Hai Tujhe Bhi Izazat

By eliraovertheclouds

In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we lear... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Her Life
Chapter 2: His Life
Chapter 3: Hope For The Best
Chapter 4: Varanasi It Is
Chapter 5: Cold Coffee And Sandwiches
Chapter 6: Not Good For Health?
Chapter 7: A Favour
Chapter 8: Anatomy Class
Chapter 9: A New Couple?
Chapter 10: Library Lessons
Announcement
Announcement
Chapter 12: Canteen Or Tea Stall?
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Sorry?
Chapter 17: Caring
Chapter 18: New Feelings
Chapter 19: Confused Feelings
Chapter 20; To Be Brave
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Choose Her
Chapter 23 Doing what's right
Chapter 24: Changing Perspective
Chapter 25: Inside the mansion
Chapter 26: Dilemma
Chapter 27: At the police station
Chapter 28: During the holidays
Chapter 29: A mistake
Chapter 30: Brotherly bond
Chapter 31: Movie Night
Chapter 32: Field Trip
Chapter 33: Discovering the truth
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Crush?

901 65 6
By eliraovertheclouds

Crush. Everyone has a crush on someone at some point in their life. It is a very special feeling. Knowing that the other person doesn't even have a clue about your existence but still blushing whenever their name comes up.

Aaradhya remembers she had a massive crush on Shah Rukh Khan in class 8th. From then onwards she has had many crushes but Shah Rukh is permanent. After all, she can't cheat on her first crush. But she has never had a crush on anyone who is not a celebrity. And that was completely fine with her.

But from this morning she finds her eyes landing on a certain someone again and again. From the time she heard that Abhi fought for Ishita, that too with a senior and that too alone and that too when so many people were present there, she couldn't stop thinking about him.

Now she gets why he has too many fan girls around him. But just thinking about someone and trying to observe them again and again doesn't means one has a crush on them. She really needs to maintain a distance from him. She'll complete that topic as soon as possible and never ever take any favours from him.

********
As Aaradhya entered the library at 3.05 lost in her thoughts, she found Abhi already sitting on his usual seat and smiling looking at his phone. Must be a message from Teena, thought Aaradhya.

She cleared her throat as she approached him.

"Hii!" he said smiling at her.

"Hello! Sorry, I was with Tanu and got late."

"No worries. So let's start."

"Yeah sure," she said taking out her notes.

For the rest two hours Aaradhya tried her best to explain the topic and cover the major portion. The sooner the better.

"I guess, that's enough for today." She said looking at him for the first time since she started explaining. All this time she avoided looking at him and put her complete focus on the book.

"More than enough!! You have some urgent work after this?"

"Urgent work? I don't think so. Why?" She asked confused.

"Perfect. So no excuses today. I am giving you a coffee treat now. Come on." He said putting his books in his bag.

"No! There is no need for that. I have to go to the hostel also. "

"I told you no more excuses. Why do you keep avoiding me? Do you have any problems with me?"

Aaradhya's eyes widened. How does he know she avoids him?

"Av... Avoid? Who said that? Why would I do that?"

"I feel so. Why else would you refuse to even drink coffee with me? I can see you have no problem with having a full meal with Dev. "

"Dev is my close friend. We usually hang out together..."

"So we are not friends?" He cut her out.

"It's not like that. It's just that I don't like coffee. So I avoid drinking it." She made the first excuse that came to her mind. This was not a lie though. She prefers tea over coffee. But still, this was a pathetic excuse.

"So you are a tea person, I see. No problem. I know a wonderful place where they give tea. Come on." He said standing and walking towards the exit.

Oh god! She should have agreed on coffee. They would have it in the canteen. Now where is he thinking of taking her? But half-heartedly, she followed him. He should not know that she avoids him. She has no reason for it except that she thinks he is injurious to her health. What is he? Smoke. She thought pathetically.

They walked quietly till they entered the market.

"How much distance from here?" Aaradhya asked hesitantly.

"Keep walking for 10 minutes more." He answered looking at her.

"So how is this city treating you?" He asked after a few minutes.

"Fine." She answered simply. What else can she say? Oh yes! She can ask the same question from him too.
"And you?"

"Amazing I might say till now. I love it here."

