Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Birthday (1)

843 30 4
By Nikku2000

Eve of Jai's Sixteenth Birthday.

Jai's POV

The past few weeks were a handful so it was a great respite that nothing eventful had happened since the Night at the Café.

I eventually had to tell Chanyeol the truth which made him really remorseful. Even though he had no reason to apologise, I accepted his apology knowing that's the only way he's know peace. Peter and Miranda from English were still in the hospital. My dad paid for both their treatments and the Café damages. Still I felt bad, so I left them a beautiful tapestry I had purchased from India depicting the life at the Mughal Court, with which they could cover the Miranda from English shaped hole in the wall.

I doubt Miranda from English would want to see me so I sent Rishi to meet her instead. From what I've heard she's very happy. She asks him to read to her and help her change (something Rishi has vociferously refused) yet he spends every hour away from school there because my brother is too concerned with propriety to say no.

Dad and I haven't talked since then, but this is typical of him to sulk around for a couple of days and then eventually come around with wonderful conversation starters like "I'm going to the Supermarket you want something?"

Sameer and I have grown much much closer. Even though we were grounded he'd come over very often, laden with Chocolate Croissants much to my delight. We'd sprawl on the roof on a mat full of Pokemon plushie dolls and I'd play Animal Crossing on switch while he read Byron and talked about his literary genius. In MY opinion Byron was just a fuckboy trying to get some but let me mind my business and not say anything to the fanboy. The more I spent time with him the more I realised how easy it was to be with him. It was the earnestness in his attempt to get to know me and show me all of him that I found really alluring. I could binge watch TOWIE one night and get up to go to a Natural Science public lecture, and he would not ever complain. He even got me watching sports and come to his Basketball games, for which I made a poster with really nice Pink glitter and Chloe Bratz doll printed on it. (I later realised Sameer played Basketball not soccer and they are somehow different.)

Life was just easy with him. He was great in bed, made me laugh and I'm not gonna lie I frequently thought about pups (which always made me blush). He shared many of the same cultural practices so nothing seemed odd to him. He got a long with my parents and even Rishi who I thought would give me long lecture about not having sex before meeting your mate but didn't seem to mind him. He was a Prince Charming in every aspect and my heart just yearned to be with him forever. To lie in his arms and breathe his scent, have him pull my hair and break my back like a glow stick....let's stop since it'll get NSFW real fast.

He even made my wolf so happy. My shy timid wolf got really excited at the prospect of being close to him, he brought out his wild side so to speak. Even in our "special" dreams it was always Sameer holding us in his strong hands and doing things to our body that make use scream in passion.

Mmmhh...Nyx purred in contentment.

Nyx hadn't spoken to me too much since that night. I'm not sure why but the whole ordeal was too much for him. He laid dormant in the back of my mind offering moans and squeals only on the topic of Sameer.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I turned around to look at the window where the tap came from.

It couldn't be Chanyeol or Sameer, cause both of them know I like spending the first few hours of my birthday with my family. Infact I had told them to not even call me, but meet me straight at the Penguin Exhibit at the Aquarium which Chanyeol had planned for my Birthday. Both had agreed to it so who could it be?

"RISHI? What are u doing here?" I yelped in surprise.

He motioned for me to be quiet and pulled me out the window and climbed onto the roof.

"Keep quiet Bromega you don't want Mom and Dad to know" he then sat down cross-legged on the ground and beckoned me to do the same.

When I did he pulled me into a strong hug which felt warm and protective and joy- sparking. Like sweater for your heart.

"Happy Birthday Jai"

" Thank you Rish" I thanked him. He wasn't a poet so I wasn't expecting some deep prose like another Byron-Reading Alpha I knew.

"Here" he passed me a brown bag very crudely crumpled and was torn in places. It said "Jai" in the Handwriting of a toddler.

I'm gifting him a cursive writing book for New Years cause hwat is this penmanship?

Inside the box was a tiny velvet box. I hurriedly happened it to reveal a beautiful delicate pendant with magnificent carving onto it. It was a platinum filigree with traditional Indian markings for the moon and the entire pendant was a perfect sphere. It was stunning and felt heaving my palm.

" This is exquisite! Thank you very much Rishi. I love it"

"Whenever need protection, this pendant will come in handy."

I furrowed my brows. "Does it have like a laser in it or something?" I said as I tried to press the opening clasp that had been added only for Rishi to slap my hand away.

"Not now you idiot. But activate it when the time is right it'll help you I promise" he snapped.

I nodded still obsessed with fine piece of jewellery that hung around my neck.

"Thank you Rishi. For always looking out for me. I always make things complicated and become such a burden on anyway." Images of fathers disappointed face flashed in front of my eyes. If I had gotten marked that night he'd never forgive me. He'd lose so much face.

