Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 136

81 2 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 136 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (10)

"It's not what you think, apprentice--"

Xu Fuhuan felt that Yuqing's tone was a bit strange last time, just when the head of the Scarlet Night Sect misunderstood, Xu Fuhuan felt that it was necessary to speak in front of the two masters and apprentices. Clarify your position. So he interrupted Yuqing's words.

"Let the head of Daoyin laugh at me. I, Xu Fuhuan, am just a little monster. I still have self-knowledge.

" On the upper side, Hua Shijun, there were slight ripples in his calm heart.

He owed two people love without memory, how could he increase the love debt of one more person?

"The little demon has someone he loves. The friendship between me and Immortal Yuqing is nothing but the confidant feelings born of these years of shared adversity." The head of Daoyin saw Xu Fuhuan's tender face, and his eyes were not the same

. He was so alienated just now, and he sighed in his heart. Yuqing has never had a bottleneck in his cultivation all the way. It is so smooth, which is not a good thing. As the object of Yuqing's calamity, it really couldn't be more suitable.

It's a pity...

just let them go.

The master waved his hand, indicating that the two of them could leave.

Yuqing closed the door, and gave Xu Fuhuan a weird look with her cold eyes.

"I remember when I first met you, you couldn't change form, right?"

Xu Fuhuan didn't understand what he meant, but when he met Yuqing for the first time, he really couldn't change form. Hearing this, he nodded.

"You found this deity when you transformed into the original form, and then we were trapped in the Soul Devouring Formation for a hundred years. The person you love...isn't it the flower demon?"

From Yuqing's point of view, Xu Fuhuan has been in the ring since the moment he opened his mind. Space, and apart from him and Yushui in Jiezi's space, there is only the neither male nor female flower demon left.

If the person Xu Fuhuan loves is really the flower demon, it will be a bit difficult. That flower demon... "

What did you say?"

His face was full of disbelief.

"Isn't it?"

"Of course not." He's not Yushui, he can't bear Yu who is like a flower demon. thing.

Let's talk about the City Lord's Mansion.

After the lively and festive banquet was over, Yushui walked into the bridal chamber amidst the laughter of the crowd. Under the booing of the crowd, Yu Shui used the scale to lift the red hijab.

"Pa--"

This was the sound of Xicheng falling to the ground.

I saw the person sitting on a festive wedding bed wearing a red wedding gown, with black eyebrows and red lips, and a blush on his cheeks. His well-dressed cheeks were charming, and his eyes full of amorous feelings looked at Yushui's tall body in a blurred way. It is a joy that cannot be concealed.

"Husband--"

when the delicate beauty opened her mouth, everyone's surprised eyes suddenly awoke.

"He...he is a man?"

"No, he is not Shuiyue Fairy, who is he ?

"

Kuan Kuan, although the grievances between him and the city lord can only be settled by Si Guofeng who has been closed to the sect for a hundred years, but this matter has always been envied by him. This time he can meet Fairy Shuiyue and fall in love with each other , can be said to be carefully planned by him.

The purpose is naturally for Shuicheng. The owner of Shuicheng is a daughter of Fairy Shuiyue. If something happens to the lord of Shuiyue, this water city will naturally belong to Fairy Shuiyue, and he is Fairy Shuiyue's partner for dual cultivation. One can imagine.

If a man really loves a woman, he would not allow these people to make noises and disturb the bride, but instead of stopping, he even used the scale to stir up the red hijab directly amidst the laughter of the crowd.

It is also because of this that Yushui's bride was replaced by someone, and everyone looked at her seriously. Those who can call Yushui brothers and sisters are naturally people of extraordinary status and not low cultivation.

The bride was replaced by a flower demon, but the real bride, Shuiyue Fairy, disappeared. How could the Lord of Water City let Yushui go?

Yu Shui felt wronged, he didn't know why the flower demon that he had beaten back to its original form appeared here, and how it became his bride, and where did the real Shuiyue Fairy go?

