The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

By sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... More

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over
Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!

1.3K 34 10
By sambamhaw

In the battle arena, Y/N and F/N prepare for their fight while Summer, Taiyang, Raven, Qrow, Ozpin and Glynda were watching.

F/N: Don't hold back.

Y/N: I won't!

They then took their stances with their swords. 

Announcer: FIGHT!!!

(played song from 0:07)

Y/N and F/N charged at each other and traded sword clashes until F/N kicked Y/N back about ten feet, Y/N sheathed Rebellion and unholster Ebony and Ivory and began firing at F/N but was able to block every shot. 

Y/N charged at F/N, still firing but he teleports leaving Y/N confused until he hears a whistle above him. He looks up and sees F/N falling down above him ready to stab him. 

Y/N rolls out of the way, holstered his Ebony and Ivory, unsheathed Rebellion again and tried to preform stinger on F/N but was able to block it and they continued clashing swords.

Team RWBY, team DVANT, team THSC, team THNDR, Takeo, Kala, and team JNPR walked to the arena and saw everyone watching the fight between Y/N and F/N.

Ruby and Yang: Mom! Dad!

Ruby and Yang ran up to their relatives and hugged them.

Summer: Hey girls!

Ruby: What are you all doing here?!

Summer pointed towards the fight. 

Thror: Oh, looks like Y/N's got a fight on his hands. 

Yang: What's going on?

Dean: (sees F/N) And who's that Y/N's fighting? 

Taiyang: Apparently, that man is Y/N's father.

RWBY & JNPR: WHAT?!?!

Arcturus: He's Y/N's dad?!  

Takeo: How is that possible? 

Raven: We'll explain everything later, right now let's just see how this goes.

They all nodded in agreement and proceeded to watch the fight.

As Y/N and F/N continued to trade sword clashes, F/N pushed Y/N away then as Y/N charged at him again, F/N lifted his hand in the air causing three pillars of fire around him causing Dante to fly back burned. As Y/N began to stand up...

F/N: Magimech Attack: Gravity Fist!

F/N's arm glows momentarily. Subsequently, he delivers a power-packed punch onto Y/N who blocked it but he was sent flying onto a wall, causing sheer force and blunt damage to the ground. 

Sonro: Holy crap!

Ryder: For a man like him, he sure packs a punch. 

Danial: He's strong. 

That attacked caused Y/N to fall on his knee. As F/N charged at Y/N, Y/N stood up, turned into his Devil Trigger and charged at F/N.

As Y/N and F/N continued to clash swords again both of them were knocked back by the force of the blow.

Y/N: Cerberus!

Y/N pulled out his Ice Nunchucks in a bright flash and begun to flail them around, sending several shards of ice toward F/N. 

F/N: Magimech Attack: Gravity Inferno! 

F/N launches multiple blasts of gravity that broke apart the ice shards. Y/N switches to Yamato and teleports above F/N.

F/N: Magimech Attack: Gravity Wave!

F/N placed his hand on the ground, creating a spiral force that pulls Y/N towards him.

Nikki: This is crazy! 

Týra: Just what kind of power is this? 

Mimir: That lass is called Gravity Ether Gear.

Craten: Gravity Ether Gear? What's that? 

Mimir: I've heard about this during my time with Odin. This power allows him to freely control his personal gravity, enabling him to perform various feats; such as levitating in midair, falling sideways, clinging onto walls and ceilings, altering the density of his body, shooting off blasts of compressed gravity, and repelling incoming projectiles with a field of anti-gravity among others. This effect can also be applied to any person or object he makes physical contact with.

Hanzo: Ah, I see. Basically he can control the gravity around himself and others. 

Tyrone: Talk about overpowered. 

Y/N manages to break free as he jumped in the air about to slam Yamato down on F/N but grabs his son by the neck. Holding him up in the air, Y/N turned back to his normal appearance.

F/N: (while holding Y/N in the air) If this is the best you can do, you'll only get so far. Let me show you, so you won't forget.

Suddenly, F/N started glowing as a flash of light appeared, making everyone shield their eyes. When the fades, everyone but Ozpin looked surprised to see F/N is now wearing armor.

(ignore the robot parts) 

F/N tossed Y/N several feet in the air and jumped after him. F/N proceeded to stab Y/N (non fatally) multiple times until he finally stabbed him through the leg and threw a screaming Y/N back to the ground. 

Crashing into the ground forming a small crater, Y/N grabbed Rebellion and was about to get up to continue only to be met with F/N's foot on his wrist and his sword pointed at his neck.

(End song)

F/N: That's enough.

Y/N, realizing that he's been defeated, nodded. F/N took his foot off Y/N's wrist, his sword away from his neck and offered his hand. Y/N hesitated at first but accepted.

Y/N: So, I guess this means you have a lot to teach me?

F/N: You are a formidable warrior and a strong swordsman, there is no denying that. But to face bigger threats like Mundus, you are far from ready. I will teach you how to prepare for him.

Y/N: (sighs) Well, a deal is a deal. 

