The start 🤧

No one's POV

It was a regular day for the rising Crows, but that changed when something happened when Kageyama was leaving to go home and got pulled into a dark classroom.

.

.

.

Kageyama's POV

I was about to leave the school until I got pulled into a dark room. It was too dark to see who it was, but they were a bit taller than me. As I was about to ask them who they were, they took this as a chance to kiss me, and I couldn't do much as I tried to push the person away. I then started to feel their hands on my waist and the back of my neck. I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it, but that's besides the point!!

.

.

.

No one's POV

"Tsukki!?"Bakayama!?" The two broke the kiss, and Kageyama looked at the middle blocker with wide eyes, "Tsukishima!?" Kageyama was in disbelief, "Damn king, you're not half bad" Tsukishima said with a smirk, the two boys then looked at green and orange haired boys when they heard a click, "Boke, don't you dare." Kageyama glared at Hinata, "No one will believe you." Kageyama said, "They will if I show them this picture!" Hinata said with a smirk, which soon faded as Kageyama chased him out of the classroom.

Tsukishima's POV

"So you and Kageyama?" Yams smirked, I nodded, "Who confessed?" Yams asked, "Me. "Bold as always, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi flashed me a smile, which I returned with a small smile.

No one's POV

You see, Tsukishima liked Yamaguchi and had confessed, but Yamaguchi rejected him but asked if they could still be best friends, which Tsukishima agreed too but he didn't lose his feelings for Yamaguchi so he's going to ask Kageyama for a little favor~

.

.

.

The next day at practice

No one's POV

"Hey King, can I talk to you?" Tsukishima asked, "Sure?" Kageyama replies following Tsukishima outside, leaving their confused teammates (except Yams and Hinata) to wonder why they weren't bickering like usual.

At the park -

"Why'd you wanna talk, Shittyshima?" Kageyama smirked while sitting on the bench...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry if it's bad, but this is my first story 😅 also sorry to leave you off with a cliffhanger 😓 until the next chapter. Bye!! 🤗👋