But how could the Lord of Shuicheng believe his nonsense?

Not to mention how the flower demon quietly appeared in the heavily guarded city lord's mansion, everyone has heard of the flower demon's entanglement with Yushui before.

In addition, the flower demon couldn't bear the torture, and confessed that he was the one who played the role of Shuiyue Fairy these days. It was Yushui who used the illusion pill to make him pretend to be Shuiyue Fairy. The real purpose was to get Shuicheng.

The "true" spit out by the flower demon. Xiang', the angry city lord almost tore up Yushui.

Yu Shui ran away, and when she ran away, she didn't forget to take away the tortured flower demon who was almost unable to maintain her human form.

Where is the real Water Moon Fairy?

The city lord used a thousand pieces of top-quality mirror crystals as a promise, as long as anyone can find his daughter and kill Yushui, not only will he become a guest of Shuicheng, but he also promises that as long as he can win his daughter's heart, he will use Shuicheng as a dowry to marry his daughter. give him.

The Chixiao Sect had such a disciple with questionable character, and he was also the direct disciple of the head of the sect. The head of Daoyin immediately expelled Yushui from the teachers, and later resigned from the position of the head of the sect even more because of his own dereliction of duty. , voluntarily entered the thought peak millennium.

This matter did not end here. I don't know when it started. Another news spread in the fairy world, saying that Yushui framed and oppressed his senior brother for the position of head of Chixiaozong. Qing also deliberately refined a ring space, and arranged a hundred ghosts and soul-eating formations in it, trapped Yuqing in the soul-eating formation, and then threw it to the lower realm.

What is the Hundred Ghosts Soul Eater Array? Everyone is clear in their hearts, this is much more serious than the capture of Shuicheng that Yushui has not had time to carry out.

If Shuicheng is captured, this is just the family affairs of the Shuicheng City Lord. At most, everyone will be unwilling or envious for a while and it will be fine. After all, most people who cultivate immortals are indifferent and selfish. Snatching the position of a city lord, although everyone may despise his methods in private, so what? After all, it's his job.

But the Hundred Ghosts Soul Eater Formation is different, only the demons will use this cruel and insane formation, just to get rid of their senior brother.

Moreover, the first material for arranging the Hundred Ghosts Soul Eater Array is a hundred resentful spirits.

And the higher the cultivation base, the heavier the resentment, the greater the power of the Soul Devouring Formation.

Following this clue, everyone thought of sudden and cruel deaths hundreds of years ago. Thousands of people died so strangely and cruelly. Everyone naturally set their targets on the demons.

But now that I think about it carefully, it's not the demons who did it, it's Yushui who did it.

Is this worth it? It's about their own lives, everyone can't sit still now, they all want Chixiaozong to give an explanation, but the head of Chixiaozong has already taken the blame and resigned from the position of headmaster because of Yushui, and even voluntarily thought about it because of self-blame. It has been a thousand years since Guo Feng thought about it. Moreover, the head of the sect didn't know that Yushui was such a person. Besides, Chixiaozong was the number one sect in the immortal sect. If everyone wanted to use Chixiaozong to vent their anger, they had to have the courage to do so.

They couldn't get any favors in Chi Xiaozong, so everyone went to find that Yushui who didn't know where he was hiding.

"You are so cruel."

At that time, on the misty Qingwu Peak, Xu Fuhuan was enjoying VIP-level treatment, while Yuqing was sitting opposite him, as if she didn't hear Xu Fuhuan's words, she was concentrating on making spiritual tea, and her movements were smooth and flowing. , paired with his slender fingers that have long since recovered, it looks good in no time.

When the spirit tea was brewed, the green tea was fragrant and came straight to Xu Fuhuan's nose, Yuqing pushed the cup full of tea to Xu Fuhuan's front.

"Try it."

