Incidents🥲

(It deleted all my progress, and now I have to rewrite the entire thing. I had over 600 words, and now I'm crying, literally crying while typing this.🥲😭)

When Tsukishima knocked on the door, he was welcomed to a flustered pouting Tobio, "Well, don't you look cute, Tobio~." Tsukishima teased the setter who moved aside and let him in.

"Shut up, you Salty Beanpole. And don't you remember we aren't actually dating... yet..." Kageyama mumbled the last part, but the blocker still heard it.

"Hmm..." The middle blocker replied following the blueberry setter

Kageyama led Tsukishima to the living room, turned on "The Sea Beast," and sat down next to Tsukishima

They watched the movie in an awkward silence until Tsukishima decided to break it.

"Listen about what I said in the Group Chat... we don't need to unless you want to. And don't lie and say you want to just to make me happy because I don't want to. I was just pressured..."

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima with a soft smile

"I doubt it was you who wrote it anyways." Kageyama said, slightly snorting and turning his attention back to the TV

Tsukishima chuckled, "You're right. That stupid owl stole my phone." Tsukishima scowled, remembering how he passed the chaotic duo while walking to his house to grab his hoodie, and Bokuto stole his phone while he ate some strawberries Kuroo had given him.

"Figured. No offense to Bokuto-San, but his Grammar isn't really the best." Kageyama chuckled, making Tsukishima let out a small laugh,

"I'm surprised Suga-San thought it was you, to be honest." Kageyama said while standing up to get popcorn

"Yeah, I guess he doesn't know my texting style yet." Tsukishima joked

"Well, you don't text that often in either group chats." Kageyama softly laughed when he heard Tsukishima scoff.

"What? It's true." Kageyama just smiled at the other who rolled his eyes in a playful manner

Kageyama sat back down on the couch when it suddenly dawned on him

"Hey Kei?"
"Hmm?"
"When are you gonna ask out Yamaguchi?"
The sudden question surprised Tsukishima. Sure, Tsukishima had started this thing to get Yamaguchi to like him, but he doesn't really want that anymore.

"Well, at first, it was to get Yamaguchi to like me, but now I'm not so sure. Thinking back, I could've asked anybody else, but I chose you. And I didn't think much of it until I saw you skating, and then it dawned on me.

Tsukishima looked Kageyama straight in his eyes and said, "I like you. Not Yamaguchi. Not anyone else you."

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima in shock, which soon faded into a soft smile,

"Well then, I suppose we feel the same way." Kageyama poked Tsukishima's nose, "Though I've liked you longer, of course."

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama in shock and confusion

"I've like you since we won against Date-Tech, and when you asked me to pretend to be your boyfriend, at first I was like,'nope.' But I wanted to make my crush happy, so I agreed."

Tsukishima looked at Kageyama and pulled him into a tight hug, "I'm sorry it took me so long..."

Kageyama felt little tears seap through his shirt, "It's ok, I promise."

The two sat like that for halfway through the movie until Kageyama broke the silence,

"You wanna go yo my room and cuddle? we can watch the rest of the movie there." Kageyama felt Tsukishima nod softly and stood up.