Aaradhya rolled her eyes. Yes of course! Amazing. Having a line of fan girls and so much attention he must feel like a celebrity.

"What?" He asked.

"What?"

"You rolled your eyes at my answer. Why?"

"I did not." She lied.

"You just did!"

"No! Why would I do that?"

"That's what I am asking."

"I did not do anything like that. And where the hell is that tea stall? It seems like we are walking for an hour now. " she tried to change the topic.

"You see that reg flag. It's just beside that."

Aaradhya took a breath of relief. She was successful in diverting his attention from that topic. They reached the stall. It was small and had few seats. She took a seat while Abhi went to give the order. It looked like the owner knew Abhi by now. She never thought him to be a person drinking tea on a roadside stall. He gave that Starbucks guy vibe. Soon he returned with two cups.

"So how is it?" Abhi asked her after a few sips.

"It's awesome. I never knew they make such fantastic tea here. Thank you for telling me about this place. " she said genuinely. The tea at their hostel was horrible. And she was a tea addict. It seems like this is going to be her favourite place from now on.

"You're welcome. See hanging out with me has many more benefits than others."

Se very well understands what others mean here.

"Do you have any problem with Dev?" She finally asked. He keeps bringing him up every now and then. And he also called him a cockroach-shaped face man. Dev is her good friend. She won't tolerate anything against him anymore.

"No. Do you think he is capable of causing any problem to me?" He answered looking at her.

"Then why do you keep bringing him up in every conversation? He is a good friend of mine....."

"Just friend? I thought you guys progressed a little." He cut her in between.

"Excuse me. Even if we progressed or not that is none of your business. I think I already told you that. Do you ever find me asking about you and Teena? In the same way, I don't want you asking any personal questions from me."

"Ok ok, I am sorry. I didn't know you would be offended. I was just joking. I'll keep that in mind. And about Teena and me, we are also just friends ." he answered calmly.

"Good for you. It's getting late. We should leave."

After 20 minutes Aaradhya was in her hostel room arranging her almirah.
Living in a hostel is a very tough task. You have to do the cleaning, dishes laundry and many more things.

"You were 45 minutes late today? Why?" Tanu asked entering the room.

"I.. I went to have tea. I found a very nice tea stall there. I'll take you there someday. "

"You went alone? You should have called me."

"No not alone. Abhi was with me." She said looking anywhere but at Tanu.

"Oh here is the main news," Tanu smirked.

"What news?"

"You went on a tea date with Abhi."

"What? No. Not at all. It was just a treat from his side because I am helping him with that lesson."

"Yeah, whatever convinces you. " Tanu rolled her eyes.

Tanu's phone rang and Tanu went to the balcony to attend it. Aaradhya threw thanks upwards. Otherwise, she was going to tease her till death. Whenever she thinks of maintaining her distance from Abhi, something comes up. Tomorrow is the last day. She will complete the lesson. She is not going to take responsibility for any other chapter. There are many other students to help him anyways.

*********
The next day they had a very hectic schedule. In the Histology lab, unknowingly Aaradhya kept looking at Abhi's table now and then. She could see Teena and Abhi chattering almost every time she looked. She can even see Teena blushing sometimes. Well! Abhi has a way with his words.

Abhi and Aaradhya entered the library at the same time. They greeted each other with a smile and went to their usual seat.
After one and a half hours the chapter was completed and Aaradhya took a breath of relief. Done. Now back to maintaining distance mission.

"Thank you very much. You made my work so easy. I hope I can still contact you if I get some doubts." Abhi said while packing his stuff.

"Yeah, sure! But I don't think now you would need my help anymore..... Bye" and with that Aaradhya exited the library.

The next day Aaradhya was called in the auditorium by the seniors. And her heartbeat increased as she saw the one and only person she hated here, sitting on a chair surrounded by his four friends.

"No greetings?" he asked cocking his eyebrows.

"Good morning Yuvraaj sir." She replied calmly.
But why has he called her? This man is bad news and she doesn't know why everything she wants to never cross a path with, is coming rolling towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
5.2K 344 22
"Watch where you are going, Miss hot chocolate!!!" He growled, his frustration clearly palpable in his voice as the liquid drenched his shoes in an u...
10K 772 74
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
719K 63.8K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...