Rishi grabbed my hand and said with a confident voice and a serious face.

"You're a burden I'm willing to carry. You're my younger brother."

"You're too sweet" I pouted and rested my head against his shoulder as we stared up at the stars. We could hear a pan falling in the kitchen and my mom barking orders at my dad.

"How much longer will this birthday surprise set up take?" I asked him.

"Mom left everything up to the last moment and now dad is trying is best to make her extravagant plans come to fruition"

"So about an Hour?"

"Give or take."

I sighed. Every year my parents throw this extravagant family only dinner for me on the eve of my birthday. Every year mom tries to keep it a surprise and tells me she's not gonna be free this time. Same excuse for the past 15 years and somehow she makes it everytime. I love her so much. Her absolute and unconditional support is what gives me the strength to keep carrying on despite the everyone underestimating me. I keep on trying because if I lose I have a mom who will wash away my tears, nurse my injuries and give me a pep talk to try again.

"Sameer has really loosened the drain pipe from the roof hasn't he?" Rishi said while examining the pipe in question. His sudden observation broke me out of my trance.

"HUH?" I replied while turning a deep crimson. Suddenly the tiny piece of moss on the roof near me leg was so captivating that I kept staring at it.

"I mean that I need to get this pipe reinforced since Sameer has been using it to climb in & our of your room"

"You...knew?"

"I'm a warrior werewolf if I cannot protect my own den then I am of no use"

"Why didn't you say anything then?"

"What's there to say? It's your life" He shrugged.

"Lemme get this straight, Mr  Sex-only-with-Mates doesn't disprove of my boyfriend sneaking into my room at night?"

"I'm no bigot you know. Yeah I like to keep things traditional and religious but I apply that standard only to myself. You do you"

"That's very evolved of you" I teased.

"That's enough talk mom just texted she's all set up" Rishi said back in his Seargent era, dropping our previous conversation immediately. He's always so serious.

__________________________________

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN!" My mom yelled so loud that I'm sure the heard her across the seven realms. She crushed me in a big that was nearly snapping my bones before Rishi pulled her off of me.

"OH I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU YOUR GIFT" She san into the living room presumably to fetch it leaving behind Rishi, my dad and I, the Three pillars of poor communication.

"Happy Birthday Jai" My dad said unenthusiastic ally while handing out his hand awkwardly. Such coldness from my dad was piercing my heart like a dagger.

"Dad stop acting cold hearted to prove a point. You did fly all the way to France to get him that book" Rishi stated non-chalantly.

Dad didn't react but his eyes started welling. He threw his arms around me and embraced.

"Don't ever act stupid again. I wouldn't survive losing you" Dad said in a voice choked up with tears. I melted into his embrace and gave him a slight "I won't. I promise. I'm sorry".

"Good boy" my dad said while breaking the hug he still had his pal around my neck. He wiped whatever little tears he had and spoke with a bright smile. "I'm really proud of your son. You're birth has completed my family and fulfilled my life."

Finally the weight on my heart lifted. I had learned a lesson to be extra careful to prevent getting marked but I had thought that dad and my relationship was irreparably damaged. It was great relieved that that was not the case. I won't ever let anyone else mark me. I'll make sure.

"Awww" My mom said standing near the entrance of the kitchen holding a small box. "YOU'RE CRYING ALREADY THATS SO CUTE" She said cooing at my dad. She then proceeded to hand me my box and asked me to open it.

Inside the box was a simple dagger. I picked it up by the handle and waved it around in the air. It was light but resilient. It felt like it was good for combat.

"YOU GITED OUR SON A DAGGER? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?" My dad bellowed at my mom.

"He was the one who was so keen to become a pack warrior so I thought this would help wouldn't it Rishi?" Mom asked.

"Well his wolf is small so keeping a dagger on him won't be the worst idea on a battlefield" Rishi said analytically.

"HE'S NOT GOING ON A BATTLEFIELD" dad yelled again. Clearly the frustration was getting to him. Mom kissed him on the cheek.

"Babe you're literally making a scene right now it's his birthday" Mom said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I LOVE IT SO MUCH MOM." I thanked her.

She winked at me and then announced.

"The cake is ready if everyone head to the kitchen. Rishi bring out the plates." My mom said taking me towards the kitchen.

"He is not going to the battlefield. I will not allow it" my dad muttered.

"Just take the L and move on private" Rishi said passing him by while balancing plated in his hand. My dad watched him with his mouth agape in shock.

"I can never win in this house" Dad said in mock anger as he grabbed the chocolate cake and brought it to the dining room which was replete with mirthy conversations, laughter and warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.5K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
361K 14.3K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
534K 19.8K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
38.8K 2.3K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...