BETROTHED TO THE BILLIONAIRE

By Eaglewoman20

When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save h... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 101

CHAPTER 100

15.7K 469 12
By Eaglewoman20

Valerie's POV 

His lips capture mine as his hands work on my long hair while I cling to him as close as I can because I can't get enough of him. 

As he kisses the life out of me, a small groan leaves my mouth and suddenly, he pulls away, making me flutter my eyes open.

With a smile, he caresses my face. 

I concentrate on his expression trying so hard to figure out what he must be thinking.

I made us come here for a good reason and I know he is a little sad about it. Today is the final judgment for Mr. Lorenzo, Anita, Brenda, and Celina. Ryan was getting prepared to go to the court when I suggested we take a day trip here. I wanted to see the mountains and more of nature and coming here was the best idea.

I didn't want him to go to court to be reminded about the death of his kind Mother. I didn't want to go either because I don't want to feel any iota of sympathy for any of those criminals, especially Brenda.

She must have thought she would get out of this because I am Ryan's wife. I guess she forgot how hard-hearted I can be, not when she killed an innocent woman who is my Mother-in-law.

I hope they all rot in jail.

Ryan will not see them nor will he try to show any form of sympathy for the man he has called Father all his life and the girl he called sister who betrayed him.

I'm doing this for him. Because I want him to leave the past behind us. And be happy. 

I'm sure his Mother would want him to be happy too. I'm sure she wants him to let go of the baggage and the pain of losing her and then live his life as normal.

Now that I am expecting a child, I wish she got to know this before getting killed. This has always been her dream. 

"You look beautiful today", he mutters with a bright smile.

I snort and flip my hair sideways. "I'm always beautiful."

"Don't be so confident…"

"What are you implying?" I retort sharply, darting my eyes back to his. The amusement on his face says it all. He wants to tease me again about my appearance the other day.

It isn't my fault. It's the baby.

Sometimes, I feel so weak and lazy to do a thing while other times, I feel good and full of energy just like today. On days like this, I take extra care in looking good.

"Nothing", he shakes his head and looks over the mountains. The absence of his touch leaves a cold chill on my face.

I turn towards the mountain too as we remain in silence. Making sure that his shoulder is touching mine, I begin to think of what to say to cheer him up. He must be thinking about the court's judgment. I don't know if he is worried that they won't get the right sentence or if he is worried the sentence will be too severe.

That is what they deserve. I am confident they are all going to rot in jail. They will never get to see the light of day anymore.

"What are you thinking?" I ask, pulling him out of his thoughts. He stares at me for a while before he answers.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you."

My heart almost melts at the statement but I won't fall for it. The way his face breaks into a smile when he sees how much I don't believe what he just said, my gaze shifts to his lips.

I love his kisses. 

I love his smell. 

I love his appearance. 

I love his hair. 

I love his eyes.

In fact, I love everything about him, except of course how gullible he can be sometimes.

I chuckle inwardly at the thought.

"I don't believe you one bit. I'm sure you are thinking about those criminals right now…"

"How do you know?" he fakes seriousness, with his brows slightly creased.

Feeling proud of getting it right, I nod. "I know so."

I want to continue by boasting of how much I know about him and also how I can possibly read through his mind.

"Well, I wasn't thinking of that", he points out. "I'm just happy we are going to be parents and I'm happy to have you beside me."

I fold my arms around my bosom. "I don't believe that."

"I'm telling the truth. I'm just thinking about what we have been through over the months and of course our first meeting. This is indeed epic."

"Really?"

"Really," he states confidently, the amusement never leaving his face. "Who would have thought we would be heads over heels in love with each other after 10 months?"

"I never saw that coming too", I agree with a smirk, my mind going back to our first meeting and what resulted in my agreement to meet with him.

It was because of Fred and Brenda.

For the first time in months, I think more about Fred and I wonder how he is doing. For the first time, I am grateful I didn't end up with him because I was so sure that if he had proposed to me before I caught him cheating on me with her, I would have screamed a loud YES.

That never happened. Instead, what happened led me to a different path which made me become Ryan's wife.

He is the kindest man ever. He has been so patient with me. Even when I refused to admit my feelings for him, he persisted. He showed me love and tells me how much he loves me every single day.

Fred was after me for sex. I wonder if he would have dumped me if I had given in to his demands.

