Pretend

By TsukiKageIsLife

This story includes TsukiKage and etc. If you don't like these ships please don't talk bad in the comments. T... More

The start 🤧
The deal 🤓
Texting Each-Other😏
Pretty Setters GC
The hangout~🤫
The aftermath😐
Kawamama activate😂
Quick Question
The Chaotic Trio
Oh nah we gotta go😅
Quick sneak peak
Season 2???

Incidents🥲

305 9 9
By TsukiKageIsLife

(It deleted all my progress, and now I have to rewrite the entire thing. I had over 600 words, and now I'm crying, literally crying while typing this.🥲😭)

When Tsukishima knocked on the door, he was welcomed to a flustered pouting Tobio, "Well, don't you look cute, Tobio~." Tsukishima teased the setter who moved aside and let him in.

"Shut up, you Salty Beanpole. And don't you remember we aren't actually dating... yet..." Kageyama mumbled the last part, but the blocker still heard it.

"Hmm..." The middle blocker replied following the blueberry setter

Kageyama led Tsukishima to the living room, turned on "The Sea Beast," and sat down next to Tsukishima

They watched the movie in an awkward silence until Tsukishima decided to break it.

"Listen about what I said in the Group Chat... we don't need to unless you want to. And don't lie and say you want to just to make me happy because I don't want to. I was just pressured..."

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima with a soft smile

"I doubt it was you who wrote it anyways." Kageyama said, slightly snorting and turning his attention back to the TV

Tsukishima chuckled, "You're right. That stupid owl stole my phone." Tsukishima scowled, remembering how he passed the chaotic duo while walking to his house to grab his hoodie, and Bokuto stole his phone while he ate some strawberries Kuroo had given him.

"Figured. No offense to Bokuto-San, but his Grammar isn't really the best." Kageyama chuckled, making Tsukishima let out a small laugh,

"I'm surprised Suga-San thought it was you, to be honest." Kageyama said while standing up to get popcorn

"Yeah, I guess he doesn't know my texting style yet." Tsukishima joked

"Well, you don't text that often in either group chats." Kageyama softly laughed when he heard Tsukishima scoff.

"What? It's true." Kageyama just smiled at the other who rolled his eyes in a playful manner

Kageyama sat back down on the couch when it suddenly dawned on him

"Hey Kei?"
"Hmm?"
"When are you gonna ask out Yamaguchi?"
The sudden question surprised Tsukishima. Sure, Tsukishima had started this thing to get Yamaguchi to like him, but he doesn't really want that anymore.

"Well, at first, it was to get Yamaguchi to like me, but now I'm not so sure. Thinking back, I could've asked anybody else, but I chose you. And I didn't think much of it until I saw you skating, and then it dawned on me.

Tsukishima looked Kageyama straight in his eyes and said, "I like you. Not Yamaguchi. Not anyone else you."

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima in shock, which soon faded into a soft smile,

"Well then, I suppose we feel the same way." Kageyama poked Tsukishima's nose, "Though I've liked you longer, of course."

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama in shock and confusion

"I've like you since we won against Date-Tech, and when you asked me to pretend to be your boyfriend, at first I was like,'nope.' But I wanted to make my crush happy, so I agreed."

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama and pulled him into a tight hug, "I'm sorry it took me so long..."

Kageyama felt little tears seap through his shirt, "It's ok, I promise."

The two sat like that for halfway through the movie until Kageyama broke the silence,

"You wanna go yo my room and cuddle? we can watch the rest of the movie there." Kageyama felt Tsukishima nod softly and stood up.

"Come on." Kageyama held out his hand, which the blonde boy took with no hesitation.

Kageyama led him to his room and laid down on the bed, to which Tsukishima followed.

Kageyama resumed the movie they were watching downstairs

Kageyama moved his head to lay on Tsukishima's chest

"Hey Kei?"
"I'm scared to answer that, but yes?" Tsukishima's answer made kageyama chuckle
"What are we?"

"We can be whatever you want to be, my highness." This caused Kageyama to snort.

"Well then, I guess our Kingdom will have two kings then." Kageyama chuckled

"As you wish." Tsukishima leaned down and gently kissed kageyama, who kissed back with a smile.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds, but for the two boys It felt like hours.

"I love you, my King." Kageyama chuckled at the old nickname.
"I love you to my faithful knight." Tsukishima softly smiled at the blueberry he can finally call his own.

