If I was in Lego Monkie Kid (...

By LexiKamado901

So basically, your girl was chilling at home, before I got freaking Isekaied into this fantasy world, along w... More

Me and some friends
Ninjala Kids
Love Interests
Parent figures
Some new friends
A Hero is Born Pt 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation/Ninja Kids
Noodles or Death
The Great Wall Race
2K Special Chapter
Skeleton Key
Macaque/The nest
The End is Here!
Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 1
Revenge of the Spider Queen: Alternative Route(Smut)
Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 2
Late Halloween Special/11.5K Special
Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3/Loss of a friend
Just a Thought-
Smiling Critters
OC story contest

A Hero is Born Pt 1

1.2K 18 4
By LexiKamado901

(Before I get into the story, I forgot to say this. My character has some foundation on, so they won't see her scars yet....not until later on in the story. Okay, LEGO!)

WARNING

THIS BOOK HAS SOME MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, UNHEALTHY BEHAVIORS, GORE, MURDERS, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, SEXUAL ATTEMPTS AND HAS SOME DEADDOVE DO NOT EAT ELEMENTS!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ON .

My pov

How in the world did it get to this?

One moment, I was at home, chilling and playing Splatoon 3, only to fall through a damn portal.

I can't see anything, my tail was at it's brightest and I still couldn't see anything.

I grabbed my rings, pulled on out and threw it.

I was able to move for some reason and went through the ring...only to fall again.

I saw a sunrise/sunset. I had to admit, it was beautiful.

I looked down and saw a mountain and tried to slow myself down, but it didn't work.

I dropped my rings in the process, making me curse my luck.

I fell faster as I landed on someone and rolled off, groaning in pain.

"Ow..." I said, rubbing my head.

"Oh dear, are you okay?!" A voice asked.

Redson pov

After saying my speech something or someone fell on me.

As I got up to give this person a piece of my mind, but I didn't....

When I looked at her.......in front of me was a beautiful being I ever laid my eyes on. 

Her black and white hair,, her chocolate skin, her ears and tail, I realized she was hurt.

"Oh dear are you alright?!" I yelled as my parents and the bull bots were shocked what I said. 

"Huh? N-No. I hurt my head and my ankle is jacked up." She said.

As I gently grab her, she looked at me oddly. 

"Just calm down and relax. This'll take a second." I said, as she tilted her head, confused. 

"What do you mea-!" 

She was cut off as I used my flames to heal her. 

"The heck?" 

She was shocked as my flames worked.

She looked at her ankle then at me, I gave her my hand, as she took it and stood up.

"Thank you so much! Sorry for falling on you. Are you okay?" She asked, checking me over.

"O-Oh! Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Nothing the son of the Bull King can't handle." I said, proudly.

She tilted her head.

"Bull King? What're you....Oh my..." Her eyes widened as she saw my father and mother.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked, ears pinning down to her head.

She looked so cute...like a kitten.

"Ahem, if I may. Can I know your name?" I asked.

"Oh! A-Akito." She said.

"I am Redson. Now, Akito, can I ask for your hand in marriage?" I asked, taking her heand, only to see bandages on her hand, making me frown slightly.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa buddy! I-I hardly know you! We literally just met!" She said.

"Doesn't matter, my dear Akito. You've stolen my heart. now, won't you please be mine?" I asked.

She was about to answer, before she looked panicked and looked around frantically.

"My rings! Where are my rings?!" She asked, looking around the place.

"Would this...be your rings?" Mother said, as she held out a small brown bag.

"Yes! Thank you...Princess Iron Fan?" She asked, making us shocked.

"Wait, how do you-?"

"Where I come from, Princess Iron Fan is a chinese mythology, and personally my favorite. Nezha would be second and Ao Bing would have to be next." She said, getting the rings from Mother.

Akito looked at me, but before she could answer, someone else fell on me.

My pov

I was about to answer Redson, before someone fell on him.

"Ana-oop!" I said, as I saw a boy with a red bandana.

"You okay, kid?" I asked, giving him my hand.

He looked at me and blushed.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks-"

"GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!!" He shouted, as I back up a little bit.

"DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?! YOU RUINED MY MOMENT AND MY PROPOSAL!!" He yelled, as DBK stepped forward. 

"A little eavesdropper has fallen into our midst. It seems a waste to crush something as insignificant as my first act as ruler of this new world but so be it." He said, as he was about to step on the kid.

I was about to do something, before Redson spoke up.

"Wait father!" He said, making me confused.

"What's this?" DBK asked. Redson cleared his throat.

"Waste not your energy in this...peasant. Please, Allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence father!" He said.

Oh hell no-

"But, I do have one request." PIF said.

DBK looked at his wife as he raised a brow.

"Oh? do tell me." 

PIF signaled Redson.

In a flash, I was in Redson's arms and away from the kid.

"What the f-!"

"Let us take this one, My love, This one has something special. I know you can sense it to." She said, as DBK looked at me.

Something in me snapped, as my tail whacked Redson in the head, letting me go.

"Yeah, no. I knew something was off with you guys when I first saw you guys. Why do want me anyway? I'm just a normal girl." I said, lying between my teeth.

"Kitten, please come back. We will talk about this-"

"Hell to the frick no! I'm not letting you hurt this-!"

Redson sped past me, towards to kid.

"LOOK OU-!"

A bull clone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth.

I screamed and tried to get free.

Okay, now I was getting pissed.

I got my hand free and punched the clone, my fist going through his head, shocking PIF and DBK.

I ran to the kid, only for him to lift a staff, blocking Redson's hit.

"No way! How could you possibly lift Monkey King's staff?" Redson asked, as the kid was in shock when he holding the staff. 

"This is impossible." PIF said. 

"I don't what's going on here, but I'm about to end it, the staff and Akito are mine!" Redson said.

I got in front of the kid, grabbed the staff and swung it.

"GET AWAY FROM US!!" I yelled, sending Redson and the bull clones away.

"This can't be." DBK said.

"Child, how're you holding the staff?" PIF asked.

"It's just a staff. You're acting like only one person can wield this thing." I said, handing the staff back to the kid.

"You never heard of Monkey king?" The kid asked.

"Uhm...Sun Wukong? Yeah, I heard of him. Do I think he's real? Eh, that depends." I said.

PIF slammed her fan down.

"Hand over the staff and the girl, boy." She said.

"Uhm...no?" The boy said, as the staff planted itself in the ground and sent him flying off.

"Oh...that was...weird." I said.

"He can't get away with the staff!" PIF said.

"Centuries trapped in oblivion, plotting my revenge and all of it thwarted by a little thief?! I will tear the flesh from his bones!" DBK said.

"You will do no such thing!" I said, bawling my fists.

"At least, he did us the favor of leaving you behind." PIF said.

"Yeah, not happening." I said, as I pulled out a ring and dropped it, opening a portal

"What in the world?" Redson said.

"Huítóu jiàn!" I yelled, as I fell backwards in the ring.

"WHOO HOO!" I yelled, as the ring closed.

With the family

PIF and DBK watched their son go off, before looking at the ring left behind by the dark skinned girl. 

PIF picked up the ring and held it up to the light. 

She looked at the ring as it radiated a powerful aura. 

She then smirked.

'Soon...soon you will join us...and we will be unstoppable.' She thought.

With me

I screamed as I fell from the sky, into a shop.

I groaned in pain.

"Oh MY GOSH!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" A voice asked.

I looked up and saw a girl with black and green hair.

"I-I'm goooood~. Just...give me a few...minutes." I said, before going out cold.

Mk pov

"OH MY GOSH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT HER!!" I yelled, gripping my hair.

"Uhm, who is she?" Tang asked.

"She said her name was Akito. That's all I got." I said, as Mei picked her up.

"Uh, I hate to break to y'all, BUT WE GOTTA GO!!" Mei yelled, as we all got into Pigsy's van and drove off.

To be continued...

A Hero is Born Pt 2

Hey Guys, so I actually might turn this into a Yandere book, what do you guys think?

Let me know what you think in the comments

See you all tomorrow!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.2K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
82.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
98.6K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"