Fighting For Love

By Alexaaneli

Completed Dark Bucky Barnes fanfic 18+ Warnings- cussing, smut eventually Currently #2 for darkbucky and #2... More

Prologue
No More Causing Trouble
And So it Begins
Giving Up Is Not In My Blood
I Like Dark Bucky
Whatever It Takes
All Because She Loves You
I Hope You're Safe
Enough Is Enough
Oh What The Hell, I'm Too Tired For This Shit
I'm Bucky
I'm Not Giving Up, Am I?
What In The Westview?
Break's Over
Te Iubesc
What's His Play?
I Will Always Love You
I'm Getting You Back

My Jamie

293 7 10
By Alexaaneli

Warnings- light smut and Kidnapping

Songs for this Chapter are-
Devil town by cave town
Fine line by Harry styles
Lights are on by Tom rosenthal

Yes another Flashback, hope you guys like them so far :)

Also i picture Joseph being portrayed by Christopher lloyd or Danny Glover.

FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO

3 WEEKS LATER,

"Hey i was about win!" I pout as i give him a slight scowl.

"My finger slipped." He casually says as he licks his lips.

Bucky and I are playing connect four, I was about to win but before i can put my blue chip in the slot, He press the ejection button.

"Yea sure, Didn't figure you for a sore loser." I smirk.

"I'm not a sore loser because you didn't win." He smirks.

"Yea well i was about too, So it still counts." I huff.

After that day, I found myself coming back everyday with a different "leftover" dessert. We've been hanging out for 3 weeks and it's been great so far. But i'm also scared, I've never caught feelings this fast before and i don't even know if Bucky likes me like that.

My stomach starts to do cartwheels as he just stares at me with those pretty blue eyes, making my legs feel all jelly.

"What? I don't have anything on my face, do i?" I immediately start to wipe my face but he chuckles, shaking his head no.

"I'm admiring your beauty, Holly." He breathes out.

Oh jesus

And just like that my stomach entered the olympics

I can't even hide my blush from him. He smiles as he sees me looking down to the floor.

"Oh, Thanks." I say sheepishly.

"You're welcome." He smiles.

Ugh i can't take this tension anymore.

Make you're move Sinclair

"Bucky-

"If you're going to tell me, I can finally kiss you, I'm ten steps ahead of you." He says as he leans over tossing the game to the floor and pulls me in for a kiss.

At this point, My stomach won atleast 3 gold medals

"Wow." I say breathless when we pull away.

"Yea." He says breathless too.

"I've been wanting to do the for days." He admits.

"I'm glad, You finally came to your senses." I smile.

"I was just scared, This is all new to me, Everything is different now. I didn't want you to think i just want to hookup, Did i use that term right? Anyways what i'm trying to say Holly, I like you, I like you since day 1. You didn't run off when you should have. You make me feel alive and less alone." He say.

"I reciprocate those feelings Bucky, When my parents died in a car accident, I've been on my once since i was 12. I knew i was alive because i existed but when i met you, My heart, It came back  to life." I breathe out.

His eyes turn to such lust and he leans over and kisses me again, I part my lips as permission and he licks my lips before he slips his tongue in. I submit to his dominance and he pulls me up, never breaking the kiss. We stumble onto his bed and he rolls us over till i lay underneath.

"Is this okay? Are we going to fast?" He breathes out as he rest his forehead against mine.

"Maybe but it feels right. I'm also clean, I haven't been with anyone since my ex in high school." I say as i hold his cheek.

He nods and he goes to his drawer and pulls out a condom.

"I haven't been with anyone since 1945." He says, making me chuckle.

"Good to know." I say as i pull him in to kiss him.

"That was incredible." Bucky breathes out as he rolls on his back as i nod, trying to catch up with my breathing.

"I concur." I say, still in a haze as he just laughs.

"So i know we skipped a step but Holly, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says caressing my cheek.

"Yes." I smile like an idiot.

"I want to put my past behind me and start this new chapter with my new girlfriend but i need to go to Wakanda for a while just till they fix my mind. And make sure i can't turn into him again, I don't trust my mind and i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if i ever hurt you." He says as he still caresses my cheek.

