The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

25.

1.9K 135 10
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

Donnie was in his corner badly bruised. He JUST passed out for a couple of seconds from one of Conlan hits and I was now afraid of him continuing with this fight. Donnie was talking to Rocky as I was trying to read out what they were talking about. My fear was Donnie getting hurt in the ring or him going out the way his father did.

Donnie finally looked over at me as I looked at him concerned. "I'm good" he mouthed as Rocky turned and looked back at me in the front row and just nodded. I took a deep breath as they placed donnie mouth guard back in his mouth and he nodded towards me one more time before getting up and preparing for the next round. Conlan and Donnie begun going at it again going blow for blow and Donnie was taking the blows with such ease. The commentators in the arena for the match begun commentating shocked that Donnie and Conlan was going hit for hit. Conlan then begun hitting Donnie over and over as Donnie blocked a couple of the hits then punched him in the face.

I immediately stood up beginning to cheer him on with the rest of the crowd. "Alright baby" I said to myself continuing to watch him. Donnie then seeing one good time knocking Ricky Conlan out as the referee begun counting down as we were waiting for Conlan to get up. Conlan continued to lay on the floor struggling to get up.

Conlan got up on number 10 barely standing and that was now considered the end of the round. They unfortunately announce Conlan as the Winner but I was Proud of Donnie. Donnie begun to cry as I ran up to the ring excitedly and Rocky helped me in.  Once I got into the ring, I ran up to Donnie and wrapped my arms around him hearing him groan. "I'm sorry" I apologized quickly removing myself from him. "Come here" he said as I placed my hands on both sides of his face. "I'm so proud of you" I stressed as he nodded and I smiled, shaking my lips against his. We pulled away as I rested my forehead on his.

Conlan then started making his way towards us as I pulled my forehead away from Donnie's and he looked over at Conlan. "Creed although you didn't win you are the future of the light-heavy weight division and you have all my respect" Conlan assured Donnie as Donnie thanked him and they touched gloves. I just smiled and rubbed Donnie's back. Reporters then came over beginning to talk to him as I stood back just watching him in "Awe" this was literally his moment it was only Up from here for him.

"I'm proud to be a creed" he honestly admitted as I smiled. The arena begun shouting "Creed" as Donnie looked around and faintly smiled. "Let's get up out of here" Rocky said to Donnie and I as we left from out of the ring. We started heading where Donnie was preparing for his fight earlier. We walked into the room as reporters was questioning him while taking pictures and I stood off to the side just watching him work. After about ten minutes of asking him questions and snapping pictures left and right security escorted them out. An EMT begun cleaning his bruises up and adding an ice pack for the swelling while someone from his team removed his gloves.

"I proud of you kid" Rocky said patting Donnie's back as I faintly smiled. "When's the next fight?" Donnie asked excitedly. "If this is the life you want. You're going to have to seriously train" Rocky explained to him. "You need to Bulk up a little more, keep your name clean among other things if you're serious Donnie" Rocky added as Donnie nodded. "I want it" he admitted. "Well rest up the next couple of days because when we get back. We back on it" Rocky assured him as Donnie smiled.  "Get dressed" he said to Donnie before walking with Donnie's team and the EMT, leaving just Donnie and I in the room.

I just walked over to him slowly as he just smiled taking the ice pack from his eye. "How you feeling?" I asked looking over him. "I'm straight" he admitted as I smiled some. " they snubbed you. You should've won" I simply said as he chuckled. "Yeah but at least my name's out there" he admitted as I just faintly smiled at him. "What's up?" He asked with a smile as I shook my head and he pulled me closer to sit in his lap. "I was a little nervous" I honestly said holding his ice pack against his eye as he chuckled. "You sound just like my mother" he joked as I giggled. "We just care about you that's all" I assured placing a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Get dressed so we can go and you can rest" I said standing up as he started getting dressed.

Once he was dressed he placed his arms over my shoulders as I wrapped an arm around his torso beginning to walk together. "How we celebrating?" I questioned. "I'm on what you on" he assured looking over at me. "We turning up" I assured as he smiled big. "Aight I'm going to go to the hotel, wash up and we out" he assured.