Xu Fuhuan picked up the teacup and took a sip. The taste in the mouth is sweet, but after being swallowed, there is still a bit of bitterness left in the mouth.

The bitter taste became stronger and stronger, and with the warm aura spreading in his blood, Xu Fuhuan frowned, "Is this smell..." "Don't worry, just wait." Hearing this,

Xu

Fuhuan Fu Huan calmed down, quietly feeling the spirit tea swimming in his body, as expected, the previous bitterness gradually turned into a warm current, swimming in his limbs.

Xu Fuhuan opened his eyes, drank the remaining spiritual tea in the cup, and sat up in meditation.

When he opened his eyes again, it was already dark, and Yuqing was still sitting there in a daze.

"Congratulations."

Yuqing withdrew her thoughts and congratulated lightly.

The cultivation base is indeed much higher, and this spiritual tea is a good thing.

Xu Fuhuan wanted to taste it carefully, but Yuqing stopped him. "Don't be greedy."

Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan didn't force it, this mission was almost completed, and he would be done when Yushui was caught.

But--

"Shuiyue Fairy is in your hands, right?"

Yuqing nodded without denying it.

"What happened to the flower demon?"

How much the flower demon loves Yushui, no one knows better than him, even if Yushui beats him back to his original form, according to the degree of infatuation of the flower demon, he probably wants to wait for him to cultivate a human form again, and continue to reconnect with Yushui.

However, no matter how Xu Fuhuan asked this question, Yuqing didn't say anything.

"What are your plans for the future?"

Yuqing wanted to ask him whether he would continue to stay in the human territory, or whether he wanted to return to the demon world.

The incident between Yushui and the flower demon this time made the people who didn't want to see the demon even more loathe the demon to the extreme.

Xu Fuhuan is a tree demon, as long as he leaves the Scarlet Night Sect, he will definitely be used by those who vent their anger to vent their anger.

Xu Fuhuan laughed and said, "Are you driving me away?"

After hearing Xu Fuhuan's words, Yuqing said angrily, "I seem to be an ungrateful person?" "

After what happened to Yushui, my mood has changed. It's a big breakthrough, and it's going to be closed in a few days, but-"

Yu Qing frowned and looked at Xu Fuhuan with a nonchalant expression.

"My deity always has a premonition, as if, it seems that you will disappear soon." The

only confidant who can make friends with her for many years, Yuqing is still a little bit reluctant.

Xu Fuhuan was startled by Yuqing's words, he was indeed about to leave, Xiao Er was no longer there, but the mission prompt panel showed that the mission had been completed to 95%.

The remaining five percent should be Yushui.

In fact, it doesn't matter much, Yuqing's cultivation base is considered to be the first person of his age in today's fairy world, plus he has a sect as the backing, it is as difficult as heaven for Yushui to kill him.

As long as Yuqing doesn't risk his life and devotes himself to cultivation, he will definitely be able to walk towards the Dao in his heart in the end.

Yuqing could feel it, presumably it was because his cultivation had advanced a step further, and he had captured some information from the law.

"There is always a banquet in the world. Your life is going to the top of the road, and my life..."

His life?

Does he still have a life?

Xiaoer said that as long as he works hard to complete the task, he can return to his own world and resurrect himself after reaching a certain level.

In fact, until now, Xu Fuhuan was no longer so attached to resurrecting himself.

The only thing he wants to do is to return to the world of the people he has let down, and repay the love they once gave.

The author has something to say: That's about it. I'm not very skilled in abuse of scum. If I write the details in detail, I estimate that I will have to ink tens of thousands of words. There is no protagonist in this world, so Yushui won't stand up, so let him and the flower demon fight each other while avoiding pursuit. Put little flowers in the next world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.9K 30
Jeonghan , Scoups and Seungkwan are the main character. ¤[The female leads are imaginary characters ] Blindness in these world has no end. Some are b...
107K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...
178K 5.8K 78
Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of his coquettishness and love to cry, he wa...