Wish Upon A Star

De gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

26

167 11 0
De gd_carpediem

The next day.....

7:00 pm, At JYP Entertainment parking area

Tzuyu had been in her car for almost two hours now, waiting for Sana to come out of the building. As time goes by, her breathing became very shallow. She kept fidgeting with the steering wheel while her eyes were on the exit door. She fought with herself not to be impatient. And it was a relief to her that she managed to convince herself to wait a few minutes more for the blonde girl to show up. Then suddenly, her face lit up when she finally saw the girl she had been waiting for so long. She didn't get out of her car and waited for Sana to pass in front of her car before she showed up.

Tzuyu opened the car door and Sana noticed her immediately. The blonde girl looked at her with a blank expression. Then quickly averted its eyes and just continued walking towards her car.

"Sanaaa.....", the tall girl called out. But the blonde girl keeps on ignoring Tzuyu as if she didn't see or hear anything.

"Sana..Can we talk?". Tzuyu said as she continued chasing the blonde girl.

"Sana...Please, talk to me!".

"Sanaaa!".

At the last call, Sana stopped walking. Tzuyu grabbed that chance and briefly approached the blonde girl. She held the girl by the arm causing Sana to turn to her.

"Let go of me". The blonde girl said in a low voice while looking down at Tzuyu's hand that was gripping her. Her gaze went to the face of the tall girl in front of her. With a cold stare and dark expression, Sana warned Tzuyu once again, "I said let go", she said firmly. The tall girl take a quick response and removed her hand as what was told to her.

After a minute, she gathered the courage to speak up to Sana.

"About last night–."

"Forget it."

"W~What?!".

"I said forget everything last night. As if nothing happened. That it never happened. It's just simple, Tzuyu."

"Sana....What you say is impossible".

"Then make it happen. Make it possible as that."

"You're unbelievable!". Tzuyu accidentally raised her voice at the blonde girl in annoyance. She couldn't stand those words that coming from Sana.

The blonde girl was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect the tall girl to speak to her like that. Sana looked to the side then face again at Tzuyu.

"You know what....... Just stop this nonsense. We ended our relationship a month ago. You cheated on me and it's already over between us. What else do you want from me?!".

"Do you still love me?", Tzuyu boldly asked the blonde girl.

After that sudden question, silence prevailed between the two of them. The only thing Tzuyu could hear was her rapid chest beating and her slow breathing. She's waiting for the blonde girl to speak even though she knows that it will not be a good answer after all.

On the other hand, Sana becomes speechless. Her momentary bravery was gone and replaced by weakness. She then hesitated whether to answer that question or not. Because to be honest, Sana doesn't really know how to answer that question. Deep inside her, she still really loves Tzuyu. It didn't go away but it wasn't right to continue loving the person who is unfaithful and betrayed her. It's because, for her, it's called stupidity. She has been hurt. She was hurt by the person she trusted the most. Sana bit her lower lip as she slowly regained her trance.

"After what you've done? Do you think you still don't know what should I answer to your pathetic question?". Her eyes grow dark and she let out a smirk on her face.

"Come on, Sana. Stop beating around the bush and just answer me!". Tzuyu was now getting impatient. She doesn't want to waste this opportunity and all the chances she will have in this world when it comes to Sana. Because the time that will pass is now very important for her. It shouldn't end up nothing and become wasted. Even in the eyes of others, she will looks selfish, she will do everything to make things right and win back Sana. This is all she wants. This is the only thing that will make her happy until the very last moments of her life.

"Wasn't it clear to you what I said last night? I said I don't want to see you anymore. That I want you to get out of my life?" Sana takes a deep breath and frowns as she looks at Tzuyu.

"I need you to stay away from me. Is that hard to ask for?–."

"Yes!"

The tall girl swallowed and felt her mouth dry.

"Why are you making me do the things I don't want to?!", she added.

"Because I'm so tired of everything, Tzuyu. All this shit...Please, let me breathe". The blonde girl whispered enough for Tzuyu to hear it. Her face softened and her body become weak.

Everything Sana said to her and this sight broke Tzuyu's heart. Does this mean is it too late for her to fix everything? That Sana is giving up on her? That the blonde girl doesn't really love her anymore? There are so many things running through her mind. And all she feels is just regret and sorrow.

Tzuyu slowly knelt in front of Sana while her tears started to fall down her cheeks. She creeps up to Sana and begs. She then grabbed and held both hands of the blonde girl and she pressed her forehead on it.

"Please, Sana...Hear me out."

"I love you. I still love you and that never gone."

