i like you, moron ✦ scaramouc...

theyluvvsoph द्वारा

✩❢ scara x f. reader ✦ genshin modern au fanfic ❧ you move to your online ... अधिक

00. i like you, moron
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.

25.

5.5K 188 350
theyluvvsoph द्वारा

total words 1025

today felt a little different.

i could tell he was upset, but i'll still try to make him happy nevertheless.

dragging him along the hotel lobby, we approached the outside.

today was a bright day, and the sun's warmth enveloped us.

today was the day we were going to participate in some of the events of lantern rite, for example, the gliding game i heard of.

i was nervous, that's for sure — but since i was with scaramouche i was confident i'd be alright.

i've always seen "gliding crash compilations" online and it scared me so much.

kuni beside me groaned, "do you hear that?"

i heard loud shouting and laughing, "the others have arrived. they're so loud." he noticed.

"stop being such a moody moron." i rolled my eyes, waiting for the others to catch up to us.

by the others, i was referring to venti, hu tao, kazuha and childe.

the rest had gone sight-seeing and to buy some souvenirs. they weren't going to participate in the games.

"are we ready to go?" kazuha questioned, and everyone agreed.

we all took our time to memorise the layout of the harbour, venti occasionally glancing at a map she took from the hotel's reception counter.

"ai ai ai... i told you already venti, you don't need a map. just follow yours truly and you'll get there in no time." hu tao said, her firey and joyous attitude eventually affected us all,

except scaramouche. which i understand.

"where are we going again?" he sighed, massaging my entwined hand with his thumb.

"i thought we were going to the boat race?" asked kazuha. he suddenly got crowded by a few girls who appeared to be from liyue.

"heyyy!! what's your name, cutie?" one girl said, smirking.

another one pushed her out of the way, "don't listen to her. she has a little crush on you. mmm. can i invite you for a drink?"

they were a group of teens, just like us, except they seemed to be lovestruck by kazuha.

venti simply took his hand and dragged him away. poor kazuha looked traumatised.

"uhmm... what was that about?" childe asked, looking back at the group of girls who watched him walk away.

"seems some girls may have fallen for kazuha" venti giggled, nudging him, "how'd you feel?"

"honoured. but also a little confused"

while the others talked about the situation at hand, i glanced at scaramouche.

his azure eyes were glued to the floor, and he appeared to be thinking a lot.

i gripped onto his hand tighter, and his eyes met mine. in his eyes i saw affection.

"hey... you okay?" i gave his hand a quick kiss, and gave him a sincere smile. i saw him struggle to keep a straight face. a small blush crept up on his cheeks.

he nodded, not uttering a word. "i'm fine. i won't let my emotions control me at this moment. especially since we're... well... exposed in public."

i understood. i didn't want to remind him of anything.

something caught my eye. a little boba tea stand. i immediately ran towards it and scaramouche followed behind me.

"y/n! you can't just go off running." he scolded, putting a hand on my shoulder.

his eyes sparkled when he saw the boba i was holding in my hand.

"c'mere! try it!" i exclaimed, holding it up to his face. he took a sip and his eyes lit up with satisfaction.

"what'd ya think?" i chuckled as i saw his expression.

he shook his head, as if trying to snap out of his trance. "it's... disgusting... bleh!" he pretended to cough it out.

"oh reaaaally? your eyes tell me otherwise" i teased as i drank some of the tea.

"mm.. shut up, goober... it's... decent." he finally admitted. i smirked and laughed in victory.

i soon realised that we had lost the group, and looked around frantically.

"ah shit." i sighed, about to call hu tao when he stopped me.

"no. let's spend some alone time together. just you and me. we can join them later." he demanded. i agreed with the idea.

"okie dokie! where do you wanna go first?" i wanted to know where he wanted to go first because i was always the one dragging him everywhere.

he pointed to a stand that appeared to take pictures of couples. it was perfect.

instead of dragging him along, i followed his own pace, which was slow so i eventually started running along again.

"ugh... why are you in such a hurry?" he groaned. but in reality, i knew he loved my enemy. "shhhh. let's go."

we talked to the vendor and they told us to sit down on the chairs. we did, and behind us was a beautiful view of the ocean and port.

"okay... 3... 2.... 1..." the photographer slowly counted down, positioning the camera.

cheese!

unexpectedly, scaramouche pulled me in to kiss me just in time for the picture.

the photographer looked at the picture and showed us.

"what do you think?"

(something like this except imagine liyue as background)

i gasped at the image and glanced at scara to see his expression.

his eyes glistened with an unknown expression that i couldn't read. he then turned and hugged me again.

i looked at the photographer who stared at us awkwardly.

"aha... it's beautiful.. thank you." i gave them some mora and then we left.

that was the happiest i saw scaramouche that day. he suddenly stopped walking and held me close.

"i know i don't act like it sometimes, but i'm so grateful for you. you saved my life." he admitted, his tone was soft. it was not like him.

"why are you so.. perfect? you moron.." he said as she rested his head in the crook of my neck.

i smiled, "hm. i don't know? maybe because we're destined to be?"

"yeah... i think that's it."

a.n.

HELP. I JUST REALISED HOW LONG I WAS GONE FOR???? HELLO???

im very sorry. skl has been stressful yk?? 😪😪 very bad chapter im sorry i had to publish something tho SOBING SCREAMING CRYING

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.8K 626 19
ᵂʰⁱᵖᵖᵉᵈ... ▌❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘦...
182K 5.6K 27
❝ NO WAY. SCARAMOUCHE LIKES Y/N L/N ❞ # ━━ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 you find out the man who you thought hated you has ...
18.9K 713 30
🎸WESTSIDE #keshi 💫 🔉🔊 Published 1.1.23 // 🔈🔇Ended x.x.xx "Just don't let me go Swear you'll keep me close When I'm flying to the westside" ₓ˚...
2.9K 80 12
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...