I look into his eyes and i see his worries, I slowly nod.

"I don't want you to leave but i understand." I say softly.

"I know i have no right to ask you this but wait for me Holly, Please wait for me." He says.

"I'll wait for you Bucky, I promise." I say and he kisses me once more.

5 MONTHS LATER,

"I'm just going to drop off something to Joseph and i'll head over." I say to my boyfriend, who's on the other call.

Bucky came back from Wakanda 2 months ago. He can't no longer be activated as the winter soldier. He loves his new life. And so do I, we're really close.

After he came back he's been an amazing boyfriend. He showers me with love and affection. We've gone out on so many dates but my favorite date was when we went to coney island.

I have a nickname now, Holly Bear. But so does he, Jamie.

My Jamie

"Okay Sweetheart, I'll be waiting along with the popcorn and the movie." He says, making me chuckle.

"And MnM's?" I ask like a 5 year old.

"Yes." He chuckles.

"Yay, Okay i'll see you soon."

"K, I love you. Bye." He says without thinking and i freeze.

Did he just say i love you for the first time?

After our coney island date, i knew i fell in love with him.

"Holly i-

"I love you too." I say quickly and he sighs in relief.

"Thank goodness." He lightly chuckles.

"Okay now hurry up, so you can say it again to me in person." He says fustrated.

"Okay okay." I huff as i grab my keys and purses.

I hang up with him and i walk out of my apartment, I glance up at Joseph's door and i look down and i make my way to my destination.

"Hey Joseph, I brought you your favorite, Italian plum tart." I say as i take a seat as the nurse lets me in.

Joseph looks at me but he doesn't recognize me just like the day before and the day before that and the month before that.

A month after Bucky left, I had to put Joseph into a home. The Alzheimer's had advanced and he got lost in the street one day because he couldn't remember his name or where he lived. And i'm the only person he has.

"Who are you?" He asks in confusion as he does a cross word puzzle.

"My name is Holly Jane Sinclair and i'm i mean was your neighbor. We've known each other for a long time." I sadly say.

He looks at me then at the dessert.

"Holly? I think i know her, I asked her for sugar once." He recalls, sort of.

"Yea you did and she kept knocking at your door ever since, wouldn't shut up." I say making him chuckle.

"Yea she certainly did not but that's because she was lonely.. Like me, But we had each other," He says as he cuts into the dessert.

We still have each other, Joseph

"Yea she was but she isn't lonely anymore, Thanks to you. You told her not to give up on love." I say holding back tears.

"Good for her, She should never give up on the person she loves." He says eating his dessert.

"I promise, I won't." I say wiping my tear away.

After an hour, I say goodbye to joseph and i walk out of the nursery home.

I start to make my way to the compound. I begin to dial Jamie but suddenly i was grabbed from behind, A pair of hands covering my hand so i wouldn't yell. I was tossed into a white van. I try to kick the guy of off me but he injects me with a needle.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I say groggily as i fight to stay awake.

"The name is Rumlow, I'm a friend of your boyfriend well was till he betrayed us but don't worry he'll make it up to me by fulfilling my revenge that starts with you." He sinister laughs as my eyes close on me.

THIRD POV

"Holly! Holly you there!" Bucky shouts on the other line on the phone that lays on the ground as the white van drives off.

He doesn't know what happened to her but he has a bad feeling something bad is going to.

Next chapter is also going to be half of a flashback and regular pov, but i warn you now, it's not going to be a happy flashback. It's going to be about Holly's torture. I'm sorry in advance.

Please comment and vote :)

Socials
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify Playlist Galexa904

Other books you can read of mine while you wait for new chapter :)

Love in the Dark (Dark Steve Rogers)
Love in the light (sequel)

Invisible Chains (Dark Captain Hydra)
Dark obsession (OB)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
12.5K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
175K 5.1K 26
**1970s Bounty Hunter!Bucky AU - COMPLETED** Bucky Barnes is one of the best bounty hunters in Chicago. Unfortunately, his career has recently encoun...
872K 17.9K 18
You and Sargent Bucky Barnes just dont get along. Your sunny personality always clashes with his reserved seriousness. As he fails to navigate dating...