Jerk!

"What do you say about renewing our vows?" His loud voice jerks me back to life, making me flip my eyebrows and watch him in amazement. "It's been 10 months and I feel like we should do this to make it more real. This way, we can start a new life afresh without faking anything anymore while we wait earnestly for the baby's arrival. What do you think?"

"I don't think that is necessary, Ryan", I say my mind out without giving it a second thought.

I don't know if I am ready to go through that. If he doesn't consider our marriage as real, I consider it as real the moment we consummated our marriage.

"I know but I just thought we could do…"

"On one condition", I cut him short again, as an idea jumps into my head. 

I've always wanted to have an elaborate wedding. I've always wanted to have a wedding in a big hall with a group of bridesmaids in front of me and a little bride.

If Ryan's wish comes to pass and our baby turns out to be a princess, then she would be our little bride. Ryan can decide to have his little groom as well, I don't care.

But if it's a baby boy like I want, he is going to be my little groom and I will get another baby girl from somewhere. 

Probably rent a little bride. I smirk.

"What condition?" he demands with a serious look on his face.

"If you want us to renew our vows just because you think the one we had months ago wasn't real enough…"

"That's not what I mean", he cuts me short again.

I ignore him as I continue. "...Then let's have it on the same day we got married but that will be in two years."

"What?!" he exclaims with his eyes bulging out widely.

I grin. "Yes. That way, I can use my baby as the little bride or little groom."

He blinks, looking as though he is trying to take what I just said in. I care less about renewing our vows but if we must do that, then he has to do it the way I want.

I'm four months gone and in the next five months, our baby will be here. By the time we have the wedding, the baby will be big enough to be our little bride or groom, probably a year and half old.

I smile in satisfaction, imagining what it will look like if that happens. Suddenly, he grabs my face roughly and slams his warm lips to mine, catching me off-guard. Without giving me a second to get used to his warm lips on mine, he begins to trace the outline of my lips with his tongue before delving it into my mouth for me to open up for him.

Slowly, he goes down, having I straddle him as I lay above him until his back hits the grass.

He loves entangling his fingers with my hair and that is what he is doing. This is one of my weaknesses.

When he does that, he makes me feel overwhelmed and over the edge. It's just like having him suck on my boobs.

I decide to take control by biting him softly on his lower lips. Just like I want, a grunt leaves his mouth and his body shakes with immense pleasure while he rides my short dress up with his hand.

I want to keep assaulting him by biting him again and again but my stomach rumbles at the instant, making my eyes fly open to meet his bulging eyes too.

Embarrassment fills my expression and I want to sit up to avoid his gaze when he holds me back in place.

He knows the meaning of that rumbling sound. He is familiar with it.

My love for food has increased ten folds since I got to know that I was indeed pregnant. It makes me wonder if I would be reacting this way if I never got to know that there is a baby in me.

The symptoms ever since we found out are overwhelming.

"Hungry?" he asks but before I can answer him, my stomach grumbles again and he bursts into laughter.

I want to hit him for laughing at me. I know it is laughable because I ate a lot this morning just before we left home and we haven't spent an hour here yet and my stomach is already rumbling again in hunger.

I do not hit him. I just continue to watch him laugh, expecting him to sober up soon.

When his laughter does not die down after a minute, I do the only thing I can do to save myself from more embarrassment.

I take his lips in a searing kiss.

****

I'm always having problems completing my books probably because I get emotionally attached to my characters and I am missing them already 😂

This is the reason why the updates are not regular. I'm just taking my time to give them the best ending but then I have a little gift for you all.

Like I said under the last update, we have two chapters left to end the book. This is CHAPTER 100 and we have one more chapter to round up and say goodbye to the Drama Queen and her Prince Charming.

Here is the gift; I want to try so hard to write the last chapter today, so help me God.

The goal for this book was 100k views for 100 chapters but we have 82k views already and that is also great.

Just keep scrolling while I busy myself with the last chapter.

Thank you so much for the support. Thank you so much for the comments. Thank you so much for the votes. Thank you so much for sharing. Thank you so much for tagging along with me on this journey till the end.

I love and heart you all so much. God bless you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.4K 114
*𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃* After a short-lived marriage with the cold and arrogant billionaire Ronin Logan, Carmen Price is eager for a break...
5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
227K 10.9K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
3.1M 93K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...