The aftermath😐

(You know what I'm hopeless, I suck at math like wtf? Do you expect me to remember this and take quiz the next day? Anyway on with the story!!)

After Daichi dropped Tsukishima and Kageyama off at Kags' house, Kags invited Tsukishima to stay over since it was the weekend and Tsukishima excepted happily a little to happily.....

30 mins later(They were watching "The Good Dinosaur" I totally recommend to those who haven't seen it!!)

"Hey King~"

"What Salty?"

"You remember what you said as we were about to leave the club?~"

Kageyama was about to ask what he meant but then he remembered that he said Tsukishima could give him a hickey, his face turned bright red while Tsukishima laughed

"I take it you do"

"Mhm..."

"So May I~?" Tsukishima asked pointing to Kageyama's neck

"Tch... Fine" Kageyama said watching as Tsukishima got closer

Once Tsukishima got close enough he pulled Kageyama into his lap and the setter yelped in surprise, "You ready King~? Tsukishima smirked once he saw Kageyama nod slightly, so he put his mouth down to Kageyama's neck and licked it, "Eeeh, why did you lick me?" Kageyama said bright red, "Would you rather I just suck down without warning?" Kageyama looked at him through the corner of his eye and said, "whatever..." Tsukishima hummed happily and started sucking on Kageyama's neck, "ngh~" Kageyama let out a small reluctant groan and this made Tsukishima smirk and pull away, "Aw, did his highness enjoy it?" Tsukishima smirked, "Shut up beanstalk!" Kageyama tried to get out of Tsukishima's lap only to be returned back to it but this time with his back facing Tsukishima, "Don't leave I was only kidding" Tsukishima hid his face into Kageyama's neck, Stupid beanstalk, I fell for you but your only using me to get Yamaguchi to fall for you so, why are you acting like this? Kageyama thought to himself before getting dragged down with Tsukishima, "T-Tsukishima?" Kageyama looked back to see Tsukishima asleep....

Kageyama smiled to himself, "Goodnight you insufferable beanpole" Kageyama was about to drift off to sleep only to be reminded about school in the morning, "Welp i'mma guess you planned this and packed clothes so don't complain in the morning" and with that Kageyama drifted off to sleep....

Little did he know he was very much correct Tsukishima did plan staying with him and he did pack clothes...

(Thanks for reading this guys my motivation is practically dead but i'm not gonna stop writing just cause this helps me get outta doing math and because my sister gives me a bunch of ideas so yeah, anyway have a great day/night/evening/afternoon!!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🥰)