"Can you hear me?! I said I love you and I want you back. I will do everything to fix this. Just give me a chance. Please talk and just say anything." The tall girl sobbed painfully.

While Sana was also in tears seeing how messed up Tzuyu was. Just like the tall girl, she was also hurting. She felt the tall girl's cold and trembling hands. She bit her lower lip to keep herself from sobbing.

"Please, forgive me, Sana. Forgive me because I lied to you."

Sana was stunned by the last words that came from Tzuyu. Her expression changed and suddenly frowned as if she still didn't know something. She felt there is something she needs to know.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"What's going on here?". Someone interrupted their moment. The owner of that voice was familiar to them. Sana quickly withdrew her hands from the tall girl. She was taken aback when she saw Jihyo from afar. She then immediately wiped away her tears as she take a step back away from the girl in front of her.

The tall girl's body becomes froze as she heard that familiar voice. She was still kneeling. But later on, Tzuyu stood up when she heard footsteps coming towards them. While staring at Sana, she slowly wiped her tears and let out a half-smile; telling her everything's gonna be okay. Afterward, she wears a straight face and turns around to Jihyo who was now standing behind her. She then received a strong and hard slap as soon as she face the girl. Sana witnessed it and reacted to what happened. The blonde girl widened her eyes and covered her mouth in shock. While Tzuyu wasn't surprised because she expected it to happen after all.

"What are you doing here?! I could not believe you had the audacity to show up after what you've done to Sana!". Jihyo bluntly said. She felt a slight pain in her palm after that slap but she ignored it as she felt hatred and disgust toward the tall girl.

"How dare you touched Sana!?". Jihyo's hands were all trembling as she was furious at this moment.

Tzuyu received another hard slap from Jihyo. Her cheek thickens as she felt the stinging sensation on her face. She bet that it will leave a red mark on it.

"Jihyo! Stop it already." Sana said weakly. The blonde girl is still shocked by what is happening now. Sana was scared of her friend's reaction. She didn't expect Jihyo to be so mad with Tzuyu. And this was the first time seen Jihyo behaving like this.

"My anger towards you is not over yet after you cheated on Sana. Then I found out what happened last night. I entrusted you with my friend, Tzuyu! Because you promised not to hurt Sana but look what you've done to her? She almost lost herself before. And now that she's trying to get over it, you hurt her once again. You take advantage of her. You caused another pain to her!". Jihyo said angrily with her eyes glaring at the tall girl. She was about to slap Tzuyu for the third time when Sana suddenly stopped her by hugging her tight. It was only then that Jihyo came back to her senses when she suddenly heard Sana crying. She then put down her hand and softly caressed the back of her friend.

"Please, Jihyo stop this already." Sana cried out.

"Alright. I'm sorry." Jihyo face Sana and wiped away all the tears that keeps flowing from her cheeks. "Hush now", she said.

"Jihyo..."

The girl looked at her with a dark and cold expression.

"Just go away.."

"Leave now", Jihyo said emphatically.

But the tall girl stood her ground and did not leave. She won't leave the place until she tells Sana the truth about her. Jihyo's mouth was agape in disbelief to see how the tall girl still managed to face them confidently.

"Get me out of here. Let's leave now". Sana begs her. Sana could no longer bear the weight of the atmosphere. The space is getting smaller and the air becomes thinner for her. Jihyo grabbed Sana's hand; they left the place and walked away from the tall girl. She then warned Tzuyu as they passed by and said, "If you still have respect, just stay there and don't you there follow us!".

---

On this night, with her pillow beside her, Sana was just lying on her bed. She can't sleep. She did nothing but cry. She cries all over again for the same reasons–the shadow of the past pain that doesn't let her go and the person behind it. On the other hand, Tzuyu after what happened went straight to the bar. Just like she did last night, she drowned herself again in alcohol until she feel numb and can't feel anything anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

How about you guys? What can you do when it comes to the person you love?🙊😅
Vote if you like this chapter. Thanks❤️

#SaTzu

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

85.2K 4.2K 101
In which Minatozaki Sana, the Photographer fell inlove to a kpop star named, Chou Tzuyu. The first time I saw you, my heart started beating so fast...
19.1K 847 44
"Don't!" Mina quickly interjects and moves her face slightly sideward, away from Chaeyoung's hand. "Stop right there. Everything about you makes me w...
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
92K 4K 22
The beautiful, Taiwanese maknae of Twice has died in her sleep. The group, Onces, and the JYP Entertainment Family are devastated. Chou Tzuyu is no l...