Oh nah we gotta go😅

"Shit, Mu is right..." Kageyama sighed, 

"UUUGGGHHH" Oikawa groaned, "It hasn't even been 2 weeks, that's a new record  guys!" Suga looked at them trying to cheer them up, "Wait Suga, you knew about this?" Iwaizumi looked at Suga, "Of course he does, how do ya expect us ta be here if we did sum' like this less than 2 weeks ago?" Atsumu said putting his hands in his face, "You know what?" Kageyama said with a smirk, the other three getting the gist immediately while the rest are confused.

"You don't mean?" Oikawa said with practical stars in his eyes, Kags nodded cause Oikawa and Atsumu to look at each other and high five, "You better be fast enough Kags" Suga looked at Kageyama with smirk, "Always Suga" "Hey, wait a second we still need an explanation Tobio." Tsukishima said causing Kags to look at him with small smirk on his face, "Suga will explain it!" Kags said and ran out the door with the others before Tsukishima could question more. They all looked at Suga who looked at all of them and sighed, this is going to be a long day....

————————————————————————————————————————

"Ok You guys remember our route?" Kags looked at them while opening the door, "Of course! Who do you take us for Tobs?" Oikawa looked at him with a "offended" face and a hand over his heart while Atsumu just snickered, Kags sighed, "Whatever, let's go." They got in the car

So you might be thinking they're gonna do a police chase right? Wrong! They're going to go straight to the police station! Why? Because they've been there so often that the chief made a deal with them if they can make it there between the three hours they committed the crime he would let them go, because let's face it they were already going to get bailed, but because they went ice-Skating they only have one hour and thirty minutes, Andy it usually takes one hour and forty-five minutes to get there with regular driving but of course you know these three don't do anything regular, can they make it or not? Will find out for now let's check on the boyfriends and Suga.

"Are you serious right now?" Osamu looked straight at Suga with a pissed expression, "Maybe, but hey they can do it, they've done it before, i think" Suga mumbled the last bit but Suna heard it and looked at him, "What do you mean, you think?" At this point the trios boyfriends were talking amongst themselves. 

"So how do we punish them exactly?" Tsukishima looked at Iwaizumi who suggested they punish the trio, "Don't tell me you don't know" Iwaizumi and Sakusa looked at him with raised eyebrows, "Of course I know but me and Tobs haven't made it to that point yet..." Tsukishima put a hand on the back of his neck, "Ok, well guess now's gonna be that time" Sakusa looked at him while shrugging.

With the trio

"2 MINUTES TOBIO!!" "I KNOW SHUT UP!" "Take a right here Tobs." Kageyama took a right and pulled right into the police station parking lot only to see the chief waiting there for them with a bright smile, "I honestly never thought you'd make it! Now hurry up and leave, we got people to bring in!" The three nod and left the parking lot, "Ugh, I'm tired.... Ru you wanna switch?" Tobio looked at Oikawa, "Sure!" They pulled over and swapped, while also getting food on the way.

Notification: We love balls😍🏐 Gc

The three look at each other as they pulled into Tobio's driveway realizing they left they're friends at the rink and started laughing, "Ok ok, let's see what they're texting so my phone will stop vibrating" Tooru said grabbing his phone out his pocket after they walk inside,

In the "We love balls😍🏐 Gc"

SugarAndSpice😩: Well I didn't get a call from the police station so I take it went well!!

BaraArms💪: Or they just haven't called yet, I'm at Shittykawa's house and he's not here.

BackUpBitch😷: And Atsu's not in his hotel room

IStoleYourBike🙏: Maybe they're all at Kageyama's house

RisenFromTheDead👻: Well have fun Tsukishima is on his way there

WhyWasIAdded🦕 is online

WhyWasIAdded🦕: I'm almost there, also they're online they just don't wanna say shit.

ILikeMyBf'sMilk🥛: Fuck you Kei.

SugarAndSpice😩: TSUKISHIMA KEI

RisenFromTheDead👻: KAGEYAMA TOBIO

ImABeautifulBitch💅 : I'm on my way home Iwa-chan😘

ImThatBitch'sBestie🍯: Me to Omi!

Four people are offline

WhyWasIAdded🦕: Well they're gonna get fucked.

SugarAndSpice😩: TSUK- You know what I give up.

ILikeMyBf'sMilk🥛: Kei What are you doing here?

WhyWasIAdded🦕: What does you're name say? Well that's what you're gonna taste bye bye people I hate.

Two people are offline

SugarAndSpice😩: TSUKISHIMA KEI DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY NEPHEW🤬

RisenFromTheDead👻: Koushi I'm here open the door.

Two people are offline

ImNotInnocent🍊: Well they're gonna get Fuc-

_________________________________________________________________

                                                                         T.B.C.

_________________________________________________________________

 (Sorry I haven't been posting a lot I've just been busy with school. And I'm wondering should TsukiKage do "It" or should they just make-out and watch movies? Please comment on what you think should happen, I hope you have a great Day/Night/Afternoon!!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💞)