MY SECRET MAFIA | Taekook FF

By sapphire9795

Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university an... More

Disclaimer
INTRODUCTION
Plan
Executes of Plan
New student
Good friends
plan to meet
Met before a hangout
Hangout
secret
unexpected meet
kidnapped
succeed
found ya
who is he?
first kiss
falling in love
happy
plan to reveal
team work
The day before reveal (pt.1)
The day before reveal (pt.2)
The event
You're Mine
Yeji
An hour before arrival
arrived
not Jealous but Territorial
you're mine, i'm yours
He's Mine
Kim's Mansion
The Dark Devils & Your Knights
Professional meeting
author
It's My Cabin, Jungkook
Jealous of Tea
Midnight Call

First meet

1.7K 55 1
By sapphire9795

Previous summary
"we are coming tomorrow get ready, Park Jimin" *laughs devishly*

Jimin's Pov

I sighed as call got hanged up just by after these words. Deep down i was happy but somewhere i was worried cause someday surely mine truth will also come infront of all the people's and specially infront of Taebear. I am worried what if he left me after knowing about my identity? I will die without him. I hope i am just overthinking about this, i am so sorry taebear.

NEXT DAY

JEON'S MANSION

"JEON JUNGKOOK.!!!!!!!" A male shouted from downstairs awaking the sleeping male
Jungkook. He hugged his duvet lazily and said "what happened, hyung?" He was so sleepy to even speak properly and audible enough. "Get up pig you have the mission today. You forgot huh?" Jin angrily barged inside his room with frypan in his hand. Jungkook widen his eyes and fastly jump off the bed. "Oh my lord, i am sorry. I forgot about it" he grabbed his clothes and fastly ran to freshen up. Jin sighed and went downstairs while arranging plates for Jungkook and his another friend's who are leaving for Mission.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Jungkook came running downstairs seeing his all hyungs ready for the mission and eating their breakfast. He also joined them and started to eat. He looked towards clock and wents pale seeing he got ready one hour 30 minutes before then the college starts. He looked at his Jin hyung and whines a little "why?" Jungkook whined "your hyungs needed to talk with you before we left for our mission, Jungkook". Jin said while looking serious. Jungkook nodded ready to listen to what they wanna talk about. "Jungkook, we all will behave like a normal people's you are not supposed to lose your temperament so soon. You need to get along with everyone and keep the things easy as much as you can. No need to make the things complicated and make us get in trouble, did you understand?"  Rm said while looking at Jungkook with strict eyes cause everyone knew that if Jungkook got angry then he won't think twice before grabbing his gun and shooting that person. He slowly nodded agreeing to what his hyung said. "Hyung, i need to say something."jungkook looked towards all of them "say Jungkook" Jhope said while drinking his water "Jimin hyung don't want us to interact like that we know him. He has two special friends name as "Park Bogum" and "Kim Taehyung". We aren't supposed to hurt them or ingage them with any of our activities if we want our Jimin hyung to behave nicely with us." Jungkook explained with straight face"we got it, Jungkook. Let's be normal and act like we don't know anyone there and let's slowly become friends with Jimin and his special ones" Jin explained to which all nodded.

Taehyung's pov

I was running towards my college as i was so excited to know about New students. I was already getting an urge to become their friends and i already prepared my speech towards all of them. I was running towards my college with a happy face and i finally arrived. I saw my Mochi standing over there with pastries box i ran towards him and hugged him tightly to which he gladly returned. "When do you really come here? Like whenever i come you are always here. Do you by any chance sleep here only, Mochi?" Taehyung asked playfully making Jimin laugh "aniyo, my taebear. I don't sleep here it's that you are always late and i am on time." Jimin smiled innocently making Taehyung scrunch his nose. "Oh, mochi. Today new students are gonna come. Aren't you excited?" Taehyung smiled showing his boxy shape lips to which Jimin also smiled happily '" ofcourse, taebear. I am also very excited to meet them. " Jimin cutely said "you know, mochi. I already prepared my speech for them. I hope they become my friends" Taehyung spoke with shiny eyes to which Jimin sighed "ofcourse they will become but please take these pastries from me, now" Taehyung looked at the box and took it "oh sorry soulmate, i totally forgot about it" he keeps the box in his bag and they both walked forward towards college corridor.