"Also, what happened to Tobio?"
"I'll still call you Tobio, but I like King better."
"Whatever you say." Kageyama playfully rolled his eyes.

The two went back to watching the movie.

-------------------------------------------------
Time Skip of 4 and 1/2 movies later
-----------------------‐----------------------------
As the two love birds were in the middle of their 5th movie, they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Tsukishima said, getting up from his spot on the bed.

"Ok," Kageyama replied, pausing the movie.

Tsukishima walked downstairs and opened the door only to be met with Suga and Oikawa standing in front of him with their arms crossed.

"So where's Tobio?" Oikawa questioned

"He's upstairs." Tsukishima replied

"Can he walk?" Suga asked skeptical of the blonde

"Yes, he can walk. We didn't do anything other than watch movies." Tsukishima looked at both of them in disgust.

"Well, I don't really believe you after what you said in the Group Chat." Oikawa replied

"Well, if you want, I can call him down." Tsukishima said, not wanting to deal with them.

"Yes. Please do." Suga smiled and looked at Oikawa, both knowing Kageyama might not be able to make it down the stairs without limping

Tsukishima rolled his eyes at his upperclassmen and called for Kageyama.

"Coming!!" Kageyama replied, walking down the stairs, "Who's- Oh never mind."

"Hey Tobio-Chan!!! We just wanted to check up on you after what glasses-kun said in the group chat."

This made Kageyama chuckle, making the two confused while Tsukishima sighed.

"Bokuto took Kei's phone. I mean, do you really believe that was Kei? The Grammer is all wrong." Kageyama said while laughing.

"Oh, so you guys didn't fuck?"
Atsumu asked

"No. No, we didn't." Tsukishima replied while Kags just leaned against him.

"Hmm. Ok. Well, can we come in?" Suga asked.

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima, who nodded

"Yeah. Come on." Kageyama said, leading the three into the house and into the living room.

"So Kags, did you two really not fuck?" Oikawa asked genuinely curious

"No. Reasons because we're too young and another that is just between me and Kei." Kageyama smiled at Tsukishima, who walked behind the couch and kissed kageyama's forehead.

"Ya know ya two are very lovey dovey when ya are by ya selves." Atsumu said, watching the couple

"I'm not that big of a fan of PDA, and kags agreed not to show any unless I agreed." Tsukishima said while walking towards the stairs.

"Now that my knight's upstairs, we gonna talk about the hickies on Mu's neck?" Kageyama pointed

"Eh!! Are you serious and we didn't know?!" Suga walked over to Atsumu, who sighed and pulled down his shirt collar

"Suga-Babe, come on. I think we need to have a talk with a certain Weasle." Oikawa said, standing up

"Oh boy..." Atsumu said, knowing he can't defend Sakusa now because his friends can read him like a book.

_________________________________

Time Skip brought to you by: My English teacher who thinks I can't write🫠
_________________________________

"Run Omi!!!" Atsumu said, not wanting his boyfriend to die.

"Also, Kawa-Babe Iwaizumi said, 'Don't get caught' because he's not bailing you out!!!!"

Daichi just sighed at his boyfriend, who crashed his and Sakusa's conversation.

"CALM DOWN, KOUSHI!!! HE JUST GAVE ATSUMU HICKIES THATS ALL!"

-------------------------------------------------
This is where this story comes to a close

A couple who may face happiness and woe

But for now, they celebrate their days with their friends

And like I said, this story comes to an end
-------------------------------------------------
This is the last part of the story. Pretend. I hope you enjoyed it and
let me know if you want a part two
because I will most certainly give it to you🤭

I hope you have a great day/night/afternoon/evening❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖👾🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 34 16
Hello! I'm new to wattpad, but I always love writing stories ☺️! I just want to share with you guys my stories! I mostly write about BL/YAOI mostly c...
2.1K 67 9
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad~ Rantaro x Kirumi is a really underrated ship so here is some content! If you have any tips feel free t...
31.7K 511 12
Hai! I'm a fellow dekubaku and todobaku shipper ✨ so I made this ❤ this is my first story so sorry if there are any mistakes 💀 this contains bakubot...
77.6K 1.4K 38
So this is my first story please don't bash me if this is not so good. I will try and reply to all the comments there UwU cuz i feel like it lol UwU...