Love hurts | A scream fanfic

By tw_to_tvd_

A story in which we will follow Lia Freeman and her friends during the new ghostface attacks. We will see who... More

Main cast
Are you okay?
where are you going?
Who Is It?
welcome to act three
our big finally!
not herself
new main cast
new york
matching hair
just a place of comfort
it's happening again
What do you want?
Go away!
Pinky promise
I love you, Lee
big reveal

What does your girlfriend need this time?

2.2K 45 2
By tw_to_tvd_

Pov Lia:

I am sitting next to Amber on the couch, we were watching a movie 'stab' to be exact. My sister always loved the movies, she always makes me watch them with her. Not that I mind, I love spending time with Amber.

"Today was so tiring, so many annoying customers." I say to Amber as I lay my head on her shoulder and I yawn making her laugh. "Stop laughing at me you goof."

"If you're tired just go to bed, you don't have to stay awake for me." Amber says looking down at the tired girl

Lia's head immediatly moved from Ambers shoulder, as she hears the sound of her phone. She grabbed her phone to look who was texting her.

"What does your girlfriend need this time." Amber asks me jonkingly and when she sees me glaring at her she laughs.

"Oh shut it Amber." I say laughing with her

Tara: what are you doing?

Lia: watching a movie with Amber, you?

Tara: Not much. my mom's away, wanna come over?

Lia: Yeah, sure. I'll be there soon.

Tara: Can't wait to see you.

I walk to the kitchen where Amber was getting herself a glas of water. "Hey i'm going to Tara's for a bit." I say and she nods

"Is she home alone, again." Amber asks me sounding a bit frustrated. Tara her mom is away a lot resulting in her being alone most of the time, seeing as her sister left them. Amber and I are very protective over Tara, after all she's our best friend.

"Yup, i'm gonna go now, love you." I say kissing Amber on the cheek before putting on my coat I hear her yell "Love you too, be home on time."as I walk to the door and leave the house.

I am currently on my way to Tara's house when my phone lights up again another text from Tara.

Tara: Fucking landline won't stop ringing.

My mind immediatly went to Wes, I am very aware of his crush on Tara. I remember Amber telling me he wouldn't leave Tara alone after she constantly rejected him. He only stopped after he found out me and Tara were dating. But to me it's obviousy he still has a crush on her.

Lia: Is Wes still bothering you? Babe I'll literally kill him if he is.

Tara: That's very protective of you but it's not him, blocked number.

Lia: Anything for you love, You okay?

Tara: i'm fine, I think it's my mom's new boyfriend.

I was gonna ask her why her mothers boyfriend would call her, but before I could someone bumbs into me making me fall to the ground dropping my phone. When I look up to see who it was I only see this black figure walking away so I yell at the person "Hey asshole, what the actual fuck!"

The figure didn't turn around, instead kept on walking till I couldn't see them anymore. I went to look for my phone but coudn't find it "That shithead took my phone." I say to myself angry. As I stand up I just notice my leg is bleeding, probably from me falling earlier. I shrug it off and start walking again, well, half walking half limping.

Pov Tara:

The fucking landline won't stop ringing and it's really annoying. I am texting Lia she said she's on her way here but that was a while ago so she must almost be here.

Lia: You should answer it

Tara: How did you know the landline was still ringing?

Tara: Lia?

Tara: Babe?

Lia: This isn't Lia

Lia: ANSWER THE PHONE BITCH

I went to call the cops but before I could I got another text message from Lia or not Lia

Lia: ANSWER THE PHONE OR LIA DIES

After I read that text I quickly got to the phone and answered. "This isn't fucking funny Lia." I say scared, I swear if this is another one of her jokes i'm going to kill that girl. "I told you, this isn't Lia." I look back down at my phone as I get a video send I open the video.

The video shows Lia walking in the dark, I couldn't really see anything until they zoomed in and I could see she's bleeding. Now more worried than ever I ask him with anger and fear both laced in my voice "What do you want?" to which the person on the phone answers "I told you, I want to play a game. stab movie trivia, three rounds. you call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies. She's all alone I could be with her within seconds. You want a warmup question?"

At first I tought Lia was playing a prank on me like she always does, she loves to prank me. These messages are coming from her phone, but she wouldn't go this far. 'It can't be her' I think to myself as I watch her walking on the video her face shows she's in pain.

Tears are now streaming over my cheeks "I told you I dont know these movies! Ask me something I do know. Aske me about It follows, Ask me about Hereditary, Ask me about The witch." I am now more worried than before, as Lia's life is on the line over a movie that I don't even know I only watched it once. forget that Lia watched it while I was looking at her.

"In the first stab movie what Woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise's main character?" The person on the phone asked me completely ignoring what I said.

I actually knew this one "It's Sidney Prescott. It's Sidney Prescott and she lived on Elm." I answer relieved.

"Correct. You see you're gonna do great at this. Okay Question one-" I shook my head as I cut the person off "No, I got that one right. it should count."

"Anyone could have gotton that one right. Sidney's in every movie but the last one. Question one, who wrote the original book?"

I thought about it for a while "Um..Uhm.. The chick from TV!"

"The chick from TV is not gonna cut it, Tara." The person on the phone says. they want a full name. I thinks about it and finally answer, shouting "Gale weathers! It is Gale Weathers, you motherfucker!" I remembered Lia talking about her to me, let's just say she doesn't like Gale very much. I got one right but i'm still nerves, as I don't know if i'll get the next two right. I don't know anything about these movies.