Y/N picked up Rebellion and began to walk towards the group.

F/N: By the way. (Y/N stops and turns to him) I know this may not seem much to you from me but.... I love you. I always have and I always will.

Y/N didn't answer, just simply nodded, sheathed Rebellion and continued to walk back to the group.

When Y/N got back to the group, everyone was shocked at the fight that they had just witnessed and concerned for Y/N's wounds. Summer, Ruby and Yang hugged him gently.

Glynda: Let's get you to the infirmary!

F/N: There's no need.

The group looked at F/N who lifted his hand.

F/N: If I may?

Summer wrapped her arms around Y/N and held him close, not trusting the man who just hurt her baby to help but Y/N gently held his hand to her to reassure her. 

Summer, reluctantly, lowered her arms and F/N put his hand on Y/N's head, a bright light engulfed him and his wounds were healed.

Y/N: Thanks, dad.

F/N: Don't mention it. Go hang out with your friends, I'll see you later. (walks away) 

Blake: Are you ok, Y/N? 

Y/N: I'm good. Well, I guess you guys are waiting for an explanation?

They all nodded. 

Y/N's POV: 

I'm back at my dorm with my team, DVANT, THSC, THNDR, Takeo, Kala, and JNPR. Mom, dad, aunt Raven and uncle Qrow went home. I had just told them everything that Sephiroth had told me, they all looked consider. 

I even told Dean, Vali, Nikki, and Týra that I'm Sparda's reincarnation, Bayonetta's half son, and Kratos's descendant because their blood they've gave me. 

Dean: (shocked) Say what?!

Vali: Bullshit. 

Nikki: That can't be. I'm calling my mom. 

Nikki went to her scroll to have a talk with Bayonetta. 

Týra's mind: This is interesting... I've heard about this Kratos before, but it's still a mystery to me. 

Sonro: So what does all this mean?

Y/N: Well for one, I'm fucked. Two, if any big threats get their hands on me then we're all fucked. (looks at his hands) I don't know what to do!

My team formed a group hug around me.

Ruby: We're going to get through this, together!

Yang: You're still our brother Y/N, and we will always have your back!

Blake: We are going to stay by you until the end.

Weiss: We're a team, so we have to look out for each other.

Pyrrha: You got us as well!

Jaune: You didn't abandon me, Y/N, so I'm not going to abandon you. You're like a brother to me.

Nora: (raised a fist) YEAH!!!

Ren: You can always count on us.

Takeo: Same here. 

Tyrone: I'll help you any other way. 

Hanzo: You have my word. 

Craten: We'll have your back lad. 

Sonro: I'll help too.

Dean: You can me in. 

Vali: I'll lend a hand as well. 

Nikki: I had talk with my mother, and what she said was true. But I'll help you anyway. 

Týra: I will help you. 

Arcturus: You know I'll always help one of my childhood friends. 

Y/N: (smiles) Thank you, all of you.

Team JNPR Takeo, Kala, and THNDR left, leaving me with my team, DVANT, and THCS alone.

Vali: I still can't believe Sparda would gave you his blood. 

Nikki: Same with my mother. 

Y/N: I know. It's kinda strange to be honest. Speaking of which...

I pulled out Rebellion and Yamato as I offered them to Dean and Vali. 

Y/N: I figured since you're the grandsons of Sparda, they deserve to be wielded by you two. 

Dean and Vali looked at each other for a moment before they looked at me. 

Dean: (smiles) Keep them. 

Y/N: (confused) Huh? 

Dean: They're already with a real Sparda, flesh and blood or not. 

Vali: He's right. Plus, we've already gotten our own weapons. 

Y/N: Thanks guys.

Dean: You're welcome, grandpa. 

Y/N: I'm very a- wait grandpa?!

Dean: Yeah. I mean you do have his blood and he was my dad's old man, so I'm gonna call you grandpa as a joke and your nickname.

Y/N: Wha- but I'm not an old man!

Dean: Whatever, grandpa. 

Y/N: Stop calling me that!

Everyone else laughed at that while Vali and Týra chuckle in amusement. 

Y/N: (pout) You guys are mean. 

Arcturus: Come on, we're just messing with you.

Craten: But you have to admit, it was pretty funny. 

Tyrone: So, what do we do now? 

Ruby: I think we need to have some fun to take our minds off of all of this!

Yang: Agreed! Any suggestions?

Weiss: I got one, let's go to the docks!

Sonro: For what? Fishing?

Blake's eyes began to sparkle.

Weiss: No, not fishing.

Blake looks down in disappointment.

Týra: Then what?

Weiss: I'll explain when we get there, let's go!

We all walked out of our dorm and headed to the docks.

Y/N's mind: I haven't seen her smile like this before, I wonder what she has planned.

Chapter 20. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
14.3K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
60.9K 1K 14
Vol.4 is here... Some time has past since the fall of Beacon. After what happened you there, you decided it was time to face what you are and help Ru...
57.7K 804 11
(Being rewritten) "He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence" -William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" Beacon Academy: the most presti...