Dark devil's pov

We all reached infront of college main door and saw how the students started to gather while being curious. Jungkook looked towards all of them and smirked devishly. Jin kinda looked so confident as he will surely praise his face whereas Jhope was smiling like a bright sun. Here me Rm was kinda tensed over Jungkook but i know he will do so well as he is the biggest Mafia he is smart to handle things. We all got off from our cars and we Heard all the students screaming. Well why not? We are really so handsome

Author POV

They all step out off the black Lamborghini catching everyone's attention. Their unique way of styling and the attitude and richness that were just screaming by their looks makes every student droll over them.

Jungkook style

Jhope style

Jin style

Rm Style.

They started to walk inside the college corridor and girls started to jump over them whereas some boys were themselves drooling over them. But two soulmates were silently standing in the corner watching the mad crowd. Taehyung was pouting cause he knew that he won't get a chance to approach them whereas Jimin was standing with a straight face cause he was so tired with the pushes that crowd was actually giving. That's when the bell ring making everyone leave towards their respective classes and Both soulmates also went to their classes.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on my seat as normal while talking with nearer students to my seat that's when professor came in and clapped his hands catching our attention. We all looked towards him and he started to speak "good morning, dear students. Today we have one new comer with us, please gladly welcome him with warm smiles on your faces." Hearing this i curiously stared at the classroom gate and the giant, muscle boy step inside our class. I remembered that he is the one whom i saw with all another three men's at the door. I gave my boxy smile so much curious to hear his introduction. Whereas all girls were biting their lips while looking at him which he successfully ignored. "Dear, please introduce yourself " professor said making him nod. He turn towards our direction and said "myself, Jeon Jungkook. I am here for studies not to make girlfriends and boyfriends. Better behave in a nice manner with me otherwise i won't hesitate to beat the shit outta you. Please do fear to approach me those who just wanna flirt can stay away from me. Thank you " he spoke in his angelic yet deep voice making all of us including Professor gulp at his new style. "Jungkook, nice to meet you. Please do take a seat so we can start the lecture." Professor spoke making him hum in response and he started to look for an empty seats. Soon his eye stopped on me as the seat beside me was empty. He slowly started to walk towards my direction and soon i felt a presence beside me. I looked towards my right side and saw the new student Jungkook. I looked towards new students seeing them getting jealous as he ignored all the empty seats and sat beside me. "Hello,Jungkook. Myself Kim Taehyung"

Jungkook's pov

Since i stepped inside this class i saw everyone drooling over me like they will eat me up alive. I was so much irritated by being the centre of an attention. Soon professor said me to take a seat i checked the crowd and saw Jimin Hyung soulmate there. I mentally smiled while being happy to be his classmate i kept a straight face and walked towards him and soon sat beside him while side eyeing him. Soon he looked towards me and i kinda felt goosebumps all over my body but i managed to keep a straight face. "Hello Jungkook , myself kim Taehyung" i heard him speaking in his deep voice which sent shiver down my spine. I understood that this boy has different impacts on me. I looked towards him and hummed in response "nice to meet you" i spoke while trying to hide my nervousness "likewise" he spoke while smiling. Soon i took off my mask inbetween going on lecture and heard a gasp. I turned towards my left and saw Taehyung gasping. I raise an eyebrow making him look down "i am sorry, i just found you kinda handsome" he spoke in his deep voice and i slightly smiled "thank you, for your compliment" i spoke softly Making him look towards me and smile "can we be good friends, Jungkook?" He looked towards me with so much hopeful eyes and i nodded "ofcourse, Taehyung." I spoke while getting impatient to hear his deep voice "thank you for accepting the request, Jungkook-shii" he spoke but this time his voice was unknowingly deeper than usual. I couldn't stop myself from getting red as tomato i don't know why i am experiencing all these things. Soon i heard a deep laugh i turned and saw him laughing. I slapped on his shoulder making him jolt "oh i am sorry, Jungkook-shii. It's just you look so cute while blushing. What made you blush so hard, huh?" He asked teasingly while still speaking in so much deep voice and i unknowingly spoke "you and your deep voice, Kim Taehyung"

_________________________________
Why was Jungkook experiencing such stuffs? Why was Taehyung impacting jungkook in a different way? Will they always be good friends or something else will take place? For knowing, stay tune.
(This chapter contains 1649 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 30.6K 42
Being the only son of the most dangerous and ruthless mafia head of them all, Kim Taehyung was trained from childhood to become one of the most feare...
261K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
384K 14.3K 54
✿cσмριεтε∂✿ Taehyung is a university student who spending his life normally with his hyung, Yoongi . But,his first love Bogum turn his life upside do...
121K 5.9K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...