"Correct. Lia might live to see the sunrise. Question two, Who played the dumb bitch in the beginning of stab 1 who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer?" I don't know this one "Fuck you." I say

"Is that the answer you're going with?" They asked me, probably proud of themselves. I let out a choked sob as I use my phone to look up the cast list of stab 1. Not answering is not an option as Lia's life is on the line.

"A non-answer counts as a wrong answer, Tara. Time's running out." I quickly scroll through the cast list and go back up to the top "Heather Graham!" I say, not so sure if i'm right.

"Correct! You pulled that one out." I sigh in some relief knowing i'm one question closer to winning this sick game. "Now for the final question, who was the killer in stab 1?"

I didn't have to think long about this one as I actually know it. "Oh, I know this one, you fuck. It's Billy Loomis. It's Billy Loomis, and he was Sidney's boyfriend, and he was played by Luke Wilson, and I got you, asshole! I got it, I got it right!" I laugh, relief finally setting in as I relax.

"Oh, i'm sorry, Tara, but that is just not correct." my smile faded as they said I was wrong "What?

"No,no. It is. That is right." I defended myself

"The correct answer is Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. There are two killers in the original stab. i'm afraid someone's got to die now." my eyes widen as I look back down at my phone with the video of Lia on it. I don't know if she is alright I can't see her anymore, it's not live. "No,no,no. Lia, i'm coming."

I end the call and grab one of the knifes from the knife block. I rush towards the front door "Fuck,fuck,fuck." I open the front door wanting to run to Lia. I scream as I see someone in a Ghostface costume in front of me. Before I could do anything Ghostface took their knife and slashed across my stomach.

I grunt in pain and go to punch them across the face before trying to close the door. It was difficult as their body was still sticking inside, trying to push the door back open while trying to stab me with their knife. I opened the door a little making him loose his balance and could finally close and lock the door.

I step away from the door looking down at my stomache that was now bleeding. I hold onto the cut as I sob from the fear and pain. I went to contact the cops when my thoughts returned to the video of Lia. Did the person who just stabbed me also get to her or is she still on her way over. what if the person who's outside is waiting for her to arrive he could kill her.

I jump, as harsh pounding on the door started. I grab the knife I took from the kitchen earlier and hold it infront of me. "The police are on their way asshole!" I yell trying to get him to go away.

The pounding stopped but as I backed away from the door, the system from the house disarmed itself. I roughly tap my phone to rearm the system, but for some reason it didn't work and they keep disarming right after I rearm them.

After repeating that a few times it finally sayed armed. it was quiet but not for long as the landline rang loudly again. I let out a loud scream, as the sounds scared me. I already know who it is so I walked to the kitchen to pick up the phone. "Hello?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"Bonus question, Tara." Ghostface said

"Please stop." Tears now once again streaming over my cheeks

"Do you think I made in inside your house before you could rearm?" he ask but before I could say anything Ghostface wrapped their arm around my neck, stabbing me in my stomach with the knife I was holding. As he pulls the knife out i'm being pushed towards the kitchen counter.

when Ghostface got closer to me I punched them across the face. I try to run away, but they grab my hair and throw me to the ground. I crawl towards the door. he grabs me by my foot so I kick them to get free. he stumbled back a bit before he stomped on my knee. I let out a loud scream

they turned me around going to stab me in the face. My hand is in their way and the knife goes right through it. Tears rolling down my cheeks with a loud scream, I kick them with my right leg back making the knife also go out of my hand as they fell to the ground. I crawl away from them again.

Ghostface got back up and grabbed my foot to drag me back toward him. I scream loudly as they stab me multiple times.

Pov Lia:

After walking for what felt like forever I finally arrived at Tara's house. When I see the house I see multiple police cars and an ambulance. I go over there as soon as I can with my leg still hurt and bleeding. "Tara!" I yell as I see them loading her into the ambulance. A police officer holds me to stop me from going any closer.

"You can't go any closer miss." The officer tells me when I see sheriff hicks approaching us.

"It's fine, I got this one." She tells him making him leave to go back to work.

"Is she okay? What happened?" I ask her worried about my girlfriend. I should have been here sooner, if only I didn't hurt my leg. I coud have stopped whatever happened.

"She'll be fine, what happened to you," She asked motioning to my jeans that are now covered in blood "You should let that get checked." I've known Judy for a while since Wes and I are sort of friends. I know I shouldn't put up a fight against her.

"Some dude bumped into me, now can I please see my girlfriend?" I ask her. Waiting impatiently for her answer as I want to know if Tara is really okay.

"Guess you can hop in you need to get that leg checked anyway." I smile at her thanking her before going to the ambulance with and with a nod from Judy they let me on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.2K 30
Madison Miller can't control her feeling for many things, and one specific person... oc x chad meeks martin scream 5 - started-4/16/23 ...
24K 940 24
⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 ❜ 〔 C. MEEKS-MARTIN 〕✷ ╱ 尖叫 ㅤ. . . ...
66.1K 1.5K 12
"𝐎𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚... 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 ? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞...
13.2K 515 32
"richie, what is watching stab gonna prepare you for? a final exam?" "correction, the final act." 👻 luciana chang has been a fan of the stab movies...