_____________

Donnie and I was just laying in the bed still not moving from when we first came through the door. We were supposed to be out but once Donnie came out of the shower after his fight we've been laying there watching tv and talking ever since. Honestly I wasn't trying to really go anywhere. "Damn it's been an hour already?" He asked looking at the time on his phone as we looked at each other and shared a laugh. "I honestly don't feel like going out" I honestly admitted. "I'm kind of tired" Donnie said as I faintly smiled and sat up some. "I'm going to go back to my room so you can get some rest.

"Wait he started off placing his hand on my arm. "What?" I asked in a small laugh. "Stay with me tonight" he started off as he looked at me. "We been dry texting and barely talking to each other for the past week so stay for the night" he said as I laid back and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I then felt Adonis kiss the back of my neck. I smiled to myself turning to face him. I just placed my hand on his cheek as we just looked at each other. "Why'd you keep going? I know someone helped you out when the referee asked "how many fingers" they were hold up" I brought up rubbing my thumb against his cheek.

"To show Rocky and everyone else I wasn't a mistake" Donnie admitted as my face softened. "All my life between my father dying, my mother dying and other shit concerning me I felt like a mistake" he honestly started off as I listened. "I wanted to show Roc that his time and effort on me wasn't a mistake" he admitted as I just looked over his face. "And I want To show you I'm not a mistake" he admitted as I shook my head. "Baby you're not a mistake" I assured as he faintly smiled and placed his lips on mine. I kissed back as we passionately begun to kiss.

My phone then started to go off as we ignored it at first but then whoever it was called again. Donnie and I pulled away as I sighed. "Just handle it" he assured as I reached over on the nightstand and grabbed my phone seeing "Sarah Jenkins" across the screen. I then answered the phone placing it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey" she started off "so I although Atlantic records didn't pull through another record label is seriously interested in you" she informed as I sat up off the bed. "Sarah you know everything I want so if this label isn't trying to offer that or we try to come to some agreement" I started off but she interrupted. "I told Roc Nation all your concerns and how you felt and they want to negotiate" Sarah expressed. "Roc nation?" I questioned confused "yeah. Personally I think you may want to sit down for this meeting" she honestly said. "Meeting?" I asked. "Yeah they want to hold a meeting Monday morning in New York to discuss your future at that label. They'll have the contract there for your lawyer to read over. They'll give you until Friday to decide whether or not you want to join and if you do then you will sign the contract" she explained.

"I would've never brought this up to you if I didn't feel it was a good deal and they're willing to work with you unlike Atlantic records" Sarah brought up as I felt deep down that I needed to make it to this meeting they're the only one who even wanted a meeting to negotiate. Atlantic didn't even want to negotiate with me. "By this email they REALLY want to hold this meeting" Sarah said as I took a breath. "Okay. I'm in London right now but I-um" I started off "I'll be in New York by Monday" I assured. "Okay I'll send you all the information get your lawyer and we need to be in New York tomorrow night so you need to hop on a flight now or an early flight straight to New York" she explained as I looked over at Donnie. "Okay" I said as we said our goodbyes.

"You good?" Donnie asked sitting up "I have to get to New York by tomorrow night because Monday morning Roc Nation wants to hold a meeting about my possible future with them" I informed. "I told you" Donnie expressed jumping out of the bed hyped as I laughed. "Let's see what this negotiation is going to be first" I started off. "You got to get to New York" he brought up. "What about you?" I questioned. "I'll be fine mamas but YOU need to find a flight" he instructed pulling his phone out as I did the same. "I'll see you when I get back to Philly" he assured "New York ain't that far from Philly" he reminded as i faintly smiled and went on my phone looking for a flight straight to New York.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 113K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
56.5K 2.4K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
333 20 46
Everyone has a story to tell. Melody has a story she doesn't wants people to know. A story she intends to keep deep inside her heart. But in her stor...
310K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...