ah Da to bury his body in the peach blossom forest in Luohua Valley. Hua Shijun, he should go home too.

"Are you asking me?" Hua Shijun left Xu Fuhuan's embrace regretfully, his reluctant eyes finally left Xuelian and fell on Xu Fuhuan.

This person's embrace was very warm, and the warmth made him want to sink forever. But he knew it was wrong, this person coveted his snow lotus, and might even want his bones.

His bones can't leave here, he has to stay here, wait for the snow lotus to bloom, and then go back with the blooming snow lotus to...to...to whom?

Why can't I remember? Hua Shijun was very anxious, his transparent soul was floating back and forth on the cliff.

How did he forget it? This matter is very important.

Perhaps because of his cultivation, Xu Fuhuan could easily feel that Hua Shijun's mood was very unstable at the moment.

That thin soul body would disperse as soon as the wind blows.

Xu Fuhuan's heart was in his throat, and he was afraid that if he was not careful, he would lose his wits.

"What's wrong with you?"

Xu Fuhuan asked worriedly.

But Hua Shijun seemed to be immersed in his own world, as if he had never heard of it, just stubbornly drifting back and forth, even when Xu Fuhuan wanted to ask again, he directly disappeared on the cliff with his head in his arms.

Xu Fuhuan looked at the direction where Hua Shijun disappeared in astonishment.

It took a while to accumulate the spiritual energy in his body, and he tapped his toes and walked down the cliff.

At the bottom of the cliff for the first time, a group of white-haired snow wolves were salivating for food at the bottom of the cliff. Xu Fuhuan was surprised by the appearance of wolves howling.

Animals know better than humans how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. Xu Fuhuan is a demon himself, and he has cultivated to the realm of a celestial immortal in the world of immortality. It cannot escape the nose of those wolves.

"Run, there is a spirited demon coming."

Xu Fuhuan looked at the frightened wolves speechlessly. He saw Hua Shijun running to the bottom of the cliff, and wondered if Hua Shijun fell here and fell to his death. Yes, who knew there was still a pack of wolves living here.

But--

if Hua Shijun really fell to the bottom of this cliff, he must have been eaten by those wolves.

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan stared at the pack of wolves with sharp eyes.

The biting murderous intent went straight to the leader of the wolf pack.

The leader of the pack of wolves groaned in fright, and prostrated on the ground with his forelegs. His huge body didn't dare to look directly at Xu Fuhuan who was walking towards him, and just wailed in a low voice.

"Did someone fall here a few years ago?"

Xu Fuhuan looked down at the leader of the wolves and asked in a low voice.

The leader of the pack of wolves didn't dare to resist, so he groaned a few times, "Oh..." No?

Xu Fuhuan frowned, the direction where Jun Hua Shijun disappeared was clearly at the bottom of the cliff, how could it not?

Could it be that the pack of wolves ate them, and they were afraid that he would settle accounts, so they dared not admit it?

Wolves are very cunning animals.

"Really?" Xu Fuhuan asked with narrowed dangerous eyes.

The first wolf's head was like a chicken pecking at rice, and it kept nodding its huge head. I was afraid that if I answered too late, my life would be in danger.

"Aw..."

At this time, an old wolf came out from the pack of wolves. The old wolf glanced at the cowardly look of his leader with disdain, ignored the angry eyes of the first wolf, walked up to Xu Fuhuan, and kissed Xu Fuhuan affectionately. Rubbed his pant leg.

"There are few people here, and few humans can come here, so I remember very clearly that a person did fall from the top ten years ago. Our leader and the people wanted to eat him. Although the human was injured, his hands The weapon on it was very powerful, and in the end the leader died, and he dragged his injured body towards that direction."

The old wolf said, looking straight at a certain direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...
72.6K 2.5K 200
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-01-17 Lat...