The hangout~🤫

(Sorry, my friend thought it would be nice to spike my drink so I had a hangover😒)

After he logged off, he found himself thinking about a certain blonde boy with glasses, which made him fall asleep with a small smile he had unknowingly.

In the morning~

Saturday 12:40pm

Kageyama woke up to his alarm he set so that he could get ready to go meet up with the other setters at 3 o'clock.

He sat up on his bed with a groan and nearly broke his alarm while shutting it off, he got up and went to the closet and was about to grab a outfit when he heard the doorbell ring...

.

.

.

When Kageyama opened the door, he was greeted by Oikawa standing there with a huge smile on his face, "Yahoo~ Tobio-Chan!" "What are yo-" he was cut off by being pushed inside by Oikawa and being dragged to his room, "Now, Tobio-Chan I know you were gonna wear something like jeans and a shirt, so I brought you two better better outfits!!" Kageyama just cocked an eyebrow at him, "What are the outfits?" "Go put them on in the bathroom!!" Oikawa was literally buzzing with excitement, and Kageyama did as he was told.... "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Oikawa laughed at Kageyama's reaction, "You're not coming out unless you put it on!!" He could hear Kageyama groan, "Whatever..."

.

.

After Kageyama was finished putting on the outfit and stepped out Oikawa squealed like a high school girl fan-girling....

(Not my art!!)

"OMG!! TOBIO-CHAN YOU LOOK SO CUTE!! But I think the other outfit would be better go change! Shoo shoo!" So kageyama changed into the second outfit in which Oikawa forced him to do a pose so he could take a picture...

"I hate you...." "EEK MY CHILD IS ALL GROWN UP!!!" After whatever that was Oikawa decided to send it to a group chat involving him, Atsumu, Suga, Kenma, Akashi, and Kageyama....

~The best Friends Gc~

GrandSetter is online

GrandSetter👽: Yahoo~

Everyone is online

HoneySetter🍯: KAWABABES😍😍😍😍

GrandSetter👽: TSUMUBABES😍😍😍😍

BlueberrySetter🥛: I will kill you

SugarAndSpice🥵: Woah, Kawa what'd you do?

GrandSetter👽: Nothing~ but look what Tobio-Chan is gonna be wearing~

KittyGamer👾: Nice fit Kageyama

BlueberrySetter🥛: Thanks Kenma-San

PrettiestSetter🦉: You look nice Kageyama!

BlueberrySetter🥛: Thank you, Akashi-San

GrandSetter👽: Guys, it's 2:30. I'll meet you all there!!

HoneySetter🍯: Wish I could go😭

SugarAndSpice🥵: Maybe next time 'Tsumu

HoneySetter🍯: Welp, have a great time guys bye!!