Thorns Of Love | Yandere X Re...

By eanderthals

in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (... More

the first obsession
the tutor
boyfriend
best friend
serial killer
duke
a dangerous kiss
crush
his
his deepest secret
just yandere things
caught, once again
praises
ass - a very normal original title
the most questionable question
video game
stuck
hide
you cant leave
bath
a love so toxic
a request? a command?
ee
whiny little shit
his pov
a request? a command? pt. 2
submissive
strangers
the right choice?
a little misunderstanding
a husband you hate
cries
under the abyss of twisted love
wealth
gangster
(regret)love confession
i love you.
a little unhinged
camera
blood is thicker than water
accidental proposal
his pov pt. 2
tag, you're it
mask
years early
avoiding a horrible destiny
birthday present
blue and red
mint
new neighbor
run as far as you can
chocolate bar
flaws with perfection
violet

first kiss

3.5K 130 2
By eanderthals

he couldn't stop kissing you.

from your cheeks to your forehead, forehead to your nose, then nose to your lips.

he just couldn't restrain himself from smashing his lips against yours.

do you know how ecstatic he was when knowing that he's your first kiss?

his hands squeezed your hips, fingertips tracing your curves to make you shiver. darling, he's in love with you.

he's obsessed with you.

your cute hands laying flatly against his chest, you didn't know where to put them! you're too flustered to comprehend anything that's happening right now. you're just too... adorable.

calm down.

he placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer, even though you're as close as you can get.

calm down dammit.

he needs to refrain himself from devouring you.

he regretfully pulled away from your lips when you couldn't breathe. you panted with your face flushed with deep red, he took this as an opportunity to go at your neck and collarbone, giving your neck wet kisses.

god, he resisted the urge to puncture his teeth in.

"c-calm down." you say, patting his back.

"i can't," he replies, embracing you tightly with his face completely buried on your neck. "i can't. i just love you so much y/n."

he sighs, closing his eyes while reminiscing every moment he's with you.

"i love you so much my heart hurts, it's so full of you."

his hand gently went under your shirt while he keeps on kissing your neck.

he can't calm himself down.

he just can't.

because he's insanely obsessed with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.9K 26
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—…π—„π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋...
94.8K 3.3K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
103K 3.2K 32
"Do you really think you will get away from me" "You know I'm madly in love with you" "Tell me how much you love me" Yandere bts X reader Look guys...
150K 9.1K 89
You'd found codependency in parasocial relationships before the word had even been invented. On one dark night, you'd decided something for yourself...